Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,508 members, 7,830,522 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (4942) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4803405 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4939) (4940) (4941) (4942) (4943) (4944) (4945) ... (5700) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 10:56am On Sep 01, 2022
Felicity0001:

Behind the scene people are already talking about you keep making a fool of yourself stupid self, you can only decieve some people some times but you can't decieve all the people all the time. Know that.

Felix. You obfuscated discombobulated dingbat. I'll like you to read this post carefully as this will be my last post to you ever on this forum. You are as useless to me as the toilet paper I just finished wiping my ass off with. Engaging with you further ever again will be a disappointment to myself cos you've never had anything reasonable to offer, and will never have anything reasonable to offer, except of course, disjointed beer parlour inspired English that could make a pregnant woman go into labor prematurely.

Now, let me properly elucidate.

I don't deceive people. I never have and I never will. I'm not like you. You deceive alot. Online, and offline. It's why you think I'm like you, but contrary to your disjointed opinion, I'm not like you. All I've ever done is prove to the contrary when you and your fellow goats talking about me behind the scenes said the ehailing job was dying, that much more can be accomplished by a driver having certain personal targets and using myself as a perfect example, by showing my working.

All you and your fellow illitrates do is talk and talk with nothing to show for it. If that pisses you fools off, I'm glad it does,and I'll happily continue to do so. You make me relevant when you keep rebutting me unintelligently.

Keep posting ridiculous dashboard as if you're the only driver in this job after all your worthless life is dependent on it.

My dashboards are not ridiculous. They are facts. Well, you can say that they are ridiculously good as you have never, and will never accomplish half of what I have done on those apps. Your biggest accomplishment so far is impregnating a lady who birthed you a son in your younger years. I'll gladly avoid such ignoble acts and post accomplishments of what the topic of this thread requires.

Yes, my life depends on income. It's noble. It's a job I heartily take seriously. It's nothing to be ashamed about. You're also a driver, even though you "olule" and have to constantly depend on farming to make ends meet. I love farming, but I don't have time for it. What is wrong is when a fool makes money from farming, buys a dead car and then comes to say drivers are wasting their time driving. It only proves the fact that you "olule". You wasted your time, had no intellect for it, and believe others are like you.

Do you have a life? No!
Can you think outside the box for something counter productive? No!

I have a life. But I'll rather catch a mosquito and take my time explaining to the mosquito how my life is going than waste time talking to you about my life. I'll rather keep you guessing because understanding my life is way too complicated for your big but ineffectually useless white matter you call a brain enclosed in your thick cranium.

You're a complete and total idiot. What do you understand by counter productive? Do you know what it means? No. I'll advise you stop using words you clearly do not understand. I make enough money weekly. If I deem it not enough, I'll consider going into another venture. You earn peanuts from driving because of course, "olule" so you had to change your hustle. I applaud you for switching to something with less complexities your useless brain could ably comprehend. I'm happy for you finding something better for you do to, it means one less idiot on Lagos roads, and hopefully, you stop complaining about money to train your son in the university. Not my fault you couldn't afford a condom that would have saved you such pressures at a young age. So kudos for finally venturing into what would readily make condoms available to you.

What other thing can you do in life other than drive oloshos from one hotel location to another? Nothing!

Many. But you'll need to buy panadol for your headache if you're ever going to comprehend what I can do. You're tall and huge but with a brain of a slug. Why would I really want to bore you with intellectual conversations? I drive oloshos and collect their money. You drive oloshos, collect their money, sleep with them and pay them double. Are you stupid or you're just very stupid? What other thing really, can you be, apart from stupid?

Infact let me even help you to add up to your income, since you know all the hotels in Lagos, Nigeria. Go to them and talk to the managers so each olosho you bring to the hotel you get a 5% commission. Excellent idea right? At least I've helped you with one thing in life, don't pay me I'm okay with what God has blessed me with so use that one and manage your sorry ass.

That's not a new idea. But it's self defeating and a waste of time for me. Maybe for you and your band of efulefus discussing me offline,its perfect. It's what you were doing claiming to be a driver. It's why you were always complaining about the job. You were just a commission hunting nincompoop... Werey dey disguise.

For the now let me keep reading to catch up with the thread while I read to see where you will respond with your senseless posts to me....1diot!
It's not about you reading, it's more about comprehension. You're a fool in a league above him. This thread brings ehailing drivers together sharing experiences. You have to be very stupid to think you're making a point by coming to buga with your new side hustle which will still "lule" like everything else you've tried your hands on. If I have a side hustle that will pay drivers more than what they are making driving, I'll share it. I'm not like you. I take my time to research on all apps, and post my findings as way of disproving dumb tactless ineffectually lazy ass buffoons like yourself, and as a way of showing newer drivers not to take goats like you serious, since there are ways of maximizing their time and potential.

