Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,935 members, 7,835,117 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:59 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (4954) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4816035 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4951) (4952) (4953) (4954) (4955) (4956) (4957) ... (5705) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 3:58pm On Sep 06, 2022
Utifam:

Seems like there are some certain people that their messages get replies. I have posted quite a few inquiry messages here and for some reason people skip it and move over to more familiar users. I am not trying to be rude or anything, but it can be frustrating when you ask valid questions and it never gets replied. I thought that this is suppose to be an informative space/center. Thank you

This is the Lagos thread. There's a thread for PH and Abuja players. All answers to such enquiries have been answered severally on this forum, infact, if you bothered to read up, 2 pages from where you asked this question, a good list of cars suitable for the business was made available..

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 4:08pm On Sep 06, 2022
Druski:

Make I slow down small before u call for my ban grin

By the way my dad's birthday is coming up .. Am sure u have experience does feeling before

Don’t drag me in d mud with u.
Your head shine grin
Your shoe shine grin
No cap

Pls no just cross boundary with deedee44 cos I don’t want you to lose d little respect remaining.

Kwekuuu kwekuuuu grin

11 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mejai(m): 4:19pm On Sep 06, 2022
ReadaDream:
I don get wife tongue

She no get the side chick vibe, unfortunately.
Nna men! See as people wan force woman on top ur head. Chai!!!! Just run.....

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mejai(m): 4:19pm On Sep 06, 2022
Gudvibes06, moral... High. Wishing u the best.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Druski(m): 4:24pm On Sep 06, 2022
BAZ001:

Don’t drag me in d mud with u.
Your head shine grin
Your shoe shine grin
No cap

Pls no just cross boundary with deedee44 cos I don’t want you to lose d little respect remaining.

Kwekuuu kwekuuuu grin

I use am resemble my papa o. grin wetin u use resemble ur own papa grin...

Demola Olaoye....... Respect lol.......

I dey wait for the next gossip from him ..

1. I owe money grin
2. I can't drive grin
3. I be gay grin
4. My imported mobil oil na fake grin
5. I be from Ghana grin
6. He go reveal more about me , but it does not want to break up a happy home grin

Kindly add ur own to the list of gossip o grin

@BAZ001 ... Things dey happen grin

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ReadaDream(m): 4:24pm On Sep 06, 2022
mejai:

Nna men! See as people wan force woman on top ur head. Chai!!!! Just run.....
I don run with my two left legs grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 4:27pm On Sep 06, 2022
Gudvibes06:
Alhamdulilah Alhamdulilah Alhamdulilah Alhamdulilah Alhamdu Lillahi Rabbil Alamin thousands of this would never be enough.. I give thanks to Allah, and my gratitude goes to the Nairaland as a platform, the OP of this thread cos without this thread may have met wonderful person as a partner in @supo19884 bro I'm very grateful and I really appreciate you.. so if anyone remember me verywell. 11months ago I posted on this thread this attached post, he invited me over to see this Honda Civic 06, which we spent two months or thereabout to fix. to cut the long story short we were able to put the car on the road on the last week of November on HP and my first payment was December 6th and Alhamdulilah I become a car owner in this hustle today after fulfilling my part of the HP agreement I got my papers today.

Thanks you so much to all the gurus in the house for putting me through this hustle, for all the advice, support and motivation I really appreciate and value you bosses slot.

To all seeking HP yes it's a nice deal but not easy but still easy with the help of God. My advice to you is PRAYER, even before seeing the car be READY and determined, the deal starts from inspection having to fix one or two things should not be a turn off JUST BE SURE OF THE ENGINE AND MAYBE GEAR, ONCE YOU'VE MADE YOUR DECISIONS KNOW THAT YOU DON ENTER RIVER ESPECIALLY IF ITS A 9JA USED VEHICLE YOU JUST HAVE TO MAKE IT WORK, READ THE AGREEMENT MORE THAN TWICE UNDERSTAND IT VERYWELL AND KNOW IF IT IS WHAT YOU CAN FULFILL B4 YOU SIGN AM. Be ready for repairs week that you'll still have to remit boje jiji boje yiya you must remit if you don't want issue omo to mowo wale no obi maa yin. And the last but not the least START YOUR DAY WITH THIS THREAD AND END IT WITH THIS THREAD YOULL GAIN SO MUCH ON HERE.

