Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,389 members, 7,815,828 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:01 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (5288) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4744295 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5285) (5286) (5287) (5288) (5289) (5290) (5291) ... (5690) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Emeskhalifa(m): 4:24pm On Jun 08, 2023
Viking07:
Its obvious this useless apps are observing our comments/analysis on different platforms. We woke up to an increase in airport fare here in Abuja. From N6100 to N7,200 now N9,600 for kubwa to airport.

Even the apps themselves know the prices are poor. Yet some drivers still think they’re making profits. 😆

Anyways they’re just few nairas to balance the 176% increment. They should continue increasing it.

Hello boss. Good day. Abeg I don't know if it's possible to send you a DM or WhatsApp. An Abuja newbie driver needs some tips pls
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by XGhost: 4:39pm On Jun 08, 2023
Gentlelife50:
Good afternoon to everyone in the house, I'm using this opportunity to appreciate every of my fellow drivers observing this strike in Lagos and out Lagos Nigeria as a whole.

The purpose of this particular strike will be achieve by the almighty hand of God ijn,as we all can see some move that some of the apps are approaching driver on their apps you will know they know what is happening through this strike

There is one vital information I'm passing to everyone through this message, please whatever the increasement bolt and Uber will be updating their apps with, please if they refuse to recognise this Union before bringing any such increasement let not accept it all

They are not ready to accept and recognise the union because they want to continue to be enslaving the drivers under their platform,so therefore let us force them to accept and recognise the union in order for the union to be carry along with whatever the decision that will be taking in the industry.

Please let encourage everyone that are around our areas or environment to join this strike so that we all can succeed together with this particular strike.

Lol, they say na bolt go recognize them as union.
grin
Abeg I no wan laf

Reading the grammar alone, I know I don't belong with them.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by XGhost: 4:41pm On Jun 08, 2023
CheerfulGiver:
at that time na to switch car. Leave Toyota and Honda for them.

I don see that move long ago
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 4:46pm On Jun 08, 2023
CheerfulGiver:
Yesterday's rain has to be the worst this year.

As in... never been that scared, surge around 12 midnight grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 4:49pm On Jun 08, 2023
All.of una deh fight, I no see my client. Abeg who help me see Felicity? I'm bored.

Felicity your head is not correct, you see this line I draw here, if deh born you well, cross em sad

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mejai(m): 5:13pm On Jun 08, 2023
pope191:
All.of una deh fight, I no see my client. Abeg who help me see Felicity? I'm bored.

Felicity your head is not correct, you see this line I draw here, if deh born you well, cross em sad
grin grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by XGhost: 5:24pm On Jun 08, 2023
pope191:

Honestly, I've been wondering what happened to Mr Felicity, Dru too

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Betterlifesars: 5:26pm On Jun 08, 2023
My people help critic my observation about present ride sharing situation with a camry i4 engine.

ALAPERE -SUPER SAVER AREA TO IKEJA CITY MALL - NO SURGE
NEW RATE BOLT OLD RATE NEW INDRIVE
AVG. TRIP COST 2300 1800 1800
ESTIMATED FUEL @1.5LITRES 740.9 278 741
COMMISSION 575 450 180
NET FARE 984.07 1072 879

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by OmoOshodi(m): 5:41pm On Jun 08, 2023
XGhost:

They have changed names..... Suspecting that Cheerfulmadness to be a masquerader

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by TheModerator: 6:01pm On Jun 08, 2023
BAZ001:

On colos on colos grin grin grin
see millionaire phone ehhhh.
He don press star button taya d thing don fade, I’m sure na him papa give am grin

If you look carefully at the digits in that fake alert he sent to himself, the actual figure is 12k. I kid you not bro. He copied a 12k alert from his other phone, edited it and added 500, then sent it to his chinko phone. Zoom and look at it very well, I highlighted the 500, one can tell that there's something not right about it. Larry1960 isn't very smart afterall.

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 6:06pm On Jun 08, 2023
Deypray:
Awusubilai...

You're far gone brother. You've really been bedded by slavery. Someone dey fight for an improved means of livelihood for the same hustle you dey intoxicated with, yet this is your stand. Truly, most Nigerians are in love with their slave masters. No matter the profit you claim to make at the moment. This strike actions aim is to give you a better deal. Don't you get?

But a quick one...Let's assume all these e-coys budge after this strike. You also will gladly share in the spoils. Tueh, e don be for this country.

U support Tinubu abi u no support Tinubu?

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jun 08, 2023
Emeskhalifa:

Hello boss. Good day. Abeg I don't know if it's possible to send you a DM or WhatsApp. An Abuja newbie driver needs some tips pls
Join the group. Delete the spa_ces __

https ://chat .whatsa pp.com/ CuetKnS9OnBJUdYLd5drIb

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 6:26pm On Jun 08, 2023
XGhost:

He lift driving for motor boy.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Emeskhalifa(m): 6:27pm On Jun 08, 2023
Viking07:
Join the group. Delete the spa_ces __

https ://chat .whatsa pp.com/ CuetKnS9OnBJUdYLd5drIb

Thank you boss. I really appreciate it.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by XGhost: 6:30pm On Jun 08, 2023
Pearl1910:

shocked shocked
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Olatoman(m): 7:08pm On Jun 08, 2023
dapotemi:

Very correct sir..I was listening to Nig info on radio today and the anchor, Mr Sheriff was asking what the people needs from govt to cushion the effect of this subsidy ward!

