Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (5067) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4748105 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5064) (5065) (5066) (5067) (5068) (5069) (5070) ... (5691) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ojeysky(m): 8:43am On Nov 21, 2022
Dailyparrot:

And you even put the price at 3 million? grin cheesy

You go find buyer quickly grin grin

This is a car people were buying 500k that year after e don cast.

And you rejected a 2 million naira cash offer?

Happy selling

Thanks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ojeysky(m): 8:44am On Nov 21, 2022
SamuelTaiw0:

You'd hardly get a buyer easily at that price. If I have 700k today, I'd get a Nigerian used one. Check Jiji to confirm.
Come down on the price and you'll find a buyer. Does you own already have an external coolant installedbon the transmission?

It's not naija used. It's tokunbo noting is modified on the car. Drives perfect
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by saysugar(m): 8:44am On Nov 21, 2022
[quote author=SamuelTaiw0 post=118556530]

Best Brand - Toyota Corolla/Matrix
(But those cars are nothing less than 3m for tokunbo at present and there are lots of abused Nigerian used out there. It's also not advisable you invest more than 1.5m to 2m maximum in the biz at the moment so that you can get your money back with interest on time) For me infact, 2m is too much.
But there are other brands you can buy that will do just fine even as Nigerian used.

- Standard Payments at the moment is between 25k to 35k weekly depending on your agreement with driver

- maximum of 2 years duration. It could go for 3 or 4 years but the earlier the better. (moove does 4 years on their corollas and suzukis)

- you'll have a written agreement with your driver and you'll know his house. He will also supply one or two guarantors. If he defaults twice or thrice consecutively, you take your car back. You can also have a tracker installed to make retrieval easy.

Also, note one of the key ingredients of the business is a good car. Once you buy a bad car, forget it there will be problems. There are car purchase and ehailing experts on the platform like Felicity and Pearl. They can advise you. Infact for a fee, Felicity can help you to source a very solid car.

Other brands that are suitable apart from Toyota Corolla/Matrix

2007 Honda Civic
2007 Kia Rio
2007 Hyundai Elantra
2004 Benz C230kompressor/C180/C200
2005 Volvo S40/S60
2005 Toyota Camry (minimum of 2m budget to get a good one)
2006 Skoda Octavia

I sent you a PM. Let's talk, probably you can be my sponsor. I have a proposal for you.[/quote0]wow I really enjoyed this ur info God bless you, is that Kia Rio hatchback lx or sedan?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Fresh85(m): 10:04am On Nov 21, 2022
pope191:

Boss I am with him 100%. Cleaning up comes with sacrifice. I left 100 naira for a rider yesterday because I don't have a change and she give me 2k with balance of 900 naira to give her. When last did anyone complain of rider harassing him? It is because of the efforts and sacrifices like his that birth that today. Rider's now understand driver's are human and reponsible folks they just can't treat shitty. Trust me, on that girl part such won't happen again. Thanks to the Martin Luther King of E hailing.

What was your response na...don't leave us hanging

A rider try to talk silly to me a day before yesterday, my response was very short and deep. She begged me thro out and even offer more money which I told her to let it slide.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davidichormone: 11:15am On Nov 21, 2022
Hello every one.
I have a toyota corolla 2012 available for ehailing.

I am in need of a driver.

Driver must stay around shomolu.

Please contact me on 08109426941 WhatsApp only.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Massab: 11:41am On Nov 21, 2022
davidichormone:
Hello every one.

Oh God of location is not a barrier kindly locate me.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Massab: 11:43am On Nov 21, 2022
davidichormone:
Hello every one.

I stay around Alagbado in case sir
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by SamuelTaiw0(m): 11:53am On Nov 21, 2022
ariesbull:
oga CVT is a terrible gear the only advantage is that it saves fuel...

You can't compare runner with chain in terms of strengths... CVT gears are not durable. The cost of changing transmission is high and that is why Nissan cars aren't attractive.... If you want a rest of mind... Run from thag Murano, FX 35 ", Nissan Rogue etc...

Those cars with rubber in there gears will pack up and trust me might not do 100, 000 Km without rebuilding....

Okay sir
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dav1002(m): 4:05pm On Nov 21, 2022
ariesbull:
oga CVT is a terrible gear the only advantage is that it saves fuel...

