Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,658 members, 7,813,223 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:53 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (5153) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4737714 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5150) (5151) (5152) (5153) (5154) (5155) (5156) ... (5689) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 8:53am On Feb 18, 2023
Barbiturate:
1 idiot UNILAG boy bn wan run me street! I picked him and his friend(tomboy) yesterday at UNILAG sport centre to Lekki phase 1(4k trip) but we bargained 5k cos they begged me to go to chemist bus stop first, so they could pick something. When I got to their destination, they tried to transfer from access but it didn't go through. The guy begged me to give him my acct that he would do it in the night. Woke up this morning and didn't see any alert. Called him around 7am and he said he's still sleeping. Called him again around 9am and he said he would do it and I asked why he didn't do it at midnight, he said he slept off. Got a trip to chevron, so I called him again on my way and he didn't pick. Later he started rejecting my calls. He later switched it off. When I got to chevron, I called and he rejected it again. In fact, I called almost 5 times(at intervals) and he rejected.
I got a trip to Lekki. Dropped rider and drove to the estate. Apparently, you can't enter without a code, so I explained my situation to the chief security and he opted to help me. Told me to take him to the house. In fact, he said the guys in that apartment are known for such and it would give the estate a bad name. When we got there we spoke to the security and he asked if I have a pix and I showed him his pix on WhatsApp. He went to inform them and the idiot said he's coming. We waited for 30 mins plus, no show. The chief security guy that took me there now asked him(apartment security) who manages the apartment. The guy said Emma. He called the Emma and explained to him and he also said this was the 3rd time it's happening. The Emma said he would call them. After waiting for 45mins, the Emma called back and told the chief security to tell me to call the guy again. I called him on speaker, he picked and disrespectfully said; "oga, check your acct, I don send am, no disturb me again o"
I checked and I saw the alert.

The security of the apartment started asking me for settlement, told him to give me his acct, he said he doesn't have, that I should give him cash. Told him I don't have. He collected my number and said he would call me later. When the chief security entered my car for me to drop him at the gate, I told him to give me his acct. This guy said I shouldn't bother. That how much is the money sef. He said I burnt fuel to come here, so I shouldn't worry. That I shouldn't even give that security guy anything. I Thanked him so well and left. Though I planned on going back to give him something.

The security at the apartment revealed to us that the idiot boy is a yahoo boy in UNILAG. That he pays 120k per day for the apartment and he has been there since Feb 1st. He would be there till month end. He even said when he went to his apartment, that he saw him from the window, he was naked on the bed with 3 naked girls. One on his d1ck, the other on his face, the last was just beside.

I can't remember the estate name, but the name of the street inside the estate is Ganiyu bola Hassan close.

Guys pls beware of that place. You can google to know the name of the estate. They said they've been doing it to drivers. Infact the chief security said the last guy before me forfeited his money and laid curses on them!

People can just be wicked for no reason. Sometimes I guess it is because of what they have dip their hands into.

I am still on the watch for a guy since January. 3500 from Trinity University Yaba to Asibi Maryland. The guy run me live straight. His phone number wasn't going through from the onset, I was just sending test via indrive. He came out of the school and didn't put any number to the street. I was able to track him thro WhatsApp and he even asked for my to send my account after gwtting him, saying it was an error. I ask why did he do fake transfer? a trip of 3 hours. I was pissed and never thought a small boy like him can be so callous.

Long story short. He only ask for number to know the person in question, even since he have been avoiding me. I saw his trip the other day while I was in Surulere. I just chuckled, there will always be a nice day. I'll obviously beat him that day and take is iPhone. If I have my way I'll drive off and show him what being mad is all about.

Kenneth by name, now edited to Ford.

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Edonna(m): 8:57am On Feb 18, 2023
Lol.....see what cashless policy has don to us,a cash at hand is better than the one in the bank.......any body with 10k cash nw na big man
Bammzzie:

Bursted... CIA too full this thread grin grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Masterkleenlaun: 12:27pm On Feb 18, 2023
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BestTrades: 1:38pm On Feb 18, 2023

To check vin of any car

For comprehensive vehicle history report .

https://verifyithq.com/services/vehicle-history-reports/

For Retrieval Of Lost Custom Duty

https://verifyithq.com/lost-customs-papers/

For Custom Duty Verification ..

https://verifyithq.com/services/customs-duty-verification/

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by owolabi5: 1:48pm On Feb 18, 2023
✅ Lagos Plate Number

✅ Change of Ownership

✅ Dealer Plate Number

✅ Renewal of Vehicle Particulars

Call/WhatsApp: 08033539981

http://carpapers.com.ng/
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by YeyeGbami: 4:35pm On Feb 18, 2023

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by obinnanelson4(m): 5:40pm On Feb 18, 2023
Edonna:
Lol.....see what cashless policy has don to us,a cash at hand is better than the one in the bank.......any body with 10k cash nw na big man
I've been using Opay Mini POS and its working fine...after the days business i move the money to my main bank acct. Maybe you should give it a try.

