Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,622 members, 7,827,328 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:37 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (5070) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4789556 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5067) (5068) (5069) (5070) (5071) (5072) (5073) ... (5698) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by michaelpenz(m): 12:30am On Nov 25, 2022
Christmas is here...
And a lot of people will want to make purchases.

Whether you are buying for personal use or for resell, one thing I want to assure you is that buying from international markets is way cheaper. In addition to cheaper comodities, is the availability of products in large variations, for you to chose from. So, yes! The international markets are better than our local markets.

That is where I do all my purchases of chemicals, household products, car products and even for other people.

And Yes again! I buy for other peoples too, I buy for people who have the money but are restricted by one of those hopeless rules or the other.

Well, I don't have enough money to buy the products for you and get paid later but I do have accounts that can fulfill any amount of your purchase without restriction.

So, I will prefer you are in Abuja, or have somebody in Abuja, who we can stay together while we are making your purchases. That way, you will be sure no body is trying to run with your money.

If you find the product, you share me the link, I check it out for you and you give me just 5% of the cost.

That 5% is the money for my time, the bank charges related to my card, etc. This means that if the purchase is $100 for instance, you will add $5 and so the total money you will spend is simply $105. If the purchase is $1000, you pay $1,050.

I can also meet you anywhere for this transaction to take place, but you have to pay for my fair; to and fro, just as you would have paid to and from my office. This one is simple, you just have to look up the trip amount in your Uber app from my location to where you want me to come to.

If you are paying in Naira, it is going to be the exact black market exchange rate, because I will be exchanging with aboki before funding my account for the purchase.

You can also make me a direct transfer of dollars to my account for the transaction.

Good news, there is no limit to what amount of transaction I can perform for you.

Ok.

Enough of the talk. Contact me on 07039762244 and let's de
Discuss more.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Shakathezulu1: 7:53am On Nov 25, 2022
Please I just got a car for BOLT in Abuja. Please house, what are the requirements, I needed to go along with during registration for BOLT in Abuja and what are the likely questions or challenges, I have to overcome during registration.
Thanks.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by adetola44(m): 9:38am On Nov 25, 2022
Ekeoma3650:

Am yet to go for inspection.. Inspection na within the week and I do go to work...

No bolt inspection site dey around VI wia my office dey

Hello, bro.
Saw you are new to InDrive and Bolt ride hauling service, I’m trying to start to and would love to connect with you, so you can share experience with me, I stay around IKT also. Please contact me on 0.9.0.2.9.9.1.9.9.6.9 WhatsApp/Calls please
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by RuneKingThor: 1:41pm On Nov 25, 2022
easytig:
Nigerians na wa,dis our sense ehn,if this your idea is feasible and viable, kukuma go bank apply for the loan na.abi go meet all those aboki doing bureau de change and borrow 1m from dem ,or you can try those yeye loan shark companies,here na just forum for ehailing hustlers.

He type plenty English like we no sabi as it dey go.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 2:16pm On Nov 25, 2022
Mainland go hot tomorrow, that's for people that have fuel sha
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by easytig(m): 3:22pm On Nov 25, 2022
APC Lagos rally tomorrow at teslim stadium,expect road closure around stadium axis at noon.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Massab: 3:45pm On Nov 25, 2022
Massab:
Good day pilots
Pls I am in need of a car for weekly remittance or hp in Lagos.
Kindly help a brother.

Please help a brother
Moove is not an option
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by VaselineCrew: 7:06pm On Nov 25, 2022

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by xana101: 7:14pm On Nov 25, 2022
We can help u get original Doctors permit for ur car Tinted permit. 08034895737
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Kingdolla: 9:28pm On Nov 25, 2022
Guys is it a good idea to buy a 2010 Corolla sport with little gear issue. When driving the car u won't notice. The movement is smooth. The seller said the pin to the gear and oil has been changed before... N2.2m

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 11:04pm On Nov 25, 2022
Kingdolla:
Guys is it a good idea to buy a 2010 Corolla sport with little gear issue. When driving the car u won't notice. The movement is smooth. The seller said the pin to the gear and oil has been changed before... N2.2m
Bros if the Engine is okay, just change the gear simple.
But remember to factor in the price of the gear any amount you will settle for, because from what you said it's gear problem.
Thank God the seller was honest enough to let you know

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 3:45am On Nov 26, 2022
Kingdolla:

Confirm the cost of replacing the gear first b4 putting it money. Budget 250 to 400k for that gear... Both purchase and replacement and materials.. if engine if perfect without being touched it's a good buy. Current market value for that car is 3m above.

Go with a good and trusted mechanic shall.

