Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,601 members, 7,827,263 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:50 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (5038) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4788400 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5035) (5036) (5037) (5038) (5039) (5040) (5041) ... (5698) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 5:10am On Oct 28, 2022
So Uber X was previously ₦82 per km, always wondered why their fares were really low like that.
Uber is still waking up, normal trips on Indriver hovers around ₦140/km, if we begin to negotiate, sometimes it hits above ₦180/km.
Sometimes I hit ₦350/km, short trips mode.

There is nothing sane about Uber, if I have to go through stress to make money on your platform, then it's not worth it.
On Indriver, the work just seems too easy,

- I know where I'm heading to before I start, Uber is the ONLY app devoid of this feature in Nigeria. How can you be a leader when you can't constantly improve on your app? Too rigid, too much bureaucracy, what's so special about destination?

-I can profile my rider (from the number of rides and ratings, low ratings (less than 4.5)coupled with few trips means such riders frequently tamper with the fares).

-No stupid short trips of ₦600-800 with 3km pick ups, the lowest fare I have ever taken on Indriver for a short trip is ₦1000. I mean really short trips.

-No long pick ups to fulfill short trip orders. How can you drive 4-5 km to pick up, then engage on a trip of 3-4km? Makes no business sense Who pays for the fuel used in blowing down for the pick up?

-No unnecessary stops without adequate compensation, e. g parking to buy things and leaving the car running

-More rest.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by AgentXxx(m): 6:06am On Oct 28, 2022
Azure is part of it but there are several others too but it’s already past now as it’s filled up already
Dailyparrot:

Are you referring to the Microsoft Azure courses? I have signed up for multiple of them.

Except there are other courses, then I'm interested.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 7:18am On Oct 28, 2022
Arrive and Cancel before 3mins done cast angry

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 7:30am On Oct 28, 2022
dapotemi:

Indriver should just continue the way they are like this..allowing driver and rider to do anyhow..Rider cancel anyhow, you drive to pick up point and you have to beg rider to come out because they know there is no sanction or any additional fees..Driver cancel anyhow too, i do that alot..you insult me, i curse your mama, na indriver i no need your rating. At a point i was looking at the whole business model of indriver, i THINK this is what FIT us as nigerians. The anyhowness...Uber still thinks this is a sane society.I pity them..You have to be mad to deal with madness..Werey la fi n wo werey....Indriver is just there to connect driver/rider, any other thing is not their business. I like it!

It's the collect your money aspect I like about them.
They tell u oha "make sure u collect your money from Rider by all means" so if u wan bite rider ear to collect your money, do so. grin
On Indrive, I make sure I see my alert before I let you go...thank God the price is always high enough to cover any extra waiting time. If u refuse to send the money 10mins to the end of the trip u will wait in the hot car.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 8:13am On Oct 28, 2022
mejai:
This one thread dey quiet una dey drive bah? Where una see fuel? See as bolt surge dey Ajah.
Bolt don dey tempt with bonus. 20k all the time. Today, na 23k. Make Dem free me. Gentlelife50, make I dash u? grin

Wey MRB, Glithronix....... U don scare o, even ur updates?

Samuel.Taiwo, how far? Hope no issues now. Sofri sofri.
Fuel scarcity don dey reduce. I heard say na flood effects no make tankers supply but the queue for filling stations don reduce, but some no sell at all.
Baba, I dey oooh.
I dey check in, anytime I say make I make comment, na so request go just pop up with sweet offer wey I go quickly snatch am. Na so I go just hustle till I close then straight to bed.
A lot of pages to read, and I no wan miss one. But I want read to the current page. grin
Much respect, boss.
However, na this kind rider we suppose dey look for. Imagine 1.8 rider rate. grin
This person no suppose dey on indrive at all, dem suppose don block am. grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Barbiturate(m): 8:23am On Oct 28, 2022
Pearl1910:

On Indrive, I make sure I see my alert before I let you go...thank God the price is always high enough to cover any extra waiting time. If u refuse to send the money 10mins to the end of the trip u will wait in the hot car.

Na it be say you go dey collect this Kain comment for rating wotowoto

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 8:59am On Oct 28, 2022
northbird:
So Uber X was previously ₦82 per km, always wondered why their fares are really low like that.
Uber is still waking up, normal trips on Indriver hovers around ₦140/km, if we begin to negotiate, sometimes it hits above ₦180/km.
Sometimes I hit ₦350/km, short trips mode.

There is nothing sane about Uber, if I have to go through stress to make money on your platform, then it's not worth it.
On Indriver, the work just seems too easy,

- I know where I'm heading to before I start, Uber is the ONLY app devoid of this feature in Nigeria. How can you be a leader when you can't constantly improve on your app? Too rigid, too much bureaucracy, what's so special about destination?

-I have my biased profiling of my rider (from the number of rides and ratings, low ratings (less than 4.5)coupled with few trips means such riders frequently tamper with the fares).

-No stupid short trips of ₦600-800 with 3km pick ups, the lowest fare I have ever taken on Indriver for a short trip is ₦1000. I mean really short trips.

