Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:23 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (5000) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4748620 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4997) (4998) (4999) (5000) (5001) (5002) (5003) ... (5691) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mejai(m): 4:13pm On Sep 29, 2022
Hey! What an address!! How person wan pronounce the destination address? Chai!!!

Like play, we Don reach 5000 pages. Our mileage don dey high o.

13 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 4:14pm On Sep 29, 2022
mejai:
Hey! What an address!! How person wan pronounce the destination address? Chai!!!

It's a popular place... If you know
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donfortune48(m): 4:15pm On Sep 29, 2022
Viking07:
cheesy I thank God for my job honestly. If not how bolt wan give me 200k wey I spend in 1 week fixing my car after my top gasket burnt? How many bolt drivers fit comfortably boast of having 200k cash in their account? Na after I join a group I know say majority are just surviving on loans. Last week one guy in the group was looking for 10k loan make he use pay bolt commission. cheesy

The best way to enjoy this hustle is by keeping your operational costs very very low. If you can save up & get a car of 900k-1.2m, it is way better than hp car of 5m. Anybody wey fall for the eldorado stories here about buying cars in 3yrs cheesy OYO

My dear brother Viking07.

Are you really the one that typed this? Abi person borrow your phone from you?

I remember your early days here, when guys were advising people on finding alternatives as soon as possible and you were on the team that was praising Bolt and how profitable it is.

I remember when we tried to warn intending drivers to tread carefully, that the dashboard displays here doesn't correlate with the reality of the job, but you countered us and claimed we are rather discouraging people for no just course.

You claimed you're a part-time driver but you make over 300k per month.
Yet you couldn't afford 200k to fix your car from bolt? That your main hustle have you bail you out?

Mehn!!!!
Time is the only constant.

You people claimed that a devoted driver can comfortably save 250 to 300k per month.
That's about 3.6m per year and 10.8m in 3years, yet you and most of them in your team including pearl1910 are the ones discouraging someone from taking a car on HP for 5m.
I just dey observe una.

I'll say it again for those that need to hear.
If you're a young graduate intending to enter this Uber business, please try and have an exit plan as soon as possible.
One truth I can tell you is that the job can sustain you and help you raise some funds for any other plan you have.
If you ever enter without a plan, believe me, you will get trapped and you may end up regretting like Muhammadson is currently doing.

People have been attacking him, but I totally understand his points and reasons for his outburst. Even though he's passing his message wrongly.

Again!!!
Have an exit plan from the get go.
Never depend on the hustle completely, otherwise, the little money you'll be making will distract you from any major career plan you had. And you may later come back here after 7yrs to attack people. Just as Muhammadson is current doing.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mejai(m): 4:17pm On Sep 29, 2022
northbird:

It's a popular place... If you know
Na the ' oke amu' off me grin

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 4:39pm On Sep 29, 2022
How many years will it take to recoup 5m naira.?
35k weekly. ....it will take 143 weeks to get 5m. 2 years and 9months.

There is no driver that can drive for 143 weeks non stop. It's impossible. Something has to give in, : either the car or the body.

Now if he gets the capital @ ₦3.5m to be used in buying a corrolla and he sits down and hibernates properly.
He stands a better chance of hitting 5m in 143 weeks doing business than running around Lagos like a rabbit with Bolt.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donfortune48(m): 4:43pm On Sep 29, 2022
northbird:

There is no driver that can drive for 143 weeks non stop. It's impossible. Something has to give in, : either the car or the body.

Now if he gets the capital @ ₦3.5m to be used in buying a corrolla and he sits down and hibernates properly.
He stands a better chance of hitting 5m in 143 weeks doing business than running around Lagos like a rabbit with Bolt

Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 5:37pm On Sep 29, 2022
donfortune48:

I remember your early days here, when guys were advising people on finding alternatives as soon as possible and you were on the team that was praising Bolt and how profitable it is.

Yet you couldn't afford 200k to fix your car from bolt? That your main hustle have you bail you out?

