Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,697 members, 7,831,173 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:52 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (5309) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4804509 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5306) (5307) (5308) (5309) (5310) (5311) (5312) ... (5700) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 2:56pm On Jun 18, 2023
Barbiturate:

Some fares used to be very cheap even in the former Rida App. Just ignore the cheap ones. I took a lady from osapa to MM2 for 7600 on Rida. About an hour ride. On our way, she got a call from another driver.....apparently she ordered 2. So she asked which App is mine, I said Rida. She shouted "Nooo Na" I asked what happened, she said she was supposed to follow the other driver on bolt, that it was cheaper...btw 4 to 5k. She said she didn't check before entering. I just ignored her and continued.

The problem with the new Rida App is that they restrict the fare bid for drivers.
Secondly, the new app doesn't show time to pick up. It only shows km or m.

She must be mad; she requested, saw the price difference and still went ahead, u proposed price and she accepted. Then u drove and came down only for her to say she wanted to go with the Bolt that was cheaper.
She will also see disappointment on that her trip.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 3:08pm On Jun 18, 2023
dapotemi:

I was out of Lagos on Wednesday. My flight was to Enugu, finished my assignment and later took a ride to AWKA, then to Onitsha. Yesterday I was at asaba and today am in warri. I'll be in bayelsa tomorrow and back to warri on Monday to connect a flight to Lagos.. I notice alot of improvement on road infrastructure to be honest and I give it PMB administration. Even the bad roads I notice where mostly road under construction..Lagos somehow is overrated and there is no much federal presence in terms of road construction..I did not see a single pothole from asaba to warri...
By the way, this trip will give me nothing less than 500k as add-on, after all expenses, with all the 'igbadun' that usually comes with official trips like this...Some of you have been so tortured in the labour market that when you hear salary job, you think we all have to wait till 31st to get 100k! I think that is the reason for all the bad mouth I see here but we can understand...To the new cat, I beg you, if you're a graduate, get a CAREER....Be patience, CLIMB the ladder...Let me ask you, what do you think an Uber driver will be after 10 years of driving? Still an Uber driver right? I don't want that for you! If you're JOBLESS now, then maybe you should drive but don't sleep on it, don't let anyone tells you it's the BEST for you! I beg you!
Good afternoon, boss.
Apologies for my late response.
Well, for any good or bad roads, the government will always answer for it, whether at state or federal level.

You see this salary work vs e-hailing driving, me I no want dey put mouth. Cos the chairman that always fires catapult at salary eaners has his target audience and those ones know themselves. There are lots of people who earn millions in salary and there are those whose your 500k add-on is their 12/11/10/9/8/7/6 or 5 months salary. It is not all of us that would have that kinda opportunity that earns you such amount on a trip assignment. That chairman had already described his target audience and definitely, his catapult won't hit every salary earner and I don't think people should have problem with him.
Shebi na salary work I been dey do before I switched, I knew what I was looking for and the difference is remarkable FOR ME.
I am business oriented, not in the salary career realm at all.
This that I'm doing at the moment, is not where I'm going. I want to achieve 2 things here, once I gat them, it's a goodbye to the hustle. My prayers be say make nothing hinder me.
That doesn't mean that people that have been doing it for that 10 years you said have nothing else they doing. I know 3 of my friends who are house owners already from this e-hailing hustle and if you see them, you would argue they are drivers. They're property agents now.
All the e-hailing voltrons we're seeing on this thread, by the time they leave many people behind, that's when we go realize say everybody gets plans.
Your point is well understood as to those who chose it as a career job without any planned exiting alternatives. Those ones ehhhn. grin grin
Much respect, boss.

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mejai(m): 3:27pm On Jun 18, 2023
Glithronix:

Good afternoon, boss.
Apologies for my late response.
Well, for any good or bad roads, the government will always answer for it, whether at state or federal level.

You see this salary work vs e-hailing driving, me I no want dey put mouth. Cos the chairman that always fires catapult at salary eaners has his target audience and those ones know themselves. There are lots of people who earn millions in salary and there are those whose your 500k add-on is their 12/11/10/9/8/7/6 or 5 months salary. It is not all of us that would have that kinda opportunity that earns you such amount on a trip assignment. That chairman had already described his target audience and definitely, his catapult won't hit every salary earner and I don't think people should have problem with him.
Shebi na salary work I been dey do before I switched, I knew what I was looking for and the difference is remarkable FOR ME.
I am business oriented, not in the salary career realm at all.
This that I'm doing at the moment, is not where I'm going. I want to achieve 2 things here, once I gat them, it's a goodbye to the hustle. My prayers be say make nothing hinder me.
That doesn't mean that people that have been doing it for that 10 years you said have nothing else they doing. I know 3 of my friends who are house owners already from this e-hailing hustle and if you see them, you would argue they are drivers. They're property agents now.
All the e-hailing voltrons we're seeing on this thread, by the time they leave many people behind, that's when we go realize say everybody gets plans.
Your point is well understood as to those who chose it as a career job without any planned exiting alternatives. Those ones ehhhn. grin grin
Much respect, boss.
đź’Ż...

