Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,793 members, 7,817,291 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:40 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (5138) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4748901 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5135) (5136) (5137) (5138) (5139) (5140) (5141) ... (5691) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tojahh(m): 10:36am On Jan 29, 2023
carefully maintained. Car is over sound!!

Silent Engine
Gear 100%
Shocks excellent
AC is in 100% efficiency
Boost sound system
Absolutely First Body
2.3m

We never use this one for Uber o. Owner news this money fast. Pope191

Calls WhatsApp SMS

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 10:38am On Jan 29, 2023
Pearl1910:

Next two weeks ke... grin
Maybe the boss only hustles on weekends. grin
Much respect, baba.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 11:20am On Jan 29, 2023
tojahh:

Silent Engine
Gear 100%
Shocks excellent
AC is in 100% efficiency
Boost sound system
Absolutely First Body
2.3m

Calls WhatsApp SMS

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Dailyparrot: 11:38am On Jan 29, 2023
Bolt!

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by RoadMozart(m): 12:05pm On Jan 29, 2023
Kasdat5:

We welcome you even as you plan on relocating to Abj . Sha carry beta come , I dey Aco close to FH Lugbe . Though I no dey do e-taxi

That's my whatsapp number. Make we link up
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 12:08pm On Jan 29, 2023
tojahh:

Silent Engine
Gear 100%
Shocks excellent
AC is in 100% efficiency
Boost sound system
Absolutely First Body
2.3m

Calls WhatsApp SMS
Na woman use am
grin grin

10 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by YeyeGbami: 12:29pm On Jan 29, 2023
Gentlelife50:

Na woman use am
grin grin

Banker.

13 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Timagex(m): 12:34pm On Jan 29, 2023
YeyeGbami:

Banker.

I prefer pastor. shocked

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Timagex(m): 12:35pm On Jan 29, 2023
cc Cuddling44. Here is one of them.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tojahh(m): 1:00pm On Jan 29, 2023
Gentlelife50:

Na woman use am
grin grin

Na babalawo use am. You know say him no dey drive am. Na vanish him dey vanish.

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 1:34pm On Jan 29, 2023
tojahh:

Na babalawo use am. You know say him no dey drive am. Na vanish him dey vanish.
Abeg I no wan laf
grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 2:50pm On Jan 29, 2023
Dailyparrot:
Bolt!
Wait, shey bolt Don dey show fare prices to drivers too?
Much respect, boss.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 2:51pm On Jan 29, 2023
Gentlelife50:

Na woman use am
grin grin

YeyeGbami:

Banker.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by MoonlightDrive: 3:29pm On Jan 29, 2023
Dailyparrot:
Bolt!

Desperate days ahead for Bolt!

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mejai(m): 5:24pm On Jan 29, 2023
Cheerfulgiver, I greet o. U no wan pop in?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Eyinola1: 11:05pm On Jan 29, 2023
MoonlightDrive:

without surge
Indriver no 1
Rida no 2
Bolt no 3

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Y1nka(m): 3:25am On Jan 30, 2023
Transporters in the house.
First of all I hail una!

Please I need advice base on experience o.

So we just cleared some cars and one of them - a benz e350 2006 (Toks) caught my attention after we recently fixed gear.

I would like to travel with this car to Molete (Kwara state) between 8th -12th February (next month) but i dont know what is both legal and street OT way of moving UNREGISTERED VEHICLE To and fro!

So please:

1- what legal reason can I have to move tokunbo from lagos to Kwara and back without ownership documents. Only Customer and clearing papers. Toks

2- if legal reason dey, abeg what should i expect on the road as regards driving a toks inter state, legal wise and street wise?

3- lastly car is of low clearance profile to the ground , is the road merciful for this kain car?

Note:

License is intact and up to date.

Vehicle clearance and C papers are original (no backdoor).

I am used to traveling (cotonou, ekiti and edo) but ONLY in used and registered vehicles with papers always up to date. So I’m developing a cold feet to doing toks without getting in trouble.

