Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,307 members, 7,819,044 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:27 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (5013) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4763410 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5010) (5011) (5012) (5013) (5014) (5015) (5016) ... (5694) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 9:17am On Oct 07, 2022
Bigsunny01:

May be de app in on maintenance

Guess so too

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 9:36am On Oct 07, 2022
Can you help me and answer this question.. it's an assignment

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Barbiturate(m): 9:50am On Oct 07, 2022
pope191:

The matter tie wrapper... the app has been acting up since yesterday

Update the App. It has a new colour now. It is working

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 9:56am On Oct 07, 2022
vicolame:

Too many road and bridge project going on at the same time, by the time they commission the train project and bridges in December things should be better next year. But then if Sanwo-olu enter again and decide to continue from where he stops then we will start the second phase cheesy grin
Next year, you say? grin
I hear you oooh.
However, Sanwo-Olu no get contest for the next governor's seat election, I think.
But the stress in Lagos don dey too much for mental stability. They need to complete all the roads as soon as possible.
It is well.
Much respect, boss.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Itsrm(m): 10:45am On Oct 07, 2022
Conner44:

I’d run to the scheduled 155k miles. An oil is only good once it’s been poured into an engine and used regularly for 5k miles or 6 months or it was poured into the engine, seldom used but in the crankcase for up to a year at most

So to answer your question, so far it hasn’t been up to a year since it’s change and storage I’d still use it for the stipulated miles allotted by the dealership.

Gluck4cars:

It's whichever comes first. So 14/03/22 is long gone. You ought to have changed the oil.

Thank you sirs.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Prosperity4All: 11:15am On Oct 07, 2022
dapotemi:

Some of the life experiences are shared so that we can re-evaluate ourselves.. You've been saying its not sustainable and you're in it for over 5 years, paying rent, maybe kids sch fees, feeding, etc what other SUSTAINABILITY do you seek? You should rather say you WANT MORE,

Well said sir.
Is anything Sustainable FOREVER?
Even in paid employment there is Termination, Resignation and Retirement.
The pension (if you get it) isn't sustainable.

Truth is the vast majority don't know what they want. They just follow the bandwagon. Copy lifestyle. The grass is always greener on their neighbours side.

My Opinion:
Ehailing is great (easy entry). From Driver to Owner then you can begin to Scale.
Ehailing drivers must focus on forming Unions (participate in meetings) for their welfare. Drivers carrying cash paying passengers that can't be traced risk their lives. Airport taxi guys are better in this regard.
Maintenance issues is least of the problems of a Diver/Owner. As you get more experienced with your vehicle, the cost will go down even as your vehicle ages. Once you identify a good and honest Mechanic/ workshop your maintenance problems are dealt with.

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by vicolame(m): 12:03pm On Oct 07, 2022
Glithronix:

Next year, you say? grin
I hear you oooh.
However, Sanwo-Olu no get contest for the next governor's seat election, I think.
But the stress in Lagos don dey too much for mental stability. They need to complete all the roads as soon as possible.
It is well.
Much respect, boss.

The Gov needs the completion of those projects to use campaign so they are rushing all the projects, you can confirm if you have passed by any that they are all at advanced stages cos dey intend to lunch the rail line by December ending and for that to work out then all the overhead bridges must have been completed. And ofcos once dey lunch all the current projects we go rest for like 6months or more till after elections b4 they will now do Jibowu, Ilupeju bypass, ikeja GRA raill pass overhead bridges and any other one plus other sets of road constructions he may wanna do then. Eko lo npebi I.e This is Lagos where projects no dey finish lol grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by vicolame(m): 12:23pm On Oct 07, 2022
vicolame:

The Gov needs the completion of those projects to use campaign so they are rushing all the projects, you can confirm if you have passed by any that they are all at advanced stages cos dey intend to lunch the rail line by December ending and for that to work out then all the overhead bridges must have been completed. And ofcos once dey lunch all the current projects we go rest for like 6months or more till after elections b4 they will now do Jibowu, Ilupeju bypass, ikeja GRA raill pass overhead bridges and any other one plus other sets of road constructions he may wanna do then. Eko lo npebi I.e This is Lagos where projects no dey finish lol grin

All the over rail bridges you see currently under construction are actually an old plan, may be since Baba Jakande days or so cos if you happen to pass by while they were digging the foundations you would see old foundation piller that they had to first destroy, and I've seen them building new fence for Ransome Kuti memorial school meaning they will start Jibowu rail overpass next year and destroy that Jibowu to Yaba over pass bridge to make way for the raill over pass so next year sef na another way o but their will be better alternatives than what is going on expecially after they open Apongbon end of Eko bridge too. So I believe after December stress things should be better from January hopefully.
So brassup folks and I'll like to use this medium to advice proper rest o, expecially regarding the last 2 months of this year, no be as you dey see the surge you must do all the trips o cos body go tell you o!
Good luck!