Contact me for a good ride for the hustle: 0 .80. 3.5. 13. 2 8. 7. 6

Below pic is a 2007 Corolla sport owner is a custom agent, car never been used on Uber b4, toks Standard, first body, accident free no fix needed. Lagos is the location. Send a WhatsApp for more detail n for any other cars you may need

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by saysugar(m): 6:12am On Nov 26, 2022
I plan to tint my car , does rider prefer tint Sha?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Kingdolla: 6:34am On Nov 26, 2022
Gentlelife50:

Bros if the Engine is okay, just change the gear simple.
But remember to factor in the price of the gear any amount you will settle for, because from what you said it's gear problem.
Thank God the seller was honest enough to let you know
yes we already talk about the cost of changing the gear around 400k.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Kingdolla: 6:35am On Nov 26, 2022
Felicity001:

Confirm the cost of replacing the gear first b4 putting it money. Budget 250 to 400k for that gear... Both purchase and replacement and materials.. if engine if perfect without being touched it's a good buy. Current market value for that car is 3m above.

Go with a good and trusted mechanic shall.

Contact me for a good ride for the hustle: 0 .80. 3.5. 13. 2 8. 7. 6

Below pic is a 2007 Corolla sport owner is a custom agent, car never been used on Uber b4, toks Standard, first body, accident free no fix needed. Lagos is the location. Send a WhatsApp for more detail n for any other cars you may need
alright thanks bro
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by SamuelTaiw0(m): 6:41am On Nov 26, 2022
Kingdolla:

Buy it cheaper and change the gear.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Kingdolla: 7:24am On Nov 26, 2022
SamuelTaiw0:

Buy it cheaper and change the gear.
Alright thanks... I hope it's not bad for this hustle?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by lanrexdo(m): 7:44am On Nov 26, 2022
It is a good one for the hustle. Ensure other parts are working great before purchase, AC and engine should be in top shape unless you would spend close to 3m on this project. Ensure you use a top notch mechanic when dealing with gear issues. Buying and purchasing.

Cheers and enjoy
Kingdolla:
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Kingdolla: 7:52am On Nov 26, 2022
lanrexdo:
It is a good one for the hustle. Ensure other parts are working great before purchase, AC and engine should be in top shape unless you would spend close to 3m on this project. Ensure you use a top notch mechanic when dealing with gear issues. Buying and purchasing.

Cheers and enjoy
noted thanks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Barbiturate(m): 9:59am On Nov 26, 2022
Is this a good deal?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 11:32am On Nov 26, 2022
Barbiturate:
Is this a good deal?

Bad

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by YeyeGbami: 11:42am On Nov 26, 2022
Barbiturate:
Is this a good deal?

2 trips within mainland should fetch this amount without going that far.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Barbiturate(m): 11:53am On Nov 26, 2022
pope191:

Bad

I wanted to do fastest finger, then I checked it well and then cancelled. Thanks

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Barbiturate(m): 11:54am On Nov 26, 2022
YeyeGbami:

2 trips within mainland should fetch this amount without going that far.

No mind me! These fastest finger guys go make person pick nonsense. I later cancelled it

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Massab: 12:50pm On Nov 26, 2022
Massab:
Good day pilots
Pls I am in need of a car for weekly remittance or hp in Lagos.
Kindly help a brother.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by YeyeGbami: 1:31pm On Nov 26, 2022
Please let’s be so kind to update where we can easily get fuel. Make una drop update.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by SamuelTaiw0(m): 1:56pm On Nov 26, 2022
Kingdolla:

One of the best!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dapotemi: 1:56pm On Nov 26, 2022
YeyeGbami:
Please let’s be so kind to update where we can easily get fuel. Make una drop update.

I just got fuel at Mobil, beside their H/Q at Ozunmba. I was on queue for like an hour 30 min or thereabout..They refuse to sell for kegs so the line is moving, well cordinated. Luckily, i was able to fill up my keg through an acquaintance...Go there if you need fuel. I left there 1:20pm.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 2:30pm On Nov 26, 2022
Barbiturate:

I wanted to do fastest finger, then I checked it well and then cancelled. Thanks

Some days are like that grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CarGuideNG: 11:17pm On Nov 26, 2022
Planning to buy a car?

Comprehensive VIN Checks & Reports

https://www.carguide.ng

+2347011116171 [Direct WhatsApp Chat Link In Signature]

Available 24 Hours
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by computerglobal(m): 12:20am On Nov 27, 2022

Instant Comprehensive Vehicle History Report

Recovery Of Lost Custom Papers(Instant)

Custom Duty Verification((Instant)

Contact us on Whats-app now . Just a click away..

Call/Sms/Whatsapp (vin/chassis) to +234 - 806 -036 - 5068
www.nairaland.com/computerglobal

1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5067) (5068) (5069) (5070) (5071) (5072) (5073) ... (5698) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: dharmie13(f), Cineinfo(m) and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.