Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,963 members, 7,825,016 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (5135) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4775950 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5132) (5133) (5134) (5135) (5136) (5137) (5138) ... (5698) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 11:52am On Jan 26, 2023
Viking07:

How you jump into conclusions should be studied in havard. 😆 I doubt I’ve come across any post from anyone championing for unionism on this thread. Maybe I must have missed it because I rarely visit here. Too much lai Mohammed here.

this your “you guys, you guys”, bros na from punch newspapers I share the link on this thread. And from what I read majority na even Lagos pilots come Abuja come run am.

It seems you’re part of the union leaders sef. Because this your conclusions don tire me. Or you’ve checked through their hearts to know this?😑🫤

😆Story. You don’t support any unionism bros. You’re actually more angry that your beloved bolt app is about to see real wahala.

Another conclusion without facts. Well, sorry I am not part of them. The news is all over social media and different news outlets.

PS: Majority of pilots myself included would willingly register provided all these apps excesses are checkmated. They can’t continue like this.
✌️🏃‍♂️
Bro what he's saying is truth, most of those Guys aren't active drivers but just want to take advantage of the union thing, just watch out very soon we will have stickers monthly or yearly dues and stuffs like that if such thing happens.
I have even heard some of those Guys that were doing this union something were giving slots in this lagride stuff, they are all big boys now.
All the while they were using the union thing to chase their own interests.
At a point government wanted ehailing drivers to paint thier cars certain color. You remember?
A lot of drivers frowned against it, because government didn't provide this job and didn't do anything to improve it besides it's my car and that's not what's obtainable elsewhere, it was easy to fight it because there was no union and no known means to actually identify ehailing drivers assuming there was a union trust me it would have come to fruition.

A lot of drivers cry because of the high percentage of bolt commission but don't know what is exactly going on behind the scenes, bolt aren't the only people taking that commission you see.

It took a lot before government forced them into it, take a lot at those delivery Guys and see how they suffer in the hands of those agberos that's exactly what will be happening any day you form any union.

There many unions in this country, how many of them have really improved the warfare of it's members? The leaders are just out there to take advantage of them, you will regret it if any union come on board and start dictating things for you.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mejai(m): 12:03pm On Jan 26, 2023
VaselineCrew:

True talk bro.

My car almost burnt down last week cause the abs module started burning, even with the car off and parked.

That is how i had to remove 90k to buy abs module, omo the tin pain me no be small.

God is in control sha, and I thank God that I was there when it was burning, and it did not start burning while I was sleeping cause I would have lost the whole car to fire.

However, it is still painful to have lost that money for useless abs that I don't even use.
Is ur car Toyota Corolla south African model?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mejai(m): 12:04pm On Jan 26, 2023
Gentlelife50:

Bro what he's saying is truth, most of those Guys aren't active drivers but just want to take advantage of the union thing, just watch out very soon we will have stickers monthly or yearly dues and stuffs like that if such thing happens.
I have even heard some of those Guys that were doing this union something were giving slots in this lagride stuff, they are all big boys now.
At a point government wanted ehailing drivers to paint thier cars certain color. You remember?
A lot of drivers frowned against it, because government didn't provide this job and didn't do anything to improve it besides it's my car and that's not what's obtainable elsewhere, it was easy to fight it because there was no union and no known means to actually identify ehailing drivers assuming there was a union trust me it would have come to fruition.

A lot of drivers cry because of the high percentage of bolt commission but don't know what is exactly going on behind the scenes, bolt aren't the only people taking that commission you see.

It took a lot before government forced them into it, take a lot at those delivery Guys and see how they suffer in the hands of those agberos that's exactly what will be happening any day you form any union.

There many unions in this country, how many of them have really improved the warfare of it's members? The leaders are just out there to take advantage of them, you will regret it if any union come on board and start dictating things for you.
U see! Too much vawluence u support on this thread. U like war grin

A valid point though.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 12:06pm On Jan 26, 2023
Jennyclay:
Uber kwa? Biko, don't put someone's daughter in poverty. I will also leave you in the relationship if I found out that you're Uber driver. How much are you even making a day that you're bragging undecided.

You cannot deceive us with all these audio millions you're quoting up there, you better go and work hard. Is it Love she will eat in the relationship undecided? Haba!

God Abeg o!
A very nonsensical comment

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Crvrider: 12:11pm On Jan 26, 2023
Glithronix:

Nope. You must accept the rider's fare.
It even happened twice yesterday.
I think it's part of the upgrades on indrve app.
When you see ride that's very close to you, accept it and see.
Much respect, boss.

