Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,157 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:19 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (5266) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4748614 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5263) (5264) (5265) (5266) (5267) (5268) (5269) ... (5691) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 11:29pm On Jun 03, 2023
ReadaDream:
That means you charge extra on some of your trips?
if you waste my time or want a round trip. Today has been 3k of such extras. But it doesn't show on dash.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 11:31pm On Jun 03, 2023
Time.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 11:32pm On Jun 03, 2023
abiolag:

But the image u upload shows that u carry from ‘estate junction Sheri to wave beach’ for 6k
Read again
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 11:33pm On Jun 03, 2023
ReadaDream:
That means you charge extra on some of your trips?
it was 11,900 on app
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by abiolag(m): 11:36pm On Jun 03, 2023
CheerfulGiver:
Time.
How much fuel did u use to gross this pls?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 11:38pm On Jun 03, 2023
abiolag:

How much fuel did u use to gross this pls?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 11:43pm On Jun 03, 2023
Drop off is just 7 mins

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by abiolag(m): 11:47pm On Jun 03, 2023
CheerfulGiver:
Wow 😯
I will use inDrive tomorrow and I hope I can use same amount of fuel to gross 40k or more. I will be so happy 😀

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 11:54pm On Jun 03, 2023
Done.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 11:55pm On Jun 03, 2023
abiolag:

Wow 😯
I will use inDrive tomorrow and I hope I can use same amount of fuel to gross 40k or more. I will be so happy 😀
you should. If I drive the fuel in this car to empty tomorrow, I'll make 50
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Conner44: 12:06am On Jun 04, 2023
if you're confused

ASK QUESTION wink

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by HonourablePomk: 12:21am On Jun 04, 2023
CheerfulGiver:
Done.

Boss please how do you do it on indrive? Do you pick just the first offer and move to rider? Cos I noticed your trips are back to back
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GeneralZodd(m): 12:21am On Jun 04, 2023
Opportunity to make extra money !

If you have money in your account go and buy dollar and keep, from what I read today while doing research, there is an inside information that dollar will go up the way petrol went up soonest

I called my Aboki Forex guy and bought $2000 this afternoon, I will invest more $3000 and keep monitoring it

From speculation

Official market might hit N631

Black market might be N900

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davit: 12:27am On Jun 04, 2023
abiolag:

Wow 😯

Expect trips like the attached. grin grin
Rida still better than Indriver for now. Least fare on Rida is 1k. Indriver still dey do rubbish and most drivers are busy dragging trips as usual. Wonderful!

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davit: 12:29am On Jun 04, 2023
GeneralZodd:
Opportunity to make extra money !

If you have money in your account go and buy dollar and keep, from what I read today while doing research, there is an inside information that dollar will go up the way petrol went up soonest

I called my Aboki Forex guy and bought $2000 this afternoon, I will invest more $3000 and keep monitoring it

From speculation

Official market might hit N631

Black market might be N900

How much did your aboki sell for you?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GeneralZodd(m): 12:39am On Jun 04, 2023
davit:

How much did your aboki sell for you?
@ N750 per dollar at black market

Banks don't sell dollars to customers except for

Tuition Abroad

Medical treatment over seas

BTAs

Pilgrimage

Etc

If you get connect with bankers, you get it cheaper

Demand is very high

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 4:08am On Jun 04, 2023
CheerfulGiver:
I don't think in km. I think with time. It's where you guys are missing the point. Isheri trip was 12k less 100.

You see 47km. I see 22,900 in 5 hrs.
This is exactly why you’re having clashes with other pilots. The fuel consumed to cover that 47km is what most people would consider first in their negotiations. But you on the other hand don’t care about the kilometers, just time? The account cannot just balance.

Even if you drive against traffic, change your schedule etc. the average Nigerian used Corolla consumes 1ltr per 8km(fact). Your 47km trip will consume 2867 naira fuel. Deduct this from your 6000 naira fare you have 3133, when you remove indrive commission what you have left as profit is 2576 naira. It is from this 2576 naira you’ll maintain your car, feed yourself + family. If you’re on hp or remittance you also take from it.

The question now is - how do you perform your own miracle?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 4:18am On Jun 04, 2023
Here in Abuja most pilots never on app since May 31st. The reviewed prices by bolt/Uber are extremely useless. In various groups na different form of lamentation you go dey see. How you go buy fuel of 11,000. Only to make 12000 😆.

This hustle don cast. No two ways about it. My only pity is for those who rely solely on e-hailing

Price of fuel jumped from 195 to 540 naira. That’s a whooping 176% increment. All these useless apps did was increase price by 40%🤣
Price of everything in the market has doubled immediately. But these apps want drivers to be slaving away.

Jokers.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by lrman(m): 4:21am On Jun 04, 2023
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by owolabi5: 6:22am On Jun 04, 2023
CAR PARTICULARS

DEALER PLATE NUMBERS

CHANGE OF OWNERSHIP

CUSTOM NUMBER PLATES

DRIVER'S LICENCE

CALL/WHATSAPP: 08033539981 or 08182880902
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Impulse80(m): 6:42am On Jun 04, 2023
Omo this Cheerfulgiver is just a born hustler! Always pragmatic and result oriented. I won't be surprised if he has an Excel sheet of his earnings vs expenses.

