Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,613 members, 7,813,008 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:40 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (5154) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4735742 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5151) (5152) (5153) (5154) (5155) (5156) (5157) ... (5689) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by easytig(m): 10:00pm On Feb 20, 2023
Hmmm , driving to mushin at 2.00 am odikwa risky ooo,my sympathy to his friends and family,but he need some serious flogging to reset his brain if he doesn't even live in that axis.even to pass mushin enroute oshodi and ikeja along during daytime sef dey vex me.
Josephase:
Let not judge, it could be a long trip with surge which the driver chose to risk. We all have taken risky trips but we all should be careful

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Timagex(m): 10:30pm On Feb 20, 2023
Glithronix:

How could you risk your life hustling at midnight because of money?
2:00 am with a Corolla for that matter!

I wonder o

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Omoapena(m): 12:48am On Feb 21, 2023
northbird:

Thank God he is alive. By the number plates, its either a new driver or HP. 2a.m is an odd time to be anywhere in Lagos, moreso mushin. Why do people risk their lives for peanuts?

I've been living in mushin for years and I can tell you mushin generally is safe, you just have to be careful of your movements at night....

I sometimes go home around that 2am or 3am and I can tell you have never had robbery experience....

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BestTrades: 7:41am On Feb 21, 2023

To check vin of any car
For comprehensive vehicle history report .

https://verifyithq.com/services/vehicle-history-reports/

For Retrieval Of Lost Custom Duty

https://verifyithq.com/lost-customs-papers/

For Custom Duty Verification ..

https://verifyithq.com/services/customs-duty-verification/

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by larlah: 7:56am On Feb 21, 2023
Boss Good morning,
Kindly assist with your contact
Mine is 08962696888
Glithronix:

It is well.
God no go kuku shame us.
Much respect, boss.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Omoapena(m): 3:48pm On Feb 21, 2023
Who's having issues with topping up their indrive balance
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 8:06pm On Feb 21, 2023
Indrive really needs to review their latest modifications.
They need to bring back the timing options for drivers to choose + the complete freedom for passengers to choose their choice of drivers to take them.
Imagine I made a mistake clicking on one of the orders on my screen and fiam, it was automatically accepted, imagine order wey dey show 12 mins to pick up. sad
Had no choice than to move, cos I no want cancel. The rider was patient enough to wait for me, despite spending more than that 12 mins.
Another one is that, when I see nearby orders of let's say 2 mins to pick up, I usually made increase my time to pick up to 5mins, this will give me more spare time to arrive in time and wow the passenger that I arrive early. Sometimes, order that shows 5mins to pick up, you can spend 10mins due to traffic or some amateur drivers wey go dey block your way or bad roads.
Now, I can't modify time. 4 mins means 4 mins and you sometimes will arrive late and I no dey like late stuff.
Make dem bring back the time options for drivers.
Much respect, bosses. smiley

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 8:08pm On Feb 21, 2023
Omoapena:
Who's having issues with topping up their indrive balance
Been crediting my account without issue of any sort.
Is your app updated?
Much respect, boss.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Barbiturate(m): 8:14pm On Feb 21, 2023
@Glit, I don't think 12 mins is that bad for PU. I really don't understand this your post but I feel removing the timing for PU on Indrive is good
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by stacyadams: 8:26pm On Feb 21, 2023
Abeg which bolt inspection centre dey around iju or ogba?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 9:48pm On Feb 21, 2023
Barbiturate:
@Glit, I don't think 12 mins is that bad for PU. I really don't understand this your post but I feel removing the timing for PU on Indrive is good
It ain't good, boss.
My timing circle is from 1 - 10 mins. I don't pick anything above 10mins.
The chosing of time is needed for drivers.
If I see an order that the pick up is 3 mins, I always pick 5 mins of the time options available to me as a driver. That will give me more time to spare.
The order that I just completed now, pick up time was 3 mins and I was late to pick the passenger cos the road no good. If the time options were available, I woul have clicked on 5 mins to arrive pick up and I would meet up.
If a ride request shows 8 mins to pick up, it's not all the time you would meet up without getting late to pick the passenger.
Hope you know say lateness to pick up point affects your rating as a driver.
If lateness to pick up point won't affect driver's rating, it would be fine.
That aside,
What about the one that it will automatically approve an order you just clicked on?
Speaking on the passenger's angle, e no too make sense, cos riders used to have to total liberty to choose the driver that they wanted.
Much respect, boss.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 9:49pm On Feb 21, 2023
The modification is good. @ Glithronix.. 12 mins .means the rider chose you.. I don't have to click twice to bid. Pick price and that's it.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 10:01pm On Feb 21, 2023
@ Glithronix.. how does lateness affect drivers ratings, that's strictly within the purview of the riders..
Right now, no more bidding for the fun of it, once a driver bids, he should be prepared to go.

As long as you are willing to go for the trip, even if you are 2- 3srconds to the timer, click arrive and proceed to the pick up point., some riders will still delay you even after this.

Riders still have liberty to choose their drivers..
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CarGuideNIG: 10:25pm On Feb 21, 2023
Planning to buy a car?

