Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,615 members, 7,809,251 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:45 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (5144) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4727359 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5141) (5142) (5143) (5144) (5145) (5146) (5147) ... (5687) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Omoapena(m): 3:29pm On Feb 06, 2023
Eyinola1:
this drivers needs brain reset, I was in oniru today come see how guys dey reduce recommended price ,chaiiiii, rider offer 5300 and some morons dey bid 4500 👁 🧐

Tho, the hustle is now so frustrating, no better work and bolt has refused to release surge, can't blame those drivers reducing the fare for the rider to accept their own offer but I will believe they will let the rider know they only reduced it so the rider can pick theirs and still retain the initial offer....

Personally, I'm so frustrated at the moment, wish I could just park my car and stop working till everything comes back to normal but I can't do that.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 3:38pm On Feb 06, 2023
tojahh:

Yesterday we no gree o. We press the rider neck dey choke am like Casemiro grin

So you follow me drag this trip grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 3:39pm On Feb 06, 2023
shollywendy1:

My personal person. Miss you plenty plenty bro

Daddy Sneh..... make we leave phase 1 go carry them from Chevron grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Thurmieee: 4:45pm On Feb 06, 2023
albanikeh001:
Hello house, I am about to get a tokumbo 2004 Honda civic for bolt use in Lagos. I would like to know how reliable it is and whether it normally have ball joint pullouts like the accord. Thanks
How much did you get the car
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Hybrid600: 5:00pm On Feb 06, 2023
I'm guessing btw 900 - 1.2. depending on how clean it is.
I once saw a very clean one in Abuja going for 1.3.
E no reach 2 days, car was gone.

Thurmieee:

How much did you get the car

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 5:07pm On Feb 06, 2023
Hybrid600:

That's Naija used abi?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Hybrid600: 5:11pm On Feb 06, 2023
It was 9ja used before it was sold off. According to the guy, it was barely used in 9ja when it came as tokumbo.

Gentlelife50:

That's Naija used abi?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Thurmieee: 5:38pm On Feb 06, 2023
Hybrid600:

Did you get it?
He said toks oh. I don't think you can get toks for that price

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 5:49pm On Feb 06, 2023
Omoapena:

Tho, the hustle is now so frustrating, no better work and bolt has refused to release surge, can't blame those drivers reducing the fare for the rider to accept their own offer but I will believe they will let the rider know they only reduced it so the rider can pick theirs and still retain the initial offer....

Personally, I'm so frustrated at the moment, wish I could just park my car and stop working till everything comes back to normal but I can't do that.

Sorry man..e never bad reach like that for frustration to come in.
There is something u aren't doing right.

Some people still mix Bolt and Indrive and make more than 15k on each App on the average daily. So get your positioning right, don't be too greedy In ur pricing. Even the Bolt u guys are saying the commission is too high, if u work on Bolt from dawn to dusk, u will definitely Net 15k after commission and fuel and that isn't bad at all.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 5:52pm On Feb 06, 2023
shollywendy1:

I say, I was in a supermarket one day when I heard that Uber ringtone on one Uber guy phone . The lekki Friday night before the COVID no fit erase from my memory. Those are the good days in the hustle.
I’m very sure we will all have good stories to say about the experience soon lagbara olohun.
One good thing about having the experience is that , one can easily start cashing out in any country where e hailing biz is established irrespective of the country’s economy. The more people moves, the more drivers cash out

Yes ooo...and people must move

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by IGoComotYaTeeth: 6:09pm On Feb 06, 2023
Gentlelife50:
Bolt can never be straightforward, even when they give you their so called bonus they will always immersed it with controversy and mago mago.
At the end of every trip on Uber they will do the calculations by themselves and you what you made from the trip and know who to balance each other, but bolt will be doing nyama nyama so they can be playing dirty as they like.
Ndi ara
what is it with Nigerians and repeating the same word🤣

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 6:29pm On Feb 06, 2023
Hybrid600:
It was 9ja used before it was sold off. According to the guy, it was barely used in 9ja when it came as tokumbo.

Okay, I know it's only Naija used that can go for that price
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by easytig(m): 7:02pm On Feb 06, 2023
Dru 23 should be very proud of you.do your due diligence on the vehicle
albanikeh001:
Hello house, I am about to get a tokumbo 2004 Honda civic for bolt use in Lagos. I would like to know how reliable it is and whether it normally have ball joint pullouts like the accord. Thanks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Hybrid600: 7:55pm On Feb 06, 2023
No o! Toks should be like 2m - 2.3m

Thurmieee:

Did you get it?
He said toks oh. I don't think you can get toks for that price

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Hybrid600: 7:56pm On Feb 06, 2023
🤣🤣🤣. Most definitely na. Toks na like 2m starting and some come with high mileage.