You can't compare runner with chain in terms of strengths... CVT gears are not durable. The cost of changing transmission is high and that is why Nissan cars aren't attractive.... If you want a rest of mind... Run from thag Murano, FX 35 ", Nissan Rogue etc...

Those cars with rubber in there gears will pack up and trust me might not do 100, 000 Km without rebuilding....

How can u generalise cvt is a bad gear when u can't follow manufacturers specifications

Use a wrong oil on a cvt will ruin that transmission

I drive a honda city cvt tyranny 2 years now its still sound

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ariesbull: 4:34pm On Nov 21, 2022
Another disadvantage of CVT is cost. Vehicles equipped with this type of transmission are usually more expensive than their traditional automatic transmission counterparts. This is due to the cost of the specific components and the different process involved in manufacturing a CVT vehicle. Patent royalties also drive up manufacturing costs.

Maintenance and repair costs can also be expensive. A CVT replacement can cost between USD 3,000 to USD 5,000. It is also worth noting that a CVT does not last nearly as long as a traditional automatic transmission. Furthermore, whenever a CVT fails, it is usually bound for replacement. This is because individual components can be very expensive or the specific faulty component can be difficult or impossible to locate.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ariesbull: 4:47pm On Nov 21, 2022
dav1002:

How can u generalise cvt is a bad gear when u can't follow manufacturers specifications

Use a wrong oil on a cvt will ruin that transmission

I drive a honda city cvt tyranny 2 years now its still sound
you drive a gear 2yrs only you dey say the gear rugged when some cars gears can last up to 10yrs....

CVT gears don't last long... Trust me
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by YeyeGbami: 5:19pm On Nov 21, 2022
NPF : Oga you no be uber o, uber no dey wear short knicker.

Me :

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Barbiturate(m): 6:45pm On Nov 21, 2022
Where una dey see fuel buy? Scarcity on the mainland

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dapotemi: 6:46pm On Nov 21, 2022
Eyinola1:
I deal with one girl this night and am happy about it,picked her from oremeji Allen to presken awolowo Road trip ended 1400 she say when she dey book na 1300 she see so na 1300 she go pay omo I vex ooo na so people gather for our head and told her to pay me 1400 she say never ,na so presken manager vex say make I dey carry her dey go comot for their compound grin zoom I drive like jamesboond straight to alausa police station grin she try wan drag steering with me say me and am go die today grin but as omo ogbon I don already position my hand on d gear ..long story short I explain give police na so those one dey abuse am say shey na me use my hand write 1400 for the app grin, police say make she give me my 1400 oo, I collect my money na so she say make I open car door for her to go back to presken I say for whr, if u wan go presken bring one kay I entre ,central lock and zoom off grin grin

Chai this one sweet my belle.. Tho risky sha because the steering and the dragging.. I accept one olosho's ride on friday from oniru.. I called her but i could not hear her well, very tiny voice, like somebody wey don smoke so i chatted her.. Waited for almost 20 mins at her gate, she no come out, call her more that five times but i couldn't hear her at all.. See our chat..... I cancelled after 30 mins. Indriver don quickly deduct their commission. I drove off angrily and i notice i saw her request after like 5 mins, then another request after like 10 mins... I say e be like say this one dey whine us.. I just form client call her that i will pay 200k for a night but ig she bring her friend i go do 350k...she dey Marriott for ikeja dey wait for me with her friend.. Oloriburuku somebody.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Ayrastarr(f): 6:58pm On Nov 21, 2022
lapazi:

Pls what app does one use to hail the ride?

Uber

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by SamuelTaiw0(m): 7:29pm On Nov 21, 2022
ariesbull:
Another disadvantage of CVT is cost. Vehicles equipped with this type of transmission are usually more expensive than their traditional automatic transmission counterparts. This is due to the cost of the specific components and the different process involved in manufacturing a CVT vehicle. Patent royalties also drive up manufacturing costs.

Maintenance and repair costs can also be expensive. A CVT replacement can cost between USD 3,000 to USD 5,000. It is also worth noting that a CVT does not last nearly as long as a traditional automatic transmission. Furthermore, whenever a CVT fails, it is usually bound for replacement. This is because individual components can be very expensive or the specific faulty component can be difficult or impossible to locate.

