Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,528 members, 7,819,901 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:58 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (5173) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4765886 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5170) (5171) (5172) (5173) (5174) (5175) (5176) ... (5695) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 2:50pm On Mar 22, 2023
pope191:

This one they keep chasing each other for nairaland. E reach ask
As in... no be small thing. grin
Much respect, baba.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ReadaDream(m): 3:12pm On Mar 22, 2023
tojahh:

Na one way we use. Then the traffic was at Safeway.

I joined the one way from United
Bro please be careful with that one way. It's a trap.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 3:20pm On Mar 22, 2023
tojahh:

Na one way we use. Then the traffic was at Safeway.

I joined the one way from United

Newbies I hope you are learning from Otunba

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tojahh(m): 3:35pm On Mar 22, 2023
ReadaDream:
Bro please be careful with that one way. It's a trap.

Of course.

Them don hold me before. I give them esprit de corps base on one or two.

But one way no good. Someone was knocked down last December at that Thera Annex.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by HonourablePomk: 8:05pm On Mar 22, 2023
Hello guys please I noticed one of my car back speaker is sounding somehow when the music bass is high. Which means the speaker is bad

Please who knows how much to replace it? If it’s expensive to replace do they repair it? If it’s too expensive too is it possible to disconnect only that one since the other one behind is working
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Treaster: 9:28pm On Mar 22, 2023
Omoapena:

Don't get it twisted bro.

When I collected the car, I told him to change the tyres and rim but he said how will he use his money to do that, he said he can't do anything in the car...

He wasn't ready to spend a dime on the car after we signed the deal.

I started using the car and I converted the rim from 15rim to 16rim in 3months, told him about it and even told him how much it cost me for the rim upgrade, I didn't just do that...

And what you said concerning using car of 3m to devalue it to 800k in just 2 months, pls how is that possible when no accident occur?

And someone who had dropped part payment for a car to become his, will he mismanage it to extent the car will get devalued, owner will not just be the one to loose if the car gets devalued, i will loose totally as well, my time and resources put together will be of waste and I'm doing everything possible to avoid this but he always come with problems on problems...

1 you talk way too much.

2 you fail to apply wisdom in your dealings. What stops you from using an alternative username to post the parts you intend to sell?

3 if at all you want to dispose them, must it be on nairaland?

I don't even think you have a bad partner bro cause if you jam wicked person ehn, lemme reserve my comment.

14 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Treaster: 9:32pm On Mar 22, 2023
Djdamian:

I really didn't want to stress this issue cos I feel this forum shouldn't be a place to air private matters. But for clarity sake and a reply to your opinion,I will shed some light

I think everyone is missing the whole plot here. I asked a question out from curiosity if it's allowed for a driver to sell parts of car without a informing the owner and making changes to a vehicle too. I needed a simple straight forward answer from experienced car owners and drivers here in this section.

The question wasn't directed to Omoapena cos I already did privately which as usual treated like a treat.

The problem i have with this man is that he paints me like a bad person,just to get cheap likes and sympathy from anyone who cares.He says i pray for his downfall, I winch hunt him(I haven'tseen this car in more than 5 months nor seen him), says I like comfort in misery yet I make things very flexible for him.

In January this year, he carried me along in some expenses he made on the car and he wanted to bring it down for inspections. I told him not to bother i felt there was no need to bring the vehicle down ,rather he uses that time to recoup the money he's spent. I understood.

Some weeks back,he told me he won't meet up with payment and stated his reasons,I obliged and told him to pay up the following week. I also borrowed him some money to assist him on personal issues that period.

I just want to be carried along on issues regarding the vehicle, "I tend to this on the vehicle", "the vehicle is giving me issues on this and I feel doing this will make my job easier" . Is that a difficult task to do?* the idea is for me to understand situations especially when it affects the job and not me been blindsided on issues and matters regarding the condition of the business which includes driver's wellbeing and the car also.

Apologies to every member of this forum who seems to witness unnecessary issues that happens between me and Omoapena.

Shalom

You're panicking over trivial issues to be candid, there are drivers who do way worse and no one bothers them. Why? No one knows how they modify the cars.

You're getting worked up cause you SEE his moves here on this thread, if he posts less, you'll have no issues whatsoever with him.

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Omoapena(m): 9:40pm On Mar 22, 2023
Treaster:

1 you talk way too much.

2 you fail to apply wisdom in your dealings. What stops you from using an alternative username to post the parts you intend to sell?

3 if at all you want to dispose them, must it be on nairaland?

I don't even think you have a bad partner bro cause if you jam wicked person ehn, lemme reserve my comment.

Thanks for the compliment

And why should I dispose it with another moniker when I don’t have hidden agenda, I guess you should ask why he’s stalking whatever I say or post here…

It must be nairaland cuz this is where I’m comfortable with whether someone is seeing it or not…

I’m not saying he’s a bad or good person, but he should stop giving himself unnecessary wahala when it’s not as if I’m not paying for the car collected….