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Olayetan(m): 1:49pm On Oct 07, 2022
Is it possible to do 40k weekly on rental deal?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by vicolame(m): 2:17pm On Oct 07, 2022
Olayetan:

What type of vehicle Even?
Even if na brand new car e still no make sense now, it seems some driver don't consider that they are first of all out to make money for themselves first sha?!
For you to pay 40k means you must make atleast 120k weekly bro 40k rental + 30k for fuel (if na camry @5k fuel for 6days), minimum 30k your own money and extra 10to20k miscellaneous i.e recharge cards, feeding, tyre puncture or guage issues etc not adding law enforcement fines o atleast once or twice a month though. Even 30k is high right now except for toks corolla only. Abeg o no go kill yourself dey sleep outside cos u wan work o!

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 2:34pm On Oct 07, 2022
Bigsunny01:

Who else is having issue to access indriver app at de moment or is dis happening me alone?

If you ask me na who I go ask ? grin
Bro d thing come taya me self small inDriver wey we dey take arrange body 10% charges , anywhere belle face come hang…

Are u telling me d app is not sustainable grin no naah just try update am e go… Work according to ikejamanism.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by trilacos: 2:50pm On Oct 07, 2022
samobaba4u:

One dashboard in January, one in match and in June dashboard is flying up and down on a daily basis. Sir kí ló ń really ṣẹlẹ̀?
hello sir,I have called the number on your signature. I don't have your other number so I sent you a mail.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 3:01pm On Oct 07, 2022
Barbiturate:

Update the App. It has a new colour now. It is working

Tanks boss
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by easytig(m): 9:15pm On Oct 07, 2022
Bros thank you ,the slowpoke Said I'm painfully ignorant,he thinks Nigeria is a first world country lol,we are a fucking third world country.our YouTube contents are not rated among the best likewise our views,we should stop overating ourselves.they will make a little money no doubt,but all those millions forget it.
and views are
Pearl1910:

Not a Nigerian, I mean in Nigeria.
Videos from Nigeria are underpriced, the value on them is low, they have a limited reach, adverts cost on Nigerian contents are lower. So ur views are low, ur content is underpriced, adverts are cheaper on them, tell me how much will YouTube make from your video before they now share a little fraction of it for you that will reach a billion naira.
Guy, I am sure u know how YouTube calculates earnings go and verify before u waste your tears.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by easytig(m): 9:19pm On Oct 07, 2022
Bro go to Google playstore,type indriver and click update , everything will be fine.
BAZ001:

If you ask me na who I go ask ? grin
Bro d thing come taya me self small inDriver wey we dey take arrange body 10% charges , anywhere belle face come hang…

Are u telling me d app is not sustainable grin no naah just try update am e go… Work according to ikejamanism.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by easytig(m): 9:35pm On Oct 07, 2022
Look mister man if you want to buttress your point further, kindly be specific, which one is smart Nigerians na, who are they,don't they have name ABI their YouTube channel no get name,mention dem na and I will open book for you and school you,the earlier you realise the blunt truth,the better,btw naija no be USA ,70million per month my left ass.
Enimin:

Lol grin Smart Nigerians based in Nigeria are making more than 70m per month from youtube. You people are small-minded, that is why you think it is impossible, that is why y'all are using tro-tro dashboard to buga yourselves on this thread

Go to nairaland literature section alone and see how much young niggās were making from Amazon kdp more than five years ago...blogger sef dey there. Na where your brainpower reach na im another person own just dey start.... But una dey for here dey masturbate on top 15 hours dashboard like say na Dangote money

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by spcoded: 10:42pm On Oct 07, 2022
My elder in the house, I greet ooo,
I Don enter brt task force hand oo
I was coming from maryland via mende market area to join ojota link bridge, as usual there was tracfic, as I was about to join tracfic side the next thing is the task force at my front saying I passed brt line, the fraudulent part is them saying I should park at the line. Unknown to me for them to take pix on the line. In the end, I was driven to their office at ketu and given ticket of 70k or I can go to court on Tuesday maybe the judge will reduce the fine.
My problem now is what do I do, who has had the experience. How do i get the fine �.
This is someone that just started 2months plus. I need help � � � � �

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by fk001(m): 11:24pm On Oct 07, 2022
Olayetan:

Cheerfulgiver and co says is possible smiley

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by easytig(m): 11:52pm On Oct 07, 2022
How some people allow demselves to be deceived hook line and sinker beats my imagination most times.
aieromon:

Do your research properly.

https://m.youtube.com/c/JudeBela/about

Do you honestly think this scanty channel with poor content made that much money?

