Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,035 members, 7,818,059 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:15 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (4902) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4756739 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4899) (4900) (4901) (4902) (4903) (4904) (4905) ... (5692) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 10:43pm On Aug 15, 2022
73O9:

Yes I read and understood his post I quoted. What I bolded in his post was a dumb marketing on his side (His problem).

He claims to be a brand but his social characters are damaging his efforts.
Being too petty puts off potential customers.
And as for the information about being false, I got Mobil 1 from him 2018 when he was still selling 18k or so, but my experience with his product made me have a doubt about his products being genuine. I believe some other active members here also made a comment but had to let go just like I did, avoiding slandering feedbacks. I proved I got his product by giving him directions to his house.
I made a decision to continue getting from a trusted vendor at 21k for same product than damaging my vehicle which I continued until the price craze that happened last year.

And as for dru, continue being petty it's your life but your memes all around makes you look dumb like a growing teenager.

Come out with ur full chest grin

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Itsrm(m): 10:51pm On Aug 15, 2022
Conner44:

Ahn- Ahn grin this one na lie jor. If only two or three people sit at the back without anything heavy in the boot it shouldn’t go down low like that na lol, well except the vehicle already has bad shocks or it’s the sport trim of the accord (most sport version vehicles have their springs lowered by an inch or so from factory)

The thing is Honda and Acura engineered their vehicle suspensions from a certain year and models in such a way that instead of the rear springs to take the full weight of the occupants and load the camber would also ‘flex’ so that it can bear a fraction of the load, this also makes the vehicle more stable on high speeds while fully loaded.

I think that’s why Honda rear shocks last a lot longer than usual in Nigeria.

210,000 miles, my Honda is still on the original rear shock from factory and it is still in a very good state.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 10:52pm On Aug 15, 2022
Nifemi2020:
Guys if you can avoid Adekunle please do. Vio guys are not smiling
I no dey even worry about these people. So far all papers are intact and up to date + car is in good condition with no fault - make dem come.
Much respect, boss.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 11:05pm On Aug 15, 2022
dru23:

Some of my nairaland customers are very few compare to my outside customers.. Plus I supply to companies in Lagos ......

So na this volume of oyel I wan sell to nairaland? cool And this is nothing compare to what I have inside the container ...

As you can see this is a cold sobo grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 11:20pm On Aug 15, 2022
BAZ001:

As you can see this is a cold sobo grin

1. BAZ001 new name ....Mr. Tight dress...Mr. Truck driver......Mr. IT grin

BAZ001 me and you for these threads grin na war bro with cruise grin I have so many in stock for u grin

This only the start grin

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Conner44: 11:26pm On Aug 15, 2022
Itsrm:

210,000 miles , my Honda is still on the original rear shock from factory and it is still in a very good state.

I’ve changed both my front shocks just once in 206,000 kilometers but my own Honda is still on its original rear shocks from factory wink

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 11:38pm On Aug 15, 2022
dru23:

1. BAZ001 new name ....Mr. Tight dress...Mr. Truck driver......Mr. IT grin

BAZ001 me and you for these threads grin na war bro with cruise grin I have so many in stock for u grin

This only the start grin

Look at my face …

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Itsrm(m): 11:44pm On Aug 15, 2022
Conner44:

I’ve changed both my front shocks just once in 206,000 kilometers but my own Honda is still on its original rear shocks from factory wink

Front has been changed twice here. One by myself and the other by the oyinbo that used it before me.

But you see that rear, still feels like brand new

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Conner44: 12:19am On Aug 16, 2022
Itsrm:

Front has been changed twice here. One by myself and the other by the oyinbo that used it before me.

But you see that rear, still feels like brand new

Judging from your mileage I know my own rear will last much longer.

I’ve been using this vehicle for 9 years now and I only changed the front shocks 5 years ago because I ran into a pothole when on a highway that bent the front passenger side shock absorber.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 12:22am On Aug 16, 2022
BAZ001:

Look at my face

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 1:37am On Aug 16, 2022
73O9:

Yes I read and understood his post I quoted. What I bolded in his post was a dumb marketing on his side (His problem).