Comprehensive V I N Checks & Reports

https://www.carguide.ng

+2347011116171 [Direct WhatsApp Chat Link In Signature]

Available 24 Hours
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 11:58pm On Feb 21, 2023
northbird:
@ Glithronix.. how does lateness affect drivers ratings, that's strictly within the purview of the riders..
Right now, no more bidding for the fun of it, once a driver bids, he should be prepared to go.

As long as you are willing to go for the trip, even if you are 2- 3srconds to the timer, click arrive and proceed to the pick up point., some riders will still delay you even after this.

Riders still have liberty to choose their drivers..
Boss, frequent lateness to pick up affects your rating star oh.
You no know ni?
@the bold, so you know about this, too? cheesy
Much respect, baba.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 12:10am On Feb 22, 2023
northbird:
The modification is good. @ Glithronix.. 12 mins .means the rider chose you.. I don't have to click twice to bid. Pick price and that's it.
Based on the 12 minutes pick up, the rider didn't pick me. Indrive automatically approved me as I clicked on 'accept'.
If it was as it used to be, many drivers would bid for such ride and the passenger would likely pick the driver closer to her.
He/she can't leave a driver who's 5 mins away and go and pick a driver who's 12 minutes away.
If to say na some crazy rider, as indrive automatically approved me, the rider would cancel cos I was 12 mins away which she wouldn't have picked in the first place. So, what happened once she cancelled? my money goes straight into refund purse and that's not pleasant to me in anyway.
Na this kind stuff dey make riders cancel rides anyhow on bolt once they see you're too far and na drivers dey suffer am with their DS till bolt block dem.
This, I'm speaking from the angle of the passenger.
As a driver, me I don't mind oh, but make passenger dey choose who dem want to ride with ALWAYS.
Much respect, boss.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 12:13am On Feb 22, 2023
stacyadams:
Abeg which bolt inspection centre dey around iju or ogba?
Leave bolt and join the winning team, boss. angry

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by stacyadams: 12:17am On Feb 22, 2023
Glithronix:

Leave bolt and join the winning team, boss. angry
. U mean fastest finger team abi wuber wey no show destination grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 12:27am On Feb 22, 2023
But why are all these riders refusing to add charges to the transfers?
As if they are not in the same country.
But if I wan buy something or use POS they will charge me.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 6:38am On Feb 22, 2023
My people how una dey cope with this
Cashless Nigeria, Fuel scarcity , traffic in Lagos and election week
I keep wondering how you guys are coping driving up and down Lagos in the midst of all this?
Please stay safe and chup the millions you made during Christmas peacefully and don’t drive this week(end).

grin

May God keep us all.

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Barbiturate(m): 7:26am On Feb 22, 2023
BAZ001:
My people how una dey cope with this
Cashless Nigeria, Fuel scarcity , traffic in Lagos and election week
I keep wondering how you guys are coping driving up and down Lagos in the midst of all this?
Please stay safe and chup the millions you made during Christmas peacefully and don’t drive this week(end).

grin
May God keep us all.

Bn a while bro. Trust you're good.

For those issues, well, we still accept transfers, there's fuel now, less traffic now, and finally....definitely no one would work on Saturday. We pray we have a peaceful election.

Do have a blessed day

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by obinoral1179(m): 7:46am On Feb 22, 2023
Where is felicity001? It's been long here....
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Omoapena(m): 9:19am On Feb 22, 2023
I know someone from here who would jump to accept this ride cheesy

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Omoapena(m): 9:21am On Feb 22, 2023
Glithronix:

Been crediting my account without issue of any sort.
Is your app updated?
Much respect, boss.

They were initially asking for card pin which I input but wasn't going through, it later went through after many attempts...

Thanks for the mention

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 9:25am On Feb 22, 2023
Omoapena:

They were initially asking for card pin which I input but wasn't going through, it later went through after many attempts...

Thanks for the mention
Okay, boss.
Much respect, baba.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 9:27am On Feb 22, 2023
stacyadams:
. U mean fastest finger team abi wuber wey no show destination grin
@the bold, now we're talking. cheesy
Much respect, boss.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by abiolag(m): 9:41am On Feb 22, 2023
Omoapena:
2 hours of driving just to fvck
Which kind ladies dey this Lagos sef

10 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Omoapena(m): 9:46am On Feb 22, 2023
abiolag:

2 hours of driving just to fvck
Which kind ladies dey this Lagos sef

cheesy

Toto cost past that amount sha...
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 9:51am On Feb 22, 2023
Omoapena:
Omoh, wetin remain wey person never see for this hustle? grin grin grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 2:35pm On Feb 22, 2023
Money transfer platforms are cashing out right now..

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 2:40pm On Feb 22, 2023
Omoapena:

Any driver that agrees to this is a really dumb driver.. .you drive close to 2 hrs in lagos traffic and won't collect money ...cos of stupid leesh.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by easytig(m): 4:27pm On Feb 22, 2023
burn fuel for close to two hours,pay commission just for few minutes of pleasure, truly
as they say, you can't shame the shameless.this is utterly bad.the LovePeddler should be publicly disgraced.
Omoapena:

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5151) (5152) (5153) (5154) (5155) (5156) (5157) ... (5689) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.