So well written

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by obinoral1179(m): 7:17pm On Jun 08, 2023
XGhost:

Nope, it could be either, mostly cash sef
please don't be angry with my questions. How can I know when trip is card or cash?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by wole212(m): 7:44pm On Jun 08, 2023
I greet Bosses in the house

Please I'm looking for a car to drive
Rentals to remit weekly

I stay in Oshodi

Thanks.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by XGhost: 8:23pm On Jun 08, 2023
obinoral1179:
please don't be angry with my questions. How can I know when trip is card or cash?

When you get to pickup location it shows automatically- ON UBER O.
Bolt shows it when the request is ringing
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Deypray: 8:25pm On Jun 08, 2023
How will I be supporting Tinubu and still have the liver to be a chief proponent for human emancipation and still care about cutting the wings of capitalism on this e-hailing platforms.

Pearl1910:

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 8:57pm On Jun 08, 2023
Gentlelife50:

See this one, you that was saying it's not possible but secretly join the ant's league after deceiving us.
Next thing you're telling us you're in Canada, Oga go outside and write Canada on the road for us to believe you.
grin cheesy

On colos on colos

If to say I join d ant telegram dem for don collect my low mileage oyel sipping Camry on rentals and by now them go say na another person scam me grin

Pls pls I’m unavailable dem no dey see me

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GeneralZodd(m): 9:07pm On Jun 08, 2023
kewelljoseph:
I’ve got a clean 2014 registered 2014 Corolla sport for sale, car is in prestine condition owners stays in lekki and rarely drove the car sef!

Condition: Clean ( non - accidental) baked on first body!

Color : Grey

Mileage: 43k

Faults: None

Price: 5.7M negotiable

No: 07062604475 ( call or whatsApp )

P.s : All papers are intact and this car is way better than some tokunbo I see out here goin for over 7M, owner didn’t drive it much before traveling abroad.

Clean sharp car

If to say nah Yaris e for make sense die.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by InvestorsMind: 9:19pm On Jun 08, 2023
InvestorsMind:
N4m Naira available to buy one or two cars for uber?

Which car is the best and what's the price?

A friend mention Toyota Sienna for within states, another mentioned Toyota Corolla for uber.

Expected weekly income?

What's your suggestion?

?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by InvestorsMind: 9:22pm On Jun 08, 2023
wole212:
I greet Bosses in the house

Please I'm looking for a car to drive
Rentals to remit weekly

I stay in Oshodi

Thanks.

Where in Oshodi? Ladipo, Shogunle, Mafoluku, Brown Street, Ajishegiri, Afariogun, Akinpelu, Bello etc?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by wole212(m): 9:30pm On Jun 08, 2023
InvestorsMind:

Where in Oshodi? Ladipo, Shogunle, Mafoluku, Brown Street, Ajishegiri, Afariogun, Akinpelu, Bello etc?

Shopeju street, Ladipo

Zero 8 zero 23 53 62 zero 7 Call/ WhatsApp

Thanks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 10:43pm On Jun 08, 2023
Deypray:
How will I be supporting Tinubu and still have the liver to be a chief proponent for human emancipation and still care about cutting the wings of capitalism on this e-hailing platforms.

Alesó

Cos person wey support Tinubu no suppose get the right to tell person say u love your slave masters.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Seekhimnow: 10:48pm On Jun 08, 2023
InvestorsMind:
N4m Naira available to buy one or two cars for uber?

Which car is the best and what's the price?

A friend mention Toyota Sienna for within states, another mentioned Toyota Corolla for uber.

Expected weekly income?

What's your suggestion?

Consider getting Corolla or Camry 03-06, those car are perfect for Uber/bolt business. I can help search for good deals in Auto section, then you make your decision.

I'm available for rental/HP, incase you want to give the cars to drivers. I'm in Lagos and I live in a gated compound.
Contact on my siggy
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 11:13pm On Jun 08, 2023
TheModerator:

If you look carefully at the digits in that fake alert he sent to himself, the actual figure is 12k. I kid you not bro. He copied a 12k alert from his other phone, edited it and added 500, then sent it to his chinko phone. Zoom and look at it very well, I highlighted the 500, one can tell that there's something not right about it. Larry1960 isn't very smart afterall.

Oh noooo grin
Pls leave dt poor larylongdickinches.

If u truly have 12million u won’t show text msg to proof it

But guys can lie on dis thread chaiii e bite me for body

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by obinoral1179(m): 11:29pm On Jun 08, 2023
InvestorsMind:

You sha wan make we know say you Sabi oshodi....dey play you hear..

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by obinoral1179(m): 11:31pm On Jun 08, 2023
XGhost:

When you get to pickup location it shows automatically- ON UBER O.
Bolt shows it when the request is ringing
Uber are too complicated, so you won't know if it's a card trip until you get to pickup?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by InvestorsMind: 11:40pm On Jun 08, 2023
obinoral1179:
You sha wan make we know say you Sabi oshodi....dey play you hear..

I no sabi, my surname is Oshodi, na we get oshodi kiss
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Welz(m): 11:40pm On Jun 08, 2023
obinoral1179:
Uber are too complicated, so you won't know if it's a card trip until you get to pickup?
yes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5285) (5286) (5287) (5288) (5289) (5290) (5291) ... (5690) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: raslim20(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.