My dashboards have constantly been a major source of headaches for you simply because of your innate inability to comprehend. First you said it was impossible, then it was juju, then I was a gigolo, then it was photoshop... Your small brain got confused just for dashboard posting. It should be no worries why I don't take you serious as an individual. Go back to your jejune and disjointed postings. It's a source of comic relief. It's even funnier how stupid you quote posts 2 weeks prior because you're naturally a moron_. Insulting you further is counterproductive because you're an embodiment of insults to the point I'll rather tell someone "dont be a felicity" than "don't be stupid"..... Don't bother replying. This is my last post to you, unless of course you love to be ignored.

Ewu 001.

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mejai(m): 11:04am On Sep 01, 2022
If I hear that word that starts with P here

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ReadaDream(m): 11:22am On Sep 01, 2022
mejai:
tongue

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 2:13pm On Sep 01, 2022
mejai:

Lolz...let there be peace abeg.
Cheerfulgiver and Felicity

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 2:16pm On Sep 01, 2022
VIO don position Inside Surulere towards stadium.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Conner44: 2:27pm On Sep 01, 2022
erm, my friends and pilots in the house. Let’s all learn to manage each other on this thread. Abeg.

We all know we have many characters here. This is not like a football thread where everybody has loyalty to one club or another. Everybody that comes here has a reason. Both those who are invested in the business and those who aren’t yet.

Me I come here to get traffic updates and know where and where Lastma or Vio are ambushing people so I don’t fall victim. I’ve paid them before twice already and I won’t like to have that experience again. I’m sure there are many people like me too that visit this thread regularly.

Okay I know I’ve posted some overboard stuff about one or two people here before, but it’s still all part of the management process grin

felicity and cheerful have been yabbing themselves lately but you see this latest one up there . . .as I been dey read am, even fear catch me for the vowu lence level. I gatz to speak up

So the essence of this my post is cheerful and felicity abeg, try to manage each other better so that the aura of the thread does not stagnate. You guys give out good information here but I know you can do better at just trying to get along. You guys have no real reason to be this bitter at reading each other’s posts. Felicity is a responsible member here who is even seen as a ‘father’ in more ways than one who manages kids with university issues (Johnny)

Even me myself, I know you guys are just managing me here. I am a very big trouble maker I know but you manage me.

We all know dru, yes we manage him too. He comes here to drop info and follow members to banter as well as being philanthropic whenever his spirit is leading. It’s what we expect of him so we manage him. What of people like mejai, Bazzo and yeye, those ones are not trouble makers oh but they like to push the vawulence (once they see smoke, fire has to catch) lol, and we see them doing it but we also manage them. We have others following others bumper to bumper like village people (pope) and we understand why pearl has learned to manage people like him properly wink (PS. if pearl argues with you you’d want to put your hand into your phone screen and grab his neck lol) it is the way he is so we have to manage him.

What of old drivers on the platform who have multiple monikers they use to watch this thread and engage in discussions once in a while? Those who come to warn us of alleged fake engine oils (7309) and not forgetting those who only come out when there’s owambe activities going on (gabrinchi). We can all manage each other very well if we just want to.

I hail all those calling for a truce in various forms recently ie. Barbiturate and pearl calling for bottles to be shared for the vawulence between posters here to ‘reduce’ . . . I mean, we all know vawulence can’t be stopped, it can only be transferred from one state to another (hence the beer) wink

Abeg let us all give P a small chance to germinate this month. It’s a new month, September 1st, we can do it. Even if it’s for only one month. Let’s use today to reflect on our grievances with members who have wronged us emotionally or otherwise on this thread and find it in us to do away with such weights on our minds.

Peace y’all.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mejai(m): 2:46pm On Sep 01, 2022
Conner44:
erm, my friends and pilots in the house. Let’s all learn to manage each other on this thread. Abeg.

We all know we have many characters here. This is not like a football thread where everybody has loyalty to one club or another. Everybody that comes here has a reason. Both those who are invested in the business and those who aren’t yet.

Me I come here to get traffic updates and know where and where Lastma or Vio are ambushing people so I don’t fall victim. I’ve paid them before twice already and I won’t like to have that experience again. I’m sure there are many people like me too that visit this thread regularly.

Okay I know I’ve posted some overboard stuff about one or two people here before, but it’s still all part of the management process grin

felicity and cheerful have been yabbing themselves lately but you see this latest one up there . . .as I been dey read am, even fear catch me for the vowu lence level. I gatz to speak up

So the essence of this my post is cheerful and felicity abeg, try to manage each other better so that the aura of the thread does not stagnate. You guys give out good information here but I know you can do better at just trying to get along. You guys have no real reason to be this bitter at reading each other’s posts. Felicity is a responsible member here who is even seen as a ‘father’ in more ways than one who manages kids with university issues (Johnny)

Even me myself, I know you guys are just managing me here. I am a very big trouble maker I know but you manage me.

