Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,951 members, 7,835,170 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:30 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (5210) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4816354 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5207) (5208) (5209) (5210) (5211) (5212) (5213) ... (5705) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 2:28pm On May 05, 2023
izzou:

Let's agree you post your car on your WhatsApp status for sale at 2 million

You did not contract me for anything.

Then i call you a week later, and tell you a buyer is coming. I also said i told him 2.4 million, and YOU SHOULDN'T REDUCE ANYTHING

Buyer shows up, and is serious, but says he will pay 2 million last. Nothing more.

Will you sell or not?

Honestly, I will not sell. It has happened many times.

I don post car on jiji and I saw my car by another seller with a higher price. As far as I am concerned it's free advert and marketing. Provided I am not selling less than d price I fixed. I will also not sell to a marketers customer less than the amount the marketer said he has told buyer the product is going for. If marketer/agent is not around, I can call the guy and tell him how much buyer is saying o. Or I tell buyer to call the person that directed him to me and tell him the best price he can do.
This isn't just for selling alone, even when u are hiring someone, u pay an agency 100k for a staff. what the agency is paying the staff is not my business.
If everyone just rolls by their agreement life will be easy.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 2:29pm On May 05, 2023
Pearl1910:

Honestly, I will not sell. It has happened many times.

I don post car on jiji and I saw my car by another seller with a higher price. As far as I am concerned it's free advert and marketing. Provided I am not selling less than d price I fixed. I will also not sell to a marketers customer less than the amount the marketer said he has told buyer the product is going for. If marketer/agent is not around, I can call the guy and tell him how much buyer is saying o. Or I tell buyer to call the person that directed him to me and tell him the best price he can do.
This isn't just for selling alone, even when u are hiring someone, u pay an agency 100k for a staff. what the agency is paying the staff is not my business.
If everyone just rolls by their agreement life will be easy.

Apples and Oranges, sir

But i rest my case since you said you will not sell. That's your choice and I respect that

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 2:33pm On May 05, 2023
izzou:

Apples and Oranges, sir

But i rest my case since you said you will not sell. That's your choice and I respect that

Yea, I know...I am just adding that if it will help people understand the argument on ground.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 2:36pm On May 05, 2023
Pearl1910:

Yea, I know...I am just adding that if it will help people understand the argument on ground.

You were actually making my point for me

The bank and the Outsourcing firm have an agreement; which is what i have been hammering on.

If i did not ask you to sell my car for me, I do not have any agreement with you.

And if the opportunity comes for me to lose a buyer because of your profit, I will not take that.

I really don't know how I can explain this clearly.

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by FASASI1(m): 2:37pm On May 05, 2023
Pearl1910:

The problem with people who talk too much is that they forget the things they say.
What's d meaning of this? Even if Felicity said this, u don't have to say it here knowing Tojah is here too. This gist is irrelevant to what happened which u r crying about. This is capable of ruining relationships.
Like I said earlier, I am not supporting Felicity, I have already said what I think about this case and advised both of u to sheath your swords.

😂 Baba free your mind and read. I was quoting Felix words
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tojahh(m): 2:41pm On May 05, 2023
A client Olalekan was intorduced to me by Gazzuzz sometime ago that he wanted to buy a CAMRY MUSCLE with a budget of (2.6)

After showing him over 6 different muscle, the guy being an oversmart man told me he wants to ease himself, and he came down from the car only to disappear. I was trying to park properly so that when he's done he will join me so we can go back to the hotel, I never knew this guy went behind me to buy an ES330 for overbloated amount (2.950), this is car that was pegged at 2.4m.

The dealer called me when my client came behind me to inform me the buyer is here o but he only wants to buy a ln ES330 not the muscle I showed him.

Dealer send me my commission 50k on the deal even tho he didn't buy the muscle we came for. After 2 weeks, the ES330 started it's trouble, the first person he called was Gazzuzz, then Gazzuzz asked him... I SELL MOTOR FOR YOU? he came to me, I asked him same question.. now why didn't he go to the seller direct since an Agent has no risk in a business?

Note* Gazzuzz my apologies for using that case as a reference.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by FASASI1(m): 2:42pm On May 05, 2023
Shey na only me and that other guy saw where flex said the owner was desperate to sell the car because it was bad but he quickly modified it and deleted the part ??

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 2:45pm On May 05, 2023
I didn't know a lot of agents are here.

