Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,815 members, 7,817,364 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:02 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (5010) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4749073 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5007) (5008) (5009) (5010) (5011) (5012) (5013) ... (5691) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Conner44: 5:00pm On Oct 05, 2022
microlincoln:

Please drink enough water and piss fast fast. ..... Be bold and do it quickly with all the unrealistic theories/hypothesis you've been typing. No offense boss. Na people wey dey watch ball dey criticize players more. I thank God for sparing boss Vikings. Bottom line is let's all enjoy what we do while we're at it either e-hailing or otherwise. The grass is not always greener on the other side

Such theories always seem unrealistic to the lazy, visionless and unambitious ones

Select the category that suits you out of the aforementioned groups wink

And as for pissing . . . Hold hands with me as we drive into December dashboard postings grin place a simple bet with cheerful if you’re sure you don’t belong to any of the groups I mentioned earlier

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 5:05pm On Oct 05, 2022
Barbiturate:
I'm reading things sha!

Me that check oil gauge, water, etc before leaving home.....now it's ignorance (abi Na wetin dem call am)....abi not maintaining my car well that caused engine oil shortage and faulty compressor/condenser.
Engine oil shortage isn't human fault, it is a mechanical fault....Engine issue!

For the records, I chose where I go to.

Another said you spend money enjoying and now you come to type because you want to repair! Lolz!
Moreover, if you pay yourself salary, then the salary should take care of that!

If I pay myself salary and i save money from the business, and in a space of months, I had spent 300k on only repairs of faults not caused by me, then I think 'FOR ME', the hustle isn't sustainable.
It should be a means to an end not a full time, 'long lasting', 'die there' job. I am not disputing the fact that people are making money in the hustle. I am just telling you my own personal experience and my take on the hustle. I am also not discouraging anybody.

I have driven in Lagos for over 15 years without accident. I've driven to Enugu State and back to Lagos, not once. I never used my first car(in a white collar job) to do e-hailing and I never had major issues like this, till I sold it.

Gbam…
From your personal Experience … The hustle is not sustainable
We talk from experience not assumptions.

Brand new car engine self dey knock.

Na here we all dey , wey Cheerful giver matrix knock, he go ladipo taya no hope. Car no gree come back to life, before telegram group said he bought 2013 Corolla without loan.
We no ask them if na with loan or HP o? Na dem just add without loan to it. grin

Cabu cabu, Yellow Taxi, airport taxi is more sustainable than Ehailing in Lagos
All those baba’s will sleep in their parks either playing cards or ludo. You will go there to meet them, they will bill you 12k mainland to island , if you like walk round the park they will all say 12k or you lucky to get one person that will agree to go for 11,500.
If they get to your house and see luggages they bill you extra for loads or turn back to their park, no stress. if they get to the road and traffic is too much, they will put of their engine, leave you in d car and go under shades and probably bill you more for traffic.

No fear of 1star or getting blocked, no drivers score
No AC little fuel
No fake transfer na only cash
Lastma, police, LG tout they avoid them self.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Conner44: 5:10pm On Oct 05, 2022
Pearl1910:

Top cylinder was dry, at first examination before we towed to d workshop.
Oil Indictator light didn't come up when ignition was turned to position 2.

At the workshop engine was opened and we discovered oil pump was broken and one piston was bent.
When vehicle was fixed, the oil indicator light still didn't come up when ignition was turned on.

From your description, Yes truly your oil pressure switch was shot but I’m wondering why you believe the oil pump just decided to pack up at that moment? Do you think the oil pump failing was connected to the faulty pressure switch? If the vehicle was not involved in an accident then it was daily driven until parked for sale/auction right?

It’s a fact that wrong/bad engine oil damages the cylinder walls, valve seals, piston rings and THE OIL PUMP of vehicles but I do admit that factory errors can occur but this usually happens on low mileage newer model vehicles especially before their warranty runs out. What year of matrix was this again?

I still say that it was a mistake not changing out the engine oil at the point of purchase/taking charge of that vehicle. Heaven knew how long it had sat in the crankcase before you fired it up and decided to drive it home.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 5:13pm On Oct 05, 2022
Conner44:

Give an example of such please

You bought a toks, you barely know the condition of the car. Few months you start having issues with the car regardless of using the right maintenance kits. Biko how is that your fault?

