Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,741 members, 7,827,734 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (4999) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4794882 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4996) (4997) (4998) (4999) (5000) (5001) (5002) ... (5698) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 1:59pm On Sep 29, 2022
Conner44:

As the vawulence nor do, This one don carry ‘jihad’ for head enter this thread undecided

Fear don dey catch you small small
For dis thread you must choose ur enemies and gbas gbos carefully.
See when Mr dress tight & size you up wey carry pearl1910 10k Jappa dey find me, I dodge am as I no know him spirit.
But Druski dru23 no hear word,
Na so so gbas gbos with everybody until he jam deedee44.
It took mrs Dru23 to come rescue him, from the snare of the Fowler.

According to donfortune48 “The dead cannot rise again”

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 2:01pm On Sep 29, 2022
Muhammadson2020:
. The real Violence is yet to start. This one nah just preamble. Everyone should brace up.

“I have been instructed by Allah to fight enemies of Truth till the End.

Yes number 1 on your list should be cornner44
grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 2:04pm On Sep 29, 2022
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

Baba Tojjah don finish matter...very important advice.

Is it the same Tojah thats wondering how Musa owned a car in less than 2 years of driving? Abi another one.
That his post was sarcasm as far as I am concerned.

8 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by seun289(m): 2:08pm On Sep 29, 2022
carternkem:
Please Guys, kindly link me up with a good mechanic. I have a Ford Focus that need a technical repair.

Please Help Guys.

Thanks
have u found a solution yet??
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by lakoomoyi: 2:08pm On Sep 29, 2022
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

Boss , wetin tojah dey talk be say...b4 3yrs hp expire oga jones suppose don become car owner...

One has to consider the good, bad and the ugly when planning.

Me for instance, I like using the worse case scenarios to plan but nevertheless still hope for the best, that way I won't be disappointed.

Nah HP we dey talk about ooo, not rental, few or even several months after purchase and GOD forbid, if any major breakdown occur and he's not able to fix and pay at same time, puff!!! Down payment don go.

The only way I can advice him to go ahead with this is if down payment isn't required as he say nah him helper or if there is a special arrangement, but if not
The comrade should abort mission.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 2:31pm On Sep 29, 2022
Pearl1910:

Especially the part where he said.....
"the two of you would speed up the repayment of the hp"..

Who & who abeg? driver & partner/sponsor?

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 2:35pm On Sep 29, 2022
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

Boss , wetin tojah dey talk be say...b4 3yrs hp expire oga jones suppose don become car owner...
Its all fantasy my brother. If na so e easy all those still driving on remittance for more than 5yrs supposed don buy cars upandan. cheesy

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donfortune48(m): 2:37pm On Sep 29, 2022
pope191:

Growing up I wonder why people do that... but I've come to understand it is a cold and greedy world out here. Human just want to evolve and dance along the tides. Same reason we try to fight nature and never want to grow old. It is normal for the woman body not to be banging after years, while alhaji with the gold tooth sees Nkechi Blessing back side while doing early morning walkout in tight (remember we are not move by emotions like women, but sight) and he remembered how agile he used to be during his prime. Bad tots corrupt the mind, so I have my challenges and concerns. I guess every men do, even if they won't accept. Darknees and shadow covers a lot.

From your narration here, E be like say na for old age you go begin dey cheat. grin grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donfortune48(m): 2:40pm On Sep 29, 2022
Pearl1910:

Is it the same Tojah thats wondering how Musa owned a car in less than 2 years of driving? Abi another one.

I'm trying to believe you on the bolded.
Just as your post about Musa was sarcasm.

And a deceitful lie. grin

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donfortune48(m): 2:46pm On Sep 29, 2022
Pearl!!
Now now you don already switch account?

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 2:47pm On Sep 29, 2022
Viking07:
If na so e easy all those still driving on remittance for more than 5yrs supposed don buy cars upandan. cheesy

na only me dey dis fantasyland...i remember say naija we dey bro. if d engine get major issue. u go think say village people don remember u. 5m no b here.
but people doing 5yrs plus?.... na brandnew motor dem carry 4 HP wey dem no fit pay finish?

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 2:47pm On Sep 29, 2022
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

Especially the part where he said.....
"the two of you would speed up the repayment of the hp"..

Who & who abeg? driver & partner/sponsor?

Lolz...sic music... if u ask meeee, na who I go askkkk??
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 2:50pm On Sep 29, 2022
Viking07:
Its all fantasy my brother. If na so e easy all those still driving on remittance for more than 5yrs supposed don buy cars upandan. cheesy

Actually it's easier for a driver on rental to buy more cars than a driver on HP.
Car Repairs, and Maintainance no be beans o.
We are all in d game na...last 2 weeks play play 100k don go for small repairs of two cars.
If the drivers were on HP, they will fix their car and still deliver their payment for that week from their pocket, no stories or excuses.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mejai(m): 2:51pm On Sep 29, 2022
ReadaDream:
I don't have that chills. Once you misbehave, I don run you SMS sharp. Especially wasting my time early morning!
Lol grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 2:52pm On Sep 29, 2022
donfortune48:

I'm trying to believe you on the bolded.
Just as your post about Musa was sarcasm.

And a deceitful lie. grin

grin
Ur life.ur mind..ur believe...
Doesn't change the price of garri in d market

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 2:54pm On Sep 29, 2022
donfortune48:
Pearl!!
Now now you don already switch account?

Welldone...hope say u done sell dollar today.
Cos my business is moving
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donfortune48(m): 2:54pm On Sep 29, 2022
Pearl1910:

grin
Ur life.ur mind..ur believe...
Doesn't change the price of garri in d market

This man!!!
You too dey dodge vawulence. grin grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kanuisagoat: 2:56pm On Sep 29, 2022
donfortune48:

grin grin grin grin

Be like say you belong to the crowd oh!