-No long pick ups to fulfill short trip orders. How can you drive 4-5 km to pick up, then engage on a trip of 3-4km? Makes no business sense Who pays for the fuel used in blowing down for the pick up?

-No unnecessary stops without adequate compensation, e. g parking to buy things and leaving the car running

-More rest.

Both Uber and Bolt, Indrive beats them hands down.
Na only 2 things I want make indrive do on their app, then it will be a no contest at all.
Even as at today, Uber and Bolt no near indrive.
However, I don't pick any order that is less than 1.7k. I no wan know how short the distance to destination is.
Much respect, boss.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by YeyeGbami: 9:17am On Oct 28, 2022
Pearl1910:

Na ikorodu dem go first dash you as uche wey you be. grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 9:18am On Oct 28, 2022
Glithronix:

Both Uber and Bolt, Indrive beats them hands down.
Na only 2 things I want make indrive do on their app, then it will be a no contest at all.
Even as at today, Uber and Bolt no near indrive.
However, I don't pick any order that is less than 1.7k. I no wan know how short the distance to destination is.
Much respect, boss.

Lol.. I love short trips on Indriver. Sharp money for fuel.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 9:28am On Oct 28, 2022
Pearl1910:

It's the collect your money aspect I like about them.
They tell u oha "make sure u collect your money from Rider by all means" so if u wan bite rider ear to collect your money, do so. grin
Baba, so you don join the league of indrive. cheesy
You come add hoodlumism - wait in the hot car. cheesy
Much respect, boss.

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 9:28am On Oct 28, 2022
YeyeGbami:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 9:31am On Oct 28, 2022
northbird:

Lol.. I love short trips on Indriver. Sharp money for fuel.
Na true @bold.
The koko still remains; InDrive (ID) beats both Uber and Bolt hands down. grin
Much respect, boss.

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 9:32am On Oct 28, 2022
Barbiturate:

Na it be say you go dey collect this Kain comment for rating wotowoto

Lolz...I use Indrive sparingly...so far, I have not had problem with payment but that's what always in my mind to do.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 9:33am On Oct 28, 2022
Uber and Bolt charging ridiculous fares at the expense of the you and the maintenance of the car.
I was around Watercress, Balogun, one night like that. I met a middle aged man and we got chatting, told me he was driving on Bolt previously but he stopped, maybe he noticed I was wondering why he was still out late this night...

So he continued, and said, he still does taxi ( not kabu kabu o). But at a park...
I further asked him, does he make money?
.... He smiled and said " there are too many customers in Lagos"

Since that day, I saw the littleness of Uber n Bolt.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by SamuelTaiw0(m): 9:46am On Oct 28, 2022
Okay, so I have to put this here. I dropped car with partner since Saturday after the whole task force saga at Festac. He asked me to bring the car over that night. We discussed on phone, and he said he's terminated the agreement. (I just let it go because I don't like stress and the car gave issues. I don't know what God is saving me from as I was still within the confines of our agreement).

I had a slight accident with the car last Thursday (I didn't put that here earlier) car brakes were bad and I had to stop but it wasn't working properly so I hit a jeep that stopped suddenly in front of me cos someone ran across the road. I hit brakes but it wasn't sharp enough. Bonnet was bent, so I took car to panel beater and had them straighten the bonnet than fixed the brakes, bought another master cylinder. The whole thing cost me about 48k. AC also stopped working and I asked a rewire to check, he found some worked wires around the brain box, and in the process of opening that area, he mistakenly removed a wire they tied somewhere, previous rewire didn't tape it. After that car refuse to start no supply of fuel from fuel pump. All of that was on a Friday.

Left the car there and went back on Saturday then rewire began to trace, he got the car working again by working his own stuff in the fuse box and started checking AC too, said one wire around the brain box was also not supplying so he bypassed it and worked it out around the fuse box, so AC was working too. I was still thinking later I'll take the car there for him to return everything back to factory settings. Started work around 1pm that last Saturday, by past 5pm when Lastma held me, I had grossed 9800.

I called partner to help out with funds for taskforce that I will refund him. He gave 30k and asked me to sort the rest but I have to take the car to his house. I returned the car and when he came back he said I used the car roughly, I tried explaining that the brakes were bad and the accident was because of the brakes. He said he used it for two weeks before giving it to me, that it was manageable. Well brakes got worse as I kept using. In all, he took back his car. As I am like this I don't even have strength to search for car at the moment.

Felicity told me though, (I had signed the agreement before we discussed) he's got insight. I took a bad car and a bad car is bad for the business.

I'm still paying back some 5ks and 10ks I borrowed though. In all, we move!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by computerglobal(m): 10:18am On Oct 28, 2022
computerglobal:

Instant Comprehensive Vehicle History Report

Recovery Of Lost Custom Papers(Instant)

Custom Duty Verification((Instant)

Contact us on Whats-app now . Just a click away...

