Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,396 members, 7,815,860 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:35 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (5294) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4744380 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5291) (5292) (5293) (5294) (5295) (5296) (5297) ... (5690) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by confusedworld17: 10:38pm On Jun 10, 2023
Please house, whats fair amount to charge from Magodo to Ijebuode and return same day ?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GeneralZodd(m): 10:42pm On Jun 10, 2023
Deypray:
Bros...Were this mostly offline trips.??.. I use Camry muscle too(I agree with the fuel consumption too).

15k to make 51k gross is amazing. Which app did this? The moment my tank reach halfway, d way the fuel drops is depressing. I don tire.

All these trips are on the island or mainland?

Did you take any break between trips?

I'll appreciate your response.

Answers to your questions

The App I use is BOLT: Number 1 ehailing app in Nigeria. I don't use Indrive, Rida and Uber their price is not really so good this subsidy period.

I Started work by 7am. By 12 noon I have made 28k thanks to long trips. I took 1 hour break to eat lunch. Continue by 1pm till 7pm. I have realized 51k.

30% of my trip was island and 70% was mainland.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GeneralZodd(m): 10:49pm On Jun 10, 2023
Viking07:
I must go renew my Uber inspection today. Same thing someone said on WhatsApp. Bolt juju for pilots must be very strong. 😆

No be juju, na addiction. Ehailing is the easiest way to make money. Alot of pilots find it difficult to move to other businesses.

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tojahh(m): 10:51pm On Jun 10, 2023
skillip:
I just checked again now and it shows 19%, I tried uploading it but it is not going through. Just type " Bolt commission in fee in France".

Just to be sure

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 11:05pm On Jun 10, 2023
mejai:

And? Finish it joor cheesy

Today the rest they say is history.
Amebo you wan hear wetin happen To others on queue ? grin
At least we comot go line up grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Barbiturate(m): 12:49am On Jun 11, 2023
GeneralZodd:

Answers to your questions

The App I use is BOLT: Number 1 ehailing app in Nigeria. I don't use Indrive, Rida and Uber their price is not really so good this subsidy period.

I Started work by 7am. By 12 noon I have made 28k thanks to long trips. I took 1 hour break to eat lunch. Continue by 1pm till 7pm. I have realized 51k.

30% of my trip was island and 70% was mainland.

I really don't want to post here again, but I can't help but ask this, since we use same car.

Is 51k your take home? If it's not, then I guess if you deduct 25% commission and fuel, you should have a take home of 23,350. Right?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ReadaDream(m): 5:05am On Jun 11, 2023
confusedworld17:
Please house, whats fair amount to charge from Magodo to Ijebuode and return same day ?
45-50k
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by skillip(m): 5:47am On Jun 11, 2023
tojahh:

Just to be sure
Thank you Tojahh.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by wole212(m): 6:49am On Jun 11, 2023
I greet Bosses in the house

Please I'm looking for a car to drive
Rentals to remit weekly

I promise your car won't be overflogged

Weekly pictorial/ video evidence of car condition to owner

I stay in Oshodi

Thanks.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by confusedworld17: 6:52am On Jun 11, 2023
ReadaDream:
45-50k

Na 40k self I tell her but she said 30k.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 6:55am On Jun 11, 2023
Barbiturate:

I really don't want to post here again, but I can't help but ask this, since we use same car.

Is 51k your take home? If it's not, then I guess if you deduct 25% commission and fuel, you should have a take home of 23,350. Right?

Yes, 23k from 7am to 7pm

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 7:03am On Jun 11, 2023
confusedworld17:

U will use 12k fuel on that journey. To and fro plus any waka within Ijebuode. So add ur minimum daily earnings to that and u should know what u will charge. Don't go lower than ur daily earnings for any reason.