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by easytig(m): 11:56pm On Oct 07, 2022
It's possible but body go tell you how far, especially your lower back,just try negotiate some thing lesser
fk001:

Cheerfulgiver and co says is possible smiley

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by easytig(m): 12:12am On Oct 08, 2022
Not again, you shouldn't have let them deceived to park on dat lane na,they are like shark ,they Smell blood and go for the kill,no mercy at all,had an experience on eko bridge but I wriggle thru sha.i don't know if I can share the number of the man who helped me here o,he was my riders superior at work.
spcoded:
My elder in the house, I greet ooo,
I Don enter brt task force hand oo
I was coming from maryland via mende market area to join ojota link bridge, as usual there was tracfic, as I was about to join tracfic side the next thing is the task force at my front saying I passed brt line, the fraudulent part is them saying I should park at the line. Unknown to me for them to take pix on the line. In the end, I was driven to their office at ketu and given ticket of 70k or I can go to court on Tuesday maybe the judge will reduce the fine.
My problem now is what do I do, who has had the experience. How do i get the fine �.
This is someone that just started 2months plus. I need help � � � � �
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by fk001(m): 12:14am On Oct 08, 2022
easytig:
It's possible but body go tell you how far, especially your lower back,just try negotiate some thing lesser

Is not me that seeks the advice, I'm just referencing him to cheerful giver

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Dailyparrot: 12:26am On Oct 08, 2022
Kingdolla:

My brother everywhere is hard. These days if you get any hustle that can pay ur bills and still put food on your table pls be thankful to God.
I have a friend in the United States who use to send me money before but she's now complaining that things are hard too. The hardship is everywhere, you must work to chop...
The truth is no matter how people come to this thread with their laziness mentality to discourage people there are still people who are making money from this hustle and don't even care. We don't pray to drive forever. The goal is to drive and setup a good business or move out of the country. It's not a bad idea if u still raise money from this hustle to start business while driving will now be once in a while thing.

I carried a guy today who's into all this printing business. We couldn't use AC because of the smell from the chemical used to print on the paper. He was telling me how all of them in the office do get sick from the chemical mixtures they use for printing.

I drive now more than I used to because Fiverr experienced a great decrease in providing gigs for us, I am supposing that the hardship in America could be a contributing factor.

But when I was working solely on Fiverr and now that I drive more often on Bolt than before, I suffer waist pain doing both jobs, just that one pays higher than the other.

Although brushing up my IT skills, I am currently using Bolt to pay bills which isn't a bad thing. The bad thing would be borrowing from family and friends because Fiverr isn't paying as it used to pay.

13 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Conner44: 1:37am On Oct 08, 2022
easytig:
Bros thank you ,the slowpoke Said I'm painfully ignorant,he thinks Nigeria is a first world country lol,we are a fucking third world country.our YouTube contents are not rated among the best likewise our views,we should stop overating ourselves.they will make a little money no doubt,but all those millions forget it.
and views are

I never intended to say more but I’d still say it

“ YOU ARE PAINFULLY IGNORANT “

That Nigeria isn’t allowed to use PayPal to withdraw money does not mean people in Nigeria do not withdraw money from their own PayPal accounts. That google does not allow Nigeria IP address hits to score as much as a foreign one does not mean people in Nigeria can’t own foreign domiciled google accounts and target foreign countries in advertising their content

All you need is a foreign address, phone number and bank account to register on the website and BAM you can do anything the American can do with the website/app without restrictions. All you need to do is target the right market. This same idea works with other apps and websites like google and co. Do you think everyone that works/codes on a computer does so locally? You think because I’m sitting down in Lagos and working on YouTube that google must know that I’m in Lagos and conform my entire work to the Nigerian market/viewing space? Ever heard of a tools like a basic Remote Desktop, an ssh client or even a basic vpn? So an American cannot travel down here to Nigeria, open his laptop and work on his YouTube channel because his earnings will take a dip due to his physical address changing?