Copy and Paste. You just want us to accept that CVT is bad because of your friend's single experience. We've heard you. Shikena.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Massab: 8:02pm On Nov 21, 2022
Good day pilots
Pls I am in need of a car for weekly remittance or hp in Lagos.
Kindly help a brother.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tobisunday(m): 8:25pm On Nov 21, 2022
SamuelTaiw0:

You cleared the post. I also tried calling you but the number I have is no longer available both on WhatsApp and normal call. Whatsoever it is, I pray you get help as soon as possible.

Good evening Chief. Na long story but all is well I cleared the post because I want to have a little sanity left within myself. Should I say people are wicked or what

Someone here on nairaland on this thread was asking for the car for 200k another person said 650k and so on even gazzuz was offering 700k. My brother all is well
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ReadaDream(m): 8:31pm On Nov 21, 2022
YeyeGbami:
NPF : Oga you no be uber o, uber no dey wear short knicker.

Me :
grin He's not informed.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dav1002(m): 10:14pm On Nov 21, 2022
ariesbull:
you drive a gear 2yrs only you dey say the gear rugged when some cars gears can last up to 10yrs....

CVT gears don't last long... Trust me

Oga Its 2years since i got d car and the gear still dey serve me

Most people who use same car complain that the gear box of the car isn't strong cause they pour the wrong atf ruining the tyranny after a while

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by YeyeGbami: 12:52am On Nov 22, 2022
tobisunday:

Good evening Chief. Na long story but all is well I cleared the post because I want to have a little sanity left within myself. Should I say people are wicked or what

Someone here on nairaland on this thread was asking for the car for 200k another person said 650k and so on even gazzuz was offering 700k. My brother all is well

Na you say make we bid, next time put your price and hope for the best.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tobisunday(m): 6:04am On Nov 22, 2022
YeyeGbami:

Na you say make we bid, next time put your price and hope for the best.

Please sir, can you just stop quoting me PLEASE !!! You derive joy in other people's problem and you like to insult people at any given opportunity but I don't think I'm the kind of person you are looking for as I don't have strenght to exchange words with you.
So I will gladly appreciate if you can just lay off my back THANK YOU VERY MUCH SIR.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by owolabi5: 6:31am On Nov 22, 2022
CAR PARTICULARS

DEALER PLATE NUMBERS

CHANGE OF OWNERSHIP

CUSTOM NUMBER PLATES

DRIVER'S LICENCE

CALL/WHATSAPP: 0803353998108182880902
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 7:23am On Nov 22, 2022
donbrowser:

grin grin

I thought you usually mention who people should vote before.

Why would I decide for people? I only countered your choice doesn't mean I asking anyone to vote a particular candidate so stop peddling what I didn't say abeg make PDAPC no come carry me ooo abeg bear still dey sweet me

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dapotemi: 8:34am On Nov 22, 2022
It seems this fuel issue has gotten worse.. Fuel queue from falomo Nnpc don reach obalende.... Guys be careful of kobokobo trip.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by YeyeGbami: 9:06am On Nov 22, 2022
tobisunday:

Please sir, can you just stop quoting me PLEASE !!! You derive joy in other people's problem and you like to insult people at any given opportunity but I don't think I'm the kind of person you are looking for as I don't have strenght to exchange words with you.
So I will gladly appreciate if you can just lay off my back THANK YOU VERY MUCH SIR.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by desmondDessi(m): 9:16am On Nov 22, 2022
Ekeoma3650:

Ok, hope no issue?
Don't worry, thanks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by SamuelTaiw0(m): 9:28am On Nov 22, 2022
tobisunday:

All is well bro. People are opportunists. If I find a buyer I'll let you know.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tobisunday(m): 9:40am On Nov 22, 2022
SamuelTaiw0:

Alright thanks chief.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kunlexbaba45(m): 12:18pm On Nov 22, 2022
SamuelTaiw0:

Boss in the house, please how long will it take after inspection to get my bolt app working
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by medonatty45: 12:21pm On Nov 22, 2022
Good morning, please as an investor who gave out a car for hire purchase, if the drover intentionally deactivate the tracker system what is the punishment to be meted out to the driver?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kneo: 1:02pm On Nov 22, 2022
If the signed contract does not forbid him from removing the gadget, no punishment can be meted on him.
medonatty45:
Good morning, please as an investor who gave out a car for hire purchase, if the drover intentionally deactivate the tracker system what is the punishment to be meted out to the driver?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5064) (5065) (5066) (5067) (5068) (5069) (5070) ... (5691) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.