Please everyone let this argument die today. Make everyone choose what favours them. If u want to combine the two, good!

Let's share experience!!

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Barbiturate(m): 4:45pm On Jun 18, 2023
Pearl1910:

She must be mad; she requested, saw the price difference and still went ahead, u proposed price and she accepted. Then u drove and came down only for her to say she wanted to go with the Bolt that was cheaper.
She will also see disappointment on that her trip.

I just taya for some riders. I didn't propose price though, I accepted her price. I don't know why they would order 2 rides at the same time! They just make U waste fuel, time and energy. She even had the mind to call the other driver "tout"
Some of them don't even know that some of us(drivers) are masters degree holders and also married.

About 2 nights ago, I was already on the mainland looking for a trip to meet my target. This girl ordered from Mcneil Rd. Got there and immediately saw another guy parked behind me. I called her and she said she was coming out. She called me after some minutes and said she would be going with someone else, who's cheaper. It was 2k trip. She said the other guy was 1500. I just went to the other guy, explained to him and begged him to cancel. He cancelled and we both drove off.

These girls don't even care at all. Even when you call before going, they would still cancel when you get there. One of the disadvantages of this hustle in Nigeria. I don't think it's like that in USA or Canada. There should be penalty for unnecessary cancellations. Why would you tell me to come and then you cancel when I get there....after about 10 mins driving, that's pure wickedness!

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 5:31pm On Jun 18, 2023
mejai:

đź’Ż...

Please everyone let this argument die today. Make everyone choose what favours them. If u want to combine the two, good!

Let's share experience!!
Abi oooh.
Everybody should just maintain their champion abeg.
I just hope they would let the matter die like that, make motivations dey flow and encourage and educate us on how to run the hustle profitably.
Much respect, boss.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by hefelove(m): 5:33pm On Jun 18, 2023
Hello everyone, i am looking for car to driver.
If you have a car for UBER. Please contact me if you have a car to rent out. I stay in Surulere. You can call or WhatsApp me 08134873484
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 73O9: 5:54pm On Jun 18, 2023
Glithronix:

Abi oooh.
Everybody should just maintain their champion abeg.
I just hope they would let the matter die like that, make motivations dey flow and encourage and educate us on how to run the hustle profitably.
Much respect, boss.

Hehehe dey play.
Look at it this way;
Someone was motivated by dashboards and resigned from his job, remember he wasn’t told the challenges involved, only the earnings.
There was someone that was advised to drop his 80k job which is very understandable wasn’t enough but letting people know the challenge involved is very important. He started having challenges within weeks up to the moment he regretted leaving his 80k job- this happened right on this thread. But the people that advised him left him to his fate.

Making it look as if it’s a bed of roses is wrong and those who complain that the job is not ok for them aren’t wrong. Different people with what they desire.
I wasn’t a lazy person when driving but the income didn’t equate the effort exacted on it. So you should expect someone like me to complain.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Raw2: 6:05pm On Jun 18, 2023
73O9:

Hehehe dey play.
Look at it this way;
Someone was motivated by dashboards and resigned from his job, remember he wasn’t told the challenges involved, only the earnings.
There was somehow that was advised to drop his 80k job which is very understandable wasn’t enough but letting people know the challenge involved is very important. He started having challenges within weeks up to the moment he regretted leaving his 80k job- this happened right on this job. But the people that advised him left him to his fate.

Making it look as if it’s a bed of roses is wrong and those who complain that the job is not ok for them aren’t wrong. Different people with what they desire.
I wasn’t a lazy person when driving but the income didn’t equate the effort exacted on it. So you should expect someone like me to complain.
...but you're a full grown man with a penis, how do you expect to be spoonfed everything at your age? The Canada you've escaped to, are you expecting everything to be rosy and exactly as you have been told?

When challenges come in Canada, will you complain and look for who to blame in the travel section where you got your information?

Make una dey use una brain abeg

11 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 73O9: 6:38pm On Jun 18, 2023
Raw2:
...but you're a full grown man with a penis, how do you expect to be spoonfed everything at your age? The Canada you've escaped to, are you expecting everything to be rosy and exactly as you have been told?

When challenges come in Canada, will you complain and look for who to blame in the travel section where you got your information?

Make una dey use una brain abeg

I would have ignored your post as it contains offensive words, I don’t like responding to such posts.
Where in my post was it stated that the complains were for people to spoon-feed them?
And those are against the driving have only asked people to look beyond driving. I was doing great before buhari happened, moved on by driving on Uber. I knew what I said when I said I wasn’t lazy, I drove beyond 70 hrs weekly while I was on the platform, but my point remains - the income doesn’t equate the efforts put on the job.