For me I will not do that trip for less than 40k now. People need to understand that things have changed.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ReadaDream(m): 7:05am On Jun 11, 2023
confusedworld17:

It's not worth it with the new price of PMS.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by confusedworld17: 7:17am On Jun 11, 2023
Pearl1910:

U will use 12k fuel on that journey. To and fro plus any waka within Ijebuode. So add ur minimum daily earnings to that and u should know what u will charge. Don't go lower than ur daily earnings for any reason.

For me I will not do that trip for less than 40k now. People need to understand that things have changed.

The 12k fuel is for what type of car ? I use biggy.
How is the road to that place and what rout is best to follow ?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by confusedworld17: 7:18am On Jun 11, 2023
ReadaDream:
It's not worth it with the new price of PMS.

How is the road to that place and what rout is best to follow just in case she up the amount ?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Barbiturate(m): 7:35am On Jun 11, 2023
Pearl1910:

Yes, 23k from 7am to 7pm

And you think this is fair on drivers?! I'm sorry, I really do not want any argument, nor get you angry, cos I understand you guys here do not tolerate criticism. You tend to abuse and bring down someone trying to make a point. So I plead with your conscience not to take it to heart.
I'm just being factual and conscientious. How can one make a whole 51k and you go home with less than half of the money? It's like you're working for the app company and fuel.

He was kinda trying to praise bolt, but then it looks like slavery to me. You(app company) don't buy fuel, you don't fix any of the car issues, you don't care if the driver gets involved in any accident, if I don't work for sometime due to issues...you don't care or call to know why, you don't even have a free or subsidised health scheme, nothing whatsoever, except your app, and then you take almost 13k from 51k!?
Apart from paying tax from what they get from drivers, do they pay Google play store monthly or yearly?

I am not faulting him(Zodd). I'm just thinking out loud cos I'm also in this dilemma. Yesterday I used Indrive and Rida to make about 35k with 11k fuel, working from 11am to around 10:30 to 11, with a take home of 23k.

I just feel it would have made more sense if fuel was 5k and commission about 3k, then take home about 43k OR commission about 6k, then take home 40k.

It is well sha

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 7:45am On Jun 11, 2023
wole212:

Rentals to remit weekly

I stay in Oshodi

Thanks.
Dey play. You never get car you don dey lie

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 7:58am On Jun 11, 2023
Fri - Sat.

App - 99,900
Offline - 10,900
Gross - 110,800
Commission - 9,990
Fuel 30,000

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 8:05am On Jun 11, 2023
All the guys on my telegram group make more money than I currently do. They've been cooked. They've found their own strategies. They are now machines. Anything I post here, they can do better.

They were normal guys on this thread, listening to all the bullshit advice until I asked those unable to gross 100k weekly to message me.

Them dey always pity for una. Keep listening to negative people you hear. Una doh.... Dey play.

Happy Sunday

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by doyin01: 8:09am On Jun 11, 2023
TheModerator:
This thread represents the virtual world which basically is what the internet is about. The dashboard you see here and halfbaked stories by pearl1910 and cheerfulgiver are prime examples.

All those guys I watched on TV protesting today represent reality.

The truth is always what you can see and feel, not what you were told. The choice is yours to make.

This summarises the whole issue....But sadly many people prefer to listen to lies and sweet mouth..

That is why they say "Empty barrels makes the loudest noise " most especially online..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ReadaDream(m): 8:31am On Jun 11, 2023
confusedworld17:

How is the road to that place and what rout is best to follow just in case she up the amount ?
Road is good. Since you are leaving from.Magodo, Berger to Sagam, straight to Ijebuode is your best bet.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by lrman(m): 8:44am On Jun 11, 2023
lrman:

And no they don't bet on pip lines on crypto... grin grin stop displaying your stupidity and ignorance on the thread by writing gibbering on what you have no idea about...

And concerning this thread.. All we ask for is that you and your colleagues should know that your format don cast...please allow the genuine drivers on this thread to enjoy their ehailing business in peace and let them share ideas and opinions and thoughts with each other..

