Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,995 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:22 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (4949) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4735590 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4946) (4947) (4948) (4949) (4950) (4951) (4952) ... (5689) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by stephenponti(m): 10:42am On Sep 04, 2022
Both charges drivers 0.5% interest per day for delayed payment of their commission

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Ghost1994: 10:51am On Sep 04, 2022
AgentXxx:
Yolla..

Thanks boss grin 0.004 cent grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Ghost1994: 10:52am On Sep 04, 2022
northbird:

Watsap

Bro sometimes people wey I wan connect usually off data.. cool
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 11:35am On Sep 04, 2022
Barbiturate:

I no dey get offline clients.

Muscle isn't really good for the biz

Chuchmoore used muscle and I guess he did well with it.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Ernesttoby30: 12:59pm On Sep 04, 2022
Mirrah:

Bro you indeed Lucky to get such an offer. Go for Muscle. The amount of good offline trips you will get and interstate trips will leave you flattered. This is going to be your personal car at practically no interest rate so why go for a 03-06 car. Na because country bend that's why 03-06 cars full road.
Follow your heart.

I appreciate you brother. Thanks for your advice.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by confusedworld17: 12:59pm On Sep 04, 2022
Avoid Osborn. Traffic dey do village meeting there now.

No even try put head for Kusenla. Mami water dem dey do party for there.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Ernesttoby30: 1:12pm On Sep 04, 2022
northbird:

Forget muscle, bro. You don't need a fancy car. Clean ride (neat exterior and interior) , good engine. Good Ac. Don't splurge much cash on frivolities. You are good to go. civic or matrix

Noted bro... Thanks a lot

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Ernesttoby30: 1:13pm On Sep 04, 2022
Pearl1910:

Search for any car that u like, ages between 2003 and 2010, 4doors, 4plugs and carries not more than 2.5litre engine. (1.6-1.8 litre engine is most ideal)
Since u r the one driving it and u own it, u will be fine.

Toyota Corolla
Toyota camry
Toyota matrix
Pontiac Vibe
Toyota avensis
Toyota prius
Toyota Yaris
Honda City
Honda Civic
Honda Accord
Hyundai Elantra
Hyundai accent
Kia cerato
Kia Spectre
Kia Rio
Mazda 3
Nissan almera
Nissan Sentra
Nissan Sunny
Benz 180-220
Volvo S40
Volvo S60
BMW i116 1.6litres
BMW m3 series
Volkswagen Jetta
Volkswagen Passat
Mitsubishi Lancer
Ford Focus
Peugeot

Thanks boss. I think i should go for this 09 model

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Youarespecial: 2:07pm On Sep 04, 2022
Please my people,Am a professional bolt/Uber driver without car. I need a car to drive on weekly return bases. I can pay 25k weekly without qualms. Please I need a car without issues so that I can continue maintaining the car for the owner and at the same time paying the weekly return of 25k. I live in onosa, ibeju Lekki. My number is 08023152631. Give me your car and be rest assured that I will maintain the car and I will pay 25k weekly without issues. God bless.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by LordVarys1: 2:22pm On Sep 04, 2022
deedee44:

Haha whatapen na grin grin
grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 6:33pm On Sep 04, 2022
[quote author=Druski post=116333946][/quote]

Eweeehh your own ban na 600years ?
You had to go create another profile.
D thread has been very peaceful without us, so stop staring at me with ur 2nd moniker grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 6:36pm On Sep 04, 2022
Ghost1994:
Bazoo1 and all my brothers/sisters in diaspora...

Abeg which app is the cheapest subscription to call naija apart from Skype and rebtel.

Thank you

I use Boss Revolution

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 7:35pm On Sep 04, 2022
BAZ001:

D thread has been very peaceful without us, so stop staring at me with ur 2nd moniker grin
Don't mind Mr Danso, his name is Dense, sorry Denso for a reason. He has been following me up and down too quoting my posts with senseless memes

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Druski(m): 7:58pm On Sep 04, 2022
deedee44:

Don't mind Mr Danso, his name is Dense, sorry Denso for a reason. He has been following me up and down too quoting my posts with senseless memes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Druski(m): 8:07pm On Sep 04, 2022
BAZ001:

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Druski(m): 8:08pm On Sep 04, 2022
BAZ001:

I use Boss Revolution

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Ghost1994: 8:17pm On Sep 04, 2022
BAZ001:

I use Boss Revolution

Washere padi mi

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Damilaregbenga: 9:09pm On Sep 04, 2022
Hello house I need you guys advice, what is the best for ehaeling between EOD and DISCUSSION COUNTINUE and what is the pro and cons of the cars
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by lanrexdo(m): 10:15pm On Sep 04, 2022
Both are same and have same problems. Just different boot style.
Damilaregbenga:
Hello house I need you guys advice, what is the best for ehaeling between EOD and DISCUSSION COUNTINUE and what is the pro and cons of the cars