Better safe than sorry.

My Ogas

dru23
Gazzuzz
Tojahh
Gentlelife
Pearl1910
&any one i forgot.

(The picture below is irrelevant as its of the car maintenance, but i need you to respond)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mejai(m): 6:18am On Jan 30, 2023
Y1nka:
First of all I hail una!

So we just cleared some cars and one of them - a benz e350 2006 (Toks) caught my attention after we recently fixed gear.

I would like to travel with this car to Molete (Kwara state) between 8th -12th February (next month) but i dont know what is both legal and street OT way of moving UNREGISTERED VEHICLE To and fro!

So please:

1- what legal reason can I have to move tokunbo from lagos to Kwara and back without ownership documents. Only Customer and clearing papers. Toks

2- if legal reason dey, abeg what should i expect on the road as regards driving a toks inter state, legal wise and street wise?

3- lastly car is of low clearance profile to the ground , is the road merciful for this kain car?

Note:

I am used to traveling (cotonou, ekiti and edo) but ONLY in used and registered vehicles with papers always up to date. So I’m developing a cold feet to doing toks without getting in trouble.

Better safe than sorry.

My Ogas

dru23
Gazzuzz
Tojahh
Gentlelife
Pearl1910
&any one i forgot.

(The picture below is irrelevant as its of the car maintenance, but i need you to respond)
I am not experienced with such experience. But I suggest you abort mission. The stress u may encounter may not be funny.
U just summarized everything at the bolded/highlighted part..... QED!!
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Itsrm(m): 6:24am On Jan 30, 2023
Y1nka:
First of all I hail una!

So please:

Note:

Better safe than sorry.

My Ogas

dru23
Gazzuzz
Tojahh
Gentlelife
Pearl1910
&any one i forgot.

As long as its not a stolen vehicle you should be fine. Some smart policemen have a way of detecting stolen vehicles on the highway which i won't mention here for obvious reasons.

Keep a lot of 200 and some 500 naira notes. Policemen on your route and generally in the South West are usually nice. The real devil's start from Ore enroute Benin but you won't be using that route.

All the best

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BlueDuck: 7:10am On Jan 30, 2023
Y1nka:
First of all I hail una!

So please:

Note:

Better safe than sorry.

My Ogas

dru23
Gazzuzz
Tojahh
Gentlelife
Pearl1910
&any one i forgot.

Why not just get dealer plates for the long term, since you sell cars

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BestTrades: 7:53am On Jan 30, 2023
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Dailyparrot: 7:55am On Jan 30, 2023
Glithronix:

Much respect, boss.

Obviously you haven't used Bolt for months now. This is a feature that has been available for some time now on Bolt.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Dailyparrot: 8:00am On Jan 30, 2023
MoonlightDrive:

I can't believe I shunned Bolt 5600 bonus yesterday and still made enough money for myself.

Bolt will regret their strict policies very soon. The longer pick up without giving an option to decline is becoming the biggest challenge with working with Bolt.

The stress of trying to save your driver's score and also the stats required to get their bonus is really much. Sometimes, I'll burn fuel and drive for 7 minutes just to get closer to the rider and cancel with rider did not show.

The only upper hand Bolt still currently has is the fact that they have more riders than other apps for now.

8 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tojahh(m): 8:58am On Jan 30, 2023
Y1nka:
First of all I hail una!

So please:

Note:

Better safe than sorry.

My Ogas

dru23
Gazzuzz
Tojahh
Gentlelife
Pearl1910
&any one i forgot.

Get a registered dealer plates, you will be fine tho you would still budget about 10k for Happy New Year on your way.. Don't use a backdoor (tho I know you're not a man that cut corners).

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Omoapena(m): 9:11am On Jan 30, 2023
Glithronix:

Much respect, boss.