If that is the case then that improvement is a welcomed one.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Crvrider: 12:17pm On Jan 26, 2023
Glithronix:

I dey order for bolt and when 'some' of these people show up, I dey always commend them.
I've had various drivers showed up in clean outfits and good looking.
In early December that I ordered bolt for my people 3 times: drivers were 2 females and 1 male.
One female showed up in very clean silver Camry sport ('10 - '11 type) omoh, I was tripping.
The second female showed up in a black Corolla (2010 type) tinted. Chai! Babe fresh with cool voice (this one had over 7k trips on her record) lipsrsealed
The male among them showed up in Camry (muscle 07-09 type), black and tinted.
All these people looked corporate and clean.
Though, they didn't wear shoes. grin
Omoh, I have planned to up my outfit game - though, I was never unimpressive. smiley
Being a driver no mean say you should look like one, dressings self dey make passengers judge/rate you. Some passengers self (mostly female) dey check and recheck you when your dressings self sweet pass their own. grin
Every Friday + Saturday+ Sunday, I dey try with my dressings. cool na shoes I no fit wear as Pope ask. grin
Much respect, boss.

I no fit do pass myself for dressing: jean, t-shirt, and tennis shoes(lace up)...and then I wear a straight face, if that one follow join.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Crvrider: 12:26pm On Jan 26, 2023
Glithronix:

I swear that brother Don l tear my belle with laughter.

Yes ke. So that when you show up for pick up, rider will be like: "Oga what is with the second car? And you'll be like: "madam it's for parts in case anything happens along the way. Pearl sef no go ki person.

Them say person when no get girl friend no get problem that is why pearl no get problem.

9 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 12:32pm On Jan 26, 2023
Skodrran:

What if after completing total trips required, you made more than the guaranteed earning.

So guaranteed earning is to say we are sure u will make X amount after u do Y number of trips.
If after u do y number of trips and u don't make X amount, it means Uber will pay u the difference to meet up that amount.
So good for you if u make more than that, it means u have done well.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 12:43pm On Jan 26, 2023
mejai:

U see! Too much vawluence u support on this thread. U like war grin

A valid point though.
Lol, abeg help me correct am since u don turn to our grammarianmazi here.
grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 12:48pm On Jan 26, 2023
Gentlelife50:

U r right...I really feel for those dispatch guys...at every turn, traffic light and junction there are legal and illegal agbero lying in wait for them.

The day Oniru boys made me pay N500 because I drop off a Rider by Zenith bank, it enter my blood eehhh... not because the money is plenty but because it was injustice and I can't fight them. They say all ehailing pickup or drop off must pay money, I knew it was d work of the oniru taxi union. But ones bitten, I can't fall victim again.

Truly, the ehailing companies are really settling the powers that be in LASG before they will allow us operate freely. In d early days if u just tell police Uber, even if na dead body u carry or u kidnap person u will drive from Epe to Badagary to Ikorodu and no police will search u.
Reason why I don't really bother for the commission, cos I know govt is capable of frustrating our lives, if there is no proper PR.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mh53(m): 12:56pm On Jan 26, 2023
Nothing wey Musa no go see for gate

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 1:58pm On Jan 26, 2023
Heyyyyy...wonders shall never end
Biko Northbird, how is this possible?

Pope are you around??

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ReadaDream(m): 2:05pm On Jan 26, 2023
Pearl1910:

Pope are you around??
Network issues.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 2:38pm On Jan 26, 2023
Pearl1910:

Pope are you around??

grin that's testing mic
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 2:43pm On Jan 26, 2023
Pearl1910:

U r right...I really feel for those dispatch guys...at every turn, traffic light and junction there are legal and illegal agbero lying in wait for them.

The day Oniru boys made me pay N500 because I drop off a Rider by Zenith bank, it enter my blood eehhh... not because the money is plenty but because it was injustice and I can't fight them. They say all ehailing pickup or drop off must pay money, I knew it was d work of the oniru taxi union. But ones bitten, I can't fall victim again.

Truly, the ehailing companies are really settling the powers that be in LASG before they will allow us operate freely. In d early days if u just tell police Uber, even if na dead body u carry or u kidnap person u will drive from Epe to Badagary to Ikorodu and no police will search u.
Reason why I don't really bother for the commission, cos I know govt is capable of frustrating our lives, if there is no proper PR.

People think it's only dando and korope that pays money, those baba mulika you see pay for any trip before leaving that thier park and settle government inside.
And if they carry load agbero and police still disturb them on the road, but it's not so with ehailing because they can't really be able to identify ehailing drivers.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 2:44pm On Jan 26, 2023
Pearl1910:

Pope are you around??
This man wetin u dey find for our app? Focus on your bolt ooo, leave our app for us

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by RoadMozart(m): 3:39pm On Jan 26, 2023
AOB1:
Gentle men in the house please a friend of mine want to use his Mercedes Benz C230 kompressor 2005 for this business, please we need your advice on this because he purchased the car two months ago, please will the car last in this business or he should forget about it.