And your post regarding my traveling shows envy.

PS: I didn’t know it was you cheerful, if not, I wouldn’t have responded to your post.
It was after responding to you I went through your profile.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Barbiturate(m): 6:49pm On Jun 18, 2023
I don't know why someone will be this petty!
All because you want to prove a point on a faceless forum!

A lot of people here don't know each other real life, so why all the stress to prove unnecessary point? Just why?

Beats my imagination mhen! sad

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Doris4ever(m): 6:50pm On Jun 18, 2023
73O9:

I would have ignored your post as it contains offensive words, I don’t like responding to such posts.
Where in my post was it stated that the complains were for people to spoon-feed them?
And those are against the driving have only asked people to look beyond driving. I was doing great before buhari happened, moved on by driving on Uber. I knew what I said when I said I wasn’t lazy, I drove beyond 70 hrs weekly while I was on the platform, but my point remains - the income doesn’t equate the efforts put on the job.

PS: I didn’t know it was you cheerful, if not, I wouldn’t have responded to your post.

Guy rest, how long do you want to keep going back and forth on a dead issue.

Na wa o

Uber driving no pay you, accepted.

Allow those still driving to share their daily work experience, that's why this thread was created. You can't keep complaining of something that happened months or years back.

undecided

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Raw2: 6:57pm On Jun 18, 2023
73O9:

The income doesn't equate the effort YOU put in the job. Speak for yourself. You no Sabi no mean say your fellow man no Sabi or no go Sabi. You're in the group of people who have zero passion for driving, but only did it because you heard there was money in it. Of course you'll fail. You never believed you'd make it. It's like a fish in water overhearing discussions of monkeys on a tree on how they make money climbing trees, and decided to leave the water in hopes of making money climbing trees... It will FAIL!

My post regarding your travelling was an analogy. It's not my fault that you couldn't decipher the analogy but instead decided to throw in envy. LOL. There is nothing to envy about anyone that ran away from hardship in their own country to go start a new hustle abroad. You never make am. Just a hustler like the rest of us. Nothing dey your body to envy. Just die such thoughts. You no reach.

I'm inevitable. I don't hide behind quotes or memes.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Raw2: 6:59pm On Jun 18, 2023
Doris4ever:

Guy rest, how long do you want to keep going back and forth on a dead issue.

Na wa o

Allow those still driving to share their daily work experience, that's why this thread was created. You can't keep complaining of something that happened months or years back.

undecided
I Taya.

On a thread for Uber drivers to share experiences, stupid people who believe they are better off in life no gree us see road. Always trying to prove or show they are better off, even when reality shows they are hungrier.

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Doris4ever(m): 7:03pm On Jun 18, 2023
Raw2:
I Taya.

On a thread for Uber drivers to share experiences, stupid people who believe they are better off in life no gree us see road. Always trying to prove or show they are better off, even when reality shows they are hungrier.

That's what I don't understand, you left Uber driving to salary job or travelled out. Good for you.

Allow those still driving to share their daily experience.

This thread is not for measuring dick undecided

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 7:09pm On Jun 18, 2023
73O9:

Hehehe dey play.
Look at it this way;
There was somehow that was advised to drop his 80k job which is very understandable wasn’t enough but letting people know the challenge involved is very important. He started having challenges within weeks up to the moment he regretted leaving his 80k job- this happened right on this job. But the people that advised him left him to his fate.

Bro, I don't want to argue salary or ehailing income but what I want to ask is have u been told all d challenges involved in migrating and living in Canada? Cos what u said about not telling all d challenges involved in ehailing sounds childish, ridiculous and irritating.
I pray u will not cry from Canada that they didn't tell u all that's involved sha including the challenges.
Cos as a grown up man u shouldn't be sounding like this.

9 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 73O9: 7:16pm On Jun 18, 2023
Pearl1910:

Bro, I don't want to argue salary or ehailing income but what I want to ask is have u been told all d challenges involved in migrating and living in Canada? Cos what u said about not telling all d challenges involved in ehailing sounds childish, ridiculous and irritating.
I pray u will not cry from Canada that they didn't tell u all that's involved sha including the challenges.
Cos as a grown up man u shouldn't be sounding like this.

Hope you know it’s when people talk about their experience you learn from it. There are good and there are bad, I see no reasons why it turns offensive when countering others opinions.
There are threads all over the internet including NL talking about life elsewhere while I also have immediate families, you learn the good and bad from what it’s being said. So I understand challenges to be faced.
Why remain offensive when opinions differ still baffles me? cry cry

11 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Conner44: 7:21pm On Jun 18, 2023
Doris4ever:

Allow those still driving to share their daily work experience, that's why this thread was created.

undecided

Otitan! This above is the only thing I have been saying here that has attracted flies to my nyash. Just because you failed at something doesn't mean nobody else can succeed doing that same thing.