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Edonna(m): 11:20pm On Mar 22, 2023
I have been in transportation business (not uber) for about 4years as an employer so I believe am in a good position to advise.
Bro Djdamian is ur boss no matter how u try to put it until u finish with payment,if u where working in an office setting will be talking to him like this.......there can't be two captains in a ship u should know that....... hence u re not done with payments u don't want to be sounding rude to him trust me.
Learn to accept that u re wrong and stop stressing issues.
I have been observing u guys for quite some time now so I didn't wake up one morning to start giving this free advise.
U just need to let somethings go ,even if u re right and he(damian)is wrong a simple sorry can take all the stress away(but in this case I put it to u that u re wrong,should have consulted with him first and try as much as u can to get a response b4 doing those type of changes)and DjDamian u should learn to input that in any future contract to avoid unnecessary issues.
A word is enough for the wise
Omoapena:

And why should I dispose it with another moniker when I don’t have hidden agenda, I guess you should ask why he’s stalking whatever I say or post here…

It must be nairaland cuz this is where I’m comfortable with whether someone is seeing it or not…

I’m not saying he’s a bad or good person, but he should stop giving himself unnecessary wahala when it’s not as if I’m not paying for the car collected….

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Djdamian(m): 6:51am On Mar 23, 2023
Omoapena:

Stalking you?

I have been a member of Nairaland since 2009 .Before I met you, I have been a dire follower of this thread. I visit this topic everyday and so many other topics I follow here on Nairaland. You got my advertisement of needing a driver on this thread and yet you keep insulting me that I stalk you?

I have asked you to move on but I still don't know your problem. Do not slander me on this forum,I will not take it likely with you.
Na God I take use beg you,do not push me.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Omoapena(m): 7:32am On Mar 23, 2023
Djdamian:

Stalking you?

I have been a member of Nairaland since 2009 .Before I met you, I have been a dire follower of this thread. I visit this topic everyday and so many other topics I follow here on Nairaland. You got my advertisement of needing a driver on this thread and yet you keep insulting me that I stalk you?

I have asked you to move on but I still don't know your problem. Do not slander me on this forum,I will not take it likely with you.
Na God I take use beg you,do not push me.

Okay

Might be wrong…
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 7:38am On Mar 23, 2023
Omoapena:

I already told u before; apply wisdom in ur dealings.
You talk way too much.
This matter has been closed but u r still responding to every other user. Until u will say something that will hit the wrong cord.

Ur partner still dey borrow u money and allow you skip payments and u aren't humble, u are still making mouth here that "as far as he is getting his money" u never jam bad partner. Just like there are bad drivers, just know there are also bad partners.
Wisdom is profitable to direct.
If u like respond to me again, me will not answer u again.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Jibwillz: 8:13am On Mar 23, 2023
Remember saying this to Omoapena

Jibwillz:

I don't see a valid reason why you should keep responding to every new comment regarding this issue.
It's been trashed and both parties have made peace.

If I was ur partner ehn, this ur need to shalaye everytime even after issues had been resolved would definitely start spiking up my anger.

Old comments has proffered solutions and i expect you to focus on ur hussle and stop letting ur ego make new posts dredge up what has already been buried.
A wise person would ignore any further comment on this, but i might be wrong about the bolded sha

Fix up brah.

Nigga clearly lacks wisdom of handling issues.
Talking too much and undermining his partner? Nah! the disrespect has gone too far.

Rubbish.

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mejai(m): 10:14am On Mar 23, 2023
When I was in the spirit.... I said this earlier. grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gomicad: 12:19pm On Mar 23, 2023
sodiquisty:
Good morning pilot
Please I want to jump on a higher purchase agreement. The car is Nigeria use Big for nothing for 2.6M with initial deposit of 300,000. The interior and exterior is still ok
Is the amount ok considering the car is big for nothing.
I need you advise pilots

Please how can I get this kind of deal.
Anybody that knows how I can get this kind of dea
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Xcalibre90: 7:00pm On Mar 23, 2023
Peace of Mind!
Pls I need some expert advice.
Is Peugeot 206 used for Bolt?
Also Peugeot 307?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Timagex(m): 9:26pm On Mar 23, 2023
Xcalibre90:
Peace of Mind!
Pls I need some expert advice.
Is Peugeot 206 used for Bolt?
Also Peugeot 307?

Peugeot 206 is not acceptable.
Peugeot 307 is acceptable. Just make sure it is a manual transmission and it has the TUPJ5 engine. Run from ew10.

I'm even thinking of getting one.

Bless up..

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Timagex(m): 9:29pm On Mar 23, 2023
As seen on Facebook. What is the implication of this update my ogas in the House?

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ReadaDream(m): 4:16am On Mar 24, 2023
Owode-Yewa as how nah grin

Even if I want to go, it will never be on the App.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Xcalibre90: 5:41am On Mar 24, 2023
[quote author=Timagex post=122012344]

Peugeot 206 is not acceptable.
Peugeot 307 is acceptable. Just make sure it is a manual transmission and it has the TUPJ5 engine. Run from ew10.