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Frezhkid10(m): 7:02pm On Feb 18, 2023
obinnanelson4:
I've been using Opay Mini POS and its working fine...after the days business i move the money to my main bank acct. Maybe you should give it a try.
How much is the charges??
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by obinnanelson4(m): 9:57pm On Feb 18, 2023
Frezhkid10:

How much is the charges??
0.5%
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by YeyeGbami: 11:19pm On Feb 18, 2023
obinnanelson4:
0.5%

Not bad at all.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by abiolag(m): 1:25am On Feb 19, 2023
obinnanelson4:
What is the procedures of getting this pls ?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by obinnanelson4(m): 4:43am On Feb 19, 2023
abiolag:

What is the procedures of getting this pls ?
kindly locate opay office in your state of residence and you will find all the answers you need.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 7:52am On Feb 19, 2023
Barbiturate:
1 idiot UNILAG boy bn wan run me street! I picked him and his friend(tomboy) yesterday at UNILAG sport centre to Lekki phase 1(4k trip) but we bargained 5k cos they begged me to go to chemist bus stop first, so they could pick something. When I got to their destination, they tried to transfer from access but it didn't go through. The guy begged me to give him my acct that he would do it in the night. Woke up this morning and didn't see any alert. Called him around 7am and he said he's still sleeping. Called him again around 9am and he said he would do it and I asked why he didn't do it at midnight, he said he slept off. Got a trip to chevron, so I called him again on my way and he didn't pick. Later he started rejecting my calls. He later switched it off. When I got to chevron, I called and he rejected it again. In fact, I called almost 5 times(at intervals) and he rejected.
I got a trip to Lekki. Dropped rider and drove to the estate. Apparently, you can't enter without a code, so I explained my situation to the chief security and he opted to help me. Told me to take him to the house. In fact, he said the guys in that apartment are known for such and it would give the estate a bad name. When we got there we spoke to the security and he asked if I have a pix and I showed him his pix on WhatsApp. He went to inform them and the idiot said he's coming. We waited for 30 mins plus, no show. The chief security guy that took me there now asked him(apartment security) who manages the apartment. The guy said Emma. He called the Emma and explained to him and he also said this was the 3rd time it's happening. The Emma said he would call them. After waiting for 45mins, the Emma called back and told the chief security to tell me to call the guy again. I called him on speaker, he picked and disrespectfully said; "oga, check your acct, I don send am, no disturb me again o"

The security at the apartment revealed to us that the idiot boy is a yahoo boy in UNILAG. That he pays 120k per day for the apartment on them!

Street is not smilling...times are harsh and everybody is looking to chew the other person. So trust no one.
Collect your money there and then, no postponment, no adjournment, no deferment.
Imagine someone paying 120k daily for apartment and he doesn't want to pay u ur 5k.
Am sure u will never agree for someone to tell u "drop ur account I will do it later".
Experience they say is d best teacher.

As for me, if u like wear suit, or Rev Collar or Imam Headgear if it's an amount I can't forfeit, u r paying me my money instantly.
I always ask them if u go to d market to buy something, can u tell the seller to give u account number that u will transfer later? One of the reasons Indrive is good, halfway into d journey I ask are you giving me cash? If they say no it's transfer, I say pls start doing it now, let me get it before we arrive so that we don't waste time waiting to confirm payment.
U have experienced it now and drop ur tales, someone will read this and still allow rider to scam him tomorrow.

15 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 8:34am On Feb 19, 2023
Pearl1910:

Street is not smilling...times are harsh and everybody is looking to chew the other person. So trust no one.
Collect your money there and then, no postponment, no adjournment, no deferment.
Imagine someone paying 120k daily for apartment and he doesn't want to pay u ur 5k.
Am sure u will never agree for someone to tell u "drop ur account I will do it later".

As for me, if u like wear suit, or Rev Collar or Imam Headgear if it's an amount I can't forfeit, u r paying me my money instantly.
I always ask them if u go to d market to buy something, can u tell the seller to give u account number that u will transfer later? One of the reasons Indrive is good, halfway into d journey I ask are you giving me cash? If they say no it's transfer, I say pls start doing it now, let me get it before we arrive so that we don't waste time waiting to confirm payment.
U have experienced it now and drop ur tales, someone will read this and still allow rider to scam him tomorrow.
Gbam, that's what I do too.
Madam are you paying with cash or transfer?
Transfer, you can start doing it now because of network wahala.
Na time we go catch people wey wan do wayo
grin

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Barbiturate(m): 9:49am On Feb 19, 2023
Pearl1910:

Well said brother. I've learnt my lesson
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by aieromon(m): 10:29am On Feb 19, 2023
obinnanelson4:

I just learnt something new this morning.

