Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,729 members, 7,831,316 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:57 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (5211) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4804981 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5208) (5209) (5210) (5211) (5212) (5213) (5214) ... (5700) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 8:36am On May 06, 2023
tojahh:

Sign of Mahmoud Yakubu....

Announcing a winner while we were asleep grin

And he resemble Hausa from far. Howfa the lemon you buy for shollywendy, they still deh push em start?

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 12:00pm On May 06, 2023
Blackbishop:

Omo felicity has done it again. Feli on da beats…. I know dru23 will rolling with laughter now. And the hyenas are out to mock and laugh. This is a good laugh this night with fela playing on the background here

zukwanuike biko no add salt to injury grin

After ur fellow kazeem don give Felicity 2 heavy punches for eye to rest him brain for money to drop
You wan come dey add to d punch for here
Noooo now, e no good.
Felicity001 na big name for here oo
We no go allow una dey disrespect Felicity like that.
Se Felicity001 wa kere ninu ayie ni ?
Haba small thing police go slap am, kazeem go blow am, newbie go drag am… wetin self

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by SHOOPSYN(m): 12:11pm On May 06, 2023
BAZ001:

Na jeje i just dey pass and peeping on wetin dey happen for here. Na so I see FASASI1 dey drag Felicity like I pass my neighbor generator. Ah Ah wetin fit cause this dragging like this ?
Gbam Themoderator drop picture of the benz with horn bandaged on radiator grin before i know it bottles don dey fly up and down.
Them mention Tojahh name say he wan sell lemon car but Felicity hijacked the client and sell Bad lemon car to the client .
Them say pearl1910 drive round Lagos, Akute agbado, ajah , Abeokuta looking for good lemon car and finally bought civic for client but next day the civic no gree start grin
Everybody just dey put mouth dey wash dirty linen for public.
E remain small bottle for touch izzou cos izzou begin talk down on agents not knowing say na car dealers/agent full here. Men no dey move Lagos again.

Before you know it , Everywhere just scatter grin

grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Blackbishop(m): 1:30pm On May 06, 2023
FASASI1:

As a business man, is refunding suppose to be an issue ?? Am I supposed to even get stressed before getting refund You said you refunded without hesitation 😂 guy easy, it was because I was not trying to back down and you saw, why was I the one that paid for your stupidity at the pos terminal ?? Which couldn't you say since it's was your fault you couldn't transfer we should spilt the charges ?? 😂 You didn't dispute the 100k mobile limit again.

I am not countering your lies bro, all I did was to exposed the piled up lie.

Mr you are an epitome of lies.

Pls repeat that again
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BigCee0: 2:36pm On May 06, 2023
Unclesamo:
What I learnt from the Fracases so far is that:

If you are not street smart & know little about cars, never ever deal with someone like that Felicity001 guy... take your money elsewhere.

Giving receipt details gave a lot of details all in a bid of covering his loops. Desperation & Greed ehnnnn

Fasasi1 was just a victim that trusted too much.

in a sane atmosphere... Felicity should be apologizing for a bad deal & transactions, but pride won't let him.

I believe Fasas & other member have learnt a lot...even myself.

That guy is all shades of Crime... The wise ones would do better to run kilometers on hearing F-E-L-I

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by AlNur: 5:54pm On May 06, 2023
08067937074 WhatsApp. Guys I am still looking for a car to drive on bolt. 30k remittance every week. I live around Ojodu Berger.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Greatn3ss: 7:20pm On May 06, 2023
pope191:

Same here... but 49k upfront o grin
I've replied your mail sir
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Barbiturate(m): 9:33pm On May 06, 2023
Personal opinion: I feel that riders on Rida App are bitter and terrible people! They quote very ridiculous prices, treat drivers like shit, waste your time, still give you 1 star. I've been using Rida for some time now and I can tell you that I accept a whole lot of sh1t. Long waiting, low price, rudeness and all worth not! They still rate you low. Some even try to cheat you. I have not used Indrive for sometime now, so I decided to try it today. I was on 4.4 and I only did 2 trips and my rating entered 4.5. Meanwhile, I was on 4.3 on Rida on Monday. It's now 4.1. I don't understand it. I don't speed. I put on A/C. I wait for them, even though I call to let them know it's just 5 mins waiting time. I even help with load. I allow them use BT.

