Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,857 members, 7,810,286 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:31 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (5084) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4729304 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5081) (5082) (5083) (5084) (5085) (5086) (5087) ... (5688) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by SamuelTaiw0(m): 3:35pm On Dec 09, 2022
pope191:
So I am having this funny and interesting case I've been trashing. Last week Friday as at 9pm, I got a trip from Surulere to Berger for 4800. On arriving to destination, it was a kind of family trip. A lady with twins (probably a year old), her presumed baby sitter and husband. They kind of did birthday at Surulere and was going home (Magodo). So, lots of load to pack and the normal me don't do that, but due to the twins I was a bit soft and talk to the man about the load being much, which he offered to add something to the fare as charter was demanding for 10k (bus tho).

So i roll, the lady being a rude person tried to spring her head and immediately got caution. Had too, I have been observing both of them argue needless and switching to me with such rudeness is a no go area (route wahala).

Ride of 42 mins took 1hr 22 mins, over delay and their stupid argument. Who to pay, the guy said he will do transfer, but his phone is down. OK! He has been trying to charge his phone all way, but phone not coming up. The lady said he only have 1400, guy man practically have to beg/force to get the 1400. Plead with me to drop my account, he will do transfer asap. Time fast burning, so I roll.

I've been calling guy man, he picked and promise to send the money on Saturday. Ever since, he won't pick my calls. I call the lady on Monday, she acted all nice and promise to get back. I made it clear to her that I won't be calling the guy again and if I am forced, I'll come back to where I dropped them to pull Felicity on them. Right now she is the one that booked the ride and as well called me, so I can't be going after someone I don't have business with. She blocked me, promise to send the guy number and right now, she is saying she doesn't have any business with me. The guy is not even is husband and they don't live together. What a case grin

They can run anybody street o! A whole Vatican Pope,they run him street ���

The twins may not even be her own sa

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by lanrexdo(m): 4:02pm On Dec 09, 2022
Do you have Twitter? If yes. Then you just snap no signage. Lastma tag sanwo olu. Tell them that the reason you pray pdp wins is because they are a haven of extortion. You where cheated at the mobile court. Ensure you put map and picture.
easytig:
There was no sign actually,I was at the mobile court today.pls guys avoid one way driving at all cost ,they were ticketing offenders over 100k,I see am korokoro,if it's possible when caught,just beg them with money.the Lagos state government are aware of their sharp practices and are in full support.them no send common man at all.common man will not win a case with them.i pray APC govt in the coming election fail woefully in federal election.even if they win I pray they are not given power.tinubu must not seat in that office.he is a rogue.and an enabler to the anomaly drivers are facing in lagos.its obvious that's what is fueling such extortion on private vehicles.they need the money urgently to prosecute election.finally let's be extremely careful on the routes we ply o.i learnt from my elder brother who's friend is an official of lastma,that they have financial target that govt have set for them which they must bring at all cost.so the citizens are the cash cow.wow just wow

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by YeyeGbami: 4:06pm On Dec 09, 2022
pope191:
So I am having this funny and interesting case I've been trashing. Last week Friday as at 9pm, I got a trip from Surulere to Berger for 4800. On arriving to destination, it was a kind of family trip. A lady with twins (probably a year old), her presumed baby sitter and husband. They kind of did birthday at Surulere and was going home (Magodo). So, lots of load to pack and the normal me don't do that, but due to the twins I was a bit soft and talk to the man about the load being much, which he offered to add something to the fare as charter was demanding for 10k (bus tho).

So i roll, the lady being a rude person tried to spring her head and immediately got caution. Had too, I have been observing both of them argue needless and switching to me with such rudeness is a no go area (route wahala).

Ride of 42 mins took 1hr 22 mins, over delay and their stupid argument. Who to pay, the guy said he will do transfer, but his phone is down. OK! He has been trying to charge his phone all way, but phone not coming up. The lady said he only have 1400, guy man practically have to beg/force to get the 1400. Plead with me to drop my account, he will do transfer asap. Time fast burning, so I roll.

I've been calling guy man, he picked and promise to send the money on Saturday. Ever since, he won't pick my calls. I call the lady on Monday, she acted all nice and promise to get back. I made it clear to her that I won't be calling the guy again and if I am forced, I'll come back to where I dropped them to pull Felicity on them. Right now she is the one that booked the ride and as well called me, so I can't be going after someone I don't have business with. She blocked me, promise to send the guy number and right now, she is saying she doesn't have any business with me. The guy is not even is husband and they don't live together. What a case grin

Imagine o! Na when them wan move dem go dey do like better person. After that you go see them for who they all are.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 5:51pm On Dec 09, 2022
pope191:

Ride of 42 mins took 1hr 22 mins, over delay and their stupid argument.

I've been calling guy man, he picked and promise to send the money on Saturday. Ever since, he won't pick my calls. I call the lady on Monday, she acted all nice and promise to get back. I made it clear to her that I won't be calling the guy again and if I am forced, I'll come back to where I dropped them to pull Felicity on them
Right now she is the one that booked the ride and as well called me, so I can't be going after someone I don't have business with.

