Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,039 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:19 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (4940) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4745060 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4937) (4938) (4939) (4940) (4941) (4942) (4943) ... (5690) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 8:56am On Aug 30, 2022
ReadaDream:
grin I bet she's not gonna accept me.

Lol, u go try first.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ReadaDream(m): 9:02am On Aug 30, 2022
deedee44:

You might be surprised you would end up becoming best of friends
She's not giving that kind of vibe plus she no fine lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gudvibes06: 9:27am On Aug 30, 2022
@pope191 good morning boss thanks for your advice on my ac last time we discovered leakage in two different places got it fixed and refill with 2 cans. Now my AC is now like punishment to riders..lol from your AC is not working to oga pls reduce your ac.

14 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by vicolame(m): 10:37am On Aug 30, 2022
I dey hail, kindly "hi me on whatsapp(08063394912) please, I get small biz we fit do.

Felicity0001:

C200 kompressor 2004. The parts are considerably cheap as well.

Okay let's talking the normal routine parts change.

My break disc is 5k for the 2 front

Breakpad, 5k i usually change it every every 14,000 km b4 the light turns on warning sign.

Stabilizer linkage is 3k

Bushings are 1.5k each

Complete Fuel pump is 15k

What else?

Make your list let's compare
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 10:58am On Aug 30, 2022
CheerfulGiver:
The cooking implement type, or....
Hahaha no be my mouth go talk am. That possibility has been ruled out anyways, the guy say she no fine
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by FASASI1(m): 11:38am On Aug 30, 2022
Gudvibes06:
@pope191 good morning boss thanks for your advice on my ac last time we discovered leakage in two different places got it fixed and refill with 2 cans. Now my AC is now like punishment to riders..lol from your AC is not working to oga pls reduce your ac.

Mortuary standard grin grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gudvibes06: 2:58pm On Aug 30, 2022
I swear... What I do now is if you want to enter my car and you asked me rudely oga I hope your AC dey work I no go answer I go come put am for number 4/5 next will pls can you reduce your AC?

FASASI1:

Mortuary standard grin grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 3:21pm On Aug 30, 2022
Gudvibes06:

You are blessed boss

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by RuneKingThor: 4:37pm On Aug 30, 2022
ReadaDream:
Truck accident on Apapa oworo exp, Charly boy side
That axis and accident.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by MrCarter577(m): 4:45pm On Aug 30, 2022
pope191:

I work with target grin today is 20k and I am on 17 plus relaxing. Once I'm ready I'll take my one nice trip towArds home.

Gross or Net ?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by SamuelTaiw0(m): 5:14pm On Aug 30, 2022
Gudvibes06:
I swear... What I do now is if you want to enter my car and you asked me rudely oga I hope your AC dey work I no go answer I go come put am for number 4/5 next will pls can you reduce your AC?

You go come tell am that's the minimum grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gudvibes06: 6:36pm On Aug 30, 2022
Na so bro, depends on the gravity of your offense, some na to off am open window or make cold finish am.

SamuelTaiw0:

You go come tell am that's the minimum grin

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 8:27pm On Aug 30, 2022
MrCarter577:

Gross or Net ?

Gross boss

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by nuel101(m): 10:48pm On Aug 30, 2022
I just got a Camry 2011.. 4 plug with a venza engine in it … I hope it would be good for e - hailing …

And I hope the venza engine wey dey inside no be scam … hope it’s not a bad deal …
Nigerian used … price -2.6

I hope it isn’t a bad deal

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nelsonhook001: 10:54pm On Aug 30, 2022
[b]My name is Taiwo, 33yrs old, I need anyone who run Uber business and needed a trust worthy driver within lagos and Abuja, pls call 08039388371.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donfortune48(m): 11:09pm On Aug 30, 2022
nuel101:
I just got a Camry 2011.. 4 plug with a venza engine in it … I hope it would be good for e - hailing …

And I hope the venza engine wey dey inside no be scam … hope it’s not a bad deal …

What do you mean by 4 plugs and a venza engine?

Cos I know Venza engines to be 6 plugs.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by SamuelTaiw0(m): 11:27pm On Aug 30, 2022
Gudvibes06:
Na so bro, depends on the gravity of your offense, some na to off am open window or make cold finish am.

grin grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by SamuelTaiw0(m): 11:30pm On Aug 30, 2022
donfortune48:

Could be 4 plugs. venza comes I either V6 or v4

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by nuel101(m): 12:31am On Aug 31, 2022
donfortune48:

Na watin dem tell me .. I type here… so there are no venza engine of 4plugs?? �
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by lanrexdo(m): 12:54am On Aug 31, 2022
There is 4 plug of venza. It is same engine in the venza that is also in the 2011 Camry.
nuel101:

Na watin dem tell me .. I type here… so there are no venza engine of 4plugs?? �

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by thoollz: 5:58am On Aug 31, 2022
Nelsonhook001:
[b]My name is Taiwo, 33yrs old, I need anyone who run Uber business and needed a trust worthy driver within lagos and Abuja, pls call 08039388371.