I have seen a lot boss, not just one. This toks we buy does not necessarily mean the car is perfect from get go.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by microlincoln: 5:21pm On Oct 05, 2022
Conner44:

Such theories always seem unrealistic to the lazy, visionless and unambitious ones

Select the category that suits you out of the aforementioned groups wink

And as for pissing . . . Hold hands with me as we drive into December dashboard postings grin place a simple bet with cheerful if you’re sure you don’t belong to any of the groups I mentioned earlier
The only lazy ones are those afraid to piss or got no balls to move Lagos upandan grin yet stay on the sidelines judging players either lazy or not tongue. Try the shoe to know how it pinch before judging.
Oga mi my hands are not free cos me don piss on my boss already cool . Launch into the deep boss and swim with us. Much respect boss (borrowed grin)

9 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Conner44: 5:26pm On Oct 05, 2022
pope191:

You bought a toks, you barely know the condition of the car. Few months you start having issues with the car regardless of using the right maintenance kits. Biko how is that your fault?

Forget about knowing the condition, the key part of your question was the bolded.

You bought a toks

Now this toks came at what mileage? Do you know that certain vehicles and engines have a specific range of mileage in which you can use them freely after which you must have to perform some manufacturer stipulated maintenance on either their drivetrain or suspension for those vehicles to keep on running hitch free?

If you buy a ‘toks’ of 95k miles on its odometer that was stipulated to have its timing belt changed at 100k miles and you decided to use it for 6 months without changing it to 115k miles and the factory timing belt breaks and damages your engine will you say it’s a factory defect? This is just one of numerous real life examples.

Now the second part of your question was

you barely know the condition of the car

My brother, how then do you know that the previous owner properly maintained that vehicle before you purchased it? If it was not maintained well isn’t it only natural that it breaks down in your possession? Especially if you didn’t know the specific components and systems to ‘refresh’ immediately after purchase since you had no history of its previous maintenance?

What you should have done;

Run a proper vin check before purchase

Read up on all stipulated vehicle manufacturer maintenance schedules and procedures and at what mileage they are to occur

Read up on reviews of common flaws concerning the said vehicle and if there were any factory recalls on that model you’re looking to purchase

These are the proper ways to source vehicle these days. The technology is here it’s how to use it that’s most peoples problems.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Conner44: 5:28pm On Oct 05, 2022
microlincoln:

The only lazy ones are those afraid to piss or got no balls to move Lagos upandan grin yet stay on the sidelines judging players either lazy or not tongue. Try the shoe to know how it pinch before judging.
Oga mi my hands are not free cos me don piss on my boss already cool . Launch into the deep boss and swim with us. Much respect boss (borrowed grin)

embarassed

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 5:29pm On Oct 05, 2022
BAZ001:

Gbam…

Na here we all dey , wey Cheerful giver matrix knock, he go ladipo taya no hope. Car no gree come back to life, before telegram group said he bought 2013 Corolla without loan.
We no ask them if na with loan or HP o? Na dem just add without loan to it.
grin

One year later you're still ruminating over it. Eeyah. Upon say you sell property japa, everything I do has been the bane of your existence. You may want to keep talking and having heart attack because I'll also be disposing this current car very soon.

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Conner44: 5:30pm On Oct 05, 2022
BAZ001:

Gbam…

We no ask them if na with loan or HP o? Na dem just add without loan to it. grin

Cheerful is coming for you grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ReadaDream(m): 5:36pm On Oct 05, 2022
Conner44:

From your description, Yes truly your oil pressure switch was shot but I’m wondering why you believe the oil pump just decided to pack up at that moment? Do you think the oil pump failing was connected to the faulty pressure switch? If the vehicle was not involved in an accident then it was daily driven until parked for sale/auction right?

It’s a fact that wrong/bad engine oil damages the cylinder walls, valve seals, piston rings and THE OIL PUMP of vehicles but I do admit that factory errors can occur but this usually happens on low mileage newer model vehicles especially before their warranty runs out. What year of matrix was this again?

I still say that it was a mistake not changing out the engine oil at the point of purchase/taking charge of that vehicle. Heaven knew how long it had sat in the crankcase before you fired it up and decided to drive it home.
Why are you hell bent on making it seem as if not changing oil from purchase is the cause of that engine knocking? Thousands of people ship in cars and drive them home without issues.

Car parts have specific mileage to cover (lifetime) before giving way. Parts like water pump, oil pump etc all have a set lifetime. Even new vehicles sometimes have their parts going bunkers upon purchase.

What if it was the timing belt that snapped? Would you still hold this opinion?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gluck4cars: 5:49pm On Oct 05, 2022
Itsrm:

Interesting perspective

Let me seek your opinion on something. The vehicle was last serviced in the US on the 14th of December 2021 at 151k miles. The dealership put a sticker on it that says next service is at 155k miles or 14th of March 2022.