She blocked me, promise to send the guy number and right now, she is saying she doesn't have any business with me

What a case grin

She did what

What? she blocked you ?

The same pope that help drivers sweet talk ladies TV presenters, celebrities to get their money back

A whole pope From 10k to 1,400 ? No be juju be that ?

[img]https://giffiles./216/216490.gif[/img]

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mejai(m): 7:26pm On Dec 09, 2022
SamuelTaiw0:

Another angle too grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Johnnybegood12: 7:56pm On Dec 09, 2022
lanrexdo:
Do you have Twitter? If yes. Then you just snap no signage. Lastma tag sanwo olu. Tell them that the reason you pray pdp wins is because they are a haven of extortion. You where cheated at the mobile court. Ensure you put map and picture.
If u eventually do this, pls drop the link of the tweet here so more drivers can push the narrative with verifiable facts

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 12:10am On Dec 10, 2022
SamuelTaiw0:

Sure they can run anybody street, but I honestly don't see this one as such. I won't say I 100% trust the guy with my money. I just knew whichever way they want to play it, I am up to the task. I know their house, it is all for me to go bang the gate when I am ready.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 12:13am On Dec 10, 2022
BAZ001:

She did what

What? she blocked you ?

The same pope that help drivers sweet talk ladies TV presenters, celebrities to get their money back

A whole pope From 10k to 1,400 ? No be juju be that ?

[img]https://giffiles./216/216490.gif[/img]

Dru please come and help me send Baz back to his rabbit hole grin

Nah she wey block go still unblock, u get cheesy

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 12:15am On Dec 10, 2022
YeyeGbami:

Imagine o! Na when them wan move dem go dey do like better person. After that you go see them for who they all are.

Things we see on this hustle, even me I am tired. The work can affect one badly, like know I feel like leaving the bed and pass the night in the car grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by VaselineCrew: 2:39am On Dec 10, 2022
pope191:

I feel your pain abeg

After the ssssh I went through recently, I'd advice every single driver to get a Dashboard Camera!

I bought one last week and already put it to use.

Even one small girl was giving me attitude at the pick-up spot 2 days ago, I just turned the camera from facing outside to facing her directly. If you see the way the girl quiet down ehn, lol, like when teacher for primary school bring out cain and say "SILEEENCE!"

In your case, you will just send them the video of them agreeing to pay you later and you can use that video as evidence of non-payment, followed by bank statements and all.

9 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by lanrexdo(m): 6:41am On Dec 10, 2022
Yes we all have to push it till trends, It is election time and this is the only time they will respond sharply.

In my area we had issues with Lawma coming to our area to move dirts. Guess we started calling them that we would vote pdp.. I swear, the third day them change the lawma contractor give us another one.

Johnnybegood12:

If u eventually do this, pls drop the link of the tweet here so more drivers can push the narrative with verifiable facts

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Omoapena(m): 8:27am On Dec 10, 2022
This mobil attendants are thieves, went to price mobil oil from 2 fueling station...

Anthony Mobil fueling station price

Mobil 1000(20w-50) 5L = 12k
Mobil 2000(5w-30) 5L = 12.5k
Mobil 3000(5w-40) 5L = 16.5k

Challenge Bus stop Mobil fueling station price

Mobil 1000(20w-50) 5L = 11.5k
Mobil 2000(5w-30) 5L = 12.7k
Mobil 3000(5w-40) 5L = 14k

Imagine the much difference from both fueling stations.

Pls, among the mentioned variants of oil, which is best for someone to use, initially, i was using the 20w-50 for my corolla 2003 and it wasn't shorting oil then i said i should use 5w-30 but it started shorting oil (tho not much) and my mechanic said the reason for the oil shortening is because the 5w-30 is lighter and my car is already used to the 20w-50...

Can one give me comprehensive explanation on this reason.

Cc gazzuzz
Thanks

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sheepheart(f): 8:32am On Dec 10, 2022
Good day all. I salute all the great guys here doing Uber driving business.
Please I'd like to know about the procedures to own/hire this car for Uber driving business in Lagos.

Thank you.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Omoapena(m): 8:47am On Dec 10, 2022
pope191:

This thing can be painful, I'm also going through one right now, after delivering cake for you, then sent you my details to pay me, you stopped picking up my calls and says your banking app has issue since yesterday...

I don't know why riders don't pay once you let them go...
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Omoapena(m): 8:50am On Dec 10, 2022
Had a terrible day yesterday, I finally went to the dreaded abaranje, I cried leaving that area yesterday, now, I have added it to my Red Zone Areas....

Can't imagine I contemplated going there all because of 1.9surge
Sighs!!!

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 9:08am On Dec 10, 2022
CheerfulGiver:
Day 1 of #1,000,000 on indriver...