No comment grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 2:57pm On Sep 29, 2022
donfortune48:

This man!!!
You too dey dodge vawulence. grin grin

I prefer peace cheesy
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donfortune48(m): 2:58pm On Sep 29, 2022
Pearl1910:

Welldone...hope say u done sell dollar today.
Cos my business is moving

Which of your businesses?
Moving Lagos up and dan? grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kanuisagoat: 3:01pm On Sep 29, 2022
Viking07:
Dont take that advice. You’ll not be able to meet up. 5m is too much a burden. I know you’re eager to get a car, but this one is not it.

Once again, do not take a 5 million naira car on Hp for bolt!

Best piece of advice. If e like make e go listen to tojahh, body go tell am.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 3:11pm On Sep 29, 2022
donfortune48:

Which of your businesses?
Moving Lagos up and dan? grin

Yes ooooo...
No worry u go soon dey see my sienna and buses for road with the name.

Transportation magnat wink

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donfortune48(m): 3:16pm On Sep 29, 2022
Pearl1910:

Yes ooooo...
No worry u go soon dey see my sienna and buses for road with the name.

Transportation magnat wink

Which name?

Pearl_et _Gabrinchi?

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 3:23pm On Sep 29, 2022
donfortune48:

Which name?

Pearl_et _Gabrinchi?

Offcourse...no capping
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 3:23pm On Sep 29, 2022
Pearl1910:

Actually it's easier for a driver on rental to buy more cars than a driver on HP.
Car Repairs, and Maintainance no be beans o.
We are all in d game na...last 2 weeks play play 100k don go for small repairs of two cars.
If the drivers were on HP, they will fix their car and still deliver their payment for that week from their pocket, no stories or excuses.
If it was easier we won’t be having guys on rentals for more than 5yrs in the telegram group I belong to. The issue with remittance is that you’re not guaranteed of having that same car the next day as the owner can do whatever the hell he wants without notice. HP remains the only viable option but one must go for a deal with a reasonable price. I personally won’t advice anything above 3m.

11 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sonshyne: 3:25pm On Sep 29, 2022
mainaugustine:
Good day bosses...please rrs ppl collect my car for Ikeja,there office dey deputy governor side for alausa...that filling station at kodesho road that you enter and cross to that road that links to akowonjo road...I entered the filling station but the other side was closed so I followed others and turned from the main into that road..the police caught me and told me to come down,that I should enter the car but I didn't cause I was scared and it was around 10 pm and they were heavyly loaded...I then went to there office and was told that the matter has been charged to court and I was to report at oshodi taskoffice tomoro.....please what are mine to expect...

Call me on 08103965302. I just got my car out for one way offense yesterday
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Muhammadson2020: 3:44pm On Sep 29, 2022
BAZ001:

Yes number 1 on your list should be cornner44
grin grin grin

I don mark am already.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donfortune48(m): 3:44pm On Sep 29, 2022
Pearl1910:

Offcourse...no capping

Congratulations. grin grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ReadaDream(m): 3:47pm On Sep 29, 2022
This fine girl wants to talk about Fuel subsidy removal and it's resultant effect on transportation.

Me I just want to drive and enjoy the AC, collect my money and find my way home. undecided

....and this girl fine.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 3:48pm On Sep 29, 2022
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

na only me dey dis fantasyland...i remember say naija we dey bro. if d engine get major issue. u go think say village people don remember u. 5m no b here.

cheesy I thank God for my job honestly. If not how bolt wan give me 200k wey I spend in 1 week fixing my car after my top gasket burnt? How many bolt drivers fit comfortably boast of having 200k cash in their account? Na after I join a group I know say majority are just surviving on loans. Last week one guy in the group was looking for 10k loan make he use pay bolt commission. cheesy

The best way to enjoy this hustle is by keeping your operational costs very very low. If you can save up & get a car of 900k-1.2m, it is way better than hp car of 5m. Anybody wey fall for the eldorado stories here about buying cars in 3yrs cheesy OYO

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 3:56pm On Sep 29, 2022
Viking07:
If it was easier we won’t be having guys on rentals for more than 5yrs in the telegram group I belong to. The issue with remittance is that you’re not guaranteed of having that same car the next day as the owner can do whatever the hell he wants without notice. HP remains the only viable option but one must go for a deal with a reasonable price. I personally won’t advice anything above 3m.

But if they have had d car for upto 5yrs it means they have had some kind of stability against the backdrop of d disadvantages of rentals that u have mentioned. So what have they achieved in these 5yrs?

Different folks, different strokes...some people work, make enough and save, some others work, make money and dash or spend due to responsibilities, while others don't make enough to do anything tangible. But on d average on this job u can make enough money to be able save and minimum 1.2m every year whether u r on HP or rentals. What u use that money to do is ur business, not necessarily u buy a car with it.

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by SamuelTaiw0(m): 4:10pm On Sep 29, 2022
Viking07:

While I agree with your point of view, I do not agree totally. People are different and we all carry different responsibilities and support. You can't compare a person with a wife at home and three kids with someone who his goal for the next two to three years is to make money and invest whose only responsibility is to pay rent for his one room apartment, feed himself and buy few clothes. You should know who will save more. Some people make this money and they spend on siblings, some blow it in club and on prostitutes. So you can't just generalise that it's impossible. If a person accesses his life and thinks this thing dey possible so be it. I won't advise the man to rule out the offer outrightly.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (4996) (4997) (4998) (4999) (5000) (5001) (5002) ... (5698) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: Gabrielnimi and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.