Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,561 members, 7,827,094 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:03 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (5011) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4784722 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5008) (5009) (5010) (5011) (5012) (5013) (5014) ... (5698) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 12:59am On Oct 06, 2022
CheerfulGiver:
One year later you're still ruminating over it. Eeyah. Upon say you sell property japa, everything I do has been the bane of your existence. You may want to keep talking and having heart attack because I'll also be disposing this current car very soon.

Eweeehh shocked
I was only referencing you cos you are d Messi, Guardiolas, Dangotes of nairaland bolt/Uber driver, dashboard poster.

No vex naah,
I know say e dey pain to loose car wey don serve u, e pain me too when I had to sell my low Mileage Camry wey serve me for years without breaking down.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by SamuelTaiw0(m): 1:11am On Oct 06, 2022
mainaugustine:
Update!! The rrs guy handling my case asked if I wanted to go to court or settle out..I said settle so he took me to a prosector(adekunle somebody .I think he is 2nd in command at oshodi) they said I should pay 400k or they will auction it,me I said I don't have such they later said I should pay 200k...I haven't paid sha

Send a DM to Lagos Police PRO on twitter @BenHundeyin and explain your predicament to him. Ensure you narrate the truth. He can help out if your case has not gone too far beyond him. His number that I have I'm not sure is working. I've never had a cause to call.
Some of the numbers in the images below may also help,

Besides, there was someone on this thread that asked you to call him as he had just got his own car out so he could put you through. Have you called him?

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by SamuelTaiw0(m): 1:29am On Oct 06, 2022
sonshyne:

Call me on 08103965302. I just got my car out for one way offense yesterday

@mainaugustine This post...
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ReadaDream(m): 5:43am On Oct 06, 2022
Gentlelife50:

Do they do that there too?
As in live oven lightening?
grin
Yes o my brother. During my night hustle days, my ear heard things, especially those white guys. BJ, live sex yapa
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by bryton2shot(m): 7:30am On Oct 06, 2022
Ernesttoby30:

Thanks boss. I think i should go for this 09 model
I need Nissan sunny
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Barbiturate(m): 7:42am On Oct 06, 2022
mainaugustine:
Update!! The rrs guy handling my case asked if I wanted to go to court or settle out..I said settle so he took me to a prosector(adekunle somebody .I think he is 2nd in command at oshodi) they said I should pay 400k or they will auction it,me I said I don't have such they later said I should pay 200k...I haven't paid sha

Good morning bro. Sorry about your ordeal. If the court is the one inside task force office at Oshodi, then tell them you want to go to court. Your fine won't be more than 35/40k. It's far better than 200k. During the hearing, explain politely to the judge and plead with her at the end. I was once there. They can take about 5/6 cases together. Just be very outspoken and polite.

Do sharp sharp......No let your car stay too long there!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gluck4cars: 7:44am On Oct 06, 2022
Pearl1910:

The oil pump was physically broken when engine was opened so it's definitely the culprit.
Oil pump is an Independent component with its own Internal pressure but rotated by the crackshaft so it can damage on its own without reference to engine condition or care.
The designers of the car put the oil indicator for u to know when oil, (an essential item) is no longer flowing properly in the engine.
The oil pressure indicator switch is also Independent, it can spoil at anytime irrespective of quality of care and maintainance habit of the engine.
It was just coincidental or unfortunate that they both spoilt at or within the same time frame.
Okay let me give u another example...
D car I currently drive has had oil pump failing twice this year.

Just so u know, I use original 5w30 synthetic oil since I bought the car toks in 2019.

The failure rate of your Oil pumps is alarming.
Even you should know.
And your Mechanic, if honest should have told you.

Where and how do you source your replacement parts?
Where do you buy your "original" 5w30 engine oil. Only your source will help ensure originality.

Ask others who have driven for almost 30years ( even commercial drivers) how many times they have seen an oil pump.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mainaugustine(m): 8:39am On Oct 06, 2022
Won't they tell the magistrate that had already told me to pay 200k before and that I had agreed to settle out before?
Barbiturate:

Good morning bro. Sorry about your ordeal. If the court is the one inside task force office at Oshodi, then tell them you want to go to court. Your fine won't be more than 35/40k. It's far better than 200k. During the hearing, explain politely to the judge and plead with her at the end. I was once there. They can take about 5/6 cases together. Just be very outspoken and polite.

