Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,870 members, 7,813,964 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:55 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (4900) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4740255 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4897) (4898) (4899) (4900) (4901) (4902) (4903) ... (5689) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ReadaDream(m): 7:01am On Aug 15, 2022
foshe36:

Please pardon me.. they were asking for a back side.. how done go about it please?
Snap the back like that
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 8:39am On Aug 15, 2022
CheerfulGiver:
You really underestimate indriver. I'll compete. Next Monday. I need this week to sort things I shelved out.

Your 6 full days won't compare. Only on Sundays can bolt achieve this. I've done it severally. 6 full days, never.

Weekend is a special breed on Bolt grin
I say it here, one can make 100k on Saturday and Sunday only.

If u are not Netting 200k in 6days, u don't stand a chance.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tojahh(m): 9:28am On Aug 15, 2022
Cheerfulgiver

Have you received the stake money or not.

I no get time for shalaye... As your new campaign Manager, it is imperative I document all formalities.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by foshe36: 9:48am On Aug 15, 2022
ReadaDream:
Snap the back like that

There is nothing at the back nah my brother.. just the plain page?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 9:48am On Aug 15, 2022
tojahh:
Cheerfulgiver

Have you received the stake money or not.

I no get time for shalaye... As your new campaign Manager, it is imperative I document all formalities.
I never see anything o grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 9:52am On Aug 15, 2022
Pearl1910:

Weekend is a special breed on Bolt grin
I say it here, one can make 100k on Saturday and Sunday only.

If u are not Netting 200k in 6days, u don't stand a chance.

40 x 6 is 240,000. Commission: 22,800

Net will be 217,200...and you're here talking of 200k.

If you doubt I can do it, stake 20k make I use am do giveaway for boys.

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 10:07am On Aug 15, 2022
Felicity001:

You've finally seen the lightgrin
When my Ogas are already in the light, I must follow una. cheesy
Much respect, boss.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 10:28am On Aug 15, 2022
Conner44:

Chai! I’m really pitying you sad I hope you didn’t get an abused vehicle for this e hailing business but even if you did you can still rectify your issues with the right help. Go to the Honda maintenance thread in cartalk and answer my queries so I can try to help you.

Honda accords are wonderful and strong vehicles especially the 2008 and above versions. Anybody that tells you otherwise is doing so out of ignorance.
As beautiful and sexy this Honda Accord is ('08 upwards), the comma wey I see on it is, if just two persons sit in the back, the car will go low and it will almost be touching the back tyres.
I don't think it is absorber stuff, cos all Honda Accord cars I see are always like that.
Why?
Much respect, boss?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 10:40am On Aug 15, 2022
foshe36:

Please pardon me.. they were asking for a back side.. how done go about it please?
The back of the paper is plain, snap it like that and upload it.
Much respect, boss.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ReadaDream(m): 10:42am On Aug 15, 2022
foshe36:

There is nothing at the back nah my brother.. just the plain page?
Upload it like that
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by computerglobal(m): 11:06am On Aug 15, 2022

Instant Comprehensive Vehicle History Report

Recovery Of Lost Custom Papers(Instant)

Custom Duty Verification((Instant)

Contact us on Whats-app now . Just a click away..

Call/Sms/Whatsapp (vin/chassis) to +234 - 806 -036 - 5068
www.nairaland.com/computerglobal
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 12:04pm On Aug 15, 2022
IFSHR:

Congratulations.... Cheers to some sleepless night ahead. grin grin

Abeg where felicity...ABI him don go join Bazo

I dey here o I actually don't have any passion joining anybody overseas, I like it here believe me.

My aspirations in life is to have a simple life, a small house beside a river/stream, a happy family, a nice car even if it's just one and have a field of farm that when I look at it from a mountain top with my Mexican hat on and my we.e.d on my left hand dews covering every ends of it that I won't be able to see the end of it. then see people especially children, old and young smilling and waving back at me because all my harvest goes back to them.

This is my fantasy, trusting, hoping and working one-day this become a reality.

Baz001 and son of a black American Afro musician can live their lives and work their ass.es as IT and oil sellers in a w.hite man's country, their choice, their life.

But as for me Felicity I'm fine here.

Thank you for checking in me

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by STONEUS: 12:06pm On Aug 15, 2022
Does anyone have road worthiness certificate plug without going for inspection?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 12:29pm On Aug 15, 2022
spcoded:
Thanks sir for the input,
Does it mean 30k is visible for a newbie

To me there's nothing like newbie in this hustle, the only once I consider as newbies are those new to driving and driving in Lagos and Lagos life. But provided you're use to the Lagos life and it's driving ethics you're therefore not a newbie just put in normal hardwork like you would on other jobs, be vigilant and obey all traffic laws then you're good.

