Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,935 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:21 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (5002) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4744662 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4999) (5000) (5001) (5002) (5003) (5004) (5005) ... (5690) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 3:40pm On Sep 30, 2022
fk001:

Lol, my guy, your thought about this hustle has started aligning with that of Baz001. Reality has set in, I remember some months back when you were one of the cheerfulgiver fans.

That means Baz001 was right all this while, Muhammadson is also somehow right you can't have tangible savings doing this hustle.

Experience is d best teacher…
I read Romeo3 / Ogunvic strategies,
I park and ask lazy drivers under chevron trees strategies and it’s been working for them.
I wake up 4:30am every weekday take long trips on 1.9x from Surulere to position in one spot along lekki phase2 always opposite traffic (veterans from mowe/sango and co always position there too. We wait to get trips on 1.9 to airport/ikeja or Berger (or offline). Once we get back to mainland you go to another surge zone and aim long distance back to island.
Weekends I drive all day, 5am to 12noon rest till 4pm to 12 midnight clubs n beaches , resume 4am from clubs till midnight Saturday n rest on sunday’s.
I made cool money cash, dashboards, offlines etc.
BuT how long can you sustain or maintain that ?
Then someone says there is a strategy that makes you earn easily… HOW EASy ?

I’m done talking anybody that wants to taste the waters should go ahead.

By d time u change linkages, bushing and tyres twice minus it from your profit you go humble.
If lastma or local govt tout come collect 50k from your hand, hot tears go dey hungry you to cry. Why u worked ur ass for it.

Bro, just dey corner dey watch “Reality show”.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 5:10pm On Sep 30, 2022
BAZ001:

I park and ask lazy drivers under chevron trees strategies and it’s been working for them.
I wake up 4:30am every weekday take long trips on 1.9x from Surulere to position in one spot along lekki phase2 always opposite traffic (veterans from mowe/sango and co always position there too. We wait to get trips on 1.9 to airport/ikeja or Berger (or offline). Once we get back to mainland you go to another surge zone and aim long distance back to island.
Weekends I drive all day, 5am to 12noon rest till 4pm to 12 midnight clubs n beaches , resume 4am from clubs till midnight Saturday n rest on sunday’s.

By d time u change linkages, bushing and tyres twice minus it from your profit you go humble.
If lastma or local govt tout come collect 50k from your hand, hot tears go dey hungry you to cry. Why u worked ur ass for it.

grin 70 years old man... I stop all those drag when I notice it was mostly newbies and they say the old legs should retire if they can't face the heat. grin the difference between today and retirement is time. E go reach everybody. Now,
Almost everyone is Japping to UK... there's money in the hustle, no doubt, but as my oga said earlier, your decipline will be top notch. To save 5 to 6m to enter UK school, omo × 50

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Chae: 6:19pm On Sep 30, 2022
My comrade in d building, I just bought civic 08 Europe spec, I don't understand d consumption, I full my thank and I didn't drive upto 1hr d bar is already dropping, na so d tin deh drop? because if its analog guage it won't drop drastically lik dat, Pls I wouldn't mind to call anybodi that uses same car sir/ma
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 6:57pm On Sep 30, 2022
Chae:
My comrade ask in d building, I just bought civic 08 Europe spec, I don't understand d consumption, I full my thank and I didn't ve upto 1hr d bar already dropping, na sdeh drop? because if its analog guage it won't drop drastically lik dat, Pls I wouldn't mind to call anybodi that uses same car sir/ma

How many bars did it drop? If you ask me, nothing is wrong with your car... Do you realise fuel dispensed in some filling stations in Lagos burns so fast.. Also, some fuel stations tamper with their dispenser..

Use the fuel till quarter tank. Fill up again using a reputable fuel station.. Then observe again.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Chae: 7:16pm On Sep 30, 2022
Lik 2bar and I fill d tank till is pouring out, also av scan d car everytin was fyn
northbird:

How many bars did it drop? If you ask me, nothing is wrong with your car... Do you realise fuel dispensed in some filling stations in Lagos burns so fast.. Also, some fuel stations tamper with their dispenser..