Call/Sms/Whatsapp (vin/chassis) to +234 - 806 -036 - 5068
www.nairaland.com/computerglobal
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 10:19am On Oct 28, 2022
Pearl1910:
No one cares bro. Indriver has no arrive and cancel. We can't relate. Enjoy your bolt

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jaymejate: 11:00am On Oct 28, 2022
Still

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 11:24am On Oct 28, 2022
Pope, I hope you are good?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 11:25am On Oct 28, 2022
YeyeGbami:

I get them for my back pocket grin

Another way has been discovered

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by vivalavida(m): 11:29am On Oct 28, 2022
SamuelTaiw0:
Okay, so I have to put this here. I dropped car with partner since Saturday after the whole task force saga at Festac. He asked me to bring the car over that night. We discussed on phone, and he said he's terminated the agreement. (I just let it go because I don't like stress and the car gave issues. I don't know what God is saving me from as I was still within the confines of our agreement).

I had a slight accident with the car last Thursday (I didn't put that here earlier) car brakes were bad and I had to stop but it wasn't working properly so I hit a jeep that stopped suddenly in front of me cos someone ran across the road. I hit brakes but it wasn't sharp enough. Bonnet was bent, so I took car to panel beater and had them straighten the bonnet than fixed the brakes, bought another master cylinder. The whole thing cost me about 48k. AC also stopped working and I asked a rewire to check, he found some worked wires around the brain box, and in the process of opening that area, he mistakenly removed a wire they tied somewhere, previous rewire didn't tape it. After that car refuse to start no supply of fuel from fuel pump. All of that was on a Friday.

Left the car there and went back on Saturday then rewire began to trace, he got the car working again by working his own stuff in the fuse box and started checking AC too, said one wire around the brain box was also not supplying so he bypassed it and worked it out around the fuse box, so AC was working too. I was still thinking later I'll take the car there for him to return everything back to factory settings. Started work around 1pm that last Saturday, by past 5pm when Lastma held me, I had grossed 9800.

I called partner to help out with funds for taskforce that I will refund him. He gave 30k and asked me to sort the rest but I have to take the car to his house. I returned the car and when he came back he said I used the car roughly, I tried explaining that the brakes were bad and the accident was because of the brakes. He said he used it for two weeks before giving it to me, that it was manageable. Well brakes got worse as I kept using. In all, he took back his car. As I am like this I don't even have strength to search for car at the moment.

Felicity told me though, (I had signed the agreement before we discussed) he's got insight. I took a bad car and a bad car is bad for the business.

What an experience u have had in one week plus.
Keep soldering on

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 11:39am On Oct 28, 2022
SamuelTaiw0:

I saw this coming, I tried hinting u, but U probably tot I don't want to help that's why I am discouraging u.

Let's try and learn from other people's experience...it makes ourjourney easier, faster and sweeter.

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by SamuelTaiw0(m): 11:51am On Oct 28, 2022
Pearl1910:

I saw this coming, I tried hinting u, but U probably tot I don't want to help that's why I am discouraging u.

Let's try and learn from other people's experience...it makes ourjourney easier, faster and sweeter.

Yes, you saw it coming. I probably won't have listened. I'm good now.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 12:52pm On Oct 28, 2022
SamuelTaiw0:

Yes, you saw it coming. I probably won't have listened. I'm good now.

It is well...better days ahead
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Massab: 2:08pm On Oct 28, 2022
Good day pilots
Pls I am in need of a car for weekly remittance or hp in Lagos.
Kindly help a brother.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Welz(m): 2:22pm On Oct 28, 2022
anyone here has any good Nigerian used car here for sale? preferably toyota
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Massab: 2:33pm On Oct 28, 2022
Someone posted one honda civic, you can check few pages back

Welz:
anyone here has any good Nigerian used car here for sale? preferably toyota
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Welz(m): 2:55pm On Oct 28, 2022
[quote author=Massab post=117943603]Someone posted one honda civic, you can check few pages back

I don't like Honda
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by SamuelTaiw0(m): 5:34pm On Oct 28, 2022
[quote author=Welz post=117944094][/quote]

Call Felicity or Tojah.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by computerglobal(m): 5:48pm On Oct 28, 2022
computerglobal:

Instant Comprehensive Vehicle History Report

Recovery Of Lost Custom Papers(Instant)

Custom Duty Verification((Instant)

Contact us on Whats-app now . Just a click away..

Call/Sms/Whatsapp (vin/chassis) to +234 - 806 -036 - 5068
www.nairaland.com/computerglobal
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by saysugar(m): 6:34pm On Oct 28, 2022
1daboi:
Civic 08, alloy rims, leather seat, very sound engine and gear, chilling ac going for 1.7m.
Buy and enjoy. All the shocks are intact
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by saysugar(m): 6:37pm On Oct 28, 2022
pls I need advice tho, is Yaris verso mini mpv fit for Uber/bolt business??

(1) (2) (3) ... (5035) (5036) (5037) (5038) (5039) (5040) (5041) ... (5698) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: pope191, donbrowser(m) and 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.