Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,977 members, 7,817,882 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:00 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (5264) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4752161 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5261) (5262) (5263) (5264) (5265) (5266) (5267) ... (5691) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 12:06pm On Jun 03, 2023
Good morning, bosses.
A friend called me now say FRSC give am ticket this morning on a charge of faded plate number. lipsrsealed
Dem dey cut ticket for that one too abi dem Don scam my guy?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 12:06pm On Jun 03, 2023
Lush100:
Good morning folks.

Pls permission to post this here just once

We are recruiting for a food company.

*Vacancy:* Factory workers needed @ Ojota.
Send email to lushserv@gmail.com.
*Details:*
Full name/Position as subject
*Body of mail*
Current address
Highest edu. qualification.
Past employment if any
Marital Status
Candidate must have an ID card.
Salary is 40k/month gross.
Mode of operation: Shift

No experience required as job is it manual labor.
Minimum qualification:SSCE/JSSCE.
Must not be less than 18 years

We need 150 workers.

Pregnant women and nursing mothers should not apply..
We are still recruiting so as to meet the number of slot.

We need 150 factory workers.

Pls type the info on the body of the mail for easy collation.
No attachment please.
salary lovers oya o. Go park the car and jump on this.

Dey play
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 12:11pm On Jun 03, 2023
Tell them driving moove sef is better than 40k a month, they'll say waist pain.

Eye go clear last last

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 12:13pm On Jun 03, 2023
At 40k monthly, your 10 months salary is a drivers monthly fuel expenses.

Dey Play. Keep taking stupid advice on this thread

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 12:47pm On Jun 03, 2023
Lush100:
Good morning folks.

Pls permission to post this here just once

We are recruiting for a food company.

*Vacancy:* Factory workers needed @ Ojota.
Send email to lushserv@gmail.com.
*Details:*
Full name/Position as subject
*Body of mail*
Current address
Highest edu. qualification.
Past employment if any
Marital Status
Candidate must have an ID card.
Salary is 40k/month gross.
Mode of operation: Shift

No experience required as job is it manual labor.
Minimum qualification:SSCE/JSSCE.
Must not be less than 18 years

We need 150 workers.

Pregnant women and nursing mothers should not apply..
We are still recruiting so as to meet the number of slot.

We need 150 factory workers.

Pls type the info on the body of the mail for easy collation.
No attachment please.
Haba, this one we say salary work good no be this type naa
grin

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by lanrexdo(m): 12:47pm On Jun 03, 2023
Dey play

We outside.

Work don different but smooth for a Saturday.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ReadaDream(m): 12:49pm On Jun 03, 2023
Glithronix:
Good morning, bosses.
A friend call me now say FRSC give am ticket this morning on a charge of faded plate number. lipsrsealed
They do. Even if you paint the faded letters with blue paint, it's still an offense.

If your number plate is faded, go for a reprint at thier office; not free.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 12:56pm On Jun 03, 2023
Glithronix:
Good morning, bosses.
A friend call me now say FRSC give am ticket this morning on a charge of faded plate number. lipsrsealed

25k for another one. Painting old one is an adulteration offence. My own self don fade, so we both they play police and thief.

NB : they may overlook it often, but the day that spark go ignite for their head. You know the rest.

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by obinoral1179(m): 1:19pm On Jun 03, 2023
lanrexdo:
Dey play

We outside.

Work don different but smooth for a Saturday.

Abeg Surulere passenger go strike on bolt? No single trip here..
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peacefulhome(f): 1:22pm On Jun 03, 2023
Tgiirl:
I want to use the opportunity to thank every members here. For your word of encouragement and finance contribution towards me after my accident.

I am fully back on my feet and also blessed with a car and 220k job.

I have not been much actively online here but will keep trying.
God bless you all

Now this is what I want to comment on.
Congrats boss more wins.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 1:39pm On Jun 03, 2023
ReadaDream:
They do. Even if you paint the faded letters with blue paint, it's still an offense.

pope191:

25k for another one. Painting old one is an adulteration offence. My own self don fade, so we both they play police and thief.

NB : they may overlook it often, but the day that spark go ignite for their head. You know the rest.
Inside life. grin
Well, I don send the screenshot of una responses to him sha.
Much respect, bosses.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 1:45pm On Jun 03, 2023
Pearl1910:

Woro c woro...
I told u guys I avoid traffic, places with bad roads and I dont drive more than 80km/hr.
Minimal dead driving and offcourse I select my trips.

If I work a full-day that will take my half tank, d minimum I will make is 35k. That's not even up for argument. I say minimum, and u r alarmed, that means if I show u earnings on a good day, ur brain go burst.
The bold cracks me up but I don't know why. grin grin grin
Much respect, boss. 😁
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 1:48pm On Jun 03, 2023
Tgiirl:
I want to use the opportunity to thank every members here. For your word of encouragement and finance contribution towards me after my accident.