Use the fuel till quarter tank. Fill up again using a reputable fuel station.. Then observe again.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ReadaDream(m): 7:57pm On Sep 30, 2022
Chae:
Lik 2bar and I fill d tank till is pouring out, also av scan d car everytin was fyn
How many Kms did you cover between F and -2bar?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Chae: 8:55pm On Sep 30, 2022
Not upto 20km let say 15km
ReadaDream:
How many Kms did you cover between F and -2bar?
. I used 05 civic and gave it out to guys
And it was analog fual guage if I full d tank its takes driving for lik 3hours b4 it drop
So I was thinking d same should apply to dis buh d bar just deh ja ja ja ni, ano understand

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 10:21pm On Sep 30, 2022
Chae:
Not upto 20km let say 15km. I used 05 civic and gave it out to guys
And it was analog fual guage if I full d tank its takes driving for lik 3hours b4 it drop
So I was thinking d same should apply to dis buh d bar just deh ja ja ja ni, ano understand
Sometimes those things na the more you look the less you see, besides is the 05 model you used 1.8?
I doubt if it's 1.8, and the current model you are driving is 1.8, so there will always be difference.
Another thing is the catalyst, is it still intact?
What about the fans?
Have they been disfigured by Kazeems to be running perpetually?
A lot of factors comes into play here
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ksmart027(m): 10:47pm On Sep 30, 2022
Chae:
Not upto 20km let say 15km. I used 05 civic and gave it out to guys
Asian or european civic? Post the pics.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by computerglobal(m): 6:03am On Oct 01, 2022
computerglobal:

Instant Comprehensive Vehicle History Report

Recovery Of Lost Custom Papers(Instant)

Custom Duty Verification((Instant).

Contact us on Whats-app now . Just a click away..

Call/Sms/Whatsapp (vin/chassis) to +234 - 806 -036 - 5068
www.nairaland.com/computerglobal
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Chae: 7:24am On Oct 01, 2022
Kazeem av tampered d fan, I need to fix it to work normally, d 05 I used is 1.7, catalyst is intact because I scan it and machine said everytin is Ok
Gentlelife50:

Sometimes those things na the more you look the less you see, besides is the 05 model you used 1.8?
I doubt if it's 1.8, and the current model you are driving is 1.8, so there will always be difference.
Another thing is the catalyst, is it still intact?
What about the fans?
Have they been disfigured by Kazeems to be running perpetually?
A lot of factors comes into play here
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Chae: 7:25am On Oct 01, 2022
Europe
ksmart027:

Asian or european civic? Post the pics.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ksmart027(m): 8:36am On Oct 01, 2022
Chae:
Europe
This is the asian spec or bought brand new, scan your car for codes.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Chae: 8:43am On Oct 01, 2022
Av scanned it, everytin is intact could it b d direct fan that causes it because I was told directing fan only uses B3 not fuel
ksmart027:

This is the asian spec or bought brand new, scan your car for codes.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 9:47am On Oct 01, 2022
ReadaDream:
If you see correct out of radius trip, you won't even look at it twice. Those ones you are considering will most likely be around 5-6km off.

I can still consider the one in the screenshot below assuming it was Mainland to Island or the other way.

If it's important and with a good conversation btw both parties out of radius isn't a problem at all...

I was somewhere in Ikate one night at about 10:45pm and needed that miracle trip to get home, already thinking how I would blow empty from the island to Abule Egba, tried all apps to no avail, suddenly a 7km out of radius trip came up in Bolt to Ayobo bus stop which I accepted immidately without a 2nd tot.

The ladies assured me they where gonna wait for me, PU was somewhere in Ajah.

Got there in less than 5m and they came out we negotiated offline 10k with the guys and they gave the ladies cash to pay at the end of trip.

Guys: bro small.small oooh we know say na Benz.

Me: no ssue bosses

Less than 1hr I cashout my 10k then off to AB.

So some times you just have to use your instinct to calculate

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by YeyeGbami: 9:50am On Oct 01, 2022
Shey LP go allow person see work do today so.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 9:50am On Oct 01, 2022
BAZ001:

I made cool money cash, dashboards, offlines etc

Ive been vindicated by this comment. I always told guys here that you were worse than an ant. You called me all sorts of things while I kept telling people not to take you serious. Now you've hustled, made money, travelled out and still you're here asking people not to do the same thing you did to gather money for traveling out, while still not giving any other option.

People like you should be avoided at all costs.

13 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 9:53am On Oct 01, 2022
BAZ001:

Congratulations!
And a lifetime of happiness and love ahead.

Thank you. I appreciate. Just be more straight forward like I am. If I ever get to leave this country, I'll create another group and tell people how I did it.

Nothing dey this life. Stop being negative to people's legit hustles

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 9:54am On Oct 01, 2022
deedee44:

Congratulations. Have a blessed home
Thanks bro.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by yungmayor02(m): 9:55am On Oct 01, 2022
YeyeGbami:
Shey LP go allow person see work do today so.

Better rest grin

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 9:56am On Oct 01, 2022
Pearl1910:

Actually it's easier for a driver on rental to buy more cars than a driver on HP.
Car Repairs, and Maintainance no be beans o.
We are all in d game na...last 2 weeks play play 100k don go for small repairs of two cars.
If the drivers were on HP, they will fix their car and still deliver their payment for that week from their pocket, no stories or excuses.
You argued back and forth with me over this issue when I advised people to avoid HP.