Vehicle came into the country in September at 152600 miles and is currently on 154k miles on the original oil that came with it.

What do you think? To change the oil immediately or run till the scheduled 155k miles.
It's whichever comes first. So 14/03/22 is long gone. You ought to have changed the oil.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Conner44: 5:52pm On Oct 05, 2022
ReadaDream:
Why are you hell bent on making it seem as if not changing oil from purchase is the cause of that engine knocking? Thousands of people ship in cars and drive them home without issues.

Car parts have specific mileage to cover (lifetime) before giving way. Parts like water pump, oil pump etc all have a set lifetime. Even new vehicles sometimes have their parts going bunkers upon purchase.

What if it was the timing belt that snapped? Would you still hold this opinion?

See bro, I am not ‘hell bent’ on anything, ultimately it’s your vehicle and you can do whatever you want to/with it so far as the resultant effects are to be borne squarely by you (it’s owner), that being said . . .

How can you say that because most Nigerians ship in vehicles and then proceed to start driving it from the port to wherever is a normal idea because thousands have been doing it without any issues? Don’t you see that I’m trying to sensitize you that it is an improper practice that needs to stop? Don’t you see that If 90% of people get away with it you could be the unlucky 10% one very good day? It is a bad practice period , wether you believe or not is not my business, I’m just stating a truth which can become bitter in an unfortunate person’s mouth someday.

Oil pumps, water pumps etc all have their specific lifetime guaranteed use (if properly maintained) which can be seen via a vin check before purchasing the said vehicle. If you buy a vehicle of 250k miles with the factory oil and water pump of course I’d be getting ready to change those components out asap before cruising unless I am looking to play ‘chicken’ with the vehicle thinking your resolve will be greater than the components affinity to finally give up the ghost.

If your timing belt snapped there are certain things that could cause it like oil or water getting in contact with the said belt while it’s in use or it’s being degraded due to not changed when due. Factory timing belts are sturdy and should last the stipulated life guaranteed of it. The only time I’d suspect the timing belt is if it was previously changed but with a non oem part. That will be like playing Russian roulette with your engine.

See I’m not fighting anyone here concerning these things were debating on, I’m just telling you what the oyibo’s do to keep their 15 - 20 year old vehicles still going strong enough to be sold and shipped to us here in Nigeria where we then use them for a few months and they begin to eat dust undecided

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Blackbishop(m): 5:55pm On Oct 05, 2022
Conner44:

Oil pump is mechanical and not something that will just pack up. Most run with a chain and it's job is to pump oil. So major damage to it comes from dirty oil or clogged up oil in your sump
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Conner44: 5:58pm On Oct 05, 2022
Blackbishop:

Oil pump is mechanical and not something that will just pack up. Most run with a chain and it's job is to pump oil. So major damage to it comes from dirty oil or clogged up oil in your sump

That chain is the exact thing which the bad oil targets which finally destroys the oil pump along with the other things you listed.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mainaugustine(m): 6:00pm On Oct 05, 2022
Update!! The rrs guy handling my case asked if I wanted to go to court or settle out..I said settle so he took me to a prosector(adekunle somebody .I think he is 2nd in command at oshodi) they said I should pay 400k or they will auction it,me I said I don't have such they later said I should pay 200k...I haven't paid sha
mainaugustine:
Good day bosses...please rrs ppl collect my car for Ikeja,there office dey deputy governor side for alausa...that filling station at kodesho road that you enter and cross to that road that links to akowonjo road...I entered the filling station but the other side was closed so I followed others and turned from the main into that road..the police caught me and told me to come down,that I should enter the car but I didn't cause I was scared and it was around 10 pm and they were heavyly loaded...I then went to there office and was told that the matter has been charged to court and I was to report at oshodi taskoffice tomoro.....please what are mine to expect...

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by lanrexdo(m): 6:40pm On Oct 05, 2022
Please house

Need recommendations for live Bleep in ikeja or vi.

Client ready

Not a nude party oo
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 7:20pm On Oct 05, 2022
Conner44:

The oil pump was physically broken when engine was opened so it's definitely the culprit.
Oil pump is an Independent component with its own Internal pressure but rotated by the crackshaft so it can damage on its own without reference to engine condition or care.
The designers of the car put the oil indicator for u to know when oil, (an essential item) is no longer flowing properly in the engine.
The oil pressure indicator switch is also Independent, it can spoil at anytime irrespective of quality of care and maintainance habit of the engine.
It was just coincidental or unfortunate that they both spoilt at or within the same time frame.
Okay let me give u another example...
D car I currently drive has had oil pump failing twice this year.
First time was on first Sunday of January on my way back from church in Ota, thank God I was in traffic and I noticed the oil light come up immediately it did, I swerved out of the road and parked in a filing station and putoff the engine immediately.
If I had driven 1km more or left the engine on for upto 5 more minutes I would have kissed my engine good bye.