Do sharp sharp......No let your car stay too long there!
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tojahh(m): 8:42am On Oct 06, 2022
Anakogheri undecided

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jaymejate: 9:29am On Oct 06, 2022
Good morning everyone. Please can a car with Abuja number plate be registered on Lagos bolt or Uber?

Please it's urgent.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 9:32am On Oct 06, 2022
jaymejate:
Good morning everyone. Please can a car with Abuja number plate be registered on Lagos bolt or Uber?

Please it's urgent.

Yes it can, but u need Lagos road worthiness certificate
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jaymejate: 9:34am On Oct 06, 2022
Pearl1910:

Yes it can, but u need Lagos road worthiness certificate
Thank you very much bro.
Hope they will issue Lagos road worthiness to Abuja plate in lagos?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 10:02am On Oct 06, 2022
ReadaDream:
Yes o my brother. During my night hustle days, my ear heard things, especially those white guys. BJ, live sex yapa
Hmmmmmm, like someone said God supposed to apologize for Sodom and Gomorrah because they didn't do much of what today's world is doing.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Muhammadson2020: 10:14am On Oct 06, 2022
fk001:

Lol I'm only saying it on behalf of those people driving especially in Lagos.

I sympathise with them on how those Task force extorts them daily.

I still stand by my words ehailing should not be a full time job or at least you should have other things running for you.

Ehailing is a job with so many risk and uncertainties and disadvantages

It wastes your time

You make peanuts thinking you are making money. until when you have issues or repairs with car, you will understand

It exposes you auto crash or accident to any given time.

It's dulls and block your brain, you will never think of better ways to make huge money that will give you the life style you want. And this is why alot of drivers are stuck and trapped, they dare not quit cos they will go hungry

It's kill your self esteem, self worth and self confidence.

It exposes you to assault by law enforcement agencies, Riders, car owner partners, Tout, arm robbers etc

It damages and wreck your car before recouping the money you invested on it

It affects your health badly, you could develop diabetes, hypertension, poor circulation of blood, nerve damage, scatia, eye defects, Neuropathy, chronic back pain and so many illness associated with stress and prolong driving and sitting in one position for a long period of time. All these don't usually show on time until when you start ageing on the business.

Exploitation from App coy. They take 30% of your money. You are left with little after other expenses

You are target to car snatchers if you drive Coro

Road safety, police, Lastma, VIO, Local government boys, Airport official, Task force are waiting to Collect your hard earned money. Cos you will break law on duty, it's unavoidable.

There is no bright future with Ehailing, if you stay longer on it. It will kill your destiny. Except it is your destiny to move Lagos.

You will receive all manner of insults you have never received in your life.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Muhammadson2020: 10:15am On Oct 06, 2022
fk001:

I still stand by my words ehailing should not be a full time job or at least you should have other things running for you.

It wastes your time

You make peanuts thinking you are making money. until when you have issues or repairs with car, you will understand

It exposes you to auto crash or accident @ any given time.

It's dulls and block your brain, you will never think of better ways to make huge money that will give you the life style you want. And this is why alot of drivers are stuck and trapped, they dare not quit cos they will go hungry

It exposes you to assault by law enforcement agencies, Riders, car owner partners, Tout, arm robbers etc

It affects your health badly, you could develop diabetes, hypertension, poor circulation of blood, nerve damage, scatia, eye defects, Neuropathy, chronic back pain and so many illness associated with stress and prolong driving and sitting in one position for a long period of time. All these don't usually show on time until when you start ageing on the business.

Exploitation from App coy. They take 30% of your money. You are left with little after other expenses

Road safety, police, Lastma, VIO, Local government boys, Airport official, Task force are waiting to Collect your hard earned money. Cos you will break law on duty, it's unavoidable.

There is no bright future with Ehailing, if you stay longer on it. It will kill your destiny. Except it is your destiny to move Lagos.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Muhammadson2020: 10:36am On Oct 06, 2022
fk001:

Acquisition and development of skill sets is one of the best ways to break free from this modern day slavery business called Ehailing.

A young chap named Jude bela made over ₦200,000,000 million naira in 2years just posting videos on YouTube. This dude learnt this skill and implemented and he became rich at a stipulate time. On Ehailing you will have to drive your entire life before you can make that kind of money

Even Cheerfulgiver cant make such in 60years to come. Smart money moves is the financial freedom not rigid dull business venture like Ehailing

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Barbiturate(m): 10:41am On Oct 06, 2022
mainaugustine:
Won't they tell the magistrate that had already told me to pay 200k before and that I had agreed to settle out before?

