Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,620 members, 7,813,038 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:29 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (4951) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4735943 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4948) (4949) (4950) (4951) (4952) (4953) (4954) ... (5689) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Druski(m): 9:40pm On Sep 05, 2022
deedee44:

Please talk about everything you know, I'm an open book wink
You on the other hand hehehe

And which picture dey your WhatsApp, I warned you not to come near me as I dey on my own jeje

Lol .. My pics always dey on my whaptapp grin I dey update my WhatsApp status especially when am loading goods grin

U no dey my WhatsApp grin so how u go know....

U know say I get twin grin

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 9:53pm On Sep 05, 2022
Druski:

Lol .. My pics always dey on my whaptapp grin I dey update my WhatsApp status especially when am loading goods grin

U no dey my WhatsApp grin so how u go know....

U know say I get twin grin
What I know about you is enough for me. If you like make you be triplet e no concern me. Everything dey cooler cool

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by YeyeGbami: 9:55pm On Sep 05, 2022
Here we go ….

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Druski(m): 9:56pm On Sep 05, 2022
deedee44:

What I know about you is enough for me. If you like make you be triplet e no concern me. Everything dey cooler cool

Adamola stop bleaching o.. Abi na the slap I dey give u make u turn red

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Damilaregbenga: 10:01pm On Sep 05, 2022
Hello house I need you guys advice, what is the best for ehaeling between EOD and DISCUSSION COUNTINUE and what is the pro and cons of the cars
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Lexit: 10:10pm On Sep 05, 2022
deedee44:

Andrew kweku danso
Me I no hide, I have peeps here as friends on Facebook. It is you who think you are anonymous.
Should we talk about your wife? grin You surely don't wanna go there
isnt that a Ghanaian name? Just being curious. I come in peace.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by SamuelTaiw0(m): 10:14pm On Sep 05, 2022
Dreamswayne:

You do know all pre-2015 Volvos come with straight 5s or straight 6s right?

Yes I do. Mostly straight 5s though.
Fuel consumption is just a little bit more than that of Camry.

Check the city and open road difference, then the combined... It's not much

If you use 5k to gross 25k on a Camry,
That's 5000/4cylinders that's 1,250 naira to a cylinder to gross 25k

So if you have 5 cylinders, you'll be spending 6,250 naira at 1,250 naira per cylinder to gross 25k.

Since they both use 2.4L engines.

It's still theoretical but I don't think it's something that can cause any Hullabaloo. Practically I'm sure it'll be less because of synergy laws.

Max you use 6.5k to gross 25k. It's not bad.

I think Ghost1994 can weigh in on the cost of fueling on his then S40

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 10:22pm On Sep 05, 2022
SamuelTaiw0:

Yes I do. Fuel consumption is just a little bit more than that of Camry.
Ah, alright.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by SamuelTaiw0(m): 10:32pm On Sep 05, 2022
Damilaregbenga:
Hello house I need you guys advice, what is the best for ehaeling between EOD and DISCUSSION COUNTINUE and what is the pro and cons of the cars

They are the same cars. Just the back lights are different and the gear selector. They use same parts all through.

It's a good car in general. You can use it if that's what you have. You just need to take extra care of it because of its wheels. (The ball joints).

If you're a good on maintenance and you have a good mechanic it will serve you but if you are not the maintenance conscious type, it will mess you up big time. Other than that. They are very strong cars.

But you have to ensure you get a good one though

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Utifam: 10:34pm On Sep 05, 2022
SamuelTaiw0:

Yes I do. Fuel consumption is just a little bit more than that of Camry.

So if you have 5 cylinders, you'll be spending 6,250 naira at 1,250 naira per cylinder to gross 25k.

It's still theoretical but I don't think it's something that can cause any Hullabaloo.

Please what app is this?. Thank you
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by SamuelTaiw0(m): 10:37pm On Sep 05, 2022
Utifam:

Please what app is this?. Thank you

I don't understand...
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Utifam: 10:41pm On Sep 05, 2022
SamuelTaiw0:

I don't understand...

From the pictures you posted regarding fuel consumption btw camry and volvo, i assumed they are from an app, so i wanted to download the app on my phone.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 10:47pm On Sep 05, 2022
Lexit:
He is from Akan in Ghana. He is a Ghanaian but likes forming Nigerian

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 10:50pm On Sep 05, 2022
Druski:

Adamola stop bleaching o.. Abi na the slap I dey give u make u turn red

Lol una no get yellow people for Akan so once you see anybody wey yellow you think it's bleaching grin grin

See shine shine head. Abija cheesy cheesy

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Muhammadson2020: 10:52pm On Sep 05, 2022
ReadaDream:
Indriver Warriors just they look this trip throwaway face. grin

Traffic na your mate?

grin. Awusubilai ! inDriver drivers don dey get sense small small.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dahflemzy(m): 10:52pm On Sep 05, 2022
@Deedee rn

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by SamuelTaiw0(m): 10:52pm On Sep 05, 2022
Utifam:

From the pictures you posted regarding fuel consumption btw camry and volvo, i assumed they are from an app, so i wanted to download the app on my phone.