And as for the information about being false, I got Mobil 1 from him 2018 when he was still selling 18k or so, but my experience with his product made me have a doubt about his products being genuine. I believe some other active members here also made a comment but had to let go just like I did, avoiding slandering feedbacks. I proved I got his product by giving him directions to his house.
I made a decision to continue getting from a trusted vendor at 21k for same product than damaging my vehicle which I continued until the price craze that happened last year.

And as for dru, continue being petty it's your life but your memes all around makes you look dumb like a growing teenager.

You bought Mobil 1 from me in 2018 grin but you became a nairaland member in 2021 grin I am not understanding shocked

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 1:51am On Aug 16, 2022
73O9:

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donbrowser(m): 4:45am On Aug 16, 2022
Glithronix:

I no dey even worry about these people. So far all papers are intact and up to date + car is in good condition with no fault - make dem come.
Much respect, boss.

Na VIO you wan tell this one?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by olanie(m): 7:03am On Aug 16, 2022
The attack on Dru23 is legends here and everytime, it looks more and more like a business rival malicious attack on his business.
You guys should do better.

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 7:55am On Aug 16, 2022
73O9:

It's good u said it's his problem,
why bring it here?
Why cry more than d bereaved??,
why swallow Panadol for another man's headache?? ?

That OP clearly stated that he knows Dru isn't selling fake oil. But he still went ahead to bash him and say lots of hurtful things. Then u brought it to this thread. What is ur intention?

If u care about his character or brand or him having more potential customers, I am sure there are better ways to make him see reason and change.

I don't doubt you had a negative experience with his product, but I don't think anybody here recalls d details of that transaction. If you want to call someone out for a bad business u should atleast make all d details available and let the public judge for u. Just saying u bought fake oil from Dru or Drus oil knocked ur engine isn't going to do anything. There are many people on this platform and other threads, myself inclusive who patronize Dru without any complains.
I know even Microsoft, Apple and Tesla, the biggest companies in the world, have aggrrived and unsatisfied customers. I don't know how many times u bought his oil before the said one that caused damage or maybe that was just ur only purchase with him. But condemning someone or something for years based on just one experience tells more about ur person than the fact that u r just an unsatisfied customer.
I am not interfering in ur business with Dru but that post u brought here . And as a neutral person between u guys, I am telling u it doesn't speak well about you.

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Thurmieee: 8:05am On Aug 16, 2022
Abeg bio catch me for ilupeju yesterday. Asking for lasdri and hackney permit.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by stephenponti(m): 8:20am On Aug 16, 2022
donbrowser:

Na VIO you wan tell this one?

Leave him, i doubt he has Lasdri and hackney permit.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 8:24am On Aug 16, 2022
olanie:
The attack on Dru23 is legends here and everytime, it looks more and more like a business rival malicious attack on his business.
You guys should do better.

Any reasonable well educated person can tell this is a rival malicious attack on my brand..........

I will serve them breakfast accordingly grin ... I am in mine element grin the more they come the merrier
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 8:26am On Aug 16, 2022
Pearl1910:

It's good u said it's his problem,
why bring it here?
Why cry more than d bereaved??,
why swallow Panadol for another man's headache?? ?

That OP clearly stated that he knows Dru isn't selling fake oil. But he still went ahead to bash him and say lots of hurtful things. Then u brought it to this thread. What is ur intention?

If u care about his character or brand or him having more potential customers, I am sure there are better ways to make him see reason and change.

