Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,916 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:27 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (5035) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4733185 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5032) (5033) (5034) (5035) (5036) (5037) (5038) ... (5689) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mejai(m): 2:31pm On Oct 25, 2022
Conner44 and TheModerator, since una don decide to colonize this thread, from all of us here, We don dey travel. Make 2 of una enjoy the thread o.
Bye bye

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Conner44: 2:40pm On Oct 25, 2022
mejai:
Conner44 and TheModerator, since una don decide to colonize this thread, from all of us here, We don dey travel. Make 2 of una enjoy the thread o.
Bye bye

No bro abeg make una no vex. I apologize for my doings here and on behalf of TheModerator too.

It’s just that the mugu wants revenge for something I did to him in a past life and I want him to seek and find peace in one way or another that’s why I’m still engaging him here.

Once he has found his peace he will crawl back into the hole from where he came out then I will report to the mods to sanitize the thread wink just bear with us abeg.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by owolabi5: 2:58pm On Oct 25, 2022
✅ Lagos Plate Number

✅ Change of Ownership

✅ Dealer Plate Number

✅ Renewal of Vehicle Particulars

Call/WhatsApp: 08033539981

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by TheModerator: 3:01pm On Oct 25, 2022
Conner44:

Remember what? Remember who? See, Get this line below into your thick empty skull :

you are inconsequential in my life, even if I knew who you were I can’t even waste one minute of my time to go and dig your worthless profile, you don’t matter to anybody here least of all to ME . You are the only one who knows exactly what I did to you and how much it hurts to the extent of keeping you awake at nights staring at my pictures on Facebook lol the only one losing any sanity or sleep here is still YOU

I really don’t care about you or what/who you stand for. I engage in vawulence sessions on nairaland here and there over the years and I have flogged people worse than I did to you and I went to sleep like a baby after it. You are no different fo0l.

Left for me, I just want to see how low you’d go. I want to see you do your absolute worst cool because I know it will be like a cool breeze caressing my handsome face in the end.
Which profile you wan dig? Where will you start from? grin Do you have the tools? Since I have exposed you, expose me back na grin Mugwu

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by IFSHR: 3:01pm On Oct 25, 2022
In this life just be like owolàbi5

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by YeyeGbami: 3:17pm On Oct 25, 2022
mejai:
Bye bye

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Conner44: 3:22pm On Oct 25, 2022
YeyeGbami:

Yeye you dey see say the vawulence don plenty for here this season abi? I sure say na you happy pass for this thread right now grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by YeyeGbami: 3:23pm On Oct 25, 2022
Conner44:

Yeye you dey see say the vawulence don plenty for here this season abi? I sure say na you happy pass for this thread right now grin

grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by xana101: 4:09pm On Oct 25, 2022
Fuel is scarce and expensive yet Bolt no surge. Are they not aware?

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by OrgasmDonorxoxo: 4:47pm On Oct 25, 2022
[size=14[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]pt][/size]

How was your drive today?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by OrgasmDonorxoxo: 4:48pm On Oct 25, 2022
Where did you buy fuel?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by TheModerator: 4:48pm On Oct 25, 2022

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Donphilex(m): 5:43pm On Oct 25, 2022
Conner44:
TheModerator what’s new? Are you done? Shall I go ahead to report you now or you’re just warming up cool

Remember you’re still the jobless he goat bleating in my backyard where I tied your neck to the sewerage tongue

Guy make una rest na which kain childish behavior be this na E don do abeg
Makw una focous this energy on something more productive

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 5:59pm On Oct 25, 2022
xana101:
This is what we’ve been going through in Abuja since February this year. Fuel scarcity no surge.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by badoutyn(m): 6:10pm On Oct 25, 2022
Thanks so much for your advice
stacyadams:

Lol that parking daily in ur house no go work,unless say driver dey live for ur compound...two ..Lagos inner roads re very bad ur car destiny will change... If u decide to use it for business, just close eye find driver draft agreement and pray the driver head dey correct...most importantly shebi the Jeep is healthy...uber business is different from when person from house go office mon-sat...uber cars dey work Mon -sun ,,some drivers do 25 hours a day grin.uber cars dey go the most dreaded places ...

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jaymejate: 7:44pm On Oct 25, 2022
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by YeyeGbami: 9:02pm On Oct 25, 2022
jaymejate:
Since those guys are calm and out of here, let me use this opportunity to post again that I am in need of a CAR ON RENTAL. Please.

Get me out of this.

Post on twitter, try moove inside maryland mall.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 9:40pm On Oct 25, 2022
Resident Personal Chauffeur Needed

Location - Lagos
Work Days - Tuesday to Sunday
Sunday is non-negotiable pls
Accommodation and Feeding
Salary is competitive
Preferably a Yoruba male between the age of 35 and 45years

Interested candidates should Send CV to pearlngabrinchi@gmail.com
Whatsapp only 08118193788 for enquiries
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 10:00pm On Oct 25, 2022
Pearl1910:
Resident Personal Chauffeur Needed

Location - Lagos
Work Days - Tuesday to Sunday
Sunday is non-negotiable pls
Accommodation and Feeding
Salary is competitive
Preferably a Yoruba male between the age of 35 and 45years

Interested candidates should Send CV to pearlngabrinchi@gmail.com
Whatsapp only 08118193788 for enquiries
Competitive with what? Bolt dashboard abi indriver dashboard grin

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 10:29pm On Oct 25, 2022
xana101:

The fear of Indriver.. grin

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by RuneKingThor: 11:40pm On Oct 25, 2022
Conner44:

I have found out who the troll is. His real moniker here is Ndubuisi something something, there was once upon a time he attacked cheerfulgiver here and he collected work-woto plus I joined in the yabbing.

It was a very painful day for him. That was the day we cornered him into admitting that he got married to one olosho he carried as a passenger on Uber. Ever since that day his main account disappeared only to appear again as this troll with a new account.

I remember his style of writing and it’s the same. He’s a lowlife with extreme self esteem issues. I’m just indulging him because it’s obvious he’s on the brink of committing suicide if ignored.
If that's is him then he is a complete clown. He needs to seek help fast.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by computerglobal(m): 11:36am On Oct 26, 2022

Instant Comprehensive Vehicle History Report

Recovery Of Lost Custom Papers(Instant)

Custom Duty Verification((Instant)

Contact us on Whats-app now . Just a click away..

Call/Sms/Whatsapp (vin/chassis) to +234 - 806 -036 - 5068.
www.nairaland.com/computerglobal
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mejai(m): 11:52am On Oct 26, 2022
This one thread dey quiet una dey drive bah? Where una see fuel? See as bolt surge dey Ajah.
Bolt don dey tempt with bonus. 20k all the time. Today, na 23k. Make Dem free me. Gentlelife50, make I dash u? grin

Wey MRB, Glithronix....... U don scare o, even ur updates?

SamuelTaiwo, how far? Hope no issues now. Sofri sofri.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5032) (5033) (5034) (5035) (5036) (5037) (5038) ... (5689) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.