Samueltaiw0

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 7:46am On Aug 31, 2022
nuel101:

Normally u should have asked before buying it cos obviously u don't know much about cars.

Some Camry 2011 comes with the same engine in a Venza, so u have not been scammed. Some are four plugs and some are 6plugs. But if u are relying on "them say them say" and "na wetin them tell me", it's possible it's the V6 they sold to u and u will not know.

Now the Venza engine is more expensive and consumes slightly more fuel than the normal Camry engine.
The four plugs can be used for ehailing while the V6 is a no no. if it's 6 plugs, u may just be working for the filling stations.
If the engine knocks, the price of that engine can buy a car.

As per if u got good deal, it depends on the condition of the car, but a Camry carrying a Venza engine should drag the price down, cos people don't like the Venza engine cos of cost of replacement and it's not as rugged as the normal Camry engine.
Na people wey chop belleful dey drive Venza, so if u manage save money to buy Camry, u shouldn't go and buy d one with a Venza engine. Same goes for Sienna.

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Lexit: 9:58am On Aug 31, 2022
Bolt sent this just now after boycotting their app for almost a month. Dem No dey telli persin! grin grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by SamuelTaiw0(m): 10:23am On Aug 31, 2022
thoollz:

Samueltaiw0

No o! That's not me o

I'm not 33 yrs old abeg

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ksmart027(m): 11:02am On Aug 31, 2022
Olayetan:
What's happening in this country, they now sell Mobil XHP 1000 12k for 5litre, still bought it for 11k like ago o, make them sell this country to people that will manage the economy well
As of today is 12,500
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tripoli007(m): 11:55am On Aug 31, 2022
Olayetan:
What's happening in this country, they now sell Mobil XHP 1000 12k for 5litre, still bought it for 11k like ago o, make them sell this country to people that will manage the economy well

2014/2015 I used to buy this oil for 3500 on the streets and 3000/3200 in Mobil outlets .. Naija shaa

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by RaptObserver: 11:56am On Aug 31, 2022
SamuelTaiw0:

No o! That's not me o

I'm not 33 yrs old abeg

He was referring you to the vacancy rather. So follow up with the number.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by SamuelTaiw0(m): 12:15pm On Aug 31, 2022
RaptObserver:

He was referring you to the vacancy rather. So follow up with the number.
Oh! Okay. Thanks. I thought the man needs a car too. I'll call him

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 12:56pm On Aug 31, 2022
ksmart027:

As of today is 12,500

I just feel the Mobil guys are not being honest, oil of 4500, filter 500 with workman 1k. You will service your car. It's best to just find alternative.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by DOVgadgets: 4:07pm On Aug 31, 2022
Good day to the bosses on this forum
I happen to come across this page at a time when things ain’t going smoothly in my life at the moment
Luckily my dad gave him his Mazda 626 to try and start a taxi business but I would prefer the Uber way
I’m a fresh out graduate, jobs are not forthcoming and I need to put food on my table
The car documents are intact and I have a valid driving license
Please what are the requirements?
Which one is better(Uber, bolt or indriver)
I’m not sure I got the last one correctly but I heard someone talk about it
Please advise me on what to do
My location is Ibadan

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 5:48pm On Aug 31, 2022
DOVgadgets:
Good day to the bosses on this forum
I happen to come across this page at a time when things ain’t going smoothly in my life at the moment
Luckily my dad gave him his Mazda 626 to try and start a taxi business but I would prefer the Uber way
I’m a fresh out graduate, jobs are not forthcoming and I need to put food on my table
The car documents are intact and I have a valid driving license
Please what are the requirements?
Which one is better(Uber, bolt or indriver)
I’m not sure I got the last one correctly but I heard someone talk about it
Please advise me on what to do
My location is Ibadan
Bolt and InDriver are your best bet, but start with bolt.
Since all your papers and driver's license are intact and up-to-date, go and register on bolt.
Download the app, then follow the procedures.
You can search on YouTube on how to register on bolt as a driver, though all you need is here if you can read old pages but I can't refer you directly to the pages. So, just go on YouTube, then follow the process of registering.
InDriver is easy to register on cos you won't need to take your car for any physical inspection, unlike bolt that will require you bring your car for inspection and your car must meet up to standard physically.
But to use inDriver, you need experience on bolt. So, start with bolt first.
However, there are some drivers who started off with inDriver without even using bolt or Uber, but bolt should be your starting point, you can then merge inDriver together once you've understood how those apps operate.

Required docs to register on bolt;
1) Driver's license
2) Car papers (all necessary docs).
3) LASDRI (not needed since you're not in Lagos).
4) LASRRA (I used this to register mine) - don't think you need this since you ain't a lagosian.
Ibadan drivers should give this brother accurate information, abeg.
Much respect, boss.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (4937) (4938) (4939) (4940) (4941) (4942) (4943) ... (5690) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.