Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,806 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:48 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (5081) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4761241 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5078) (5079) (5080) (5081) (5082) (5083) (5084) ... (5694) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Omoapena(m): 9:55am On Dec 08, 2022
Djdamian:

Anger is such an understatement,

I was willing to overlook all these ,then i woke up this morning saw a message he posted with a screenshot of our chat.

The lies ,my God it's painful

What lie was there in this

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Barbiturate(m): 10:00am On Dec 08, 2022
Omoapena:

Stop replying him here!

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Barbiturate(m): 10:02am On Dec 08, 2022
Djdamian:

I was willing to overlook all these ,then i woke up this morning saw a message he posted with a screenshot of our chat.

Ok sorry sir. No vex. Pardon him and let him continue his work.

Thank you for accepting my plea

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 10:07am On Dec 08, 2022
Djdamian:

Abeg no vex again...forget it...don't take actions in anger. They are mostly not rational.
Please forget it.

Actually, there is nothing wrong with corolla 03-06 without catalyst. It's not a big deal. Car will still drive fine, nothing to worry about, it just comes with a negligible Increase in fuel consumption, and environmental pollution and that's on the driver. Except the catalyst is blocked then it can be harmful. Dont stress yourself again having taken d burden off u by doing HP with driver...it's drivers full responsibility to maintain d car. Even if u inspect it and it's not upto ur standard, there is nothing u can do about it provided he isn't owing u. You aren't going to give him money from ur pocket to fix the problems are you? So please relax and don't get yourself worked up.

8 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 10:08am On Dec 08, 2022
Omoapena:

Sir, it's okay. Off your mic. Do u want this matter peacefully settled or not.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Omoapena(m): 10:09am On Dec 08, 2022
Barbiturate:

Stop replying him here!

Okay brother,

I'm taking this off NL and pls nairalanders, pls this hasn't gotten to insult my partner, he's actually a nice man but just have flaws in some areas which I believe he will work on that part...

I'm not perfect as well and I will work on the part I flaw too.

Thanks everyone, and for the Nairalanders that insulted him 1 way or the other, pls I urge you to tender apology, I'm really begging you to tender apology, I don't want I and my partner to start dragging what we shouldn't be dragging offline.

DJdamian, I'm sorry and I erred, I know asking for advise here hurt you but intentionally, I didn't mean to hurt you...

10 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by TheModerator: 10:15am On Dec 08, 2022
Djdamian:

Noted
You can't win this case, he doesn't owe you until he defaults in payment. Fine, it's a contract, but some clauses of a contract can be overlooked in a court of law and termed inconsequential. Don't waste your time and money. He will not return the car since he hasn't defaulted and there's nothing you can do about it. Just relax.

8 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ReadaDream(m): 10:15am On Dec 08, 2022
Omoapena:

Okay brother,

I'm taking this off NL and pls nairalanders, pls this hasn't gotten to insult my partner, he's actually a nice man but just have flaws in some areas which I believe he will work on that part...

Thanks everyone, and for the Nairalanders that insulted him 1 way or the other, pls I urge you to tender apology, I'm really begging you to tender apology, I don't want I and my partner to start dragging what we shouldn't be dragging offline.

DJdamian, I'm sorry and I erred, I know asking for advise here hurt you but intentionally, I didn't mean to hurt you...
Why you they apologize? undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Barbiturate(m): 10:19am On Dec 08, 2022
ReadaDream:
Why you they apologize? undecided

You go like wahala

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by vivalavida(m): 10:21am On Dec 08, 2022
Omoapena:

Okay brother,

This should end this matter.
Men have issues and men settle issues. issues are part of our every day lives. we should not allow trivial issues mar relationships and fruitful partnerships.
@Djdamian, forgive and forget.
@omoapena, play your part dutifully and try to repair the relationship with your partner.
Cheers!!!

8 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Omoapena(m): 10:41am On Dec 08, 2022
Pearl1910:

Abeg no vex again...forget it...don't take actions in anger. They are mostly not rational.
Please forget it.

Actually, there is nothing wrong with corolla 03-06 without catalyst. It's not a big deal. Car will still drive fine, nothing to worry about, it just comes with a negligible Increase in fuel consumption, and environmental pollution and that's on the driver. Except the catalyst is blocked then it can be harmful. Dont stress yourself again having taken d burden off u by doing HP with driver...it's drivers full responsibility to maintain d car. Even if u inspect it and it's not upto ur standard, there is nothing u can do about it provided he isn't owing u. You aren't going to give him money from ur pocket to fix the problems are you? So please relax and don't get yourself worked up.

