Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,908 members, 7,814,070 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:29 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (4903) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4740648 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4900) (4901) (4902) (4903) (4904) (4905) (4906) ... (5689) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 9:14am On Aug 16, 2022
gbas gbos everywhere

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 73O9: 9:14am On Aug 16, 2022
BAZ001:

You see am ? Dru23 u see your life ?
Bro biko make una no give Dru High blood Pressure and we want peace on this thread.
Let it go plssss
If not he won’t rest until he feels he’s winning.

That should be my last post to him since it's like I'm encouraging him to do more of what he likes(memes).
Posting the memes reasonably should have been better but the dumb teenager in him won't make him do such.

Why I said he is fooolish;
* How can you use one being an orphan as an abuse?
* How can you use side hustle (mirror sales) as an abuse?
* Why would you come to this same thread and say your afro mama doesn't like Nigerians, which means you also don't like them but you are here.
* On this same thread abusing drivers.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 9:16am On Aug 16, 2022
Pearl1910:

It's good u said it's his problem,
why bring it here?
Why cry more than d bereaved??,
why swallow Panadol for another man's headache?? ?

That OP clearly stated that he knows Dru isn't selling fake oil. But he still went ahead to bash him and say lots of hurtful things. Then u brought it to this thread. What is ur intention?

If u care about his character or brand or him having more potential customers, I am sure there are better ways to make him see reason and change.

I don't doubt you had a negative experience with his product, but I don't think anybody here recalls d details of that transaction. If you want to call someone out for a bad business u should atleast make all d details available and let the public judge for u. Just saying u bought fake oil from Dru or Drus oil knocked ur engine isn't going to do anything. There are many people on this platform and other threads, myself inclusive who patronize Dru without any complains.
I know even Microsoft, Apple and Tesla, the biggest companies in the world, have aggrrived and unsatisfied customers. I don't know how many times u bought his oil before the said one that caused damage or maybe that was just ur only purchase with him. But condemning someone or something for years based on just one experience tells more about ur person than the fact that u r just an unsatisfied customer.
I am not interfering in ur business with Dru but that post u brought here . And as a neutral person between u guys, I am telling u it doesn't speak well about you.

Will you keep Quiet

They say you don’t drive you argued that you drive
They say you are Gabrinchiii you argued that you not
They say you stole/copy dashboard and posted with Gabrinchiii account to win 20k you denied it.

Ordinary small competition of 1 week , you kept giving excuses and buying time.
Post dashboard let’s know you truly drive, for where so so story grin

But will rush here and be analyzing post. grin

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 9:17am On Aug 16, 2022
73O9:

That should be my last post to him since it's I'm encouraging to do more of what he likes(memes).

So why are u blocking ur email contact on the email grin
If you don't have anything to hide reveal urself.......

We are not stupid here grin did a ghost send me the mail......

Nobody knows moniker 7309 .. But people know dru23...

What are u hiding ? Unknown moniker grin

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 9:19am On Aug 16, 2022
BAZ001:

Will you keep Quiet

They say you stole/copy dashboard and posted with Gabrinchiii account to win 20k you denied it.

Hmmmm ... Am starting to put 2 and 2 together

Could BAZZ001 be 7309 grin

Adebola...bazz001

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 9:36am On Aug 16, 2022
dru23:

Hmmmm ... Am starting to put 2 and 2 together

Could BAZZ001 be 7309 grin

C’mon you don dey see double grin
Over calcu don dey worry you

Legalizing marijuana is a problem for our teenagers and uncles chaii shocked

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 9:38am On Aug 16, 2022
73O9:

That should be my last post to him since it's like I'm encouraging him to do more of what he likes(memes).
Posting the memes reasonably should have been better but the dumb teenager in him won't make him do such.

Why I said he is fooolish;
* How can you use one being an orphan as an abuse?
* How can you use side hustle (mirror sales) as an abuse?
* Why would you come to this same thread and say your afro mama doesn't like Nigerians, which means you also don't like them but you are here.
* On this same thread abusing drivers.

Mr .. Man reveal urself what are u hiding grin

Why blocked out ur email.... grin

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 9:51am On Aug 16, 2022
BAZ001:

C’mon you don dey see double grin
Over calcu don dey worry you

Legalizing marijuana is a problem for our teenagers and uncles chaii shocked

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by harrison24: 10:14am On Aug 16, 2022
Good morning my ogas in the house, pls I’m trying to register for inDriver, pls what option should I pick btw intercity and City/courier. Thanks all
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nifemi2020(m): 10:14am On Aug 16, 2022
Glithronix:

I no dey even worry about these people. So far all papers are intact and up to date + car is in good condition with no fault - make dem come.
Much respect, boss.
Boss good morning, you still Dey sell electronics? If yes kindly send me your number

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ReadaDream(m): 10:30am On Aug 16, 2022
harrison24:
Good morning my ogas in the house, pls I’m trying to register for inDriver, pls what option should I pick btw intercity and City/courier. Thanks all
City

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 10:36am On Aug 16, 2022
BAZ001:

Will you keep Quiet

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by YeyeGbami: 10:55am On Aug 16, 2022
Nifemi2020:

Boss good morning, you still Dey sell electronics? If yes kindly send me your number

Much respect boss don dey make daily money. Week in week out. He don forget main hustle grin

15 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by harrison24: 10:58am On Aug 16, 2022
Thanks boss ��
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by harrison24: 10:59am On Aug 16, 2022
ReadaDream:
City

Thanks boss
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 11:09am On Aug 16, 2022
Make una dey share experience....all dis violence no dey useful in dis era of Buharinomics.