Now after a year, your eye Don open and you're saying the same thing.

What I see sitting down on this ehailing thing, you guys can't see even if you climb a tree grin

8 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by YeyeGbami: 10:01am On Oct 01, 2022
yungmayor02:

Better rest grin

Walahi i just dey think am
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 10:04am On Oct 01, 2022
Consistency is the name of the game. If you allow a blind man lead you in this business, both of you will frustratingly enter bush.

Follow who know road. Been seeing too many rubbish here lately. If you're confused, ask questions from the right people.

This is what I've done from Monday to Friday. Consistently. Nothing can change it unless there is total lock down in Lagos. I'm resting today, tomorrow, I'll do another 30 - 33k EASILY!

I've been teaching guys how to do the same for free on telegram. I don't know them, don't know their names. I don't care. As long as you want to change your methods, you're welcome. If you need the link, mail me at giveranonymous77@gmail .com

159,000 gross in 5 days

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by YeyeGbami: 10:21am On Oct 01, 2022
CheerfulGiver:
Consistency is the name of the game. If you allow a blind man lead you in this business, both of you will frustratingly enter bush.

Follow who know road. Been seeing too many rubbish here lately. If you're confused, ask questions from the right people.

This is what I've done from Monday to Friday. Consistently. Nothing can change it unless there is total lock down in Lagos. I'm resting today, tomorrow, I'll do another 30 - 33k EASILY!

I've been teaching guys how to do the same for free on telegram. I don't know them, don't know their names. I don't care. As long as you want to change your methods, you're welcome. If you need the link, mail me at giveranonymous77@gmail .com

159,000 gross in 5 days

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by RuneKingThor: 11:09am On Oct 01, 2022
Chae:
Av scanned it, everytin is intact could it b d direct fan that causes it because I was told directing fan only uses B3 not fuel
Why did you connect the fan directly? Was it overheating?
Also is the thermostat intact?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Chae: 11:51am On Oct 01, 2022
Na so I buy am, was thinking to direct it back to factory
RuneKingThor:

Why did you connect the fan directly? Was it overheating?
Also is the thermostat intact?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by RuneKingThor: 11:56am On Oct 01, 2022
Chae:
Na so I buy am, was thinking to direct it back to factory
If there's an unsolved overheating problem, directing it back to factory settings might bring it out.
Make sure there's nothing of such.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by MoonlightDrive: 12:10pm On Oct 01, 2022
To all independent contractors working for bolt, uber, indriver and others, wishing you all happy Independence Day celebration.
My message to you is ...in all your hustle please protect your health.

13 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Chae: 12:22pm On Oct 01, 2022
OK boss
RuneKingThor:

If there's an unsolved overheating problem, directing it back to factory settings might bring it out.
Make sure there's nothing of such.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by cooooooks(m): 1:29pm On Oct 01, 2022
Why Bolt will work for some.

I agree that one cannot do Bolt/Uber forever.

Therefore, when one is doing it, one has to be fully invested, and working towards the exit plan.

Pearl1910:
Can't remember their names now,
There are two guys that always motivate each other and wake themselves up at 4.30am to start the hussle , I think both of them have traveled out of the country as we speak.
Even if u don't want to do ehailing, whatever u find yourself doing...

Move with the right crowd.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dapotemi: 1:29pm On Oct 01, 2022
CheerfulGiver:
You argued back and forth with me over this issue when I advised people to avoid HP.

Now after a year, your eye Don open and you're saying the same thing.

What I see sitting down on this ehailing thing, you guys can't see even if you climb a tree grin

It is VERY OKAY if anyone of us choose a PATH we believe was the best at a particular period, perhaps later we change our view/opinion after getting more info or we allow EXPERIENCE to teach us! Firstly, i actually use to believe HP was the best!!! But after sampling several opinion and reality set in (i bought a car and i gave it out on rental), i can say categorically that rental is better for driver.
MOST guys on rental USUALLY find a way to cheat their partners (car owner) while MOST car owner usually get the better of their driver (HP)..Nearly 90% of people on HP in my circle (both the owner and driver) hardly see the contract to the end. They always fight/separate and in all the cases have seen, owner TAKES HIS OR HER CAR IMMEDIATELY, driver thrown out!

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dapotemi: 1:36pm On Oct 01, 2022
BAZ001:

You na ANT CHAIRMAN .....

(1) (2) (3) ... (4999) (5000) (5001) (5002) (5003) (5004) (5005) ... (5690) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: ahmedio2017(m), Djdamian(m), Barbiturate(m), amtheone(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.