Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,915 members, 7,835,057 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:45 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (5151) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4815586 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5148) (5149) (5150) (5151) (5152) (5153) (5154) ... (5704) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Omoapena(m): 12:21am On Feb 15, 2023
Djdamian:

Car wey nor be driver own,that's what you guys are charging 25k for? For a day trip to ibadan?

Be like say I go dey do this work o.

You sef dey reason am, just to drive someone's car to ibadan to and fro, and they are saying 20k, he's not providing car and he's not buying fuel, his own is to drive which I'm sure the to and fro journey won't be more than 6hrs, and that's with heavy traffic o. And they want him to charge 20k

10k is very much fair to me tho cuz that's a total net profit without expense.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Omoapena(m): 12:23am On Feb 15, 2023
Gentlelife50:

So he will treck back to Lagos?
grin

It's to and fro na...
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Atk1nson(m): 6:42am On Feb 15, 2023
Omoapena:

What time is the person going to get to the bus park, I can do it....

Should arrive at about 2:00pm and leave at about 5:00pm.

Please send me a message on whatsapp.....
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Dailyparrot: 7:49am On Feb 15, 2023
141samuel:
for me and my car , I can't go to Ibadan for nothing less than 35k even is one way trip I will still collect toll and fro, the last time I went to Ibadan I collected 40k. Check the price on bolt is around 20k depending on your location, so why can't driver collect 40k. So if you are not the one driving it 20/25k is okay

This question has exposed why some people will forever remain stagnant. People do the same work but charge differently based on how much they value themselves.

From Ikeja to Lekki Phase 11, some riders pay 7k. That's how many minutes drive with lesser risks.

Using your own car cannot consume anything more than 5k fuel, to and fro. So, I don't see how the price should be significantly different if you're not using your own car.

Ibadan is how many kilometers again? Just 3 good trips intra city will give you the 10k so why go through the stress of heading to Ibadan for just 10k

11 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 411Cars: 7:51am On Feb 15, 2023
Kia Rio 2006 available for sale in Idimu, Lagos.

AC working perfectly, engine and gear in top condition.

Perfect for Bolt, Indrive and Uber

Price: 900k
Come with your mechanic for inspection.

To inspect, please call 08031391676

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 411Cars: 7:52am On Feb 15, 2023
More pics

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by austino100(m): 10:15am On Feb 15, 2023
Good morning Comrades, help me reach this guy to pay me my money. I picked them from 83 Makinde street Oshodi going to Festival Mall Amuwo Odofin. The guy refused to pick my calls. I have written to Indriver on what happened during the trip. His number 0907 992 0714

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sunnymighty(m): 12:19pm On Feb 15, 2023
austino100:
Good morning Comrades, help me reach this guy to pay me my money. I picked them from 83 Makinde street Oshodi going to Festival Mall Amuwo Odofin. The guy refused to pick my calls. I have written to Indriver on what happened during the trip. His number 0907 992 0714
Can't seem to wrap my head around why a service would be rendered and the rider is finding it difficult to pay as agreed. We are our own problem.

8 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BestTrades: 12:22pm On Feb 15, 2023

To check vin of any car

For comprehensive vehicle history report .

https://verifyithq.com/services/vehicle-history-reports/

For Retrieval Of Lost Custom Duty

https://verifyithq.com/lost-customs-papers/

For Custom Duty Verification ..

https://verifyithq.com/services/customs-duty-verification/

πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜‘
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 12:48pm On Feb 15, 2023
grin
Maybe na three seater vehicle they need

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 12:54pm On Feb 15, 2023
Gentlelife50:
grin
I saw a bolt driver this morning showed up with a Sienna (2010 type). Omoh, come see as the Sienna dey shine like a brand new one. Mo fΓ³ oh.
How dem want take dey make reasonable profit with a V6 vehicle that's probably 3.3L engine? lipsrsealed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 12:57pm On Feb 15, 2023
Gentlelife50:
grin
You for accept am naah.
You go just ask the remaining individual(s) to enter booth. grin
Much respect, boss.

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by RoadMozart(m): 1:14pm On Feb 15, 2023
Glithronix:

I saw a bolt driver this morning showed up with a Sienna (2010 type). Omoh, come see as the Sienna dey shine like a brand new one. Mo fΓ³ oh.
How dem want take dey make reasonable profit with a V6 vehicle that's probably 3.3L engine? lipsrsealed

Some people use bigger cars. Come see as people dey use GLK for Abuja. You go see Gwagon sef

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 1:54pm On Feb 15, 2023
grin
Glithronix:

You for accept am naah.
You go just ask the remainder individual(s) to enter booth. grin
Much respect, boss.

