Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,178 members, 7,821,985 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:43 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (4929) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4770347 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4926) (4927) (4928) (4929) (4930) (4931) (4932) ... (5696) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Barbiturate(m): 9:12pm On Aug 25, 2022
northbird:
The other day, one of us was writing to bolt customer care... I'm like. There's no point, they won't listen to you anyway....

If you do card trips on bolt, they will transfer the money to your bank account, but if a rider refuse to pay and you report the case, they'd rather put it in the app acct than paying it to your bank account. That's somehow tricky to me cos I don't have time to start calculating the app balances

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by carbonado(m): 9:15pm On Aug 25, 2022
Hi house, i drive just weekends, i do like to ask those using indriver how they pay their negative balance, does indriver have an option of card trips, if so where do you fill your account details. Thanks all in advance.
Cc cheerfulgiver.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 9:36pm On Aug 25, 2022
carbonado:
Hi house, i drive just weekends, i do like to ask those using indriver how they pay their negative balance, does indriver have an option of card trips, if so where do you fill your account details. Thanks all in advance.
Cc cheerfulgiver.

Kuda

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by YeyeGbami: 9:43pm On Aug 25, 2022
Indriver during rush hour na die, no try am. I almost accepted 5K from abijo to okota yesterday due to frustration around 5PM. Na traffic for reset my brain.

I was lucky to get bolt from osapa to lere 4K.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 10:01pm On Aug 25, 2022
carbonado:
Cc cheerfulgiver.
Add your card details, anytime you want to pay go to pay and you'll see top up then click on it. It's very fast, in fact it's even faster and easier than bolts method.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by thoollz: 10:08pm On Aug 25, 2022
Good evening my fellow pilots, what's the rule as regards tinted vehicles? Especially factory tinted vehicles, do police still request for permit?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by carbonado(m): 10:15pm On Aug 25, 2022
northbird:

Kuda
,,,thank you, what is the negative balance you have to get to before they cut you off, or do have to top even before using as they will just be removing their own commission from your top up till it gets to zero.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by carbonado(m): 10:16pm On Aug 25, 2022
Gentlelife50:

Add your card details, anytime you want to pay go to pay and you'll see top up then click on it. It's very fast, in fact it's even faster and easier than bolts method.
thank you, what is the negative balance you have to get to before they cut you off, or do have to top even before using as they will just be removing their own commission from your top up till it gets to zero.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Barbiturate(m): 10:33pm On Aug 25, 2022
carbonado:
thank you, what is the negative balance you have to get to before they cut you off, or do have to top even before using as they will just be removing their own commission from your top up till it gets to zero.

Anytime it enters any negative, then you can't get request or negotiate on a request. Just load about 1k or 1500 in the morning before work. If you exceed it by evening, you can click on replenish, then click on card. 300 is the least. You can put 600 then

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by YeyeGbami: 10:39pm On Aug 25, 2022
thoollz:
Good evening my fellow pilots, what's the rule as regards tinted vehicles? Especially factory tinted vehicles, do police still request for permit?

Do anyhow within lagos, i don’t know about outside lagos. My own tint na dajupa pro max

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by carbonado(m): 10:55pm On Aug 25, 2022
Barbiturate:

Anytime it enters any negative, then you can't get request or negotiate on a request. Just load about 1k or 1500 in the morning before work. If you exceed it by evening, you can click on replenish, then click on card. 300 is the least. You can put 600 then
....ok...than you..

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by stephenponti(m): 11:08pm On Aug 25, 2022
morax101:

He's a bolt staff.

Took the 2nd screenshot now

Hahaha
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by stephenponti(m): 11:18pm On Aug 25, 2022
northbird:
The other day, one of us was writing to bolt customer care... I'm like. There's no point, they won't listen to you anyway....

When their revenues take a serious hit, I'm sure they will sit tight. You don't tell a blind man it's raining, if he can't see the rain, at least, he can smell or feel it.
Take the case of Uber, can you imagine a whole Uber sending emails to drivers that commission has been reduced to 20%

(there's no company in the world that abruptly changes strategy, especially when it comes to their revenue, ) some months back,with different types of bonus. attached, that shows they really lost drivers to competition...
It was me, I know they wont listen, but i have passed the message. I still passed another message to them today. Since 4pm they have not responded to the message, i guess non of their copy and paste responses fit into the response my message requires.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by stephenponti(m): 11:36pm On Aug 25, 2022
Mirrah:

Bolt will still be the best for the festive season cause of traffic.

Take for instance, the closure of road at VGC and the subsequent traffic. Indriver app still thinks there is a turning at VGC and it's not reflected on their price despite the heavy traffic.