May God bless you abundantly for this wisdom....

You have perfectly analyzed the actual way he feels about the car, he doesn't know that when it comes to HP, all he should be after is his money and once the money stops coming for a while, that's when he can take drastic action...

But in all, he's human as well and he's hurt with some words meted at him here...

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 10:49am On Dec 08, 2022
IFSHR:

Bro, kindly proceed to Sabi police station (panti) c... lodge a threat complaints on a hp deal you signed. Screen grab every threat posted...print out your statement of account and go with a copy of contact signed ....when you get there and they are asking for more than 10k.. reply me and I will call someone over there for you .do it soon pls ..cheers
As a matter of fact. I’d like to support him financially should it get to that. What I hate most in life is seeing struggling people being oppressed by their so called partners.

I just started reading the back and forth today and if not for possibility of getting a ban, if I reply that other guy. He would regret being on Nairaland. What nonsense! Playing “god” over a dead 2003 Corolla. Car wey some men dey dash out here in Abuja at giveaway price.

You gave someone a car on Hp and you want him to borrow you the same car for 2 weeks? Where on earth does that happen? All of a sudden you now remembered he didn’t go for inspection because he declined your request?

On Sunday you’ll go to church and be casting and binding invisible demons not knowing you yourself you’re the oracle of demonic forces. And you said you have a child? Be careful not to bring undeserved curses on your family. Because karma never forgets.

Even if by chance you flex your muscles and retrieve this car, his sweats will speak for him. Because I know justice in this country is to the highest bidder.

This is why I keep saying most Nigerians are naturally wicked. Na why we get the most useless leaders on earth.

Rubbish!

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Omoapena(m): 10:56am On Dec 08, 2022
Please and please nairalanders, I don't want you guys hurling insults at my partner, aside from the HP agreement we had, we have had other engagement that went well, its just little misunderstanding that leads to this...

Just to let you know, we have reconciled and patch up things together

8 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 10:58am On Dec 08, 2022
UmohJay:

Please you talked about rolling back mileage, please how can someone know if a car mileage have been rolled back
Hehehehe
grin grin
Roll back quote

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 11:01am On Dec 08, 2022
Omoapena:
Please and please nairalanders, I don't want you guys hurling insults to my partner, aside from the HP agreement we had, we have had other engagement that went well, its just little misunderstanding that leads to this...

Just to let you know, we have reconciled and patch up things together
Congratulations. I was about asking for your account number make I add more vawulence. Notwithstanding, I pray you successful complete this deal and may God open better opportunities for you. Because regardless of the settlements, the truth remains you have to be careful. Make I no talk pass this one for peace sake.
Good luck.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Djdamian(m): 11:04am On Dec 08, 2022
Viking07:
As a matter of fact. I’d like to support him financially should it get to that. What I hate most in life is seeing struggling people being oppressed by their so called partners.

I just started reading the back and forth today and if not for possibility of getting a ban, if I reply that other guy. He would regret being on Nairaland. What nonsense! Playing “god” over a dead 2003 Corolla. Car wey some men dey dash out here in Abuja at giveaway price.

You gave someone a car on Hp and you want him to borrow you the same car for 2 weeks? Where on earth does that happen? All of a sudden you now remembered he didn’t go for inspection because he declined your request?

On Sunday you’ll go to church and be casting and binding invisible demons not knowing you yourself you’re the oracle of demonic forces. And you said you have a child? Be careful not to bring undeserved curses on your family. Because karma never forgets.

Even if by chance you flex your muscles and retrieve this car, his sweats will speak for him. Because I know justice in this country is to the highest bidder.

This is why I keep saying most Nigerians are naturally wicked. Na why we get the most useless leaders on earth.

Rubbish!

Come and dash me Corolla na...lol

You might not get a true picture of things if you weren't in someone shoes.

It's easy to judge and rant online..