I just imagined the scenario and I bust into laughter,.... grin

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 1:56pm On Feb 15, 2023
RoadMozart:

Some people use bigger cars. Come see as people dey use GLK for Abuja. You go see Gwagon sef

Not sure those folks are into it for profit, there might be another angle..

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by SeyiJay(m): 3:01pm On Feb 15, 2023
Glithronix:

Any phone with 4gb ram minimum and battery 4000mAh upwards.
Wetin dey important na the ram size.
Battery? Charging on-the-go, so no much worries about that.
PS: make him no go for itel phone oooh. grin
Much respect, boss.

Many thx for the tip, bro. Well noted! Will appreciate more advice from house members. Respect Y'all!

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Kenzo01: 3:15pm On Feb 15, 2023
Djdamian:

Unfortunately, my dislike for driving won't allow me.

I will rather issue out my cars for lease or Hire purchase

I wound be interested to drive your car and give your weekly remittances
I am a careful driver
My WhatsApp num is 09071931660
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 4:11pm On Feb 15, 2023
RoadMozart:

How do they make profit? sad
Cc: pearl1910.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 4:12pm On Feb 15, 2023
northbird:
grin

I just imagined the scenario and I bust into laughter,.... grin
🀭🀭🀭🀭🀭

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by YeyeGbami: 4:23pm On Feb 15, 2023
RoadMozart:

Even though lagosians like awuf, i doubt if they will enter any of these vehicles you mentioned. Riders wey be say if you and your car too fresh dem go dey reason you lowkey.

9 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 7:32pm On Feb 15, 2023
austino100:

Sope Oti lo... This one don go. Forget it. Those are not the type of people that u call or threaten to send your money and they will send it.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by RoadMozart(m): 8:42pm On Feb 15, 2023
northbird:

Not sure those ones are into it for profit, there might be another angle..

Yeah you're right... A friend of mine once ordered uber in Abj and a Gwagon pulled over, he asked the driver why during the trip and he said that he just lost his wife...... To kill boredom and loneliness, he decided to use his G63 for Uber

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BestTrades: 9:26pm On Feb 15, 2023
BestTrades:

To check vin of any car

For comprehensive vehicle history report .

https://verifyithq.com/services/vehicle-history-reports/

For Retrieval Of Lost Custom Duty

https://verifyithq.com/lost-customs-papers/

For Custom Duty Verification ..

https://verifyithq.com/services/customs-duty-verification/

πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜‘
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BestTrades: 9:27pm On Feb 15, 2023
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 10:16pm On Feb 15, 2023
RoadMozart:

Yeah you're right... A friend of mine once ordered uber in Abj and a Gwagon pulled over, he asked the driver why during the trip and he said that he just lost his wife...... To kill boredom and loneliness, he decided to use his G63 for Uber

Maybe... most times, there's an underlying motive.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 10:52pm On Feb 15, 2023
RoadMozart:

Let him continue, very Uber boredom will be killing him.
Make him dey play
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Kenzo01: 1:08am On Feb 16, 2023
Hello everyone
My name is Hassan
I am interested in driving a car for Uber
if you have a car that can be used for this purpose, kindly call or chat me on 09071931660
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 9:37am On Feb 16, 2023
RoadMozart:

Pope and Bazooo una dey see gist grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 411Cars: 10:15am On Feb 16, 2023
Kia Rio 2006 available for sale in Idimu, Lagos.

AC working perfectly, engine and gear in top condition.

Perfect for Bolt, Indrive and Uber

Price: 900k
Come with your mechanic for inspection.

To inspect, please call 08031391676

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 411Cars: 10:16am On Feb 16, 2023
More pics

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by computerglobal(m): 2:08pm On Feb 16, 2023

Instant Comprehensive Vehicle History Report

Recovery Of Lost Custom Papers(Instant)

Custom Duty Verification((Instant)

Contact us on Whats-app now . Just a click away..

Call/Sms/Whatsapp (vin/chassis) to +234 - 806 -036 - 5068.
www.nairaland.com/computerglobal

(1) (2) (3) ... (5148) (5149) (5150) (5151) (5152) (5153) (5154) ... (5704) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.