Second time was in a mechanic workshop, very recently. I went to change linkage, mechanic said I should re-park. just as I start the car, I heard a click sound from the engine and the engine oil light illuminated. like joke like joke, mechanic had to open the engine and discovered the pump I bought about 8months prior is what just broke.

On these two occasions, if I was on high speed or in a dangerous place like thirdmainland bridge, where I can't stop immediately. I would still continue driving and engine will be damaged beyond repair.

Just so u know, I use original 5w30 synthetic oil since I bought the car toks in 2019.

Remember we are still talking about engine failure not necessarily being the fault of d driver or car owner. In my case, it was failure of critical parts associated with the engine that led to d engine packing up.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 7:34pm On Oct 05, 2022
Conner44:

That chain is the exact thing which the bad oil targets which finally destroys the oil pump along with the other things you listed.

There is no chain inside a Corolla or matrix oil pump...at least I have seen not less than 10 of them.
If the spring gets weak, it will fail,
if the hinges/bearing of the pump wabbles, it will break cos the crackshaft powering it is far more powerful, once the leg breaks the broken parts can break the body of the pump. From there engine is starved of oil and knocks if not put off immediately.

The only thing u will say is checking expiry date or service life of these parts and changing them as at when due. But mehnnnn there are a thousand parts in a car, doing that is suicide. We just wait for them to spoil or fail before we change. Or at Best buy a brand new car and sell it off at between 100,000 to 150,000miles.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Conner44: 7:47pm On Oct 05, 2022
Pearl1910:

There is no chain inside a Corolla or matrix oil pump...at least I have seen not less than 10 of them.
If the spring gets weak, it will fail,
if the hinges/bearing of the pump wabbles, it will break cos the crackshaft powering it is far more powerful, once the leg breaks the broken parts can break the body of the pump. From there engine is starved of oil and knocks if not put off immediately.

The only thing u will say is checking expiry date or service life of these parts and changing them as at when due. But mehnnnn there are a thousand parts in a car, doing that is suicide. We just wait for them to spoil or fail before we change. Or at Best buy a brand new car and sell it off at between 100,000 to 150,000miles.

Gard darm it sad You must have offended the god of oil pumps in your former life cry

Sacrifices have to be performed on your head for cleansing asap grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ReadaDream(m): 7:51pm On Oct 05, 2022
lanrexdo:
Please house

Client ready

Not a nude party oo

Silverfox

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 7:57pm On Oct 05, 2022
Conner44:

Gard darm it sad You must have offended the god of oil pumps in your former life cry

Sacrifices have to be performed on your head for cleansing asap grin

Lolz...I own 3 cars carrying the 1zz engine.
I have changed oil pump a couple of times and complete engine twice. So I have seen that pump many times.
Not pump alone, but also other parts of that engine.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by fk001(m): 8:12pm On Oct 05, 2022
BAZ001:

Gbam…

Cabu cabu, Yellow Taxi, airport taxi is more sustainable than Ehailing in Lagos
All those baba’s will sleep in their parks either playing cards or ludo. You will go there to meet them, they will bill you 12k mainland to island , if you like walk round the park they will all say 12k or you lucky to get one person that will agree to go for 11,500.
If they get to your house and see luggages they bill you extra for loads or turn back to their park, no stress. if they get to the road and traffic is too much, they will put of their engine, leave you in d car and go under shades and probably bill you more for traffic.

No fear of 1star or getting blocked, no drivers score
No AC little fuel
No fake transfer na only cash
Lastma, police, LG tout they avoid them self.

Why dem dey avoid them abeg? cheesy

Abi craze pass craze
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by YeyeGbami: 8:25pm On Oct 05, 2022
lanrexdo:
Please house

Client ready

Not a nude party oo

Diamond of lagos. Kodesoh Ikeja

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by YeyeGbami: 8:26pm On Oct 05, 2022
fk001:

Why dem dey avoid them abeg? cheesy

Abi craze pass craze

They have a formidable union.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by fk001(m): 9:01pm On Oct 05, 2022
YeyeGbami:

They have a formidable union.