8 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nifemi2020(m): 11:16am On Aug 16, 2022
YeyeGbami:

Much respect boss don dey make daily money. Week in week out. He don forget main hustle grin

Man must not live by main hustle alone but with many streams of income. Much respect Boss. Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 11:24am On Aug 16, 2022
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
Make una dey share experience....all dis violence no dey useful in dis era of Buharinomics.

I blame us ?
Na pearl1910 give room for all dis.

If pearl had posted dashboard, by now we will be analyzing if inDriver is better than bolt. drivers & newbies will be re-strategizing on how to make more money based on new facts.

But see us see pearl… audio driver… only mouth

12 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by foshe36: 11:37am On Aug 16, 2022
TokyoBulls:
I need 10 drivers who have active Uber accounts and profiles for immediate employment. They must have a rating of minimum 4.4 and be ready to start working immediately. I pay 20% of net income, 100% performance bonus and additional N20,000 to high fliers (minimum NN150,000 per week gross earnings. You can send a mail to UberLagosSpectre@gmail.com and UberLagosSpectre@yahoo.com.
What does this mean pls? 20% of what earning.. on drivers profile or yours?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 11:44am On Aug 16, 2022
BAZ001:

I blame us ?
Na pearl1910 give room for all dis.

If pearl had posted dashboard, by now we will be analyzing if inDriver is better than bolt. drivers & newbies will be re-strategizing on how to make more money based on new facts.

But see us see pearl… audio driver… only mouth

Sorry bro! But you can still analyze with or without the dashboard. I maybe wrong(cox i no follow d gist 4rm d start)

People do come here to read real time experience. Now u go need read like 5~9 pages b4 u see a driver sharing experience.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 11:53am On Aug 16, 2022
BAZ001:

Eweeehhhhhh grin grin

Mama’s cooking… but dis is not fear , why bring your customer’s name and details online?
Thank God na phone conversation I take collect my Freon.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 11:56am On Aug 16, 2022
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

Sorry bro! But you can still analyze with or without the dashboard. I maybe wrong(cox i no follow d gist 4rm d start)

People do come here to read real time experience. Now u go need read like 5~9 pages b4 u see a driver sharing experience.

I know but it would have been a lot easier if the competition ended with two dashboards.
Even this uncle posting meme upandan and mama’s cooking was busy in his fake oil thread. Now he won’t let us rest.

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by skillip(m): 12:02pm On Aug 16, 2022
Hello guys, I have these BRAND NEW imported jumper cables that come with 90days warranty. Location: Mainland. 15k.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 12:14pm On Aug 16, 2022
BAZ001:

Eweeehhhhhh grin grin

Mama’s cooking… but dis is not fear , why bring your customer’s name and details online?
Thank God na phone conversation I take collect my Freon.

Adebola grin A liar , A cheat, and a thief.... Yahoo boy...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 12:16pm On Aug 16, 2022
BAZ001:

I know but it would have been a lot easier if the competition ended with two dashboards.
Even this uncle posting meme upandan and mama’s cooking was busy in his fake oil thread. Now he won’t let us rest.

grin

No issue Chief... Make we no go kill the purpose of d thread just cox an individual refused/could not show us dashboard..

na women suppose dey drag dis kain matter.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 12:26pm On Aug 16, 2022
dru23:

Adebola grin A liar , A cheat, and a thief.... Yahoo boy...

I collected Freon publicly grin
I no hide collect am.
Is it still paining you ?

Next ?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 12:29pm On Aug 16, 2022
BAZ001:

I collected Freon publicly grin
I no hide collect am.
Is it still paining you ?

Next ?

Adebola Aka 7309 Aka Bazz001 Aka Yahoo boy ......

Change ur ways.. All these ur hide and seek lifestyle ....

Change ur ways.. Before u get deported back to ur country o.. Adebola

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 12:36pm On Aug 16, 2022
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

grin

No issue Chief... Make we no go kill the purpose of d thread just cox an individual refused/could not show us dashboard..

na women suppose dey drag dis kain matter.

Even me don taya for dis memes / gbas gbos but dis American uncle won’t just lemme?

Chaiii bros you don throw me subtle jab with this “na women dey drag dis matter “

10 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by computerglobal(m): 12:38pm On Aug 16, 2022
Be Cautious and obtain a detailed vehicle history report from computerglobal which can reveal many hidden problems from a vehicle’s past, including flood titles,recalls and more, and also will indicate if a vehicle has been registered in at-risk areas during flood and hurricane seasons.
Consumers could end up saving a great deal of time and money in repairing damages that were unbeknownst to them with they made the purchase.
Tested and Trusted Service

Contact us on Whats-app now 08060365068 for Instant Vehicle History Report & Custom Duty verification

Call/Sms/Whatsapp (vin/chassis) to +234 - 806 -036 - 5068
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 12:50pm On Aug 16, 2022
BAZ001:

Even me don taya for dis memes / gbas gbos but dis American uncle won’t just lemme?

Chaiii bros you don throw me subtle jab with this “na women dey drag dis matter “

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (4900) (4901) (4902) (4903) (4904) (4905) (4906) ... (5689) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.