How are you getting along with the car? I'm considering using it instead of Camry, please how's the cost of maintenance?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 3:48pm On Jan 26, 2023
@Glithronix did you just drive pass landmark? Kind off wearing a blue native with brown shoe?

Make una no wound una foot oo...

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mejai(m): 3:56pm On Jan 26, 2023
Biko nu where is Felicity001?

8 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by RoadMozart(m): 4:04pm On Jan 26, 2023
Hybrid600:
Some.drivers no sabi the meaning of those signs on the dashboard.
While some drivers no dey look dashboard until when car don off for that yeye Lugbe road. Na that time their brain dey boot say problem dey.

Please how the business dey for Abuja? I wan relocate come in March. And I'm thinking of getting a MB C200K for the job. Please update me. Thanks

I'm coming to stay in FHA Lugbe specifically. Please Let me know how the business is over there

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Crvrider: 4:13pm On Jan 26, 2023
Abeg make una no vex say I derail this highly respected thread. I watched this video not quite long and I wanted some of you to also see it. Been shaking my head in total disbelief.

https://www.nairaland.com/7541695/bullion-vans-missed-way-went

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 4:31pm On Jan 26, 2023
pope191:
@Glithronix did you just drive pass landmark? Kind off wearing a blue native with brown shoe?

Lolz...how u take see the shoe of person wey dey Inside motor grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 4:38pm On Jan 26, 2023
ReadaDream:
Network issues.

Network ishhh gbagi that person.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by AOB1: 4:40pm On Jan 26, 2023
RoadMozart:

How are you getting along with the car? I'm considering using it instead of Camry, please how's the cost of maintenance?
please kindly get in touch with Felicity, he will tell you more about the car

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 4:56pm On Jan 26, 2023
Crvrider:
Abeg make una no vex say I derail this highly respected thread. I watched this video not quite long and I wanted some of you to also see it. Been shaking my head in total disbelief.

https://www.nairaland.com/7541695/bullion-vans-missed-way-went

The rat said the bullion van miss road and entered tinubus house. Ehhh God... That is was empty. If it wasn't going to right place how did they know it was empty. Then he even said it wasn't on election day. See how he looks na...I don't even know how people like this get access to Cable TV.
Something that Tinubu himself has already agreed to and said it's not a crime for someone to have plenty money and request to make a huge withdrawal.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by RoadMozart(m): 5:03pm On Jan 26, 2023
AOB1:
please kindly get in touch with Felicity, he will tell you more about the car

Do you have his whatsapp number? Seems he hasn't been online for a while now

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 5:24pm On Jan 26, 2023
pope191:

Wahala! Wahala!! Wahala!!! grin grin grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 5:30pm On Jan 26, 2023
Pearl1910:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 5:41pm On Jan 26, 2023
Pearl1910:

Drove past and make a stop from eyes distance to pee... shey you deh wine APC member ni.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by AOB1: 6:16pm On Jan 26, 2023
RoadMozart:

Do you have his whatsapp number? Seems he hasn't been online for a while now
No I don't have it, but the car is good because of its low fuel consumption and ruggedness but the maintenance is a little bit high than that of Toyota Camry and Corolla.
One thing about the car is that it's doesn't breakdown anyhow like other cars and if it's have any issue it will display it on the dashboard so no mechanic will cheat you. Just make sure you service the car when it's due and you are good to go and you are not going to have any issue at all.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by VaselineCrew: 6:23pm On Jan 26, 2023
Glithronix:

Una never see anything. grin
I said it in December during the surge period that drivers go abandon bolt after December and switch to other apps.
Bolt is a total crap without surge.
Even on indrive, I see ride requests of 1k/1.2k/1.3k and I always wonder who picks these kind rides.
All those indrive passengers wey want go short trips of 1.5k and below should always use bolt/Uber, na there be their sure plug.
As I dey like this, I no dey take eyes see trips of 2k and below, I swipe them out immediately.
Like, what TF! Who does N800 trips? angry
Much respect, boss.

My petrol is almost finished, I can’t be doing 800 naira trip abeg.

I don’t understand what bolt is thinking, I just don’t get it.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by VaselineCrew: 6:25pm On Jan 26, 2023
pope191:

January is always like that. Most we collect their salary and the money won't amount to anything. Debt every where, it took March salary for most workers to balance. So it is for Bolt drivers, this month money is not supposed to be of any value. Just drive and drive without understanding grin

Eyinola 1 week left... Mr vacation

A pope wants me to labour in vain?

Which kind pope be dis?

You sure say if I spray you holy water, you fit survive

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5132) (5133) (5134) (5135) (5136) (5137) (5138) ... (5698) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.