Mehn!!!!

If you ever enter without a plan, believe me, you will get trapped and you may end up regretting like Muhammadson is currently doing.

And you may later come back here after 7yrs to attack people. Just as Muhammadson is current doing.

You just like trouble why you dey mention Muhammadson2020, Twice in your post

You guys should stop discouraging & deceiving people please…
People are making money in this business easily week in week out without stress, just ask for the strategies or join telegram group to know how to do it.

Kweku started with 1car, later 2, 3 & 5 cars and was adding to his fleets of cars every year till date.
PearlGabrinchiii started with 1car now 3cars
CheerfulGiver moved from matrix to 2016 Corolla without loan and got married in April… bolt money.
Johnnybegood12 same telegram group moved to his own house this year… same bolt money.
What of people that use bolt money to jappa ?
Musa 1.0 moved from gateman to car owner under 1 year .

The list is endless bro grin grin grin

[img]https://giffiles./216/216380.gif[/img]

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 5:46pm On Sep 29, 2022
donfortune48:

I remember when we tried to warn intending drivers to tread carefully, that the dashboard displays here doesn't correlate with the reality of the job, but you countered us and claimed we are rather discouraging people for no just course.

Mehn!!!!

You people claimed that a devoted driver can comfortably save 250 to 300k per month.
That's about 3.6m per year and 10.8m in 3years, yet you and most of them in your team including pearl1910 are the ones discouraging someone from taking a car on HP for 5m.
I just dey observe una.

If you're a young graduate intending to enter this Uber business, please try and have an exit plan as soon as possible.
One truth I can tell you is that the job can sustain you and help you raise some funds for any other plan you have.

People have been attacking him, but I totally understand his points and reasons for his outburst. Even though he's passing his message wrongly.

Again!!!
Never depend on the hustle completely, otherwise, the little money you'll be making will distract you from any major career plan you had. And you may later come back here after 7yrs to attack people. Just as Muhammadson is current doing.

I’m just 7 months into this “hustle” and what my eyes have seen. cheesy

Maybe years back the hustle pays, good pricing etc. but now mehn e don cast. We still see 300 naira trips here in Abuja. cheesy

Bolt price has remained unchanged since inception regardless of the over 100% inflation in this country. No matter how anyone wants to sugarcoat it, this hustle is just for petty expenses.

16 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donfortune48(m): 5:53pm On Sep 29, 2022
Viking07:
I’m just 7 months into this “hustle” and what my eyes have seen. cheesy

Maybe years back the hustle pays, good pricing etc. but now mehn e don cast. We still see 300 naira trips here in Abuja. cheesy

Bolt price has remained unchanged since inception regardless of the over 100% inflation in this country. No matter how anyone wants to sugarcoat it, this hustle is just for petty expenses.

Welcome to reality bro.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by YeyeGbami: 5:53pm On Sep 29, 2022
BAZ001:

People are making money in this business easily week in week out without stress, just ask for the strategies or join telegram group to know how to do it.

Kweku started with 1car, later 2, 3 & 5 cars and was adding to his fleets of cars every year till date.
CheerfulGiver moved from matrix to 2016 Corolla without loan and got married in April… bolt money.
Johnnybegood12 same telegram group moved to his own house this year… same bolt money.

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donfortune48(m): 5:54pm On Sep 29, 2022
BAZ001:

Lolzz.

Na all of us them attack that time oh!

8 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by microlincoln: 6:01pm On Sep 29, 2022
CheerfulGiver:
Yo. I've created a new telegram for indriver newbies and those having a hard time earning big. You just have to answer questions related to the job to get maximum help.

Link on my signature.

Good morning

Link has expired sir
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 6:10pm On Sep 29, 2022
Bolt doesn't give a bloody care in the world where you take your car to, as long as their 25% cut is sure. No qualms.