Chai! Nigerians, grin We live in an information technology age today but ignorant people can never think outside their sand boxes?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Conner44: 1:45am On Oct 08, 2022
aieromon:

Do you honestly think this scanty channel with poor content made that much money?

I think you should go back and familiarize yourself with that young man’s story one more time. Try to comprehend the timelines involved with his trials with the efcc.

He had a prior google account which he ran from his undergrad years till when efcc started hounding him. That was the one that paid him. He worked hard on it for years and it only got shut down when efcc began their devilish nosing into his affairs.

This particular channel above in your link is the new channel he created after efcc spoilt the main one that he earned from and released him to go running about his court cases against them. As you can see he’s still trying to build it up.

Look at the stats of this his new channel, he created it in 2021 (last year) and he already has that much subscription, views and hits. Now what makes you think that if he’s given an additional 5 years to work on this same channel without harassment he can’t multiply his stats and gain some lost ground against what the efcc made him lose with his last destroyed channel?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Conner44: 2:02am On Oct 08, 2022
This chronic ‘self limitation’ mentality that we as Africans have built into our psyche is one of the reasons why we are always going to remain stagnant in all the affairs of the world (except in corruption and insecurity)

A person says he makes money on YouTube, you say because as a Nigerian and our YouTube income is lower than most then he can’t possibly be making such an amount YET you don’t have first hand information about the specific YouTube channel he had that generated such funds for him, it’s niche, it’s subscribers, it’s hits/views, what country it was registered with etc.

Do you think people in Nigeria do not own foreign domiciled google accounts? As far back as 15 years ago I created a google account with a google voice number domiciled in the United States market for certain jobs and it works till today . If I’m doing anything with that account google still regards me as an American user and if I decided to monetize they will remunerate my works as an American domiciled account . Even on my palasa iPhone, I registered my apple account as an American and today all my newsletters, App Store recommendations, and payment services are done utilizing the American ecosystem, I pay for my apps in dollars (with gift cards) instead of naira and apple does not care if I’m in Nigeria or not. That’s the exact same concept I’m speaking of here. There are some applications people can download here in Nigeria that I can’t see on my own App Store to download because my phone isn’t tied to the Nigerian/African market inversely there are some apps on my phone that you will search for from now till next year on your own App Store but you will never find because your own market is tied to the Nigerian/African ecosystem.

Some people know or heard about this concept above but they could never tie it into this issue of YouTube monetization and how to circumvent the low pay that other countries like Nigeria have been punished with achieving.

It’s ignorance sad sheer, pure and undiluted IGNORANCE and it always turns around to bite you in the as*s at the worst time possible.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Conner44: 2:18am On Oct 08, 2022
Pearl1910:

Not a Nigerian, I mean in Nigeria.
Videos from Nigeria are underpriced, the value on them is low, they have a limited reach, adverts cost on Nigerian contents are lower. So ur views are low, ur content is underpriced, adverts are cheaper on them, tell me how much will YouTube make from your video before they now share a little fraction of it for you that will reach a billion naira.
Guy, I am sure u know how YouTube calculates earnings go and verify before u waste your tears.

Wether as a Nigerian oh . . . while living in Nigeria oh . . . What you should realize is that there are always ways around most issues and limitations especially in the information technology space, the young man said he made N200 million totally from YouTube BUT you never asked how long he took to make such an amount and his journey to earning such an amount. You only looked at the total picture and using your own basic knowledge of YouTube decided to judge his hustle, which was wrong.

All you needed to possess is the right knowledge and you can be just like him shikena! The same with other willing ehailing drivers joining cheerfulgivers tutorial telegram channel to learn his techniques and know how he is able to make the kind of results he shows here from his hustle. Some people will rather quit driving or return their HP/rental vehicles than join this helpful channel only because of reasons best known to them but yet turn around to be moaning when he starts to post dashboards of up to a million naira in December grin

It’s simply witchcraft wink

I’m not supposed to say more than this because I’m spilling so much beans that the enlightened ones usually dish out for a fee wink hence I’d close my mouth on this YouTube chapter. If anyone likes to believe it’s possible or not then fine, go ahead but remember that the guy was arrested, searched forensically for months, taken to court for years and yet came out a free man (albeit damaged) without any convictions