I think Ehailing apps should also think of forming such unions.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Blackbishop(m): 9:34pm On Oct 05, 2022
Pearl1910:

The oil pump was physically broken when engine was opened so it's definitely the culprit.
Oil pump is an Independent component with its own Internal pressure but rotated by the crackshaft so it can damage on its own without reference to engine condition or care.
The designers of the car put the oil indicator for u to know when oil, (an essential item) is no longer flowing properly in the engine.
The oil pressure indicator switch is also Independent, it can spoil at anytime irrespective of quality of care and maintainance habit of the engine.
It was just coincidental or unfortunate that they both spoilt at or within the same time frame.
Okay let me give u another example...
D car I currently drive has had oil pump failing twice this year.
First time was on first Sunday of January on my way back from church in Ota, thank God I was in traffic and I noticed the oil light come up immediately it did, I swerved out of the road and parked in a filing station and putoff the engine immediately.
If I had driven 1km more or left the engine on for upto 5 more minutes I would have kissed my engine good bye.

Second time was in a mechanic workshop, very recently. I went to change linkage, mechanic said I should re-park. just as I start the car, I heard a click sound from the engine and the engine oil light illuminated. like joke like joke, mechanic had to open the engine and discovered the pump I bought about 8months prior is what just broke.

On these two occasions, if I was on high speed or in a dangerous place like thirdmainland bridge, where I can't stop immediately. I would still continue driving and engine will be damaged beyond repair.

Just so u know, I use original 5w30 synthetic oil since I bought the car toks in 2019.

Remember we are still talking about engine failure not necessarily being the fault of d driver or car owner. In my case, it was failure of critical parts associated with the engine that led to d engine packing up.

If I didn't know better I will say this is the work of Black Airforce of Nigeria dey your matter... Cuz oil pump is the least thing you change and not even 2ce in a year like you did. Bro that is really funny. Me sef wey dey do car never see person pump dey soft pedal like that. One guy own almost happen like that and I only change the internal filter and wash off the dirt on his pump, for who go ask me which car na toyota camry 2007 and he was good to go

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Conner44: 10:22pm On Oct 05, 2022
Blackbishop:

If I didn't know better I will say this is the work of Black Airforce of Nigeria dey your matter... Cuz oil pump is the least thing you change and not even 2ce in a year like you did. Bro that is really funny. Me sef wey dey do car never see person pump dey soft pedal like that. One guy own almost happen like that and I only change the internal filter and wash off the dirt on his pump, for who go ask me which car na toyota camry 2007 and he was good to go

I’ve already advised pearl that he needs :

A white hen that lays black eggs

The left testicle of an adolescent housefly

The tongue of a mosquito

Breast milk from a Leopard

And the placenta of a five legged ram

If he can’t gather and bring the materials for his sacrifice he should inform us so we can immediately dispatch our spiritual emissaries on his behalf undecided

baba is still waiting for him . . .

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 10:26pm On Oct 05, 2022
mainaugustine:
Update!! The rrs guy handling my case asked if I wanted to go to court or settle out..I said settle so he took me to a prosector(adekunle somebody .I think he is 2nd in command at oshodi) they said I should pay 400k or they will auction it,me I said I don't have such they later said I should pay 200k...I haven't paid sha

Hmmm...this matter ehhh.
I pray u don't fall into the hands of police 419.
I thought u must have settled this latest 48hrs after the arrest if not on the spot.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 10:32pm On Oct 05, 2022
ReadaDream:
Silverfox
Do they do that there too?
As in live oven lightening?
grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 10:35pm On Oct 05, 2022
fk001:

I think Ehailing apps should also think of forming such unions.
Form unions you mean?
When una don convince us say the job na stop gap and person no supposed to dey do am forever, abi una wan dey do am forever like those baba wey dey use am train thier children in high institutions?

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 10:35pm On Oct 05, 2022
Blackbishop:

Lolz...my God pass them.
I can't complain, I am glad I notice the light immediately it happens.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by fk001(m): 10:41pm On Oct 05, 2022
Gentlelife50:

Form unions you mean?
When una don convince us say the job na stop gap and person no supposed to dey do am forever, abi una wan dey do am forever like those baba wey dey use am train thier children in high institutions?

Lol I'm only saying it on behalf of those people driving especially in Lagos.

I sympathise with them on how those Task force extorts them daily.

I still stand by my words ehailing should not be a full time job or at least you should have other things running for you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5007) (5008) (5009) (5010) (5011) (5012) (5013) ... (5691) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.