Lastly, confirm every transfer alert b4 allowing your rider to leave. Don't assume people are good people from their looks or conversations.

Don't engage them in discussion unless they first initiate one to you first and seek your opinion.

Make your opinion brief and simple

Smile at all time

Dress beat

Be careful with riders who seats at the back seat, if you can don't even engage them in any form of discussion apart from questions and answers about their trips. Again confirm transfer alert b4 you let them leave. Tell them politely to wait while you confirm payment. Never be Inna hurry to leave without confirming payment.

Don't hold on to any riders change no matter how little it is, if you must do a transfer of 100box do it.

Be vigilant and pray for favour at all time.

Without favour from God and man all your work is worthless.

Good luck

15 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 12:57pm On Aug 15, 2022
CheerfulGiver:

40 x 6 is 240,000. Commission: 22,800

Net will be 217,200...and you're here talking of 200k.

If you doubt I can do it, stake 20k make I use am do giveaway for boys.

Abeg which 40k are u calculating here...the one u did just once in 12 tries?
40k was ur target throughout last week, u didn't meet up even on weekends that it's most likely.
So how will u now do it in 6days straight?

Well, I don't doubt u, If u can do it, just do it and use the extra earnings and do the giveaway grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 1:09pm On Aug 15, 2022
kanuisagoat:

I disagree with number 3. There will be a major difference. The country will be worse off than it currently is.

As for the country, that was one of the hardest decisions. I had to do a lot of reading and consultations before settling for one.

As a man confess in his heart so it will be for him and him alone.

As for me and my household Nigeria will be good to me and my kids.

10yrs time from now by God's grace PO would've being seeing his 2nd tenour through and I'm very optimistic things will turn around for the good of all that will be voting come next year.

The only people who think it will never be good again in Nigeria are those like donbroswer who have already made up their mind to vote another calamity Bat or at.i.ku into power to continue milking the country but God this time will hear the cry of the suffering masses and will hijack this government from the hands of the wicked and every suffering will come to and end

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nifemi2020(m): 1:15pm On Aug 15, 2022
Guys if you can avoid Adekunle please do. Vio guys are not smiling

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 1:18pm On Aug 15, 2022
Felicity0001:

10yrs time from now by God's grace PO would've being seeing his 2nd tenour through and I'm very optimistic things will turn around for the good of all that will be voting come next year.

The only people who think it will never be good again in Nigeria are those like donbroswer who have already made up their mind to vote another calamity Bat or at.i.ku into power to continue milking the country but God this time will hear the cry of the suffering masses and will hijack this government from the hands of the wicked and every suffering will come to and end

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 1:20pm On Aug 15, 2022
Felicity0001:

I dey here o I actually don't have any passion joining anybody overseas, I like it here believe me.

My aspirations in life is to have a simple life, a small house beside a river/stream, a happy family, a nice car even if it's just one and have a field of farm that when I look at it from a mountain top with my Mexican hat on and my we.e.d on my left hand dews covering every ends of it that I won't be able to see the end of it. [/b]then see people especially children, old and young smilling and waving back at me because all my harvest goes back to them.

[b]This is my fantasy, trusting, hoping and working one-day this become a reality.

Baz001 and son of a black American Afro musician can live their lives and work their ass.es as IT and oil sellers in a w.hite man's country, their choice, their life.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donbrowser(m): 1:24pm On Aug 15, 2022
Felicity0001:

grin grin

So you think a man that left his state to live in Lagos will make Nigeria better than UK that he also runs to?

Na you call me enter politics this afternoon oh
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 1:25pm On Aug 15, 2022
Felicity0001:

My aspirations in life is to have a simple life, a small house beside a river/stream, a happy family, a nice car even if it's just one and have a field of farm that when I look at it from a mountain top with my Mexican hat on and my we.e.d on my left hand dews covering every ends of it that I won't be able to see the end of it. then see people especially children, old and young smilling and waving back at me because all my harvest goes back to them.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 1:28pm On Aug 15, 2022
donbrowser:

grin grin

So you think a man that left his state to live in Lagos will make Nigeria better than UK that he also runs to?

Forgive him plz .... grin he is a lion

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 1:30pm On Aug 15, 2022
Dedynast:
So all the vawulence of the past week ended without Hunku Feli's input... Hmmm!

I hope he's fine though.

I've been looking forward to the "textbook" post/replies but...