An aggregator/ Bolt lures in 1000 vehicles, they pull in ₦20m.
Aggregator takes 5m, and shares the remaining 15m across 1000 vehicles,, assuming they share equally, they take 15k a piece, but it's not always the case.

In the long run, Bolt still wins, they understand the dynamics of the racket, the moment active cars starts dipping (pulling out to pursue better things)
on the platform, ever heard of a mob boss that cleans up a ragtag demolition unit after they outlive their usefulness , they launch emotional marketing campaigns , on Social media platforms ( Facebook. Twitter, Instagram), then you find cliches like " Make 350k monthly," Earn money at your convenience" bla bla bla sign up" and the cycle starts again.
that's why they will NEVER put vehicles on the road.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Blackbishop(m): 6:34pm On Sep 29, 2022
1daboi:
can I come in for that please?

So sorry bro am booked till next week
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Conner44: 7:29pm On Sep 29, 2022
Muhammadson2020:

I don mark am already.

abbegi oh shocked na only yab I yab you oh embarassed

I no blaspheme oh cry

This one wey you don run go carry ‘Allah’ enter the matter so . . .

8 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Conner44: 7:32pm On Sep 29, 2022
BAZ001:

Yes number 1 on your list should be cornner44
grin grin grin

SHhhhh lipsrsealed abeg nor call my name . . . Abi you nor dey see say Mohammed don carry bomb come this thread? undecided

Make I run before him shout ‘allahu akbar’ for my head

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Djdamian(m): 7:59pm On Sep 29, 2022
Djdamian:
Toyota Corolla 2005 available for hire purchase.

Downpayment required of 500k minimum

Two verifiable guarantors required

Agreement and papers works to be drafted out after interview

Prospective driver must be a Nairalander with a known moniker and must reside in Lagos.

Contact 09038128067

Still available
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by SamuelTaiw0(m): 8:01pm On Sep 29, 2022
Djdamian:

Still available

That 500k is what people don't have. How much is the total package?

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 1daboi: 8:02pm On Sep 29, 2022
Blackbishop:

ok bro
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tojahh(m): 8:08pm On Sep 29, 2022
Blackbishop:

I will come unannounced! You can't be booked where I am.

Na we open that workshop for you.

8 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 9:29pm On Sep 29, 2022
Can't remember their names now,
There are two guys that always motivate each other and wake themselves up at 4.30am to start the hussle , I think both of them have traveled out of the country as we speak.
Even if u don't want to do ehailing, whatever u find yourself doing...

Move with the right crowd.

11 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 9:39pm On Sep 29, 2022
ReadaDream:
This fine girl wants to talk about Fuel subsidy removal and it's resultant effect on transportation.

na dis type dem redpillers dey like.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 9:46pm On Sep 29, 2022
Viking07:

The best way to enjoy this hustle is by keeping your operational costs very very low. If you can save up & get a car of 900k-1.2m, it is way better than hp car of 5m.

Valid point u have here.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 10:05pm On Sep 29, 2022
But how come the Don use Muhammadson do example? does it mean he wasted 7yrs on ehailing?

Page 5k... Say no to violence. Team peacemakers.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pinnocho: 10:22pm On Sep 29, 2022
Kindly help send the link to kexadex@yahoo.com
CheerfulGiver:
Yo. I've created a new telegram for indriver newbies and those having a hard time earning big. You just have to answer questions related to the job to get maximum help.

Link on my signature.

Good morning
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Johnnybegood12: 10:28pm On Sep 29, 2022
donfortune48:

Mehn!!!!

I just dey observe una.

Again!!!
Never depend on the hustle completely,
otherwise, the little money you'll be making will distract you from any major career plan you had. And you may later come back here after 7yrs to attack people. Just as Muhammadson is current doing.

Wish I could like this post more than a thousand times.
I would not want to point out something's to avoid argument, but I would rather highlight the statements that got me liking the post.

Truth be told, I will encourage anybody that wants to join this hustle to go ahead. It's good enough.

