Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,404 members, 7,819,431 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:10 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (5146) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4764186 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5143) (5144) (5145) (5146) (5147) (5148) (5149) ... (5694) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Omoapena(m): 10:34am On Feb 08, 2023
Who saw that accident at lekki phase 1 yesterday at adetokunbo ademola Street junction between 2 big daddy?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 11:36am On Feb 08, 2023
pope191:

Who come be *una* like this... no sugarcoating, this time is not really the best time for almost every business. The queue system is really affecting everything. I was in a big hotel today and they was a complain on how dull business has been lately. The number of people that could have withdraw money and go about their normal business using ehailling as means of transportation are on queue. The japians obviously will take a toll on business with time.

You people really mess this economy up.

Who are the you people abeg?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 11:57am On Feb 08, 2023
Pearl1910:

Who are the you people abeg?

Swear say you no be card party member grin you wey wear APC cap, PDP tees and LP bangles
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by YeyeGbami: 12:09pm On Feb 08, 2023
Gentlelife50:

Haaaa, thier agent is coming to downplay this reality.
grin

UchePearl abi BellaGabrinchi

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 12:09pm On Feb 08, 2023
pope191:

Swear say you no be card party member grin you wey wear APC cap, PDP tees and LP bangles

I dont do party politics cos it shrouds a man's judgement. I support a politician and if he messes up I call him out. No loyalty to any party.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by YeyeGbami: 12:10pm On Feb 08, 2023
Pearl1910:

I dont do party politics cos it shrouds a man's judgement. I support a politician and if he messes up I call him out. No loyalty to any party.

You loyal to bolt boss

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Tgiirl(m): 12:24pm On Feb 08, 2023
Dailyparrot:
These guys have never met a rider that will pretend to understand only to send 2k at the end of the trip.

You will try to fight but don't have any evidence to back it up since your app documents 2k while your stewpid mouth negotiated a higher fare price.

How una dey see other drivers bid. My rida app no get am o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Tgiirl(m): 12:26pm On Feb 08, 2023
Dailyparrot:

It took GRACE yesterday for me to be able to complete my 8th trip on Bolt to win their bonus.

Bolt that used to give request back to back. God help you if you set destination trip, you will wait forever.

I just had to use any of the other apps to make up for the ride scarcity. There's general decline in movement around the city but Bolt seems to take the hit the most.

Same experience yesterday. But this is the 1st week of a new month. I tot many workers will still have their last month salary to spend na.

Nawa o. Trips where are you.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Hybrid600: 12:29pm On Feb 08, 2023
When to make withdrawals na big problem, how workers fit take spend? Everyone dey manage themselves with little resources when they fit lay hands on.

Tgiirl:

Same experience yesterday. But this is the 1st week of a new month. I tot many workers will still have their last month salary to spend na.

Nawa o. Trips where are you.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Tgiirl(m): 12:32pm On Feb 08, 2023
I AM +1 TODAY.

So I start work on bolt very early today from 6am and by 8:30am . Already gross 12k. Then trips began to get difficult to see.

Between 8:30am and 11 am, I was only able to do 3k more.

And till now no other trips has been found on either bolt, indriver and rida.

Its Time to go back home to celebrate my birthday πŸŽ‚ πŸ₯³ πŸŽ‰

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ksmart027(m): 12:40pm On Feb 08, 2023
Tgiirl:
I AM +1 TODAY.

So I start work on bolt very early today from 6am and by 8:30am . Already gross 12k. Then trips began to get difficult to see.

Happy birthday boss

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 12:49pm On Feb 08, 2023
YeyeGbami:

You loyal to bolt boss

YeyeGbami sense will not kee you. Hope Pearl is seeing your post

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 1:52pm On Feb 08, 2023
YeyeGbami:

You loyal to bolt boss

I no loyal to Bolt o. Just sticking with what works for me. I have tried Indrive many times.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 1:55pm On Feb 08, 2023
Tgiirl:
I AM +1 TODAY.

Happy Birthday Chief...many more years in wisdom, wealth and health.πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽŠπŸŽŠ

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 2:01pm On Feb 08, 2023
Pearl1910:

I no loyal to Bolt o. Just sticking with what works for me. I have tried Indrive many times.

Yet to read where you acknowledge anything good about other app

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Hybrid600: 2:05pm On Feb 08, 2023
Happy birthday. Leave the road and go give yourself a treat.

Tgiirl:
I AM +1 TODAY.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 2:44pm On Feb 08, 2023
pope191:

Yet to read where you acknowledge anything good about other app

U haven't read all my posts
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by YeyeGbami: 5:11pm On Feb 08, 2023
Tgiirl:
I AM +1 TODAY.

Aseyisamodun. More life

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 5:19pm On Feb 08, 2023
Pearl1910:

U haven't read all my posts

I hear you...