So sorry for rattling una. It was not intentional

grin

15 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 5:27pm On May 05, 2023
FASASI1:

😂 Baba free your mind and read. I was quoting Felix words

Mstewwwwww...na u Sabi. I have given u evidence. U wan twist am. I no talk again. I have made my point.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by SHOOPSYN(m): 6:03pm On May 05, 2023
izzou:

grin
Association of Agents grin... I doubt you can survive their attacks from all angles grin grin

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 6:03pm On May 05, 2023
izzou:

grin

Lol…I just dey look you grin
you think you are still in Uber drivers forums ?
Na only newbies dey drive now
When last you see person post dashboard?

Dey play… just dey play ooo grin

9 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by vivalavida(m): 6:19pm On May 05, 2023
BAZ001:

This man own na to dey pour fuel for fire

8 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Unclesamo(m): 6:45pm On May 05, 2023
What I learnt from the Fracases so far is that:

If you are not street smart & know little about cars, never ever deal with someone like that Felicity001 guy... take your money elsewhere.

Giving receipt details gave a lot of details all in a bid of covering his loops. Desperation & Greed ehnnnn

Fasasi1 was just a victim that trusted too much.

in a sane atmosphere... Felicity should be apologizing for a bad deal & transactions, but pride won't let him.

I believe Fasas & other member have learnt a lot...even myself.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Unclesamo(m): 6:55pm On May 05, 2023
izzou:

grin

Dey play...
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 7:20pm On May 05, 2023
Barbiturate:

I'm not attacking you brother, it's a general statement......We have a warped mindset or reasoning in this part of the world. Why would one ever think of running the red light, and not just running it but running it "anyhow"! It is lawless and very dangerous. If your reason of not working on the mainland is because you won't be able to run the red light, then it's .not a good reason. Don't see this as an attack.
Haaaa, this man na waoo.
I didn't say that's what I do on purpose, I just used it to buttress my point.
In other words, wahala too plenty for una men land.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 7:33pm On May 05, 2023
vivalavida:

Haba grin grin grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Omoapena(m): 8:42pm On May 05, 2023
I've got a deal for car owners that doesn't want to drive, you place your car on rental and be getting 130k at every month end...

Car has to have functional AC
Must be in good condition
All maintenance on me except mechanical maintenance which is to be shared 50/50

You get your payment steadily at every month end

If you're interested and want full details, quote me...
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by YeyeGbami: 8:52pm On May 05, 2023
vivalavida:

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by YeyeGbami: 8:53pm On May 05, 2023
BAZ001:

[img]http:/www.reactiongifs.com/r/mtbu.gif[/img]

Na telegram we dey post dashboard now

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 10:40pm On May 05, 2023
YeyeGbami:

Na telegram we dey post dashboard now

Una no gree me join that telegram grin e still dey pain me,
U begin ask for marriage certificate, O’ level small thing una for ask for
Tribes , obedient or batified …

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 11:28pm On May 05, 2023
BAZ001:

Una no gree me join that telegram grin e still dey pain me,
U begin ask for marriage certificate, O’ level small thing una for ask for
Tribes , obedient or batified …

Baz001 I never get your time. Just chill make I collect my bonus. All your zhit will be spreading all over here. Just chill

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Blackbishop(m): 1:00am On May 06, 2023
BAZ001:

If no be wickedness why TheModerator go post dis particular picture?
Could it be Blackbishop that connected this horn or wetin be dis wey dem hang for here grin

The kazeem wey do dis no try at all grin

Baz001 the moment I thought the hustle there don keep you off na him you Dey come here they cuz wahala. Guy I don tire for your matter.

8 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Blackbishop(m): 1:09am On May 06, 2023
TheModerator:
So Felicity001, na this your almighty Benz wey you dey use hustle for Uber, you carry sell give FASISI1 grin Bro, no wonder he has been calling you a liar. grin grin
Was FASISI1 right when he said you were fabricating stories of encounters with riders lately? Because that dude know say you sold your car. It looks like he can't use the car you sold to him. Him too dey find mugu he wan sell am give. grin But what really happened?

Omo felicity has done it again. Feli on da beats…. I know dru23 will rolling with laughter now. And the hyenas are out to mock and laugh. This is a good laugh this night with fela playing on the background here

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Blackbishop(m): 1:10am On May 06, 2023
BAZ001:

If no be wickedness why TheModerator go post dis particular picture?
Could it be Blackbishop that connected this horn or wetin be dis wey dem hang for here grin

The kazeem wey do dis no try at all grin

The guy no fit afford my service maybe we should ask gazzuz or mama rad…. LOL

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Blackbishop(m): 1:12am On May 06, 2023
FASASI1:

It's really funny how people think life is about making money while ruining your name, people don't even think about what the future holds.