I am fully back on my feet and also blessed with a car and 220k job.

I have not been much actively online here but will keep trying.
God bless you all
Much respect, legend. 🙌

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 1:53pm On Jun 03, 2023
obinoral1179:
Boss, whatever the situation, just remain online on bolt, abeg no switch come indrive.
Na beg we dey beg. angry
Much respect, boss. smiley

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dapotemi: 3:16pm On Jun 03, 2023
ReadaDream:
Minimum of 75k gross with #9500 fuel? How 🤔

Make una no they whine us for here o.

Let's even breaking down. If 1k fuel gross 6k at most, that means 10k fuel will gross 60k. How are you grossing 75k minimum on #9500 of old price?

P.S Before you say I drive a C_Class, I used to drive a Corolla, a sound one at that.
You CAN NEVER gross 6k consecutively with 1k fuel...sometimes you get lucky and you just get this lovely trip, so you gross 6k with 1k.. it's not something that happen often unless ALL your pick up na 1 mins.....We sef dey drive..The lie here is TOO MUCH! I wonder what am still doing here!!!!!!!

9 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by lanrexdo(m): 3:23pm On Jun 03, 2023
Customer full ago palace way with juicy rides on indriver.

obinoral1179:
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by lanrexdo(m): 3:26pm On Jun 03, 2023
The last time for reprint was 12k

Cant say for now.

ReadaDream:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 3:35pm On Jun 03, 2023
lanrexdo:
The last time for reprint was 12k

Cant say for now.

When was this? and how fast are the plates ready?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 3:36pm On Jun 03, 2023
dapotemi:

You CAN NEVER gross 6k consecutively with 1k fuel...sometimes you get lucky and you just get this lovely trip, so you gross 6k with 1k.. it's not something that happen often unless ALL your pick up na 1 mins.....We sef dey drive..The lie here is TOO MUCH! I wonder what am still doing here!!!!!!!

Na pearl say him dey gross 75k with 9k fuel.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by FIZZBEE: 3:40pm On Jun 03, 2023
Gentlelife50:

Haba, this one we say salary work good no be this type naa
grin
how many of the type, you say could hire 150 managers and offer them those mouth watering benefits. Compare with e-h ailing companies partnering with drivers and offers only bonus on the number of trips completed.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 3:54pm On Jun 03, 2023
dapotemi:

grin cheesy grin
Baba don vex, e say the lie TOO MUCH
grin

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by VaselineCrew: 4:51pm On Jun 03, 2023
This thread is depressing.

People using the opportunity God has given them to mock others not as fortunate.

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Barbiturate(m): 4:53pm On Jun 03, 2023
Gentlelife50:

grin cheesy grin
Baba don vex, e say the lie TOO MUCH
grin

He's right bro. The lies are much, and a lot of hustlers here know it, but they just don't want to argue. I also don't like to argue either. Something you experience daily, someone will be saying it as if you're a novice in it. You will start to get confused as if you're not doing it right! The worse is the ones that have never done the hustle before in their lives, but they will come here to tell you so much about the hustle, even the ones wey dem no know about!

I decided to work today. I was in my car for more than 2 hours. I got discouraged with amounts I was seeing on Indrive and Rida. 45mins for 3500. 20 mins for 1900. 1hr 10 mins for 4k. Omo, these are the usual prices when fuel was 185. If I try to bid high, another driver don pick am.
I just had to drive back into the compound, parked and entered my house.

Wahala don dey like this!!! Wetin man go take dey carry family?!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ReadaDream(m): 4:55pm On Jun 03, 2023
dapotemi:

Who said it's a constant? I added at most. I can't even achieve such with my car except on a rare occasion when I do magic trips on Indrive.

.....and I believe those Suzuki guys should be able to achieve 1k to 6k with thier 1.3L engine.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 5:00pm On Jun 03, 2023
Barbiturate:

He's right bro. The lies are much, and a lot of hustlers here know it, but they just don't want to argue. I also don't like to argue either. Something you experience daily, someone will be saying it as if you're a novice in it. You will start to get confused as if you're not doing it right! The worse is the ones that have never done the hustle before in their lives, but they will come here to tell you so much about the hustle, even the ones wey dem no know about!

I decided to work today. I was in my car for more than 2 hours. I got discouraged with amounts I was seeing on Indrive and Rida. 45mins for 3500. 20 mins for 1900. 1hr 10 mins for 4k. Omo, these are the usual prices when fuel was 185. If I try to bid high, another driver don pick am.

Bro that's why I said it the other day, let's keep deceiving ourselves that all is well.
Some even claim they make more now sef, wahala.
Make I no talk too much before I discourage people that wants to join the hustle.
grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by obinoral1179(m): 5:30pm On Jun 03, 2023
Glithronix:

Boss, whatever the situation, just remain online on bolt, abeg no switch come indrive.
Na beg we dey beg. angry
Much respect, boss. smiley
just dey play dey play you here..