I don't doubt you had a negative experience with his product, but I don't think anybody here recalls d details of that transaction. If you want to call someone out for a bad business u should atleast make all d details available and let the public judge for u. Just saying u bought fake oil from Dru or Drus oil knocked ur engine isn't going to do anything. There are many people on this platform and other threads, myself inclusive who patronize Dru without any complains.
I know even Microsoft, Apple and Tesla, the biggest companies in the world, have aggrrived and unsatisfied customers. I don't know how many times u bought his oil before the said one that caused damage or maybe that was just ur only purchase with him. But condemning someone or something for years based on just one experience tells more about ur person than the fact that u r just an unsatisfied customer.
I am not interfering in ur business with Dru but that post u brought here . And as a neutral person between u guys, I am telling u it doesn't speak well about you.

Are you minding the thief grin he bought oyel from me since 2018 ... But he became an active nairaland member 3yrs later 2021 grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 73O9: 8:28am On Aug 16, 2022
Thurmieee:
Abeg bio catch me for ilupeju yesterday. Asking for lasdri and hackney permit.

Were you with a rider and did you tell them you are an Uber driver?

Your moniker is not new here not to know that telling VIO that you are an Uber driver draws special attention from VIO.

Sorry about that but nothing to do than to pay and also pay your tax for the year.

But these people are mean, asking you to go to ipaja to sort your vehicle out while you were arrested at ilupeju.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 73O9: 8:30am On Aug 16, 2022
dru23:

Now I believe the moniker that said you are dumb.
Do I write like a newbie on this platform?

See the year on this mail between you and I.

Thanks for your patronage you sent in that mail should show I actually got the product.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 8:34am On Aug 16, 2022
73O9:

My Catholic school teacher told the class this...

If you a liar , u are thief, a cheat and u can't be 1 without the other grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 8:39am On Aug 16, 2022
73O9:

Where you with a rider and did you tell them you are an Uber driver?

Your moniker is not new here not to know that telling VIO that you are an Uber driver draws special attention from VIO.

Sorry about that but nothing to do than to pay and also pay your tax for the year.

A thief, a liar, a cheat can't be 1 without the other cool

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 8:42am On Aug 16, 2022
73O9:

A thief a liar , a cheat and u can't be 1 without the other grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 8:44am On Aug 16, 2022
73O9:

A thief , a liar, a cheat , u can't be 1 without the other.....

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 8:50am On Aug 16, 2022
73O9:

Thanks for your patronage you sent in that mail should show I actually got the product.

Why are u hiding. Come out with ur full chest and show urself..

A THIEF , A LIAR , A CHEAT CAN'T BE 1 WITHOUT THE OTHER........

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 8:55am On Aug 16, 2022
Please stop replying one post three or four times.
Let’s be sure if it’s Colorado that is working or the post pain you that you have respond 3 times ?

I will allow you focus on this fake oil n your brand. Before we continue our own.

9 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 73O9: 8:56am On Aug 16, 2022
dru23:

Why are u hiding. Come out with ur full chest and show urself..

A THIEF , A LIAR , A CHEAT CAN'T BE 1 WITHOUT THE OTHER........

So this exposure pain you well well that you had to quote a post severally.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 8:59am On Aug 16, 2022
73O9:

Come out with ur full chest...... A thief , A LIAR , A CHEAT CAN'T BE 1 WITHOUT THE OTHER

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 9:02am On Aug 16, 2022
BAZ001:
Please stop replying one post three or four times.
Let’s be sure if it’s Colorado that is working or the post pain you that you have respond 3 times ?

I will allow you focus on this fake oil n your brand. Before we continue our own.

Mr. Dress tight grin

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 9:04am On Aug 16, 2022
73O9:

You see am ? Dru23 u see your life ?
Bro biko make una no give Dru High blood Pressure and we want peace on this thread.
Let it go plssss
If not he won’t rest until he feels he’s winning.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 9:07am On Aug 16, 2022
BAZ001:

You see am ? Dru23 u see your life ?
Bro biko make una no give Dru High blood Pressure and we want peace on this thread.
Let it go plssss
If not he won’t rest until he feels he’s winning.

Mr. Tight dress come out fully .....

(1) (2) (3) ... (4899) (4900) (4901) (4902) (4903) (4904) (4905) ... (5692) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: dapotemi, Barbiturate(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.