Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,075 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:01 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (5265) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4757133 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5262) (5263) (5264) (5265) (5266) (5267) (5268) ... (5692) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Barbiturate(m): 8:04pm On Jun 03, 2023
pope191:

I still they calculate here, but hate this back and forth argument. No where in this world half tank will do 61k. Some arguments are just needless. I on app from home today, still the same thing, faint surge on Bolt. I just ignore all the apps. Drivers still remain the problem, I won't borrow anyone anything again. If they like write fellow comrade, president or aluta. Their problem.

Well said brother.

God go help us
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GeneralZodd(m): 8:48pm On Jun 03, 2023
pope191:

I still they calculate here, but hate this back and forth argument. No where in this world half tank will do 61k. Some arguments are just needless. I on app from home today, still the same thing, faint surge on Bolt. I just ignore all the apps. Drivers still remain the problem, I won't borrow anyone anything again. If they like write fellow comrade, president or aluta. Their problem.

Bro as this work dey now. It is wake up call for so many of us to engage our brain to think deeply and take informed decision that will shape our destiny for better

Through out this week it has been research upon research, trying to figure ways to free myself from over dependence on this hustle. I know soonest I will stumble on a life changing idea. Nah patience and perseverance e go require.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Larry1960: 8:49pm On Jun 03, 2023
CheerfulGiver:
They cannot do it. When they try, they fail. They don't understand why. They don't understand how. Pride won't let them ask. It looks bleak. No way out. So they call you a liar.

No problem. Park the car. Tired of seeing grown men cry. No be by force. If you no Sabi, leave the hustle and find another one. Nobody go flog you. They post factory work for una today, 40k una no gree do. Na to dey cry

They'll keep doubting and calling you a liar, till receipt start to drop.... These are the people you take advice from, but you want to be successful? Dey play...

What did I say the new daily target is? How much have I made? How many hours to go? How much is left to hit daily target?

Dey......PLAY! grin

Bro thumbs up to you. Keep shaming the haters and pessimist cool

More Aza to the account
Just 13k More make e b #50k
That target dey okay
At least if you use half tank say #12500 achieve #50k every goose every where marama grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Muhammadson2020: 8:55pm On Jun 03, 2023
pope191:

Lies from the pit of hell. 61k from half tank? Only a fool will swallow this nonsense

11 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 8:56pm On Jun 03, 2023
One hungry driver picked a dummy ride from ICM to Lakowe for 8k +. grin
The other guy that ordered said he was shocked😲
that a fellow driver could pick such a ride. shocked. He didn't believe that a driver could drive down for such measly pay.

I mean how desperate can you be! ICM to lakowe for 8k plus @ 488per litre. What could be the cause? Low self esteem, being naturally dumb or what?

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jun 03, 2023
CheerfulGiver:
At 40k monthly, your 10 months salary is a drivers monthly fuel expenses.

Dey Play. Keep taking stupid advice on this thread
You and peanut salary earners. Why not try competing with those earning 700k monthly 😒

8 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 9:33pm On Jun 03, 2023
Viking07:
You and peanut salary earners. Why not try competing with those earning 700k monthly 😒
A 700k gross salary earner can't compete with me. I don't know of others.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 9:35pm On Jun 03, 2023
Larry1960:

Bro thumbs up to you. Keep shaming the haters and pessimist cool

More Aza to the account
Just 13k More make e b #50k
That target dey okay
At least if you use half tank say #12500 achieve #50k every goose every where marama grin
No mind these people. They've been here since I started posting in 2021 when fuel was 145. They've been complaining even back then. If fuel goes down to 50/L, they'll still complain.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 9:39pm On Jun 03, 2023
For two years, they've been telling me it's impossible. For two years I've always posted screenshots to tell them it's possible.

No be today yansh dey back. I've made more today with fuel at 488 than last week at 185. Break your phone

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 9:48pm On Jun 03, 2023
Actually, fuel was 145 in 2021 if I'm not wrong. That's how long they've been complaining. grin

Nigeria is not getting better. Adapt or die.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 9:56pm On Jun 03, 2023
Dey play...

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 9:58pm On Jun 03, 2023
CheerfulGiver:
Dey play...

More drives to go boss... may the hands be long on steering
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 9:59pm On Jun 03, 2023
I only post established facts. Things I have done. Not conjectures or maybes.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 9:59pm On Jun 03, 2023
pope191:

More drives to go boss... may the hands be long on steering
I never close sef. You've been here for the two years I've been here? Have I changed? No grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 10:00pm On Jun 03, 2023
northbird:
One hungry driver picked a dummy ride from ICM to Lakowe for 8k +. grin
The other guy that ordered said he was shocked😲
that a fellow driver could pick such a ride. shocked. He didn't believe that a driver could drive down for such measly pay.

I mean how desperate can you be! ICM to lakowe for 8k plus @ 488per litre. What could be the cause? Low self esteem, being naturally dumb or what?