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dapotemi: 5:41pm On Jun 03, 2023
Gentlelife50:

Bro that's why I said it the other day, let's keep deceiving ourselves that all is well.
Some even claim they make more now sef, wahala.
Make I no talk too much before I discourage people that wants to join the hustle.
grin
While we encourage one another to greater height, it is VERY IMPORTANT that we don't lie.....I have ask myself more than once, to what end? Pls I beg you, especially the veteran here, STOP LIEING....Nobody is going home with MORE MONEY in this hustle as it stand TODAY, until there is a significant increase in fare (I have just checked again, ogudu to Ikeja still dey give me 1,800, 2k, and 2100 to ogba), and drivers still dey pick am, well I understand that they probably don't have a choice. Now if I pick ogudu to Alausa for 1800, even if the trip took 15 mins as cheerfulgiver always seems to concentrate on TIME to measure success, it still doesn't make sense to me honestly. Won't I , atleast budget a litre of fuel (500), and about 10% commission (180-indriver), I have just about 1,100. If I am on rental then my enemy is doom. Ogudu bus stop to Alausa na 300 naira nau I can just pick 4 passenger and give agbero 100 naira and make the 1100..Atleast nobody will tell me ON AC, increase radio volume, and I won't have to wait for transfer endlessly. The diff btw Uber and picking ride on the street is very close now, in terms of renumeration. Yes, they will go home with more money, some extra token. Whoever is telling you they go home with something tangible is a BIG LIE. Well, tangible is relative sha o.

14 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 6:42pm On Jun 03, 2023
obinoral1179:
just dey play dey play you here..

tongue tongue tongue
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 6:53pm On Jun 03, 2023
dapotemi:

While we encourage one another to greater height, it is VERY IMPORTANT that we don't lie.....I have ask myself more than once, to what end? Pls I beg you, especially the veteran here, STOP LIEING....Nobody is going home with MORE MONEY in this hustle as it stand TODAY, until there is a significant increase in fare (I have just checked again, ogudu to Ikeja still dey give me 1,800, 2k, and 2100 to ogba), and drivers still dey pick am, well I understand that they probably don't have a choice. Now if I pick ogudu to Alausa for 1800, even if the trip took 15 mins as cheerfulgiver always seems to concentrate on TIME to measure success, it still doesn't make sense to me honestly. Won't I , atleast budget a litre of fuel (500), and about 10% commission (180-indriver), I have just about 1,100. If I am on rental then my enemy is doom. Ogudu bus stop to Alausa na 300 naira nau I can just pick 4 passenger and give agbero 100 naira and make the 1100..Atleast nobody will tell me ON AC, increase radio volume, and I won't have to wait for transfer endlessly. The diff btw Uber and picking ride on the street is very close now, in terms of renumeration. Yes, they will go home with more money, some extra token. Whoever is telling you they go home with something tangible is a BIG LIE. Well, tangible is relative sha o.
The LIES TOO MUCH my brother, they wan win award for best lair.
grin cheesy grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by lanrexdo(m): 6:55pm On Jun 03, 2023
Testing today .

Some trips where good and some where just nonsense.

With time some riders are already adjusting and some are not ready. That is the truth.

One of the rider asked when indriver is going to adjust the fare according to reality.

In my mind, just dey play dey mind..

With 12k fuel just pray you make 36k and that is still okay as far as I am concerned.

No dead driving ooo. Yamyam trip full everywhere expecially where the hot cakes are usually are.. just expect 1k changes on trip or max 2000.

Barbiturate:

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 7:31pm On Jun 03, 2023
They cannot do it. When they try, they fail. They don't understand why. They don't understand how. Pride won't let them ask. It looks bleak. No way out. So they call you a liar.

No problem. Park the car. Tired of seeing grown men cry. No be by force. If you no Sabi, leave the hustle and find another one. Nobody go flog you. They post factory work for una today, 40k una no gree do. Na to dey cry

They'll keep doubting and calling you a liar, till receipt start to drop.... These are the people you take advice from, but you want to be successful? Dey play...

What did I say the new daily target is? How much have I made? How many hours to go? How much is left to hit daily target?

Dey......PLAY! grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 7:57pm On Jun 03, 2023
Barbiturate:

I still they calculate here, but hate this back and forth argument. No where in this world half tank will do 61k. Some arguments are just needless. I on app from home today, still the same thing, faint surge on Bolt. I just ignore all the apps. Drivers still remain the problem, I won't borrow anyone anything again. If they like write fellow comrade, president or aluta. Their problem.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5261) (5262) (5263) (5264) (5265) (5266) (5267) ... (5691) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.