We all know dru, yes we manage him too. He comes here to drop info and follow members to banter as well as being philanthropic whenever his spirit is leading. It’s what we expect of him so we manage him. What of people like mejai, Bazzo and yeye, those ones are not trouble makers oh but they like to push the vawulence (once they see smoke, fire has to catch) lol, and we see them doing it but we also manage them. We have others following others bumper to bumper like village people (pope) and we understand why pearl has learned to manage people like him properly wink (PS. if pearl argues with you you’d want to put your hand into your phone screen and grab his neck lol) it is the way he is so we have to manage him.

What of old drivers on the platform who have multiple monikers they use to watch this thread and engage in discussions once in a while? Those who come to warn us of alleged fake engine oils (7309) and not forgetting those who only come out when there’s owambe activities going on (gabrinchi). We can all manage each other very well if we just want to.

I hail all those calling for a truce in various forms recently ie. Barbiturate and pearl calling for bottles to be shared for the vawulence between posters here to ‘reduce’ . . . I mean, we all know vawulence can’t be stopped, it can only be transferred from one state to another (hence the beer) wink

Abeg let us all give P a small chance to germinate this month. It’s a new month, September 1st, we can do it. Even if it’s for only one month. Let’s use today to reflect on our grievances with members who have wronged us emotionally or otherwise on this thread and find it in us to do away with such weights on our minds.

Peace y’all.
That beer dey very important. Abeg, let der be peace. Tolerance matters!!! Peace, ejoor!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 2:58pm On Sep 01, 2022
mejai:
These Indriver riders sef! They will put price next thing dey don cancel. After, they will put their order back and reduce price. Nonsense riders!! After, the app will claim they are from silicone valley. Oluwale rock brothers.

Gentlelife50, I sight u. How is Bazoo1 our friend?
grin grin grin
Make una no worry, inDriver is still evolving.
Something will be done to address that.
Much respect, boss. grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Tocyne: 3:12pm On Sep 01, 2022
*Are you tired of finding jobs here and there?*
*Are you ready to be financially buoyant?*
*Are you ready to be a boss of your own?*
*Are you tired of stagnant salary in this non-stagnant prices of things?*
*Do you wish to travel every year?*
*If the answer is yes, you will surely thank me later because your life will never remain the same*.
*For more information contact *08131661515 or* *09045974900*
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dejidotun2000(m): 4:49pm On Sep 01, 2022
Hello house

Has anyone here ever had to make a claim on a comprehensive insurance policy ?

Was a police report requested by the insurance company ?

Cc : pearl1910, DeeDee, jpworld, felicity001 .....

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 73O9: 5:38pm On Sep 01, 2022
Conner44:

We all know we have many characters here. We have others following others bumper to bumper like village people (pope) and we understand why pearl has learned to manage people like him properly wink (PS. if pearl argues with you you’d want to put your hand into your phone screen and grab his neck lol) it is the way he is so we have to manage him.

Peace y’all.

cheesy see as carry everybody for this post.

But for pearl, I need to see him and twist his ears OR knock his head small grin before settling for a bottle of beer.

I sha like him but his arguments can make you twist your phone.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 73O9: 5:40pm On Sep 01, 2022
dejidotun2000:
Hello house

Avoid police wahala, and have you made a contact with the account officer attached to you?
Contact you insurance with proofs soonest to know next steps.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 73O9: 5:42pm On Sep 01, 2022
Conner44:

Peace y’all.

Have you finally pissed on someone's head?

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dejidotun2000(m): 6:00pm On Sep 01, 2022
Bolded is what I am trying to avoid.
I actually went to the station closest to the scene of the accident and what the police there told me is ridiculous to say the least. I have contacted insurance company and amongst other things, they are asking for police report.

I have a feeling that the insurance company is deliberately asking for that knowing very well that I may not be able to provide it hence my asking for peoples' experience here.
73O9:

Avoid police wahala, and have you made a contact with the account officer attached to you?.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mejai(m): 6:36pm On Sep 01, 2022
DOVgadgets:
Good day to the bosses on this forum
I happen to come across this page at a time when things ain’t going smoothly in my life at the moment
Luckily my dad gave him his Mazda 626 to try and start a taxi business but I would prefer the Uber way
I’m a fresh out graduate, jobs are not forthcoming and I need to put food on my table
The car documents are intact and I have a valid driving license
Please what are the requirements?
Which one is better(Uber, bolt or indriver)
I’m not sure I got the last one correctly but I heard someone talk about it
Please advise me on what to do
My location is Ibadan

https://www.nairaland.com/7309579/toyota-corolla-gli-2006-up
Shebi if u fit sell urs and look into this
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kanuisagoat: 6:37pm On Sep 01, 2022
dejidotun2000:
I actually went to the station closest to the scene of the accident and what the police there told me is ridiculous to say the least. I have contacted insurance company and amongst other things, they are asking for police report.