Congratulations Bros,
You are the real guy not musa grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mejai(m): 4:30pm On Sep 06, 2022
Some people wicked o. Person hit my car, damage my front bumper and fog lamp (1). After much gra gra, people beg me to let go. (Last week)
Today I jam a woman crv, small scratch o. She insisted that I must paint her back bumper. Something hydraulic fit clean sef. I felt so sad, I had to pay after much pleading from me and passerbys.
Now I don go to lick my wound.... Headlamp(right side) gone, fog lamp from previous incident gone, fender damaged, bumper still damaged. Upon all these sight and sound, she no get feelings. No wahala. From next week any soul that touch my car go hear am.
Chai!!! This week don be.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by IFSHR: 4:45pm On Sep 06, 2022
Utifam:
Hello guies, i would like to make an extra cash i have a corolla 2016 S, car is sound and very durable and i have been using it for over 3yrs now, but I would like to know if this vehicle is okay for ehailing. My preferred city for this hustle would be Abuja or PH and i will be driving it myself. Kindly throw more light on this guies. Thank you

It cool for the job brother.

I saw your most recent comment: when vawulence is going on in the thread or brewing so many of us just always skip through comment, so many might have missed your question.

If your gear, engine and AC is in good state, you are good to go ..you will make more in Lagos compared to Abuja and more in Abuja compared to PH...

Driving it yourself makes it better as you know your profit and loss and you can easily decide if it worth it by your own evaluation.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 4:53pm On Sep 06, 2022
73O9:

This decision would be great as I have read the conversations and can't just figure out the head and tail of it.
I won't answer him again

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Druski(m): 5:24pm On Sep 06, 2022
deedee44:

I won't answer him again

Demola Olaoye grin come out with ur full chest now grin

What else do u want to reveal about me grin

Wetin I dey hide Bros.... U get more currant pictures of me grin

You wan reveal my international address grin

Tule joor ... Me I dey curious , coz I wan laugh and I go force ur hand .......

You reveal my real name... What else
You get my company address..... What else
You get my old pic ...............what else
You have been to my place before.......what else

My name na Danso Kwenku Andrew.......what else

You have my local phone number and international number..... Plus u have my international address... What else........

I am not a Nigerian, but am a Ghanaian.....what else

Tule joor

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 5:52pm On Sep 06, 2022
Druski:

I use am resemble my papa o. grin wetin u use resemble ur own papa grin...

Demola Olaoye....... Respect lol.......

I dey wait for the next gossip from him ..

1. I owe money grin
2. I can't drive grin
3. I be gay grin
4. My imported mobil oil na fake grin
5. I be from Ghana grin
6. He go reveal more about me , but it does not want to break up a happy home grin

Kindly add ur own to the list of gossip o grin

@BAZ001 ... Things dey happen grin

Wait ooh…
Who are you chatting with ?
Who said I’m cunning
Who has done business with me on nairaland to say I’m cunning ?

Just keep d mama’s cooking, one day this person will get you angry and you will reveal d name.

If you are the one chatting with Dru saying I’m cunning just continue to be loyal to him…

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Druski(m): 6:07pm On Sep 06, 2022
BAZ001:

Wait ooh…
Who are you chatting with ?
Who said I’m cunning
Who has done business with me on nairaland to say I’m cunning ?

Just keep d mama’s cooking, one day this person will get you angry and you will reveal d name.

If you are the one chatting with Dru saying I’m cunning just continue to be loyal to him…

Make no mistake playboy ... I will never do that no matter how angry I am ..........i know am petty, but give. Credit now .. I am not that petty at all ..........

All I did was direct that person to you .. And that person didn't feel comfortable..........

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by SamuelTaiw0(m): 6:12pm On Sep 06, 2022
mejai:
Some people wicked o. Person hit my car, damage my front bumper and fog lamp (1). After much gra gra, people beg me to let go. (Last week)
Today I jam a woman crv, small scratch o. She insisted that I must paint her back bumper. Something hydraulic fit clean sef. I felt so sad, I had to pay after much pleading from me and passerbys.
Now I don go to lick my wound.... Headlamp(right side) gone, fog lamp from previous incident gone, fender damaged, bumper still damaged. Upon all these sight and sound, she no get feelings. No wahala. From next week any soul that touch my car go hear am.

Sorry about that boss. To dey very brutal dey pay sometimes.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donbrowser(m): 6:45pm On Sep 06, 2022
Utifam:
Hello guies, i would like to make an extra cash i have a corolla 2016 S, car is sound and very durable and i have been using it for over 3yrs now, but I would like to know if this vehicle is okay for ehailing. My preferred city for this hustle would be Abuja or PH and i will be driving it myself. Kindly throw more light on this guies. Thank you

2016?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ReadaDream(m): 6:51pm On Sep 06, 2022
mejai:
Eish! Sorry about the incident bro. Women are terrible on the road, best is to just avoid them.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 7:31pm On Sep 06, 2022
pope191:
Any update on the fight going on at Jibowu?
Not yet Sir, but we can update you with the one going on here.
grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 7:45pm On Sep 06, 2022
Enkidu70:

You no wan marry doctor

Free medical for the rest of ya life

Lolz...and easy jappa route...she carries the whole family along.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 7:45pm On Sep 06, 2022
Druski:

Make no mistake playboy ... I will never do that no matter how angry I am ..........i know am petty, but give. Credit now .. I am not that petty at all ..........