Gentlelife50:

Okay, I know it's only Naija used that can go for that price

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Opemipo2107: 11:19pm On Feb 06, 2023
albanikeh001:

Sorry to ask. It’s a manual car right ??
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by albanikeh001: 7:11am On Feb 07, 2023
Opemipo2107:

Sorry to ask. It’s a manual car right ??

Automatic gear

Funny enough just yesterday, a friend of mine sent me a direct tokumbo 04 Corolla that's accidented. However, every other thing works perfectly fine. Engine, transmission and AC are in perfect condition. Repairing the accidented parts and oven baking won't exceed #450,000. Owner wants to sell for #1•3 million. If anyone here is interested in the vehicle, let me know. Vehicle is at Apapa tin can. Customs paper are intact. If you want owners no, I can give it to anyone interested in the vehicle

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Omoapena(m): 9:06am On Feb 07, 2023
albanikeh001:

Automatic gear

Funny enough just yesterday, a friend of mine sent me a direct tokumbo 04 Corolla that's accidented. However, every other thing works perfectly fine. Engine, transmission and AC are in perfect condition. Repairing the accidented parts and oven baking won't exceed #450,000. Owner wants to sell for #1•3 million. If anyone here is interested in the vehicle, let me know. Vehicle is at Apapa tin can. Customs paper are intact. If you want owners no, I can give it to anyone interested in the vehicle

When was it cleared and help ask owner if he can take 900k...

I'm seeing 2 different car here, gold and silver, which one is he selling at that price?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 9:16am On Feb 07, 2023
Pearl1910:

Some people still mix Bolt and Indrive and make more than 15k on each App on the average daily. So get your positioning right, don't be too greedy In ur pricing. Even the Bolt u guys are saying the commission is too high, if u work on Bolt from dawn to dusk, u will definitely Net 15k after commission and fuel and that isn't bad at all.

You forget to add bonus

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by RaptObserver: 10:39am On Feb 07, 2023
Pearl, Pope, Gilthronix and other comrades anyone online?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by RaptObserver: 10:40am On Feb 07, 2023
Pearl1910:

I can't locate your number in my contact again. I need something
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by RaptObserver: 10:42am On Feb 07, 2023
albanikeh001:

Automatic gear

I have someone that has interest
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Itsrm(m): 10:44am On Feb 07, 2023
Omoapena:

When was it cleared and help ask owner if he can take 900k...

I'm seeing 2 different car here, gold and silver, which one is he selling at that price?

This is exactly how people get scammed. The market price of that car is over 3m. Make of it what you will

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Barbiturate(m): 10:45am On Feb 07, 2023
Na like this the hustle dey now! If you like buy fuel for 250 per litre, e no 'consign' anybody......you have to be very cheap in your bidding, so you can make 1 million.

Oshi'o da ni le kpako cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by RaptObserver: 10:54am On Feb 07, 2023
Barbiturate:
Na like this the hustle dey now! If you like buy fuel for 250 per litre, e no 'consign' anybody......you have to be very cheap in your bidding, so you can make 1 million.

Oshi'o da ni le kpako cry

Baba I get small business for you o
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Omoapena(m): 11:00am On Feb 07, 2023
Itsrm:

This is exactly how people get scammed. The market price of that car is over 3m. Make of it what you will

I don't understand this your quote, who asked for market value and how is my question related to how people get scammed...

Guy, masharator
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by RaptObserver: 11:00am On Feb 07, 2023
Offline deal anyone available?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Tgiirl(m): 11:43am On Feb 07, 2023
shollywendy1:

Tomiwa, you are doing well. It’s quite a long time. How are you doing? Good to see you here again.

I'm find sir, God bless you

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by inikamoze(m): 11:43am On Feb 07, 2023
RaptObserver:
Offline deal anyone available?

What's the deal?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Itsrm(m): 11:49am On Feb 07, 2023
Omoapena:

I don't understand this your quote, who asked for market value and how is my question related to how people get scammed...

Guy, masharator

If something is not wrong with you, you will not be pricing a car that can be fixed with 450k and sold for 3.5m at N900,000.

Even the asking price of 1.3m clearly tells anyone with half a brain to run as far away as possible

Go and pay 900,000. We will be here to read your lamentations and watch your juicy tears.

Mugu

8 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by RaptObserver: 11:56am On Feb 07, 2023
inikamoze:

What's the deal?

You go carry a client coming to Lagos around tomorrow
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by RaptObserver: 11:57am On Feb 07, 2023
inikamoze:

What's the deal?

So chat me up on Whatsapp get my number from siggy

(1) (2) (3) ... (5141) (5142) (5143) (5144) (5145) (5146) (5147) ... (5687) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.