I have a feeling that the insurance company is deliberately asking for that knowing very well that I may not be able to provide it hence my asking for peoples' experience here.

Which insurance company is this?

Did the accident involve another vehicle and is the owner of the other vehicle asking you to fix it?

I have had three claims from insurance so far and they've never asked me for police report. I have to add that in all three instances, I only requested for claims on my vehicle.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Conner44: 6:49pm On Sep 01, 2022
73O9:

Have you finally pissed on someone's head?

grin You think it’s only bolt and Uber drivers that those wereys used to catch?

Me I nova piss oh, I still dey wait for N1million a month dashboard before I pisss wink

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Dailyparrot: 7:08pm On Sep 01, 2022
CheerfulGiver:
60k weekly for a year is #3,120,000....

How did you get your total sir? You made me calculate this thing again to be sure I was not miscalculating.

60k per week equals 240k per month.

240k per month multiplied by 12 will give 2,880,000

The figure you put up is 65k per week.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mejai(m): 7:23pm On Sep 01, 2022
Dailyparrot:

How did you get your total sir? You made me calculate this thing again to be sure I was not miscalculating.

60k per week equals 240k per month.

240k per month multiplied by 12 will give 2,880,000

The figure you put up is 65k per week.

60*52weeks=3120****

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Dailyparrot: 7:28pm On Sep 01, 2022
mejai:

60*52weeks=3120****

Oh

I did my calculation based on 4 weeks in a month
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dejidotun2000(m): 8:02pm On Sep 01, 2022
Custodian and allied insurance.

The accident involved two other cars, none of them is asking me or my insurer to fix their cars.

I only made a claim on my own car in this case too.

Thanks for the update, I needed to be sure that it wasn't standard practice for insurers to ask for a police report before settling a claim before I start wahala with them
kanuisagoat:

Which insurance company is this?

Did the accident involve another vehicle and is the owner of the other vehicle asking you to fix it?

I have had three claims from insurance so far and they've never asked me for police report. I have to add that in all three instances, I only requested for claims on my vehicle.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 8:49pm On Sep 01, 2022
dejidotun2000:
Hello house

Yes, u need a police report depending on the nature or circumstances surrounding the incident.

When u report an incident to ur insurance coy, they will tell u if u need a police report or not

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 8:54pm On Sep 01, 2022
Pope, your spec cheesy

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 9:02pm On Sep 01, 2022
dejidotun2000:

What are they telling you?
Why is getting police report a herculian task?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by stephenponti(m): 10:01pm On Sep 01, 2022
CheerfulGiver:
Pope, your spec cheesy

i carried this lady two days ago. she topped her fare with 2k. and i thanked her very well. lol full picture bellow

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 10:06pm On Sep 01, 2022
stephenponti:

i carried this lady two days ago. she topped her fare with 2k. and i thanked her very well. lol

Hmmm! It's a lie, you think we are kids here. Oya! Where did you carry her from

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by stephenponti(m): 10:09pm On Sep 01, 2022
pope191:

Hmmm! It's a lie, you think we are kids here. Oya! Where did you carry her from

Na true true say na your spec?

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 10:13pm On Sep 01, 2022
stephenponti:
From around blenco sangotedo to Dele Adedeji str Lekki

Na true true say na your spec?

Ha! Sangotedo!! Tedo!!! Tedo!!!! That place is far ooo

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by stephenponti(m): 10:15pm On Sep 01, 2022
pope191:

Ha! Sangotedo!! Tedo!!! Tedo!!!! That place is far ooo

She lives in lekki you can meet her there.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 10:15pm On Sep 01, 2022
CheerfulGiver:
Pope, your spec cheesy

Thank u ooo... me wey say make I pipe on d low. U shall draw my leg come out. Weldone sir!

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by stephenponti(m): 10:25pm On Sep 01, 2022
Yesterday i carried two olosho one of them refused to contribute money to the one that ordered the ride. Omo fight set for my back seat can you imagine this girl's naked themselves as they scuffled themselves. i started videoing them immediately the fight set in case they damage anything. omo Should i post the video eh it will trend, come see as they dey yab themselves say one of them go Bleep 10k without condoms. omo wetin my ears heard eh is a story for another day.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 10:26pm On Sep 01, 2022
stephenponti:

She lives in lekki you can meet her there.

Please let me ask you, do you by any chance wish me well atall? Lagos to Owerri is now 10k. Abeg pity for my career.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (4939) (4940) (4941) (4942) (4943) (4944) (4945) ... (5700) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.