Very terrible set of humans on Rida App!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by lanrexdo(m): 11:49pm On May 06, 2023
I am sorry bro. Wetin you dey find for rida?
I tried using it once them no tell me before I uninstall tha shit off my phone.

Barbiturate:
Personal opinion: I feel that riders on Rida App are bitter and terrible people! They quote very ridiculous prices, treat drivers like shit, waste your time, still give you 1 star. I've been using Rida for some time now and I can tell you that I accept a whole lot of sh1t. Long waiting, low price, rudeness and all worth not! They still rate you low. Some even try to cheat you. I have not used Indrive for sometime now, so I decided to try it today. I was on 4.4 and I only did 2 trips and my rating entered 4.5. Meanwhile, I was on 4.3 on Rida on Monday. It's now 4.1. I don't understand it. I don't speed. I put on A/C. I wait for them, even though I call to let them know it's just 5 mins waiting time. I even help with load. I allow them use BT.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mejai(m): 11:52pm On May 06, 2023
Barbiturate:

Nigerians don't deserve all u listed.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Barbiturate(m): 12:11am On May 07, 2023
lanrexdo:
I am sorry bro. Wetin you dey find for rida?
I tried using it once them no tell me before I uninstall tha shit off my phone.

Walai, I'm uninstalling it ASAP. Back to Indrive
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Barbiturate(m): 12:12am On May 07, 2023
mejai:
Nigerians don't deserve all u listed.

They really don't

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 9:28am On May 07, 2023
Barbiturate:

Bro most times no be the rider's ratings dey xup, Rida knows what's going on.
I guess they frown at cancellations and use it to judge when calculating your ratings, if u doubt me check how many trips you cancelled.
Because they don't charge or penalize drivers for cancellations most times we cancel anyhow and it plays a role in the ratings.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Barbiturate(m): 9:55am On May 07, 2023
Gentlelife50:

Bro most times no be the rider's ratings dey xup, Rida knows what's going on.
I guess they frown at cancellations and use it to judge when calculating your ratings, if u doubt me check how many trips you cancelled.
Because they don't charge or penalize drivers for cancellations most times we cancel anyhow and it plays a role in the ratings.

You could be right but then I really don't cancel anyhow, cos I don't bid anyhow. At times I quickly check the address on Gmap to be sure before bidding. My cancellation is so minute that I can count. It's usually their fault. A guy delayed me for 30 mins, just to send code.... couldn't wait so I cancelled. A lady with bags of rice.....Shey U dey whine me ni! Got to PU and rider's phone switched off. Waited for long, then cancelled. They are really not much.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Blackbishop(m): 11:02am On May 07, 2023
[quote author=FASASI1 post=122931268][/quote]

No mind hoodlum I no Dey read him epistle again cuz the error wey dey hoodlum epistle will make you miss road. Oya make una rest abeg
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Blackbishop(m): 11:10am On May 07, 2023
obinoral1179:
I won't respond to you in the manner you think I will.... It's someone that doesn't have a father or have proper home bringing that will decend so low in abusing someone fathe, that aside.

The issues I have with you lot is that, many people consider this place an online family, especially from known moniker but most monikers that post on the group are mainly for business which many newbie are not aware of, many will seek you people for advice and guidance and you won't explain to them that you are not doing a charity work but business after all and all you will be asking for money for agent and this.....

To my Civic that I bought, thank God since last year till date my phone was not stolen by a passenger and I can screenshot the date I messaged you and talked about you with car you didn't mention any finders fee or agent fee to me,you portray yourself as someone helping a brother not knowing you are looking out for your own pocket just like you did to the other guy..... NB I'm not saying you should not hustle but common when I approach you guys my money is 50k to get you a decent car that you will not spend much due to your budget I will go back and sleep and leave you to work, that is where pearl1910 made a mistake because he didn't tell me thinking I'm aware even meself was pitying him as he was driving me around to look for a car from surulere to abule egba to akute before we finally a settle for one but I can SAY categorically THAT With half of what Fasasi wrote down there and with your response you can't lace the shoe of pearl1910 in terms of integrity and you can't even come close to me in terms of integrity and openness...... So if I have bought car from you that is how you would have treated me and still go back and inflate the price of the car from my back and you will still come back to ask for Finder fee or agent fee....