Drivers please be mindful of road safety. Once they notice you are uber and your a/c is not working or blowing well. It is now an offence, they say is rider suffocation.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by glambo(m): 7:06pm On Feb 08, 2023
Parts for Camry 2004

Steering rack ₦47,000
Front shock ₦27,000
Back shock ₦27,000
Absorber rubber ₦8,000
Linkage ₦4,000
Engine oil ₦17,000 hardex
Fliter ₦2000
Kick brush- ₦3500

Abeg how you see am.
Na my mechanic give price
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 8:20pm On Feb 08, 2023
glambo:
Parts for Camry 2004

Steering rack ₦47,000
Front shock ₦27,000
Back shock ₦27,000
Absorber rubber ₦8,000
Linkage ₦4,000
Fliter ₦2000
Kick brush- ₦3500

Abeg how you see am.

Lolz...if u enter market with ur list u will save minimum 10k. But inside that 10k, u go chop, pay transport, miscellaneous and ur stress.
So choose one

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mejai(m): 8:24pm On Feb 08, 2023
Pearl1910:

Lolz...if u enter market with ur list u will save minimum 10k. But inside that 10k, u go chop, pay transport, miscellaneous and ur stress.
So choose one
Hehehehe! Case of choosing between the devil and the deep blue sea.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Omoapena(m): 9:01pm On Feb 08, 2023
glambo:
Parts for Camry 2004

Steering rack ₦47,000
Front shock ₦27,000
Back shock ₦27,000
Absorber rubber ₦8,000
Linkage ₦4,000
Fliter ₦2000
Kick brush- ₦3500

Abeg how you see am.

This list is outrageous.

Front shock is about 15k without springs
Back is 10k without springs
Absorber rubber for the four shocks nah 4k, 1k each.
Linkages is 3k tokunbo and 2k brand new
Filter is 1k
Kick brush, just buy half kick for like 8k.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 10:05pm On Feb 08, 2023
glambo:
Parts for Camry 2004

Steering rack ₦47,000
Front shock ₦27,000
Back shock ₦27,000
Absorber rubber ₦8,000
Linkage ₦4,000
Fliter ₦2000
Kick brush- ₦3500

Abeg how you see am.
All these things spoil at once?
This ur car don suffer ooo
grin cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 10:06pm On Feb 08, 2023
I'm
Omoapena:

This list is outrageous.

Filter is 1k

This your own price, for which market?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by glambo(m): 10:42pm On Feb 08, 2023
Omoapena:

This list is outrageous.

Filter is 1k

Thank you for your response.
The shocks are actually new

Any idea about the steeribg rack (tokunbo) mechanic sats it come with tie rod
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by glambo(m): 10:44pm On Feb 08, 2023
Gentlelife50:
I'm
This your own price, for which market?

Please what is your own idea of the prices.
The shocks are new
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by obinoral1179(m): 10:57pm On Feb 08, 2023
Dailyparrot:

It took GRACE yesterday for me to be able to complete my 8th trip on Bolt to win their bonus.

Bolt that used to give request back to back. God help you if you set destination trip, you will wait forever.

I just had to use any of the other apps to make up for the ride scarcity. There's general decline in movement around the city but Bolt seems to take the hit the most.
omo this was what happened to me yesterday, finally went home to relax and today I didn't bother to go anywhere....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by obinoral1179(m): 11:01pm On Feb 08, 2023
glambo:
Parts for Camry 2004

Steering rack ₦47,000
Front shock ₦27,000
Back shock ₦27,000
Absorber rubber ₦8,000
Linkage ₦4,000
Fliter ₦2000
Kick brush- ₦3500

Abeg how you see am.
go market yourself now.... Olowu, firstgate.or ladipo
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Itsrm(m): 11:27pm On Feb 08, 2023
glambo:

Thank you for your response.
The shocks are actually new

Any idea about the steeribg rack (tokunbo) mechanic sats it come with tie rod

You should note that there's no fixed price for vehicle parts. The price depends on the quality you're getting. Tokunbo parts are of different grades and prices same as China parts.

If you don't trust your mechanic or you're on a tight budget just visit the parts store and buy yourself. I'm sure there are people here who can link you to genuine sellers.

Having said that, steering racks are usually expensive. I bought for a Corolla at 60k. This was in PH and things here can be quite expensive. The 47k seems just right.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 11:35pm On Feb 08, 2023
glambo:

Please what is your own idea of the prices.
The shocks are new
Front shocks are nothing below 30k.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Almubarak5: 12:09am On Feb 09, 2023
Please, I need help and advice about how to make go about joining uber and the driving business. I’m a graduate, just concluded nysc and I own a 2010 toyota muscle camry. I got a job opportunity in the Lagos mainland, but accomodation problem is messing it up, I was hoping to manage the work with driving as a side hustle.

But now I have a space I can manage with someone on the Island and I’m considering probably making the driving work full time for a while as the salary for the mainland job is meager.

Now the problem is that I’m finishing up my rent by month ending and I’m running very low on funds, I don’t have a plastic driver license, didn’t finished up with the paperwork, and I see its a necessary requirement..

So how can I get started sooner without it because I really need to get started, every other form of hustle I’ve been on has been very slow.
Like how long does it take to get a DL or is there any other documentation I can manage to work with for the main time?

And how long will it take to get me started with working with bolt, the whole startup process, how long does it takes?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5143) (5144) (5145) (5146) (5147) (5148) (5149) ... (5694) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: africo13610(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.