I'll be back
Update 1
Days 1 - 9 of December 2022

8 days of driving, 1 full rest day.

Gross total 297500. Commission paid 29303.

702500 to go.

Next update soon

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Conner44: 9:16am On Dec 10, 2022
CheerfulGiver:
Update 1

702500 to go.

Next update soon

OdOgWU on the beat cheesy

lazy drivers should take serious notes of this man’s doings within the next 3 weeks here.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Omoapena(m): 9:34am On Dec 10, 2022
CheerfulGiver:
Update 1

702500 to go.

Next update soon

Omo
I'm flabbergasted, amazed,startled, wowed...
How's this even possible on indrive, you are a jackee sincerely...

I personally give you the crown...

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 10:15am On Dec 10, 2022
SamuelTaiw0:

Yes... A very blind one
People were just bidding anyhow. Crazy people. Some won good cars cheap but they were few. The one that pained me was EOD for 200k, the thing pain me! Na one Hausa guy win am.
One man bidded 1.1m for same EOD but was lucky. Met him where we went to check for what we won, car may have been there since like 2009/2010, still looks very new and was under a shed. Interior was lovely and body was still shiny. Funny thing, he just bidded too without seeing it before for once.

Some won big daddy for 840k 950k, 1.5m most Corollas were not auctioned some people at the top were interested.

Muscle was going as high as 2.6m where people crazy reach. There was a siezed Toks RX 330 2007 SOmeone won for 2.5m. Whereas, with man know man someone bidded a Prado jeep 2015 for 1m. Almost new car.

The corollas that were won were nothing less than 1.3m but very very neat cars. My power no pass 400k wey person wan sponsor me. if dem don dey bid pass like this, I just mellow.

In all it was fun. The two benzes I won (cos they were more cheaper but you wouldn't know the kind of benz), I gave to one hausa man that paid for it. Took 30k from him as commission.

I'm still hoping I'll get a fair deal tomorrow cos I got some contacts. Hopefully some people won't pay up and they'll need to give it out. Wish me luck o.
Where did you bid. Lot 16?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 11:33am On Dec 10, 2022
pope191:

Dru please come and help me send Baz back to his rabbit hole grin

Nah she wey block go still unblock, u get cheesy
You forgot to put 'r'
grin grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mainaugustine(m): 12:01pm On Dec 10, 2022
Na wetin money dey cause...hustle on boss..
Omoapena:
Had a terrible day yesterday, I finally went to the dreaded abaranje, I cried leaving that area yesterday, now, I have added it to my Red Zone Areas....

Can't imagine I contemplated going there all because of 1.9surge
Sighs!!!

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Barbiturate(m): 3:56pm On Dec 10, 2022
Omoapena:

I don't know why riders don't pay once you let them go...

Then stop letting them go. Collect your complete money before you let them go.

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Npfn: 4:17pm On Dec 10, 2022
Djdamian:

Noted
someone that signed to bring the car for inspection and this person defaulted for two weeks please collect your car since he has defaulted when the case comes up most people defending him here won't be there .
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Npfn: 4:19pm On Dec 10, 2022
Ogbunigwe2018:

You have to refund him over #600,000 you have pocketed so far.

Don't be fooled, even the police you involve will ensure you refund him.
this is a big lie the man in question has defaulted twice to bringing the car for inspection and there is a WhatsApp proof no police will settle the case because the terms and conditions is there

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Jibwillz: 4:26pm On Dec 10, 2022
Npfn:
someone that signed to bring the car for inspection and this person defaulted for two weeks please collect your car since he has defaulted when the case comes up most people defending him here won't be there .
A compound bastard spotted.

Go and collect the car naw since it was ur father that bought it.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 6:52pm On Dec 10, 2022
Mejai, yeyegbami e be like say e wan shele.
I no talk anything ooo
grin

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by SamuelTaiw0(m): 8:44pm On Dec 10, 2022
deedee44:

Where did you bid. Lot 16?

It's lot 16 o! You were there too. I really wished lot 13 came the second day. His cars were cheap

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by YeyeGbami: 8:48pm On Dec 10, 2022
Gentlelife50:
I no talk anything ooo
grin

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mejai(m): 9:48pm On Dec 10, 2022
Gentlelife50:
I no talk anything ooo
grin
Na the compound bastard off me. grin

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Blackbishop(m): 10:13pm On Dec 10, 2022
mejai:

I no know where all these people with murdering words comes from... How can someone has an insult name and still add insult surname to it...

Name- Bastard
Surname - Compound

10 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 11:02pm On Dec 10, 2022
mejai:

Why u like vawulence like this?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 5:24am On Dec 11, 2022
SamuelTaiw0:

It's lot 16 o! You were there too. I really wished lot 13 came the second day. His cars were cheap
I was there. Crazy bidding, I had to leave when people were bidding for cars that they didn't know the condition with amount they can use to get a tested ok outside if they search well enough

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5081) (5082) (5083) (5084) (5085) (5086) (5087) ... (5688) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.