All I did was direct grin that person to you .. And that person didn't feel comfortable..........

We all know you are very petty, time will tell.

But why will you direct someone to me that just got to Yankee few weeks back grin no be wickedness be that ?

If you want to help people help them and stop causing confusion grin

You head shine grin

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Lexit: 7:52pm On Sep 06, 2022
1 star loadingggggggg
ReadaDream:
I needed to leave Sangotedo to escape traffic, saw her request and I was 10mins away, decided to play with it. She put 5k, I went for 5.5k and 10mins. To my surprise she accepted.

I knew she didn't remember me because even when I was already inside her estate, she was still giving me directions to her house.

She must have realized I was the one that came to her office when the day broke fully and she saw me well, she requested for my account details on Eko bridge and also asked if I've received it.

I think it's been biting her and couldn't hold it anymore, she had to ask me if I was the one that came to her office, I told her Yes. She didn't say anything till I drop her off.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by carternkem(m): 7:58pm On Sep 06, 2022
tojahh:
Toyota Corolla 2005
First body
Owner retrieved it because driver was being a nuisance.

Clean interior and Super silent engine. AC and Gear in topnotch.

1.8m
Location. Badore, Ajah

Calls/WhatsApp/SMS

Good Evening Sir, I am Available for rental or Hire purchase.
Or is the car for outright sale .?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Druski(m): 8:11pm On Sep 06, 2022
BAZ001:

We all know you are very petty, time will tell.

But why will you direct someone to me that just got to Yankee few weeks back grin no be wickedness be that ?

If you want to help people help them and stop causing confusion grin

You head shine grin

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ReadaDream(m): 8:43pm On Sep 06, 2022
Lexit:
1 star loadingggggggg
You know, I actually thought of this.... but I don't care, it's Indriver after all.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ReadaDream(m): 8:47pm On Sep 06, 2022
No wonder she they ask me plenty question.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by FASASI1(m): 10:03pm On Sep 06, 2022
ReadaDream:

Na Benz who no go like Benz ??

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 10:52pm On Sep 06, 2022
Gentlelife50:

Not yet Sir, but we can update you with the one going on here.
grin

The fight here deh go confuse you... I don't even under what it is all about.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 10:55pm On Sep 06, 2022
mejai:

Sorry boss...
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 12:49am On Sep 07, 2022
[quote author=Druski post=116418776][/quote]

Damn mehnnn I don know the person,

Really he actually said that about me ? but will be here laughing and commenting on my post.

Snitch grin damn grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Druski(m): 4:51am On Sep 07, 2022
deedee44:

Same here cool
Difference is whatever you think you have is already public knowledge lol, but what I have is what even I will not want to reveal unless you pass your boundary and force my hand.

Maintain your lane I maintain mine. Life no hard cool

I am aware that am quoting the same post again ! The reason is I have finally confirm 100% what I needed to know before reading you the riot act .

Demola Olaoye,..... The very first time I was able to dig through and find your picture. Although I don't recall ever meeting you . The face looks very familiar, but I didn't want to jump into conclusion. I pretended to know who you are so that I can get some confirmation of who you are and who u represent ........

And now I am 100% sure beyond a reasonable doubt. If I know what I know than , tables would have shaken. The history between me and you know who has been document on these forum. And you know how petty and down right disrespectful I would have gotten..

For the fact that you posted my pic and personal information regardless if it is public information or not. Young man you crossed that line. And if I decide to go ahead and reveal what really happened it will not look good......

I know what I went through at the time and my experience was well documented at the time. I don't need to reveal too much information here ..

Demola Olaoye , Demola Olaoye .. For the fact that I know who you and who you represent . And the history and how the matter ended and how it was settled.

As of Sept 7, 2022 I am giving you till 6pm Nigerian time to delete my personal information and pic that you posted..... Am not begging or pleading with you. I am telling you . I am given you plenty of time to do so .

Failure to do so you have yourself to blame. And when is time to judge the matter in public opinion you will be blame for it ... Keep in mind you are representative of you know who ........

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by SamuelTaiw0(m): 8:26am On Sep 07, 2022
ReadaDream:

grin

She dey try bribe you... She wan carry you for handicap
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by obinoral1179(m): 8:30am On Sep 07, 2022
This vawulence just tire me... The thread is not welcoming again..

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donfortune48(m): 8:48am On Sep 07, 2022
Nairaland should please introduce VN (voice note). Make semi-literates and those that cannot type comprehensively, dey use am communicate here.

12 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (4951) (4952) (4953) (4954) (4955) (4956) (4957) ... (5705) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: Donbrowser9 and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.