Please stop spreading lies ...stop all this lamba grin grin I know you guys are up to something as usual...we have seen all your type on this thread ..they do come and go..so I am not surprised.. .

Na so dem mislead some drivers.. those ones go enter HP..dem go collect car of 2.5m and agree to pay back 7m... grin grin all because paid promoters showed them dashboard of how they made 50k per day .....but when they got into it , they later realized they were not told the whole truth..

Ask Yourself..if someone claims they made 50k within eleven hours out of 24 hours..and they are still chit-chatting online consistently within that same eleven hours...if they are busy driving within that eleven hours..you Will know without them telling you...dey play..let them use your head you hear.. some of them are not even into the business but na dem make noise pass of how they are making huge money daily.. grin

When I said some of these guys have personal mission..una think say I dey joke...?? grin

Message you to know the secret of how you make your audio money ?? grin grin

If people cannot see what is going on here...I will be shocked...we all cannot be that gullible na...haba..

Na so him like all of una reach na.... grin there is no price to pay na..for your mind ba..dey play oooooo...

CheerfulGiver:
All the guys on my telegram group make more money than I currently do. They've been cooked. They've found their own strategies. They are now machines. Anything I post here, they can do better.

They were normal guys on this thread, listening to all the bullshit advice until I asked those unable to gross 100k weekly to message me.

Them dey always pity for una. Keep listening to negative people you hear. Una doh.... Dey play.

Happy Sunday

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 9:03am On Jun 11, 2023
lrman:

When I said some of these guys have personal mission..una think say I dey joke...?? grin

Message you to know the secret of how you make your audio money ?? grin grin

If people cannot see what is going on here...I will be shocked...we all cannot be that gullible na...haba..

Na so him like all of una reach na.... grin there is no price to pay na..for your mind ba..dey play oooooo...

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by lrman(m): 9:05am On Jun 11, 2023
[quote author=CheerfulGiver post=123717207][/quote]

Pele motivational speaker grin grin cum scammer..

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 9:09am On Jun 11, 2023
lrman:

Pele motivational speaker grin grin cum scammer..

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 9:10am On Jun 11, 2023
Werey wey new to thread doesn't deserve explanation

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by lrman(m): 9:12am On Jun 11, 2023
CheerfulGiver:
Werey wey new to thread doesn't deserve explanation

For your mind..you never even dream of ehailing business when we don dey involved...

Give us another lamba today grin and with your mumu screenshots too....you think say na everybody go be mumu wey go fall for your lies and schemes..weyrey...24/7 looking for prey on telegram..which time you come dey drive.. grin grin

I guess you drive on telegram for every hour..

And as usual.. I am expecting your alt monikers to come and defend you ...awon weyrey grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 9:16am On Jun 11, 2023
GeneralZodd:

No be juju, na addiction. Ehailing is the easiest way to make money. Alot of pilots find it difficult to move to other businesses.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 9:24am On Jun 11, 2023
Next week, I'll be creating a new group on telegram for drivers still finding it hard in the new reality.

Away from these mad people with their negativity.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by lrman(m): 9:32am On Jun 11, 2023
CheerfulGiver:
Next week, I'll be creating a new group on telegram for drivers still finding it hard in the new reality.

Away from these mad people with their negativity.

grin weyrey what happened to the former telegram group you claim to have where your so called guys make more money ?? Your lies and scams were exposed ?? Or the group never existed ?? Or your new group is the same group that was created before ??..you never see anything.. as long as I am alive on this thread...you will never see customers here to carry out your scam schemes on....

CheerfulGiver:

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by seyicodes(m): 9:49am On Jun 11, 2023
Did anyone noticed that bolt has not been reducing drivers score and acceptance rate for like 4 days ago even if you cancel or decline orders

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by wole212(m): 9:52am On Jun 11, 2023

Rentals to remit weekly

I stay in Oshodi

Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5291) (5292) (5293) (5294) (5295) (5296) (5297) ... (5690) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: seun289(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.