Oh okay it's a website.

Ultimatespecs.com

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Utifam: 10:55pm On Sep 05, 2022
SamuelTaiw0:

Oh okay it's a website.

Much appreciated. Thank you bro

Ultimatespecs.com
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Druski(m): 11:05pm On Sep 05, 2022
deedee44:

Lol una no get yellow people for Akan so once you see anybody wey yellow you think it's bleaching grin grin

See shine shine head. Abija cheesy cheesy

See nose ............. . u go sabi smell sh!t well well grin

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donfortune48(m): 11:08pm On Sep 05, 2022
SamuelTaiw0:

Yes I do. Mostly straight 5s though.
Fuel consumption is just a little bit more than that of Camry.

It's still theoretical but I don't think it's something that can cause any Hullabaloo. Practically I'm sure it'll be less because of synergy laws.

I wonder how you guys make fuel consumption look so negligible in this business.

If you use 4k to make 25k with a corolla.
It will take 5k to make same amount with a camry.
And 6k+ with a Volvo.
Which is over 2k on fuel difference alone per day.

By 6 days a week is 12k and 48k per month.

A civic, yaris or Accent will even take less than 3.5k to make same amount. Yet people keep giving camry as first option.

This is huge money that shouldn't be neglected by anyone venturing into the business with the sole aim of maximizing profit.
It's not even as if the cost of parts for these cars are cheaper to Corolla nor matrix. (maybe only the engine).

The only time I will ever support someone getting an executive car for this hustle is if he has other reasons beyond just making money driving. (maybe family life or social status).

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Utifam: 11:10pm On Sep 05, 2022
Hello guies, i would like to make an extra cash i have a corolla 2016 S, car is sound and very durable and i have been using it for over 3yrs now, but I would like to know if this vehicle is okay for ehailing. My preferred city for this hustle would be Abuja or PH and i will be driving it myself. Kindly throw more light on this guies. Thank you
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Druski(m): 11:24pm On Sep 05, 2022
deedee44:

He is from Akan in Ghana. He is a Ghanaian but likes forming Nigerian

The kind confusion for here as per my tribe or ethnicity grin

First I be Ghanian grin
Yoruba grin
Igbo grin
Fulani grin
Hausa grin

Demola Olaoye .... Thanks for creating more confusion grin

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by SamuelTaiw0(m): 11:40pm On Sep 05, 2022
donfortune48:

I wonder how you guys make fuel consumption look so negligible in this business.

And 6k+ with a Volvo.

A civic, yaris or Accent will even take less than 3.5k to make same amount. Yet people keep giving camry as first option.

This is huge money that shouldn't be neglected by anyone venturing into the business with the sole aim of maximizing profit.
It's not even as if the cost of parts for these cars are cheaper to Corolla nor matrix. (maybe only the engine).

The only time I will ever support someone getting an executive car for this hustle is if he has other reasons beyond just making money driving. (maybe family life or social status).

You have a big point.
But it's just an estimate. I don't think it will be up to that. I only created a worst case scenario.
Because a 11.7 to 12.7 mpg scenerio is not up to #6 naira per mile difference. That's #75 naira to about #81 naira per mile difference.

Mind you, the parts are crazy cheap compared to Corolla. Complete fuel pump is 12k, a whole door is less than 20k, throttle body is 10k or most likely less.

I don't think it's something that can't be managed.

And bro, it's not about executive car or something. Who executive help? It's about getting something cheap that will still do the work and you'd pay your sponsors back on time with profits.

Paying over 5m to about 6m on a 3.5m car in 36months no be here bro. Corolla is just too expensive for the hustle now. The period is also too long.

I forsee a reduction in toks Corolla entering the hustle soon except prices come down. People are already looking for alternatives.

I even heard the Benz c230k (2002 to 2006) consumes same fuel if not less than the corolla.
Both 1.8l engines.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gudvibes06: 11:43pm On Sep 05, 2022
Alhamdulilah Alhamdulilah Alhamdulilah Alhamdulilah Alhamdu Lillahi Rabbil Alamin thousands of this would never be enough.. I give thanks to Allah, and my gratitude goes to the Nairaland as a platform, the OP of this thread cos without this thread may have met wonderful person as a partner in @supo19884 bro I'm very grateful and I really appreciate you.. so if anyone remember me verywell. 11months ago I posted on this thread this attached post, he invited me over to see this Honda Civic 06, which we spent two months or thereabout to fix. to cut the long story short we were able to put the car on the road on the last week of November on HP and my first payment was December 6th and Alhamdulilah I become a car owner in this hustle today after fulfilling my part of the HP agreement I got my papers today.