I'm even thinking of getting one.

Thank u boss!
Also thinking of getting one.
Much respect!

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by obinoral1179(m): 1:52pm On Mar 24, 2023
I know some drivers will picked the ride without checking the last destination on the map, the rider even accepted the last amount on the app..

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by SeyiJay(m): 2:00pm On Mar 24, 2023
Pearl1910:

I already told u before; apply wisdom in ur dealings.
You talk way too much.
This matter has been closed but u r still responding to every other user. Until u will say something that will hit the wrong cord.

Ur partner still dey borrow u money and allow you skip payments and u aren't humble, u are still making mouth here that "as far as he is getting his money" u never jam bad partner. Just like there are bad drivers, just know there are also bad partners.
Wisdom is profitable to direct.
If u like respond to me again, me will not answer u again.

Nice talk bro. How I wish I had a partner like he does . . . enjoying such support from the car owner our relationship go dey smooth all the way.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Edonna(m): 2:22pm On Mar 24, 2023
SeyiJay:

Nice talk bro. How I wish I had a partner like he does . . . enjoying such support from the car owner our relationship go dey smooth all the way.
u don't know wat u have until u loose it

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by herborlahdey: 2:48pm On Mar 24, 2023
herborlahdey:
Good afternoon pilots
Please I am in need of a car for weekly remittance or hp in Lagos.
Help a brother.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by abefeabebi(m): 5:22pm On Mar 24, 2023
Good day to u all, pls I need some hint about the small Suzuki given out by Uber, pls is it advisable to go for the car. Heard delivery is now 6k per day Mon to Saturday. Any hidden terms and conditions?
Thanks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Olatoman(m): 5:45pm On Mar 24, 2023
I experienced Bolts' supposed bogus bonus yesterday.

25k Bonus (40 hours/30 trips, 85 completion rate) expiring Thursday night

Wednesday night, gotten to 39 hours, and 29 trips. (surulere short trips helped me beat a silly Caleb uni trip I took on Wednesday morning)

I expected to wake up and balance the last trip, then boost my completion rate to 85% before midnight.

Na so I no see Bonus when I open the app.

I no even bother Hustle yesterday and today.

NB: I WFH (finance), so I use Bolt to cover everyday living expenses.

Work 6 am to 11 am, then 5.30/6 pm to about 10 and call it a day.

I always try to hit the daily bonus (where available), to reduce the comms payable to Bolt.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ReadaDream(m): 6:09pm On Mar 24, 2023
obinoral1179:
I know some drivers will picked the ride without checking the last destination on the map, the rider even accepted the last amount on the app..
So much stress just to earn #2600 angry

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by morax101(m): 6:45pm On Mar 24, 2023
ReadaDream:
Bro traffic started way back 4am. I entered it at 425am around Hopeville angry
This is no way to live life, tueh.

That traffic is still there!!! Crazy, I miss this house. How’s everyone. There’s been over 100 pages unread conversation, guess I’m going to join the train again from here. Be safe out there guys.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 7:55pm On Mar 24, 2023
Olatoman:
I experienced Bolts' supposed bogus bonus yesterday.

25k Bonus (40 hours/30 trips, 85 completion rate) expiring Thursday night

Wednesday night, gotten to 39 hours, and 29 trips. (surulere short trips helped me beat a silly Caleb uni trip I took on Wednesday morning)

I expected to wake up and balance the last trip, then boost my completion rate to 85% before midnight.

Na so I no see Bonus when I open the app.

I no even bother Hustle yesterday and today.

NB: I WFH (finance), so I use Bolt to cover everyday living expenses.

Work 6 am to 11 am, then 5.30/6 pm to about 10 and call it a day.

I always try to hit the daily bonus (where available), to reduce the comms payable to Bolt.

Ur story no clear...how will ur bonus just disappear like that?

It's still in campaign history, so click ur all campaigns and screen grab, let's see what happened to it.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Masterkleenlaun: 8:39pm On Mar 24, 2023
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Olatoman(m): 9:05pm On Mar 24, 2023
Pearl1910:

Ur story no clear...how will ur bonus just disappear like that?

It's still in campaign history, so click ur all campaigns and screen grab, let's see what happened to it.

Was surprised also when I didn't see it.

This is a screenshot of all Bonuses

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 11:30pm On Mar 24, 2023
Olatoman:

Was surprised also when I didn't see it.

This is a screenshot of all Bonuses

Keep scrolling to Sunday.

Moreover, I am seeing you got 3200 bonus on each of the days this week. I am not sure u can have 25k bonus running cuncorently with the 3,200 daily bonus. It's either the daily one or the weekly one.
There is an explanation for that

(1) (2) (3) ... (5170) (5171) (5172) (5173) (5174) (5175) (5176) ... (5695) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.