If I get you well, you're asking if the police/task force won't tell magistrate that you agreed to bribe them with 200k? Why would they want to expose themselves. That money you want to give them is illegal. It is bribe. They should take you through the right channel, which is court.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 11:15am On Oct 06, 2022
Gluck4cars:

The failure rate of your Oil pumps is alarming.
Even you should know.
And your Mechanic, if honest should have told you.

Where and how do you source your replacement parts?
Where do you buy your "original" 5w30 engine oil. Only your source will help ensure originality.

Ask others who have driven for almost 30years ( even commercial drivers) how many times they have seen an oil pump.

U may never know d cause of many engines that knock.
That 03-06 Corolla engine is somehow fragile.
If I wasn't the vigilant and careful type...it's engine repairs or replacement I would be counting, not number of pumps replaced.
I hail my car condition considering the stress it is subjected to and the number of hours it runs daily.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sweetveek(m): 11:32am On Oct 06, 2022
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by easytig(m): 11:43am On Oct 06, 2022
Muhammadson2020:

Acquisition and development of skill sets is one of the best ways to break free from this modern day slavery business called Ehailing.

A young chap named Jude bela made over ₦200,000,000 million naira in 2years just posting videos on YouTube. This dude learnt this skill and implemented and he became rich at a stipulate time. On Ehailing you will have to drive your entire life before you can make that kind of money

Even Cheerfulgiver cant make such in 60years to come. Smart money moves is the financial freedom not rigid dull business venture like Ehailing

We

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by easytig(m): 11:45am On Oct 06, 2022
SamuelTaiw0:

Send a DM to Lagos Police PRO on twitter @BenHundeyin and explain your predicament to him. Ensure you narrate the truth. He can help out if your case has not gone too far beyond him. His number that I have I'm not sure is working. I've never had a cause to call.
Some of the numbers in the images below may also help,

Besides, there was someone on this thread that asked you to call him as he had just got his own car out so he could put you through. Have you called him?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by easytig(m): 11:47am On Oct 06, 2022
We are in perilous times in our country,9 to 5 paid employment don't cut it anymore, currently must civil servants are living from hand to mouth,they must either beg , borrow or steal which ever way to get by.ehailing Is not a bad job as you are painting it.just work smart and you will definitely break even.there is no short cut to success,you must put in the work.as for the Jude bela guy,take it to the bank he is confirm con artist/ yahoo boy,all those YouTube video yen yen yen noise na camouflage.

Muhammadson2020:

It wastes your time

It exposes you auto crash or accident to any given time.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by easytig(m): 12:00pm On Oct 06, 2022
The guy is a criminal, trying to use YouTube to cover up,I blame efcc for not doing thorough undercover investigation,bet if it were the fbi he won't be able to fool them like he fooled efcc.reminds me of obinwanne okeke,never believe he was into fraud until fbi cleared my doubt.
Muhammadson2020:

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 12:32pm On Oct 06, 2022
Muhammadson2020:

See

Can you make it in 100?

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 12:39pm On Oct 06, 2022
Stop taking advice from failures. They only have negative things to say. They project their failings in life and endeavors on you then seek to justify their low intellect by "advising" you to avoid what they can't achieve.

Stop taking advice from people you're smarter than. Listening to them makes you dumb by the second. Join a group of positive thinkers.

Send a mail to giveranonymous77@gmail .com

12 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mejai(m): 12:41pm On Oct 06, 2022
CheerfulGiver:
Can you make it in 100?
Bia cheerful, kpachalu Anya gi grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 12:42pm On Oct 06, 2022
The group is 34 members strong. Join the group before we close it. Improve your earnings and invest in your life. Let's harvest positive people from here, then leave the negative efulefus to masturbate with themselves while reminiscing on their failures and inadequacies.

No time.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 12:44pm On Oct 06, 2022
Nothing more to say.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pinnocho: 12:58pm On Oct 06, 2022
Good afternoon people, is inDriver down or something? just noticed i could not see request after dropping a rider
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by FASASI1(m): 1:03pm On Oct 06, 2022
Muhammadson2020:

You that you are not driving were is your own N200m ??

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5008) (5009) (5010) (5011) (5012) (5013) (5014) ... (5698) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.