Thanks for sharing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vdWdoD-5hgA

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by DukeNija(m): 1:01pm On Feb 19, 2023
Good day house.
Please how much do I pay a driver for a roundtrip trip to Lokoja from Abuja.

It’s a 3hours journey over 2days
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 5:34pm On Feb 19, 2023
DukeNija:
Good day house.
Please how much do I pay a driver for a roundtrip trip to Lokoja from Abuja.

It’s a 3hours journey over 2days

Daily rate should be around 40k per day, Minimum 30k daily.
If driver makes 20k without stressing his car and while staying within the secured city of Abuja, then you should pay him something more reasonable for the stress and risk of outside work.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 6:54pm On Feb 19, 2023
Indrive don remove time.... here we go

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by DukeNija(m): 8:13pm On Feb 19, 2023
Pearl1910:

Daily rate should be around 40k per day, Minimum 30k daily.
If driver makes 20k without stressing his car and while staying within the secured city of Abuja, then you should pay him something more reasonable for the stress and risk of outside work.

Thank you. Really appreciate your feedback

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Rinoxy: 11:27pm On Feb 19, 2023
Morningstarrr:

Alright boss… many thanks
Hello, you emailed me but I couldn't find it in my inbox.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Timagex(m): 11:33pm On Feb 19, 2023
https://twitter.com/YomY0m_/status/1627415353599963137?t=g4zrKjEFVDU1e1kpQSGDvQ&s=19

A driver with Corrola was robbed and stabbed at mushin. Let's be careful out there.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 11:41pm On Feb 19, 2023
Timagex:
https://twitter.com/YomY0m_/status/1627415353599963137?t=g4zrKjEFVDU1e1kpQSGDvQ&s=19

A driver with Corrola was robbed and stabbed at mushin. Let's be careful out there.

Mushin by 2am...it is well o. Thank God he is alive.

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by funshelite(m): 8:23am On Feb 20, 2023
Djdamian:

Send me a message, 09038128067

Noted 👍🏼
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by itscitizen: 8:43am On Feb 20, 2023
Hello please if you have any opportunity getting a rental car for bolt / Uber for me . I can remit 35k/week Please WhatsApp me ‪+234 907 386 6176‬ . I have my driving license
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 8:55am On Feb 20, 2023
Timagex:

Thank God he is alive. By the number plates, its either a new driver or HP. 2a.m is an odd time to be anywhere in Lagos, moreso mushin. Why do people risk their lives for peanuts?

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davit: 9:09am On Feb 20, 2023
Just imagine. They can pay 120k per night for apartment. But they don't mind cheating drivers of just 5k.3k.
Reason I would tell any driver to never drop account number for riders. Always collect your money no matter the situation. Nothing like I'm in a hurry.

Just checking on ye all this side. Been a while.
Barbiturate:

The security of the apartment started asking me for settlement, told him to give me his acct, he said he doesn't have, that I should give him cash. Told him I don't have. He collected my number and said he would call me later. When the chief security entered my car for me to drop him at the gate, I told him to give me his acct. This guy said I shouldn't bother. That how much is the money sef. He said I burnt fuel to come here, so I shouldn't worry. That I shouldn't even give that security guy anything. I Thanked him so well and left. Though I planned on going back to give him something.

The security at the apartment revealed to us that the idiot boy is a yahoo boy in UNILAG. That he pays 120k per day for the apartment and he has been there since Feb 1st. He would be there till month end. He even said when he went to his apartment, that he saw him from the window, he was naked on the bed with 3 naked girls. One on his d1ck, the other on his face, the last was just beside.

I can't remember the estate name, but the name of the street inside the estate is Ganiyu bola Hassan close.

Guys pls beware of that place. You can google to know the name of the estate. They said they've been doing it to drivers. Infact the chief security said the last guy before me forfeited his money and laid curses on them!

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Easyincome24: 4:27pm On Feb 20, 2023
Did anyone receive the attached message from Anayer?

It's a new E-hailing company and they are rooting for more partners and drivers.

Just Google to read more about them.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 5:43pm On Feb 20, 2023
pope191:
Indrive don remove time.... here we go
Yeah, dem don remove am. Smiles.
Much respect, baba.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 5:45pm On Feb 20, 2023
Timagex:

How could you risk your life hustling at midnight because of money?
2:00 am with a Corolla for that matter!

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Josephase: 8:02pm On Feb 20, 2023
Let not judge, it could be a long trip with surge which the driver chose to risk. We all have taken risky trips but we all should be careful
Glithronix:

How could you risk your life hustling at midnight because of money?
2:00 am with a Corolla for that matter!

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 9:05pm On Feb 20, 2023
Josephase:
Let not judge, it could be a long trip with surge which the driver chose to risk. We all have taken risky trips but we all should be careful
It is well.
God no go kuku shame us.
Much respect, boss.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5150) (5151) (5152) (5153) (5154) (5155) (5156) ... (5689) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: jpworld(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.