Reason why most people complain is that their problems are bigger than e-hailing, and they want to just magically solve everything at once with the same e-hailing and start having more than enough in their account balance. Life doesn't work that way.
You have to follow process.

Some people live a very flashy and high social life that they can't comfortably maintain, thereby stressing their profits.

So many factors affecting drivers.

11 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by computerglobal(m): 10:42pm On Sep 29, 2022
computerglobal:

Instant Comprehensive Vehicle History Report

Recovery Of Lost Custom Papers(Instant)

Custom Duty Verification((Instant)

Contact us on Whats-app now . Just a click away..

Call/Sms/Whatsapp (vin/chassis) to +234 - 806 -036 - 5068
www.nairaland.com/computerglobal
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Johnnybegood12: 10:46pm On Sep 29, 2022
BAZ001:

Baz001 my man grin
You know I know Ur ways
Not new to me,
Weedsdom wan finish u grin
Well so far so good, u don jaapaa
Good for you,
We wey still dey 9ja, hopefully our vote go count grin

One more encouragement for whoever wants to get into this hustle, go ahead and do it.

My story is enough motivation for anybody.
It's over one year now, my car is still very sound and good. When I wanted to buy that manual car ehn, no be small thing 4 dis thread, but now nko? I don come I don see I don conquer.

What are the chances that if I had invested the money I used to buy car in another business, (maybe buying and selling) that I would have made much more than my capital and still have the business running smoothly, considering the way inflation is rocking Nigeria economy.

Anybody here that wants to buy a car solely for e-hailing should not kill their self to buy flashy and expensive cars.
My advice, go ahead buy a car not more than 1m - 1.5m that has a sound engine good gear and neat interior, u are good to go, u would recoup capital quickly.

PBUY

13 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Blackbishop(m): 10:58pm On Sep 29, 2022
northbird:

He stands a better chance of hitting 5m in 143 weeks doing business than running around Lagos like a rabbit with Bolt.

Hope they hear and we also pray they don't hear so we can have them back here to rant years to come. Soldier go, soldier come....

The reality of things was damning when you drive like rabbit for 2 months str8.... And end up like Jesusson or start imaginary online affiliate marketing. Paparazo, baz001, Tojah, shollywendy, kodred, even felicity Don hang boot as an ant league ambassador, dem dey do real hustle wey dey sustain and not focus or channel thier energy serving some sets of binary codes.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 11:01pm On Sep 29, 2022
cc:
viking07,
mejai,
kanuisagoat,
pope191,
pearl1910,
donfortune,
readadream,
baz001,
cheerfulgiver,

DNA test result don show. Johnnyman's wife is a LovePeddler. Make una check NL frontpage.

One of the hundred reasons why marriage dey fear me...especially marrying a Nigerian lady. Las las person like me na to adopt children or marry oyibo lady...

DEATH SENTENCE TO ALL PATERNITY FRAUDSTERS.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by fk001(m): 11:16pm On Sep 29, 2022
Viking07:
cheesy I thank God for my job honestly. If not how bolt wan give me 200k wey I spend in 1 week fixing my car after my top gasket burnt? How many bolt drivers fit comfortably boast of having 200k cash in their account? Na after I join a group I know say majority are just surviving on loans. Last week one guy in the group was looking for 10k loan make he use pay bolt commission. cheesy

The best way to enjoy this hustle is by keeping your operational costs very very low. If you can save up & get a car of 900k-1.2m, it is way better than hp car of 5m. Anybody wey fall for the eldorado stories here about buying cars in 3yrs cheesy OYO

Lol, my guy, your thought about this hustle has started aligning with that of Baz001. Reality has set in, I remember some months back when you were one of the cheerfulgiver fans.

That means Baz001 was right all this while, Muhammadson is also somehow right you can't have tangible savings doing this hustle.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (4997) (4998) (4999) (5000) (5001) (5002) (5003) ... (5691) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: Gentlelife50(m), skillip(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.