Had a request to pick someone at Mega Chicken on indriver for 1,800, note that I was already at Eleganza Gardens at VGC. Took me 15 mins to turn at new diversion back to Northwest. I called rider whether she could cross over to the other side cause it was going to take another 20mins to go to eleganza bus stop back to mega chicken and back to Northwest. lol she said she can't cross the road, I jejely canceled.

Next thing she put same order for 2,500.

Drivers are not fools

Once there is surge on bolt Indriver price will surge, this is a fact. I established this fact during last fuel scarcity. BOLT was on 1.9 surge i opened indriver from Badore to Idado Estate i couldn't edit it bellow 5500. Then riders were complaining that price of indriver was high. So during festive season surge on bolt will also reflect on Indriver.

9 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 6:01am On Aug 26, 2022
Morning from here... the Indriver Vs Bolt drag has been an interesting one

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 6:07am On Aug 26, 2022
@Ghost1994

The questionable lady paid my money yesterday. So! We all good. Thanks to everyone.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 6:20am On Aug 26, 2022
stephenponti:

It was me, know they wont listen, but i have passed the message. I still passed another message to them today. Since 4pm they have not responded to the message, i guess non of their copy and paste responses fit into the response my message requires.

Hmmmm. Well don't bother yourself, they can't reduce commission.
Frm zenith to something city bank to Wema bank...
Jumping to diff. banks for a serviced based company, that should tell you something.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Barbiturate(m): 7:46am On Aug 26, 2022
thoollz:

No, they don't request for permit anymore

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Ghost1994: 8:12am On Aug 26, 2022
pope191:
@Ghost1994

The questionable lady paid my money yesterday. So! We all good. Thanks to everyone.

May God continue to bless your hustle

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sam2kenny: 8:13am On Aug 26, 2022
Pls advise how much can I charge from lagos to benin then back to lagos.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by lanrexdo(m): 8:55am On Aug 26, 2022
80k.
sam2kenny:
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donbrowser(m): 9:56am On Aug 26, 2022
thoollz:

If they ask you for permit, ask them who's issuing it?

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 9:57am On Aug 26, 2022
pope191:
@Ghost1994

Do questionable give away Bro
grin

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 10:21am On Aug 26, 2022
YeyeGbami:

Much respect boss don dey make daily money. Week in week out. He don forget main hustle grin
Boss. grin grin grin
I missed this cos a lot of pages dey to read, so tey, I dey quote people on wetin no concern me. grin
When guyman go journey finish, na still the main hustle be the home las las.
I don respond to the boss already, I was even banned for posting my digits properly. grin
Me and the brother don holla each other.
Much respect, boss. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BestTrades: 10:23am On Aug 26, 2022

To check vin of any car

For comprehensive vehicle history report

https://verifyithq.com/services/vehicle-history-reports/

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 10:27am On Aug 26, 2022
Pearl1910:

Lolz...them plenty for this WhatsApp group o.
Them Kanuisagoat and Vikings even Bazoo wey been dey sell laptop bag and side mirror grin
Boss, I no dey any WhatsApp group ooh.
Much respect, sir.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by RaptObserver: 10:32am On Aug 26, 2022
Glithronix:

Boss, I no dey any WhatsApp group ooh.
Much respect, sir.

That was a metaphor for ppl who abandoned their main hustle not literally referring to a WhatsApp group

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by carbonado(m): 10:33am On Aug 26, 2022
goood mornng everyone, i do like to ask, if it posible to use a temporary drivers license on e-hailing platforms (uber/bolt.indriver). thank you in advance.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by SamuelTaiw0(m): 10:35am On Aug 26, 2022
carbonado:
goood mornng everyone, i do like to ask, if it posible to use a temporary drivers license on e-hailing platforms (uber/bolt.indriver). thank you in advance.

Bolt accepts it. Don't know about Uber
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 10:36am On Aug 26, 2022
RaptObserver:

That was a metaphor for ppl who abandoned their main hustle not literally referring to a WhatsApp group
I don read tire, my head don dey comot smoke like when Tom and Jerry got exploded on their head. lipsrsealed
It's been hell of a beef all the way. lipsrsealed
It is well with all of us sha.
Make I dey read jejely, before I even quote myself on top matter wey no concern me. grin
Much respect, baba.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by YeyeGbami: 10:37am On Aug 26, 2022
Glithronix:

Boss. grin grin grin
I missed this cos a lot of pages dey to read, so tey, I dey quote people on wetin no concern me. grin
When guyman go journey finish, na still the main hustle be the home las las.
I don respond to the boss already, I was even banned for posting my digits properly. grin
Me and the brother don holla each other.
Much respect, boss. cheesy

Was only pulling your legs my brother, all join o.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 11:00am On Aug 26, 2022
sam2kenny:

Since it's To and Fro
80k for the travel to and fro
20k ontop for each additional day u stay in Benin.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (4926) (4927) (4928) (4929) (4930) (4931) (4932) ... (5696) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: staticstring and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.