Might be a destination trip. Folks on this business do things for reason, but in all drivers pick nonsense trips and it is almost impossible to compete with them. Indrive will obviously increase price with time.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 10:03pm On Jun 03, 2023
Muhammadson2020:
Lies from the pit of hell. 61k from half tank? Only a fool will swallow this nonsense

Even when gas was at 184, full tank should should fetch between 45 to 50k on indrive. Saying 488/l with same price including surge trip's on Bolt won't give anyone 120k.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 10:04pm On Jun 03, 2023
If you tell your self you can't do it or can never make it, your body will obey you. You will never do it and you will never make it.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 10:06pm On Jun 03, 2023
pope191:

Even when gas was at 184, full tank should should fetch between 45 to 50k on indrive. Saying 488/l with same price including surge trip's on Bolt won't give anyone 120k.
with free roads it will.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by OmoOshodi(m): 10:06pm On Jun 03, 2023
Most of all this guys coming with big big lies....may be mischief makers or Bolt/uber agents

Let dem keep dropping lies

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 10:15pm On Jun 03, 2023
GeneralZodd:

Bro as this work dey now. It is wake up call for so many of us to engage our brain to think deeply and take informed decision that will shape our destiny for better

Through out this week it has been research upon research, trying to figure ways to free myself from over dependence on this hustle. I know soonest I will stumble on a life changing idea. Nah patience and perseverance e go require.

Always woke boss, as much as I love driving, as much as I can relate to the hustle because of the exposure and lessons that coms with it. The hustle still remains one of the most dehumanised job I've ever seen. Sometimes I imagine how the bin guys feel. This hustle has tot me how to threat everyone with regard and never to look down on anyone.

Anyway, it's either I increase fleet with time or normally move on to other things. No fear, no worries, didn't start out hustling with this and obviously won't end with this. A dude can't be driving in his 50s (no disrespect). Just playing for time and enjoying every bit of the journey. There will come a time one share this experience as one of the hurdles to great height and smile.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 10:20pm On Jun 03, 2023
CheerfulGiver:
They cannot do it. When they try, they fail. They don't understand why. They don't understand how. Pride won't let them ask. It looks bleak. No way out. So they call you a liar.

No problem. Park the car. Tired of seeing grown men cry. No be by force. If you no Sabi, leave the hustle and find another one. Nobody go flog you. They post factory work for una today, 40k una no gree do. Na to dey cry

They'll keep doubting and calling you a liar, till receipt start to drop.... These are the people you take advice from, but you want to be successful? Dey play...

What did I say the new daily target is? How much have I made? How many hours to go? How much is left to hit daily target?

Dey......PLAY! grin
Mhennn, this Man dey try sha.
Mainland to island and then island back to mainland then island again.
Can't even remember the last I took a trip to that isheri side, if na like that it's possible to come up with fat dashboard sha.
Anywhere belle face things
grin cheesy grin
I have a friend that works like this, I will invite him to this thread.
He needs to see his likes

9 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Crvrider: 10:21pm On Jun 03, 2023
Itsrm:

Someone with a salary of 208,000 only pays 36,000 on car loan for 5 years. Which one is what will be left after they remove car loan?

Sometimes most of the argument here are from a place of ignorance.

I think it's usually 33% of your gross. You almost won't even feel it.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Crvrider: 10:26pm On Jun 03, 2023
Itsrm:

Too many nonsense from people who don't even do the salary work thinking they know more than those who do it

Like you, I have not spent one naira on hospital bills inclusive of child birth in the last 5 years. And I use one of the best hospitals you can find in town. Just imagine the cumulative hospital bill over 5 years.

I think some of us are just here to read...really no point arguing.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ReadaDream(m): 10:29pm On Jun 03, 2023
Gentlelife50:

Can't even remember the last I took a trip to that isheri side, if na like that it's possible to come up with fat dashboard sha.
grin cheesy grin
Isheri Oshun to Wave beach is about 47km. And he took it for 6k...with fuel at 488. No way. Even at 185, I'd be skeptical and give it a second thought, probably if road is free, I'll use it to escape that dead zone.

God abeg, hear my silent prayers. I can't continue running around like a headless chicken.

11 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 10:50pm On Jun 03, 2023
ReadaDream:
Isheri Oshun to Wave beach is about 47km. And he took it for 6k...with fuel at 488. No way. Even at 185, I'd be skeptical and give it a second thought, probably if road is free, I'll use it to escape that dead zone.

God abeg, hear my silent prayers. I can't continue running around like a headless chicken.
I don't think in km. I think with time. It's where you guys are missing the point. Isheri trip was 12k less 100.

You see 47km. I see 22,900 in 5 hrs.

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 10:54pm On Jun 03, 2023
While you were typing response to me, I made 4k

Just dey play

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 11:08pm On Jun 03, 2023
Gentlelife50:

grin cheesy grin
I prefer him on this thread than your likes

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ReadaDream(m): 11:10pm On Jun 03, 2023
CheerfulGiver:
I don't think in km. I think with time. It's where you guys are missing the point. Isheri trip was 12k less 100.

You see 47km. I see 22,900 in 5 hrs.
What do you mean by 12k less 100?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 11:10pm On Jun 03, 2023
Time is money. Use your time well. Best advise ever.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 11:11pm On Jun 03, 2023
ReadaDream:
What do you mean by 12k less 100?
11,900 cheesy
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ReadaDream(m): 11:15pm On Jun 03, 2023
CheerfulGiver:
11,900 cheesy
That means you charge extra on some of your trips?

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by abiolag(m): 11:18pm On Jun 03, 2023
CheerfulGiver:
11,900 cheesy
But the image u upload shows that u carry from ‘estate junction Sheri to wave beach’ for 6k

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5262) (5263) (5264) (5265) (5266) (5267) (5268) ... (5692) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: Mewales, Cineinfo(m), eddiense and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.