He told his mechanic to be charging me double even after selling the crap to me

I wish Nairaland get voice note make I drop EPIC…. Lol
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Blackbishop(m): 1:30am On May 06, 2023
pope191:
Bishop and Obinoral1179 shey una 2 don see una life for public? I go deh beg una gala and apple biggie grin Especially Obinoral, u go deh follow me deh drag break oil. No wahala, una matter deh pending.

On the matter on ground... I feel we should all be adults and mature folks here. Entertainment can be fun and therapy for boredom, but all these dirty stuffs can be trash offline. Who is right or wrong at points like this does not really matter as different monikers will always have different view.

I understand Fasasi1 pain. You were ignorant at some point and wish Felicity could guide you honestly, but he is out for business. I said honestly in sense of relative. I always tell people in business it is not all money you will bag. Your brand matter, because that what people see and not the excuses. If I am a tailor and it will take 3 yards to perfect your clothe, if you give me 2 yards? Nah, I won't put my prints or brand on such.

Both of you can man up, meet and find restitution where it matter. No point of one person acting smart over the other. Fasasi1 you sold the car at 730 to another person to carry on with the problem and felt is not your fault. Someone trade with you using fake money. You were bittter about it and wish the person all manner of evil. They ask you where's the money? You said you've spent it. What's the difference between you and the person in question? Let's big up bosses

Poor no Dey form mature here before I open our businesses in fact make I loud am…….. no worry at our next beer parlor discussion table we go sort am out.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 5:09am On May 06, 2023
Blackbishop:

Baz001 the moment I thought the hustle there don keep you off na him you Dey come here they cuz wahala. Guy I don tire for your matter.

Na jeje i just dey pass and peeping on wetin dey happen for here. Na so I see FASASI1 dey drag Felicity like I pass my neighbor generator. Ah Ah wetin fit cause this dragging like this ?
Gbam Themoderator drop picture of the benz with horn bandaged on radiator grin before i know it bottles don dey fly up and down.
Them mention Tojahh name say he wan sell lemon car but Felicity hijacked the client and sell Bad lemon car to the client .
Them say pearl1910 drive round Lagos, Akute agbado, ajah , Abeokuta looking for good lemon car and finally bought civic for client but next day the civic no gree start grin
Everybody just dey put mouth dey wash dirty linen for public.
E remain small bottle for touch izzou cos izzou begin talk down on agents not knowing say na car dealers/agent full here. Men no dey move Lagos again.

Before you know it , Everywhere just scatter grin

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 6:59am On May 06, 2023
Blackbishop:

Poor no Dey form mature here before I open our businesses in fact make I loud am…….. no worry at our next beer parlor discussion table we go sort am out.

Glo network grin everybody must don go bed before you see service grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 7:02am On May 06, 2023
BAZ001:

Na jeje i just dey pass and peeping on wetin dey happen for here. Na so I see FASASI1 dey drag Felicity like I pass my neighbor generator. Ah Ah wetin fit cause this dragging like this ?
Gbam Themoderator drop picture of the benz with horn bandaged on radiator grin before i know it bottles don dey fly up and down.
Them mention Tojahh name say he wan sell lemon car but Felicity hijacked the client and sell Bad lemon car to the client .
Them say pearl1910 drive round Lagos, Akute agbado, ajah , Abeokuta looking for good lemon car and finally bought civic for client but next day the civic no gree start grin
E remain small bottle for touch izzou cos izzou begin talk down on agents not knowing say na car dealers/agent full here. Men no dey move Lagos again.

Baz001 I still deh reason angel wey go tick your blue say you are free to enter heaven. Pearl no buy bad car o, nah the battery no strong.

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 7:13am On May 06, 2023
BAZ001:

grin grin grin grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tojahh(m): 7:34am On May 06, 2023
pope191:

Glo network grin everybody must don go bed before you see service grin

Sign of Mahmoud Yakubu....

Announcing a winner while we were asleep grin

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5207) (5208) (5209) (5210) (5211) (5212) (5213) ... (5705) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: Donbrowser9, mattfeuter(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.