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by comtem2011: 10:57pm On Sep 04, 2022
Good evening house, pls.what is logbook/taxi profile app on Indriver registration?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tojahh(m): 12:14am On Sep 05, 2022
tojahh:
Matrix 05 (1.9m)

Honda Civic 07 (1.250m)

Corolla Sports 04 (1.550m)

Calls/WhatsApp/SMS

Matrix Sold!!
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by DavidHume(m): 3:49am On Sep 05, 2022
I am looking at buying a Toks Corolla 2004 for someone on HP. Send me how much you can pay weekly. And how much you your offer is to pay as a full HP for a car of N3.350m.

I prefer someone who can get vouch from some of the old chiefs/persons with integrity on this group. Certainly you wld still need to get a referee and you wld need to bring the car for monthly inspection.

And you wld stand a better chance to be choosen if you are dropping a chunk amount of money before u start paying the weekly installment

You wld be accountable to my lawyer and DSS brother.

Send me a WhatsApp mssg of you offer. Pls don't call on.zero eight zero six eight six one four one four three . Thanks

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by DavidHume(m): 3:57am On Sep 05, 2022
DavidHume:
I am looking at buying a Toks Corolla 2004 for someone on HP. Send me how much you can pay weekly. And how much you your offer is to pay as a full HP for a car of N3.350m.

I prefer someone who can get vouch from some of the old chiefs/persons with integrity on this group. Certainly you wld still need to get a referee and you wld need to bring the car for monthly inspection.

And you wld stand a better chance to be choosen if you are dropping a chunk amount of money before u start paying the weekly installment

Send me a WhatsApp mssg of you offer. Pls don't call on.zero eight zero six eight six one four one four three . Thanks

I can go 2 corolla at once. But that wld depend on my hrt so many troubling stories on how less of integrity many Nigerians can choose to be . My cousin once bought a Yaris 2008 for his frnd to hail with. The guy won't pay last last he ended up collecting back the car and sold d car at a very useless amount. Reason why I never look the way of that business.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 4:27am On Sep 05, 2022
DavidHume:

The odds are against you. You seem to be a business person, I expect you to know this.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by DavidHume(m): 4:44am On Sep 05, 2022
northbird:

The odds are against you. You seem to be a business person, I expect you to know this.

Expatiate pls. What do you mean the odds are against me. Your statement made it more scary. I just felt I might be a blessing to someone ans prayers
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 6:22am On Sep 05, 2022
tojahh:

Matrix Sold!!
Pearl how far grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 6:25am On Sep 05, 2022
DavidHume:

I can go 2 corolla at once. But that wld depend on my hrt so many troubling stories on how less of integrity many Nigerians can choose to be . My cousin once bought a Yaris 2008 for his frnd to hail with. The guy won't pay last last he ended up collecting back the car and sold d car at a very useless amount. Reason why I never look the way of that business.
What changed your mind?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kanuisagoat: 6:54am On Sep 05, 2022
deedee44:

Pearl how far grin

Pearl is always disconnected from reality when it comes to car sales cheesy

Any decent good matrix will easily sell for 2m these days and it will be sold under one week.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 6:58am On Sep 05, 2022
DavidHume:

Expatiate pls. What do you mean the odds are against me. Your statement made it more scary. I just felt I might be a blessing to someone ans prayers
The business is not worth investing 3.3m into it. Kindly use your money for something else.

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kanuisagoat: 7:01am On Sep 05, 2022
DavidHume:

I can go 2 corolla at once. But that wld depend on my hrt so many troubling stories on how less of integrity many Nigerians can choose to be . [b]My cousin once bought a Yaris 2008 for his frnd to hail with. [/b]The guy won't pay last last he ended up collecting back the car and sold d car at a very useless amount. Reason why I never look the way of that business.

First rule of ehailing. Never involve friends or family members. It never ends well. Your cousin failed at the business the day he handed over the keys to his friend.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donfortune48(m): 7:05am On Sep 05, 2022
Shey E dey hard una to talk say Person looks like scam?

All these dribbles!!!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 7:10am On Sep 05, 2022
DavidHume:

Ask Tojah or Felicity to look for toks standard cars for you...not more than 2m. u can buy 3 cars since u r willing to spend 6.5m on two toks.
You will get your money back with more profit, easier and faster.
Expecting a driver to pay you HP for a toks Corolla of 3.350m is going to be stretch except you want to just answer someone's prayers and not make d HP more than 4m.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (4946) (4947) (4948) (4949) (4950) (4951) (4952) ... (5689) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.