Literally you scam the guy and you couldn't even stand with him till he gets the car up and doing..... Pearl1910 stood with me in all aspects and we are good today even the 30k I paid him for the finder fee is not enough for all the things we have done together that is where humanity come first because not everything is money but if you think everything is money say it immediately someone approach you and work for the money..... Not Seeing an opportunity to fleece someone that is novice and you take advantage saying it's business, Business kill you there.....

Lastly no b only you dey business worth millions infact of they ask you to tender your account statement it will change to some people here....

I know you will reply the best way you can reply...

I will advise you apologize to the guy you scam and always be plain to anyone that comes to you for advise or work....

Guy you don nack am nail on the head. I wonder where humanity comes first with them. Pope wey my Togo rice before I open your yansh

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Blackbishop(m): 11:19am On May 07, 2023
Pearl1910:

A picture of the car will say alot.
Also, We weren't there, so we can only conclude from the partial gist released here. Maybe Felicity didn't want to give the mechanic his cut that's why punches came out. My take on this matter is clear, both parties have fault.

I never for once want to quote you bcuz you be JANUS - Meaning double faced devil. But your opinion about thing and act like you are way above some stuff u do really baffles me. But ITK oga remove emotions and stand at a point of both parties and judge. Obinora case I was more than happy how far you gone. I will gladly recommend a newbie to you anytime but Dey judge matter without resent or preferences.

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Blackbishop(m): 11:42am On May 07, 2023
Felicity001:

I think I want to agree with you on your perception but who do you blame?

Our parents for poor rich/poor?
The society?
The country
The government?
Or God Who do you blame?

As a man and as a Nigerian... We are so subjected to so many hardship. Survival instinct... We have to feed
We have to pay bills
We have to look after age parents, siblings, wife and kids for those who have.

The society/country have gone so bad that eve. A 100k can't sustain a family of 4 for one month even if they life in a 2 room apartment.

After all my good will to people both in this trend and elsewhere, in the end they promised and not filful, some tell you thank and gid bless you... some after you even help them with advise, tactics on how to raise money, still source for cars for them to buy, give them contacts to go for inspection while you're busy doing your Uber rat and cat race they buy but never come to appreciate you for your little effort, look at obinaral he's one of them... I'm calling him out simply because he knew he's guilty yet he took the first stone by calling his fada a scammer... But he forgot so soon how I nurtured him, gave him advice and encourage him.

some are fantastic guys trust me... Guys like Readadream, the likes of OfficialDJ, Blacknishop, Pearl, Tojah, Izzou, many of them I can't even remember their monikers... Readadream only meet me once and he sent a million + without being there to buy the car he's currently using, his car was even in bad shape than the one bought for this ungrateful fasasi1 because it was part of my first experience so I knew little then... OfficialDJ, i will walk pass that guy on the street because till this very moment I still haven't meet him... I still went to ladipo last month for a complet engine and gear for one of his CLS500... Google that car no be small pikin dey drive that kind car.

There is a guy here up till now I do not know his moniker but we talk on WhatsApp till date... In fact no need na long story.

I made it clear here even b4 that 1diot fasasi1 contacted me out of the blues that my services are no more free. And that was the first thing I told him. 50k or nothing.

Inspect with your mechanic and if the price is okay with you pay and go face what ever come after simple!

Be a man and face your trouble instead of cryinyover a spilled milk

Guy man as dem owe you money naso you Dey owe me money Oya send my money before I cast you now now

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Blackbishop(m): 12:10pm On May 07, 2023
BAZ001:

Na jeje i just dey pass and peeping on wetin dey happen for here. Na so I see FASASI1 dey drag Felicity like I pass my neighbor generator. Ah Ah wetin fit cause this dragging like this ?
Gbam Themoderator drop picture of the benz with horn bandaged on radiator grin before i know it bottles don dey fly up and down.
Them mention Tojahh name say he wan sell lemon car but Felicity hijacked the client and sell Bad lemon car to the client .
Them say pearl1910 drive round Lagos, Akute agbado, ajah , Abeokuta looking for good lemon car and finally bought civic for client but next day the civic no gree start grin
Everybody just dey put mouth dey wash dirty linen for public.
E remain small bottle for touch izzou cos izzou begin talk down on agents not knowing say na car dealers/agent full here. Men no dey move Lagos again.