Thanks you so much to all the gurus in the house for putting me through this hustle, for all the advice, support and motivation I really appreciate and value you bosses slot.

To all seeking HP yes it's a nice deal but not easy but still easy with the help of God. My advice to you is PRAYER, even before seeing the car be READY and determined, the deal starts from inspection having to fix one or two things should not be a turn off JUST BE SURE OF THE ENGINE AND MAYBE GEAR, ONCE YOU'VE MADE YOUR DECISIONS KNOW THAT YOU DON ENTER RIVER ESPECIALLY IF ITS A 9JA USED VEHICLE YOU JUST HAVE TO MAKE IT WORK, READ THE AGREEMENT MORE THAN TWICE UNDERSTAND IT VERYWELL AND KNOW IF IT IS WHAT YOU CAN FULFILL B4 YOU SIGN AM. Be ready for repairs week that you'll still have to remit boje jiji boje yiya you must remit if you don't want issue omo to mowo wale no obi maa yin. And the last but not the least START YOUR DAY WITH THIS THREAD AND END IT WITH THIS THREAD YOULL GAIN SO MUCH ON HERE.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by lakoomoyi: 11:52pm On Sep 05, 2022
Gudvibes06:
Alhamdulilah Alhamdulilah Alhamdulilah Alhamdulilah Alhamdu Lillahi Rabbil Alamin thousands of this would never be enough.. I give thanks to Allah, and my gratitude goes to the Nairaland as a platform, the OP of this thread cos without this thread may have met wonderful person as a partner in @supo19884 bro I'm very grateful and I really appreciate you.. so if anyone remember me verywell. 11months ago I posted on this thread this attached post, he invited me over to see this Honda Civic 06, which we spent two months or thereabout to fix. to cut the long story short we were able to put the car on the road on the last week of November on HP and my first payment was December 6th and Alhamdulilah I become a car owner in this hustle today after fulfilling my part of the HP agreement I got my papers today.

Thanks you so much to all the gurus in the house for putting me through this hustle, for all the advice, support and motivation I really appreciate and value you bosses slot.

To all seeking HP yes it's a nice deal but not easy but still easy with the help of God. My advice to you is PRAYER, even before seeing the car be READY and determined, the deal starts from inspection having to fix one or two things should not be a turn off JUST BE SURE OF THE ENGINE AND MAYBE GEAR, ONCE YOU'VE MADE YOUR DECISIONS KNOW THAT YOU DON ENTER RIVER ESPECIALLY IF ITS A 9JA USED VEHICLE YOU JUST HAVE TO MAKE IT WORK, READ THE AGREEMENT MORE THAN TWICE UNDERSTAND IT VERYWELL AND KNOW IF IT IS WHAT YOU CAN FULFILL B4 YOU SIGN AM. Be ready for repairs week that you'll still have to remit boje jiji boje yiya you must remit if you don't want issue omo to mowo wale no obi maa yin. And the last but not the least START YOUR DAY WITH THIS THREAD AND END IT WITH THIS THREAD YOULL GAIN SO MUCH ON HERE.

Congrats bro

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dahflemzy(m): 11:55pm On Sep 05, 2022
Gudvibes06:

Congrats
I'm happy for you.
May God continue to guide and be with you always

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 12:00am On Sep 06, 2022
Gudvibes06:

How time flies... congratulations

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by SamuelTaiw0(m): 12:07am On Sep 06, 2022
Gudvibes06:

Congrats Gudvibes06. I'm really happy for you! Thanks for working hard and proving that it can be done..

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Druski(m): 12:21am On Sep 06, 2022
Lexit:

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by YeyeGbami: 12:49am On Sep 06, 2022
Gudvibes06:

Gracias! omo olope sope lo

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by SamuelTaiw0(m): 1:05am On Sep 06, 2022
donfortune48:

And 6k+ with a Volvo.

@donfortune48
Mathematics don't lie. I'm even still sure it will be lesser. Cos other factors will set in.
Based on this calculation below o, the difference is negligible.

Just #424 difference to gross 25k

My first calculation was based on assumption of each cylinders gulping #1,250 per 5k used but it's not so realistic. I think calculations based on mpg is from experiment so I can rely on that one without assumptions. It's concrete.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BothifBeauty(f): 1:11am On Sep 06, 2022
donfortune48:

I need an advice, can I collect a loan to buy a Camry for bolt business and would I see good profit even while still paying the loan for at least 2years

(1) (2) (3) ... (4948) (4949) (4950) (4951) (4952) (4953) (4954) ... (5689) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.