Think my people . . . Learn to think

THE ILLITERATE OF THE 21st CENTURY IS NOT THOSE WHO CAN NOT READ NOR WRITE BUT THOSE WHO CAN NOT UNLEARN AND RELEARN

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by hoodboy(m): 3:33am On Oct 08, 2022
[sub][/sub]
aieromon:

Dude is actually quite brilliant, his channel has a global appeal and he has a lot of content on world current affairs, this definitely broadens his audience base. EFCC really did a number on him by messing up his original channel, I wish he got awarded damages. Imagine how much work he has to do to build back his following

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Dailyparrot: 4:51am On Oct 08, 2022
VIO held me at Anthony and said that my Hackney permit has expired. They took me to their office and gave me a ticket for LASDRI penalty.

When I wanted to make the payment, I noticed there's no option for Hackney permit. I want to ask if Hackney permit is even a punishable offense and why it is not on the government portal with its own penalty instead of the VIO guy billing me for LASDRI that I have.

I am thinking of taking this issue up next week. Please, anyone has idea.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Dailyparrot: 4:59am On Oct 08, 2022
Conner44:
This chronic ‘self limitation’ mentality that we as Africans have built into our psyche is one of the reasons why we are always going to remain stagnant in all the affairs of the world (except in corruption and insecurity)

A person says he makes money on YouTube, you say because as a Nigerian and our YouTube income is lower than most then he can’t possibly be making such an amount YET you don’t have first hand information about the specific YouTube channel he had that generated such funds for him, it’s niche, it’s subscribers, it’s hits/views, what country it was registered with etc.

Do you think people in Nigeria do not own foreign domiciled google accounts? As far back as 15 years ago I created a google account with a google voice number domiciled in the United States market for certain jobs and it works till today . If I’m doing anything with that account google still regards me as an American user and if I decided to monetize they will remunerate my works as an American domiciled account . Even on my palasa iPhone, I registered my apple account as an American and today all my newsletters, App Store recommendations, and payment services are done utilizing the American ecosystem, I pay for my apps in dollars (with gift cards) instead of naira and apple does not care if I’m in Nigeria or not. That’s the exact same concept I’m speaking of here. There are some applications people can download here in Nigeria that I can’t see on my own App Store to download because my phone isn’t tied to the Nigerian/African market inversely there are some apps on my phone that you will search for from now till next year on your own App Store but you will never find because your own market is tied to the Nigerian/African ecosystem.

Some people know or heard about this concept above but they could never tie it into this issue of YouTube monetization and how to circumvent the low pay that other countries like Nigeria have been punished with achieving.

It’s ignorance sad sheer, pure and undiluted IGNORANCE and it always turns around to bite you in the as*s at the worst time possible.

Outside using whatever tricks to circumvent your true identity, YouTube pay less for Nigeria views and not to Nigerian YouTubers.

What I mean is that if a view/click cost #1 for a Nigerian viewer and $3 for an American viewer, the Nigeria YouTuber will earn $3 if his YouTube is viewed and or his affiliated ad clicked by an American.

It is not a question of where you are, it is a question of where your audience are.

8 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by spcoded: 5:39am On Oct 08, 2022
Pleasesir help a brotherhere I can mailyou
easytig:
Not again, you shouldn't have let them deceived to park on dat lane na,they are like shark ,they Smell blood and go for the kill,no mercy at all,had an experience on eko bridge but I wriggle thru sha.i don't know if I can share the number of the man who helped me here o,he was my riders superior at work.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Conner44: 7:31am On Oct 08, 2022
Dailyparrot:

Outside using whatever tricks to circumvent your true identity, YouTube pay less for Nigeria views and not to Nigerian YouTubers.

What I mean is that if a view/click cost #1 for a Nigerian viewer and $3 for an American viewer, the Nigeria YouTuber will earn $3 if his YouTube is viewed and or his affiliated ad clicked by an American.
It is not a question of where you are, it is a question of where your audience are .

Have you ever heard of the guy before? You think he won’t be as famous as sabinus is he was into Nigerian dry comedy?

Once your google accounts is not set up with Nigerian details google won’t tie your user experience or monetization market to our country’s environmental indices by default except you specifically choose it to do so.

His niche is different from what we often see on our tube space here in Nigeria. He has a global niche and his viewership comes from all over the world not even Nigeria. He targets foreign affairs so as to be relevant to those continents outside Africa where the main money comes in from.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5010) (5011) (5012) (5013) (5014) (5015) (5016) ... (5694) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.