Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:13 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (5068) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4754441 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5065) (5066) (5067) (5068) (5069) (5070) (5071) ... (5692) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tojahh(m): 1:37pm On Nov 22, 2022
SamuelTaiw0:

All is well bro. People are opportunists. If I find a buyer I'll let you know.

If you find a buyer ontop how much?!

State the price already and stop making people appear bad. You didn't insert a price to your asset, you asked for bid, usually bidding starts from the very low and gradually meets your expectations. Now they have bidded like you asked them to, you are saying they're opportunistic.

On to the next one abeg.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by computerglobal(m): 1:48pm On Nov 22, 2022

Instant Comprehensive Vehicle History Report

Recovery Of Lost Custom Papers(Instant)

Custom Duty Verification((Instant)

Contact us on Whats-app now . Just a click away..

Call/Sms/Whatsapp (vin/chassis) to +234 - 806 -036 - 5068
www.nairaland.com/computerglobal

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Eyinola1: 1:52pm On Nov 22, 2022
Rida sef don dey gain ground ooooo, but to go offline on dat app na war grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by lanrexdo(m): 2:21pm On Nov 22, 2022
You don't actually need a tracker on a car you gave out on HP. It is werid. He has given you gurrantors and pay prompt. I see no reason why you should monitor him since he neither default. You must trust someone before you give out cars on hp.
medonatty45:
Good morning, please as an investor who gave out a car for hire purchase, if the drover intentionally deactivate the tracker system what is the punishment to be meted out to the driver?

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kalex0(m): 2:27pm On Nov 22, 2022
SamuelTaiw0:

What year is this? Are you buying or you have it already?

I am buying.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by vivalavida(m): 2:36pm On Nov 22, 2022
medonatty45:
Good morning, please as an investor who gave out a car for hire purchase, if the drover intentionally deactivate the tracker system what is the punishment to be meted out to the driver?
ogbeni retrieve your car. why will he deactivate it other than him having an evil intention.

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by vivalavida(m): 2:38pm On Nov 22, 2022
lanrexdo:
You don't actually need a tracker on a car you gave out on HP. It is werid. He has given you gurrantors and pay prompt. I see no reason why you should monitor him since he neither default. You must trust someone before you give out cars on hp.
if that car get snatched from the driver, that tracker will come in very handy.

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by IFSHR: 2:40pm On Nov 22, 2022
lanrexdo:

I beg to differ....under higher purchase contract....the owner of the car only transfers possession and not ownership until the payment condition has been met by the other party, meaning technically he still owns the car....so putting tracker in the car is Right and not a show of mistrust...it offers security assurance to both parties .

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by lanrexdo(m): 3:02pm On Nov 22, 2022
Would you give out a car on hp and not have comprehensive insurance??

vivalavida:

if that car get snatched from the driver, that tracker will come in very handy.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by medonatty45: 3:13pm On Nov 22, 2022
lanrexdo:
how did you know he pay promptly? If he has been consistent with payment why would someone be disturbing himself tracking the car every now and then? You must fall into the category of people who default payments and act like you own the car since it is hire purchase
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by YeyeGbami: 3:23pm On Nov 22, 2022
Eyinola1:

That rida sabi dish out useless trips, one rider said she almost got kidnapped on rida.
Their onboarding process wack!
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by lanrexdo(m): 3:29pm On Nov 22, 2022
Hey, You asked a question with the little information. Me and you have never been in any form of business before and stop the fuckingn assuming that I fall in that fucking catetgory.

Learn to be constructive in your words please and learn to use sense!!

medonatty45:
how did you know he pay promptly? If he has been consistent with payment why would someone be disturbing himself tracking the car every now and then? You must fall into the category of people who default payments and act like you own the car since it is hire purchase
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by vivalavida(m): 3:46pm On Nov 22, 2022
lanrexdo:
Would you give out a car on hp and not have comprehensive insurance??

oga, anything to secure your car, do it. people have both tracking systems and comprehensive insurance on their cars. They are not fools.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by medonatty45: 3:49pm On Nov 22, 2022
lanrexdo:
Hey, You asked a question with the little information. Me and you have never been in any form of business before and stop the fuckingn assuming that I fall in that fucking catetgory.

Learn to be constructive in your words please and learn to use sense!!