I commot cap for you guy!

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by abiolag(m): 6:53am On Jun 04, 2023
CheerfulGiver:
you should. If I drive the fuel in this car to empty tomorrow, I'll make 50
Pls do u mind to share d tricks u applied or ur method so we can at least make money like u pls 🙏🏾
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by obuneme: 6:57am On Jun 04, 2023
Impulse80:
Omo this Cheerfulgiver is just a born hustler! Always pragmatic and result oriented. I won't be surprised if he has an Excel sheet of his earnings vs expenses.

Honestly the guy is good and also determined.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by lrman(m): 6:57am On Jun 04, 2023
Impulse80:

Dey whyne yourself...keep quoting and hyping yourself with alt monikers.. grin grin

Not everyone is dumb na....last post was December..and all of a sudden your moniker became active today and the first person you replied and hyped was the same moniker ..the same moniker you hyped and quoted on your last post by December last year before you logged out of the account to login to another one... grin

You obviously have a hidden agenda..and I pity those that will fall for your sweet mouth and get trapped......trust me , my instincts have never failed me...you are up to something...and i repeat i pity those that will fall into the trap...smh

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by konkoabove: 6:59am On Jun 04, 2023
ReadaDream:
They do. Even if you paint the faded letters with blue paint, it's still an offense.

If your number plate is faded, go for a reprint at thier office; not free.
Bro, how much is the reprint?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Itsrm(m): 7:05am On Jun 04, 2023
lrman:

Dey whyne yourself...keep quoting and hyping yourself with alt monikers.. grin grin

Not everyone is dumb na....last post was December..and all of a sudden your moniker became active today and the first person you replied and hyped was the same moniker ..the same moniker you hyped and quoted on your last post by December last year before you logged out of the account to login to another one... grin

grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by obuneme: 7:06am On Jun 04, 2023
Viking07:
Here in Abuja most pilots never on app since May 31st. The reviewed prices by bolt/Uber are extremely useless. In various groups na different form of lamentation you go dey see. How you go buy fuel of 11,000. Only to make 12000 😆.

This hustle don cast. No two ways about it. My only pity is for those who rely solely on e-hailing

Price of fuel jumped from 195 to 540 naira. That’s a whooping 176% increment. All these useless apps did was increase price by 40%🤣
Price of everything in the market has doubled immediately. But these apps want drivers to be slaving away.

Jokers.
The thing is that if these app owners raise prices at the same pace as fuel prices rise, they risk losing clients, and when they do, it will also have an impact on the drivers.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ReadaDream(m): 7:07am On Jun 04, 2023
konkoabove:

Bro, how much is the reprint?
No idea boss, someone said he did it for 12k.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Itsrm(m): 7:11am On Jun 04, 2023
Crvrider:

I think it's usually 33% of your gross. You almost won't even feel it.

Exactly. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by lrman(m): 7:11am On Jun 04, 2023
There is a saying that

" if something sounds too good to be true, it probably is "

In other words " If something seems more exciting, pleasing, or ideal than seems reasonable, then it likely isn't genuine, legitimate, or true. "

Use your head before dem use you ooooo

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Omoapena(m): 7:52am On Jun 04, 2023
abiolag:

Wow 😯

Bros
8k fuel now is 16.1litres
There's no where you can gross 40k with 16.1litres

Cox that 40k gross

You must have driven for nothing less than 200km
And corolla consumes 1litre of fuel per 6km and dividing 200km by 6km will give you 33.3itres of fuel and 33.3itres of fuel now is 16k+ so you will need 16k+ fuel to get 40k gross now...

Before the hike that 33.3 litres was just 6k....

Even on bolt, with 8k fuel(488/l) which is about 16.3litres of fuel, can't gross you 40k except there's high surge like 1.9 and it will still be hard to gross the 40k, Maybe 30k is possible.

Let's break it down, from ikeja(maryland bus stop)to ajah underbridge is like 45km
And 45km divided by 6km gives 7.5litres of fuel and if you take trip from Maryland bus stop to ajah under bridge on 1.9 surge, the highest estimate will be 15k, let's now assume you take to and from on 1.9 surge which the km to be covered will be 90km, and you must have consumed total 15litres of fuel, both to and fro must have given you 30k gross and you have just roughly 1litre of fuel left in your car. And 1litre can only cover 6km distance, and 6km on 1.9 surge can't give you more than 2500naira...

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by lanrexdo(m): 8:05am On Jun 04, 2023
No argument ✖️✖️✖️✖️

Do what pay you

Dey play dey play plenty for here .

Everybody is right on there lane .

Gracias

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5263) (5264) (5265) (5266) (5267) (5268) (5269) ... (5691) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: skillip(m), confusedworld17 and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.