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Itsrm(m): 11:04am On Dec 08, 2022
Case closed. Glad it ended well

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 11:20am On Dec 08, 2022
Itsrm:
Case closed. Glad it ended well
Yes ooo, nobody should say anything again.
If I hear pim....
Djdamian and omoapena can we drink now?
grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Omoapena(m): 11:25am On Dec 08, 2022
Gentlelife50:

Yes ooo, nobody should say anything again.
If I hear pim....
Djdamian and omoapena can we drink now?
grin

I will be hosting some people here on NL for a drink, location will be at ilupeju

May we all succeeds in everything we lay our hands on...

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by checkmatez: 11:43am On Dec 08, 2022
Djdamian:

He is a boy..cos I see no reason why a man will come to Nairaland to lie and get cheap sympathy. Telling me that I am pestering him for an agreement he signed.

Like I stated ,he has faulted already.

I rest my case
I pray you would run to police station to report and see yourself become a scapegoat through out this December because I trust you will be invited severally during investigation maybe even on Xmas day.... Someone is paying you money for something you both mutually agreed in writing yet you feel you are doing him a favor. Before you claim the car again you must refund the money he gave you in full.
You want to use the car for 2weeks after agreement has been dated, you don't know the implication of even a day in a human life talk more of 2weeks.. Corolla 2003 owner

10 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tojahh(m): 11:50am On Dec 08, 2022
Who say make una settle na?

Which kind thing be this bayi?

This is when I look forward to Baz001 because no one comes here with peace!

We don't settle here!!

Yeyegbami?!
Yeyegbami?!!
Yeyegbami?!!!

Pope191 what kind of settlement is this? After all the brag like Dru23.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 11:52am On Dec 08, 2022
tojahh:
Who say make una settle na?

Which kind thing be this bayi?

This is when I look forward to Baz001 because no one comes here with peace!

We don't settle here!!

Yeyegbami?!
Yeyegbami?!!
Yeyegbami?!!!

Pope191 what kind of settlement is this? After all the brag like Dru23.
We no dey do that kyn thing for here again.
grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 11:55am On Dec 08, 2022
If u r in or around yaba... NNPC, Murtala Mohammed selling normal price. No queue.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Conner44: 12:15pm On Dec 08, 2022
RaptObserver:
Good pm comrades.

I guess my post meet you all well.

Please experts in the house which good product can one get for 1 million that can be used for the hustle. Am asking for a friend whose Honda Civic is currently taking him to where he doesn't know

Thanks guys.

If that same friend owns the same Honda Civic ’that is dragging him to who knows where’ then I believe the N1m he’s willing to spend in purchasing another vehicle (which he doesn’t know the history of) would be adequate to put his Honda civic back on track perfectly.

Let him reevaluate his options.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Conner44: 12:28pm On Dec 08, 2022
Mschew angry see as I saw the thread pages growing and I thought that vawulence season 9 had begun only to rush and enter here to see the way some people have already poured plenty water on the fire sad

At least my takeaway is the issue of Lastma and Oshodi via Jibowu ‘sharp-sharp’ grin N100k fine loading for a very unfortunate somebody tongue

It’s a pity . . . a very GIANT pity indeed
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Mopefe: 12:34pm On Dec 08, 2022
Pearl1910:

Please forget it.

Barbiturate:

Ok sorry sir. No vex. Pardon him and let him continue his work.

Thank you for accepting my plea

I would have continued to mind my business just like I was passing by, but the "sorry" that you guys said to this guy undecided undecided
What does that mean?

He is the one being offended? undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 12:55pm On Dec 08, 2022
Mopefe:

I would have continued to mind my business just like I was passing by, but the "sorry" that you guys said to this guy undecided undecided
What does that mean?

They are the “peacemakers”. Unfortunately, the case has been settled.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 1:18pm On Dec 08, 2022
Mopefe:

What does that mean?

Do you really want to know? or it's a rhetorical question.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Barbiturate(m): 2:03pm On Dec 08, 2022
Is Indrive having issues or is it just me alone?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by stacyadams: 2:22pm On Dec 08, 2022
God bless Carshopper....I wonder why he stopped visiting here
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kneo: 2:23pm On Dec 08, 2022
The last 2 or 3 pages kept me glued as if I was watching a Netflix series. Very interesting action packed nairaland movie.

The ending come dey like nollywood ending.

Well

TO GOD BE THE GLORY

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5078) (5079) (5080) (5081) (5082) (5083) (5084) ... (5694) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: Itsrm(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.