You go back to your school and apologize to your teachers for failing them. Next time when you see a question you dont answer with dull brain.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ReadaDream(m): 4:05pm On Nov 22, 2022
Eyinola1:
Walahi. It keeps doing 'tolonlontolo' after deactivating and going offline grin.

Sometimes I just freeze the app cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Dailyparrot: 4:28pm On Nov 22, 2022
davidichormone:
Hello every one.
I have a toyota corolla 2012 available for ehailing.

I am in need of a driver.

Driver must stay around shomolu.

Please contact me on 08109426941 WhatsApp only.

Does someone living inside Unilag qualify?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Massab: 4:37pm On Nov 22, 2022
Una good day ooo
Abeg I need a car for weekly remittance or hp in Lagos.
Mk una help a brother.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ariesbull: 4:53pm On Nov 22, 2022
dav1002:

Oga Its 2years since i got d car and the gear still dey serve me

Most people who use same car complain that the gear box of the car isn't strong cause they pour the wrong atf ruining the tyranny after a while
just 24 months u dey jump up and down like rabbit

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ariesbull: 4:54pm On Nov 22, 2022
SamuelTaiw0:

Copy and Paste. You just want us to accept that CVT is bad because of your friend's single experience. We've heard you. Shikena.
oga go buy Murano ...Na your money na your wahala
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Lexit: 6:33pm On Nov 22, 2022
Guy be careful with transfers from Zenith bank.
The app malfunctions at times. Transfer will be done without account owner being debited. But the app generates receipt.

Some fraudulent riders now use this flaw to scam drivers.

If a rider wants to transfer with Zenith bank, always insist they must wait till you see your alert.

Peace.

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by saysugar(m): 8:37pm On Nov 22, 2022
Pls I want to know about Mazda cars, which model is okay for ehail? is anyone using Mazda car?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ReadaDream(m): 8:59pm On Nov 22, 2022
Lexit:
The app malfunctions at times. Transfer will be done without account owner being debited. But the app generates receipt.

If a rider wants to transfer with Zenith bank, always insist they must wait till you see your alert.

Peace.
True. I have #8600 outside like this. The guy has been very cooperative, we just spoke on phone not long ago. Hopefully I get credited today. I don tire

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Lovelynife(m): 9:13pm On Nov 22, 2022
Lovelynife:
Good evening to you all. Please I need your advice based on bolt new law to accept 1998-2002 cars and my budget(800k for now). Which car should I choose from Nissan Sentra 2002/2003, Chevrolet Aveo 2004/2005, Kia Rio 2003/2004 and finally Honda civic 2006 ? All manual except the Nissan Sentra. I was told to run away from Mercedes Benz for now
Any pilot using Nissan Sentra for hustling here, please I need your candid advice. Is Nissan Sentra a good car to use and what are the problems associated with the Nissan Sentra?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tobisunday(m): 6:04am On Nov 23, 2022
tojahh:

State the price already and stop making people appear bad. You didn't insert a price to your asset, you asked for bid, usually bidding starts from the very low and gradually meets your expectations. Now they have bidded like you asked them to, you are saying they're opportunistic.

On to the next one abeg.

You are quoting the wrong person sir
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by obinoral1179(m): 9:11am On Nov 23, 2022
tobisunday:

Alright thanks chief.
how much is the car going for..you can quote me on deaf thread..
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by SamuelTaiw0(m): 10:08am On Nov 23, 2022
tojahh:

On to the next one abeg.

We've discussed bro.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by SamuelTaiw0(m): 10:12am On Nov 23, 2022
kalex0:

I am buying.

I haven't seen anyone use it for ehailing before but I think it can qualify. But why not buy something better than that? Nissans though are good cars, are not really good for ehailing. Parts are expensive and expert mechanic's are rare.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Omoapena(m): 10:18am On Nov 23, 2022
lanrexdo:

Why will you say he doesn't have to put tracker, that tracker is the only thing that assures him the driver won't run away with the car or have any negative intentions....

What kind of mentality is this, someone who invested millions in a car to give a stranger and you said he doesn't have to put tracker in the car to put his mind at peace....

Chai.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Omoapena(m): 10:20am On Nov 23, 2022
Lexit:

Peace.

Exactly how a lady refused to send back my 3k till date, she claimed she was debited and I didn't receive the money.
Anytime I hear Zenith, I'm always driving them to nearest ATM or POS for cash...
I no get strength

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5065) (5066) (5067) (5068) (5069) (5070) (5071) ... (5692) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: eipreel(f) and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.