Before you know it , Everywhere just scatter grin

Bazoo you not fit change I swear. Make I add oga Dru to this discussion

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Blackbishop(m): 12:11pm On May 07, 2023
pope191:

Glo network grin everybody must don go bed before you see service grin

Thunder fire you. Come abeg pearl come help drag this guy
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Blackbishop(m): 12:11pm On May 07, 2023
tojahh:

Sign of Mahmoud Yakubu....

Announcing a winner while we were asleep grin

Tojah no forget say I get red button for hand oooo
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Blackbishop(m): 12:12pm On May 07, 2023
pope191:

And he resemble Hausa from far. Howfa the lemon you buy for shollywendy, they still deh push em start?

I no see how thunder no go catch you last last
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Blackbishop(m): 12:13pm On May 07, 2023
BAZ001:

zukwanuike biko no add salt to injury grin

After ur fellow kazeem don give Felicity 2 heavy punches for eye to rest him brain for money to drop
You wan come dey add to d punch for here
Noooo now, e no good.
Felicity001 na big name for here oo
We no go allow una dey disrespect Felicity like that.
Se Felicity001 wa kere ninu ayie ni ?
Haba small thing police go slap am, kazeem go blow am, newbie go drag am… wetin self

Wahala wahala who go come go release Babuu for zoo like this
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 2:31pm On May 07, 2023
Bishop leave glo o... make glo leave u grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 3:39pm On May 07, 2023
Barbiturate:

Walai, I'm uninstalling it ASAP. Back to Indrive

I am surprised people are still using Rida to get trips. First off, Rida's user interface is wack, which kind of developer is that?, tiny characters, you'd have to literally squint to see pick up and destination.

Secondly, I always avoid free service,because, in the long run,you are just being shortchanged . It's better to pay some form of subscription, 10%,/20%/25%

The bulk majority of riders on Rida are people who don't appreciate value.
You will never find corporate clients on Rida. The corporate clientele list are always on Uber and Bolt, all the folks you interact with on Rida are the wannabes,those who can't really afford taxis but still want to keep up with the Joneses.

Thirdly,no customer support system, offcourse,I don't expect them to have one ,afterall, what can one expect from an app that runs charity.
FREE service is ALWAYS BAD service.

So why get yoked with such apps?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by yak(m): 4:20pm On May 07, 2023
ReadaDream:
Yaris and Honda Civic are good choice. With both cars, you are free from vandalism. Maintenance friendly and good fuel economy.

Which of the 2 is cheaper to maintain just for personal use??
Drop kids and pick them, go work and come back. Nothing special
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ReadaDream(m): 4:35pm On May 07, 2023
yak:

Both of them will serve the purpose very well with little maintenance. If you are settling for Yaris, be very sure that the AC system is factory fitted! Some of the 2008 spec come without AC from factory.

For the Honda Civic, provided you buy 'verified' toks, you have nothing to worry about.

Personally, Civic over Yaris.

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Kaymax2222: 4:36pm On May 07, 2023
Omoapena:
I've got a deal for car owners that doesn't want to drive, you place your car on rental and be getting 130k at every month end...

Car has to have functional AC
Must be in good condition
All maintenance on me except mechanical maintenance which is to be shared 50/50

You get your payment steadily at every month end

If you're interested and want full details, quote me...
can you shed more light on the details

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Kaymax2222: 4:50pm On May 07, 2023
yak:

Honda civic hands down....... Talking from experience

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by yak(m): 4:53pm On May 07, 2023
ReadaDream:
Both of them will serve the purpose very well with little maintenance. If you are settling for Yaris, be very sure that the AC system is factory fitted! Some of the 2008 spec come without AC from factory.

For the Honda Civic, provided you buy 'verified' toks, you have nothing to worry about.

Personally, Civic over Yaris.

Na naija used we dey reason

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ReadaDream(m): 5:00pm On May 07, 2023
yak:

Na naija used we dey reason
Carry mechanic wey trust go for inspection before you buy. No buy the one wey them Don use run uber o

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by LilX: 6:25pm On May 07, 2023
Please I have about 300k for down-payment for any car apart from corolla for uber /bolt purposes fam.

Any help will be appreciated

(1) (2) (3) ... (5208) (5209) (5210) (5211) (5212) (5213) (5214) ... (5700) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.