Lemme keep waiting Sha!

I disappointed you abi? grin

Baba life is in phases, na only watin go bring money dey push me now.

A client asked me source for a car worth over 40m naira so shey na talk wey no go bring money into my bank account make I come dey talk here when I've great work to do?

Kids are growing, school will resume next month, bills have to be paid. Uber drivers thread on NL won't foot all these bills for me rather will drag me and take all my time from me.

The other day officialDJ gifted me some huge amount of money after helping him to procure some spare parts, the part sellers also gifted me some amount for patronage because they know my car. Uber driving or NL thread in combine wouldn't have given me such amount in a whole month.

Dru is in America helping people to buy cars and spare parts and ship down to Nigeria, same thing I'm doing from Lagos to portharcourt, Enugu, Abuja. Just last week I sold a car worth about 6m to an Hausa in far North and car was delivered to him from Lagos. My commission is about 300k... We are still on it.

So na business talk dey push me like this not all those petty petty talks.

Na men we be no women

16 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 1:35pm On Aug 15, 2022
Nifemi2020:
Guys if you can avoid Adekunle please do. Vio guys are not smiling
Even when my particulars are complete, I should still avoid adekunle?
Haaa

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by stephenponti(m): 1:38pm On Aug 15, 2022
Bolt don cast

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donbrowser(m): 1:51pm On Aug 15, 2022
Felicity0001:

I disappointed you abi? grin

Baba life is in phases, na only watin go bring money dey push me now.

A client asked me source for a car worth over 40m naira so shey na talk wey no go bring money into my bank account make I come dey talk here when I've great work to do?

Kids are growing, school will resume next month, bills have to be paid. Uber drivers thread on NL won't foot all these bills for me rather will drag me and take all my time from me.

The other day officialDJ gifted me some huge amount of money after helping him to procure some spare parts, the part sellers also gifted me some amount for patronage because they know my car. Uber driving or NL thread in combine wouldn't have given me such amount in a whole month.

Dru is in America helping people to buy cars and spare parts and ship down to Nigeria, same thing I'm doing from Lagos to portharcourt, Enugu, Abuja. Just last week I sold a car worth about 6m to an Hausa in far North and car was delivered to him from Lagos. My commission is about 300k... We are still on it.

So na business talk dey push me like this not all those petty petty talks.

Na men we be no women

grin You forgot to mention the one in University affected by ASUU strike.

I like your system of advert sha

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Conner44: 2:32pm On Aug 15, 2022
Glithronix:

As beautiful and sexy this Honda Accord is ('08 upwards), the comma wey I see on it is, if just two persons sit in the back, the car will go low and it will almost be touching the back tyres .
I don't think it is absorber stuff, cos all Honda Accord cars I see are always like that.
Why?
Much respect, boss?

Ahn- Ahn grin this one na lie jor. If only two or three people sit at the back without anything heavy in the boot it shouldn’t go down low like that na lol, well except the vehicle already has bad shocks or it’s the sport trim of the accord (most sport version vehicles have their springs lowered by an inch or so from factory)

The thing is Honda and Acura engineered their vehicle suspensions from a certain year and models in such a way that instead of the rear springs to take the full weight of the occupants and load the camber would also ‘flex’ so that it can bear a fraction of the load, this also makes the vehicle more stable on high speeds while fully loaded.

I think that’s why Honda rear shocks last a lot longer than usual in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 2:35pm On Aug 15, 2022
donbrowser:

grin grin

Abeg, where is Tinubu from again?
Change your mindset, stop d discrimination.

If u want to vote for a Yoruba man, u r free but don't hate PO just because he is Igbo.

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donbrowser(m): 2:39pm On Aug 15, 2022
Pearl1910:

He lives in Bourdillion, you can go there to ask or you locate iyaloja or Nigeria, you can also ask his son on Twitter. If you're not satisfied with the list, I can refer you to more people grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by YeyeGbami: 2:43pm On Aug 15, 2022
Pearl1910:

Iragbiji

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 2:44pm On Aug 15, 2022
donbrowser:

He lives in Bourdillion, you can go there to ask or you locate iyaloja or Nigeria, you can also ask his son on Twitter. If you're not satisfied with the list, I can refer you to more people grin

Not funny.
PO is free to leave anywhere he wishes.
It's not a merit for his competence.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 2:48pm On Aug 15, 2022
Felicity0001:

Musa 2.0 is no longer doing IT o..

(1) (2) (3) ... (4897) (4898) (4899) (4900) (4901) (4902) (4903) ... (5689) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.