Since na

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Omoapena(m): 9:17am On Jan 30, 2023
easytig:
Wow ,bought full tank today at nnpc,Alfred rewane,without queueing thanks to my friend who is a secret police officer.he took the driver seat from me,bypassed the queue straight to entrance,the attendants recognize him and allowed him.i shapaly by full tank and filled three 30 litres for booth.though I felt sorry for the tons of vehicles we droves passed,they were over 100 on queue.now I can hustle without thinking 🤔 about fuel for the next two weeks.

Are you kidding, next 2 weeks, nah keke you dey drive?

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by YeyeGbami: 9:47am On Jan 30, 2023
Omoapena:

Are you kidding, next 2 weeks, nah keke you dey drive?

He say him buy extra 90 liters for keg.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kanuisagoat: 9:53am On Jan 30, 2023
YeyeGbami:

When I drove, I used to use full tank of fuel in two days. By the third day I have to refuel. No active driver can use 140 litres for two weeks. It will finish in a week. The guy is likely not an active driver

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Omoapena(m): 9:59am On Jan 30, 2023
YeyeGbami:

Still can't sustain him for 2weeks
Haba

Unless he doesn't work much..

That fuel will finish in a week...
Corolla on full tank will take you 2 days and that's not full 48hrs work and full tank is about 60 to 65litres, so the 90litres is about 3 days roughly and the full tank he has in his car will use 2days, so making it 5days and if he doesn't work much in a day, at most 7days, it will finish...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 10:35am On Jan 30, 2023
Y1nka:
First of all I hail una!

So please:

Note:

Better safe than sorry.

My Ogas

dru23
Gazzuzz
Tojahh
Gentlelife
Pearl1910
&any one i forgot.

You don't have any problem, you can travel with the car anywhere you want.
Just that you will spend money on the road, especially when you get to customs check points. Yes you have original paper but then their will always be loopholes as far as tokumbo cars are concerned so don't go and be wasting your time arguing with customs claiming you have original documents because they already know there will be lapses and will use that one to delay you.

For instance the Nigeria Customs Service (NCS) had recently reduced the age limit of imported vehicles from 15 years to 12 years, warning that any vehicle older than 12 years shall be impounded.

That means any car entering naija should be from 2010 upwards, so what your agent will do is to update the vehicle to 2010 and it will be assumed he's paying for a vehicle of that year even at that their will still be little little comprise because they will still chop after doing your business.
So base on naija thing custom knows all these but because of the egunje they pretend not to know, but like it's been suggested before just have enough change.
10k normally should be enough for settlements since it's Kwara route, if it's Benin Ore road I would have suggest 15k because their wahala is too much on that route.
Just greet them cheerfully with confidence ask how is work, with such approach they may not even ask for papers again they will just say Oga wash the car for us or give us OD.

Customs 1k some may insist they want to collect more but just tell them that's what you have they won't do anything, they will still collect it.
Soldiers 5 hundred but sometimes you can try giving them 2h they may say 'Oya add something or insist on 5 hundred, but it doesn't exceed 5 hundred.
Police, most of them accept 2 hundred though some insist on 5 hundred so you use your discretion to determine whether to kwechiri or add something for them.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 10:43am On Jan 30, 2023
tojahh:

Get a registered dealer plates, you will be fine tho you would still budget about 10k for Happy New Year on your way.. Don't use a backdoor (tho I know you're not a man that cut corners).
Do you know how long it takes to get dealership number?
It comes from Abuja ooo, besides it cost as much as 50 to 70k and it won't stop you from spending money on the road.
And it's expected that you be the only one to use it because both the id card and certificate should be in your name, what that means is if I fix it in a car I should be the one to drive it not allowing someone else to go deliver the car for me.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by YeyeGbami: 10:59am On Jan 30, 2023
kanuisagoat:

When I drove, I used to use full tank of fuel in two days. By the third day I have to refuel. No active driver can use 140 litres for two weeks. It will finish in a week. The guy is likely not an active driver

Maybe him dey mix engine oil with am grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5135) (5136) (5137) (5138) (5139) (5140) (5141) ... (5691) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.