On the WhatsApp group I'm part of, I see people, struggling people holding hands and helping each other to make something out of this hustle. They have discovered the challenges being faced since this fuel price increase and are brainstorming on how to maximise their earnings. Many have gotten a hang of their issues. Those with bigger engines now know they have the wrong tools. People with smaller engines that still don't make up to the minimal amount now know that their vehicles are consuming too much fuel and have to work on it.

They have done their calculations using 1.6, 1.8, 2.0 & 2.4 litre engine vehicles and now know what to expect with each setup. All these are being done by nairalanders like you and I who left this thread and converged on the group for information and motivation , this thread was where all these things were supposed to be happening until a gang of people who believed that where they failed nobody else can ever succeed decided to start attacking others who come here willing to provide help.

Will those people want to come here and help newbies to grow when this particular gang of naysayers are always hanging around daily, ready to attack anyone who has an ulterior view from them?

Driving isn't for everyone and office work also isn't for everyone. you do you and let them do themselves .This statement above is what i have been begging them here for and it is the only reason why they have been attacking me here.

I don't blame anyone for failing, i don't blame them for giving up. My own issue is that they should understand that as all our faces look different is the same way our problems and destinies are too. This life is not a one shoe fits all type of situation

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Raw2: 7:50pm On Jun 18, 2023
Conner44:

Otitan! This above is the only thing I have been saying here that has attracted flies to my nyash. Just because you failed at something doesn't mean nobody else can succeed doing that same thing

The Uber driving failures on this thread refuse to accept. They'll rather heap their failures on everyone, then call people making a headway liars. Also try to discourage others from even trying, just because they themselves failed.

They always sound so stupid. It's like someone who travelled abroad and failed abroad trying to stop another person from going abroad because they themselves failed, saying that there are too many challenges abroad. That's how foolish these people look.

8 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by YeyeGbami: 8:15pm On Jun 18, 2023
Y'all

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 8:15pm On Jun 18, 2023
Raw2:
I Taya.

What ammuses me most is the the thought people have that they are better off just because they perceive their means of livelihood as superior to others.
Life is a leveler, just a matter of time.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Bobbyunitedfc(m): 8:23pm On Jun 18, 2023
Sienna needed for a trip,from OJO barracks to command area abule egba ris weekend
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 8:25pm On Jun 18, 2023
73O9:

Hope you know it’s when people talk about their experience you learn from it. There are good and there are bad, I see no reasons why it turns offensive when countering others opinions.
There are threads all over the internet including NL talking about life elsewhere while I also have immediate families, you learn the good and bad from what it’s being said. So I understand challenges to be faced.

I agree we should be civil in our discussions.

But even in civility, u can subtly insult someone without using offensive words. Mere erring an opinion can hurt someone's feelings.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dapotemi: 8:30pm On Jun 18, 2023
Itsrm:

This may interest you

https://twitter.com/SirJarus/status/1670316917679063040

Jarus na old time paddy and mentor from Oando days..He's a great guy and very calculative..
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Raw2: 8:42pm On Jun 18, 2023
Pearl1910:

What ammuses me most is the the thought people have that they are better off just because they perceive their means of livelihood as superior to others.
Life is a leveler, just a matter of time.
The foolishness is what I cannot comprehend. Livelihood is all it is. Make money, save, invest and be what you want. Does investment reject source of income?

Our crime is encouraging people to hustle. They keep posting how one can get 1m jobs, 1.5m jobs, but not the jobs themselves. Audio.

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Conner44: 8:59pm On Jun 18, 2023
Raw2:
The foolishness is what I cannot comprehend. Livelihood is all it is. Make money, save, invest and be what you want. Does investment reject source of income?

Our crime is encouraging people to hustle. They keep posting how one can get 1m jobs, 1.5m jobs, but not the jobs themselves. Audio.

How many of us here are actually learned enough to go out and apply for those N1m jobs? How many of us saw the 4 walls of a university? Does one need to be academically sound to drive a vehicle? So I'm an uber driver today and they are forcing me to look towards getting a N1m job, where will I get the funds or time to go to get the required education for such jobs when i have a family to feed? How long will I be on the job to get promoted to achieve such a pay grade? How many months in a year will I be opportune to get the chance to go on business trips where I can be paid allowances for traveling and lodging?

One shoe can never fit all.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Doris4ever(m): 9:13pm On Jun 18, 2023
Conner44:

How many of us here are actually learned enough to go out and apply for those N1m jobs? How many of us saw the 4 walls of a university? Does one need to be academically sound to drive a vehicle? So I'm an uber driver today and they are forcing me to look towards getting a N1m job, where will I get the funds or time to go to get the required education for such jobs when i have a family to feed? How long will I be on the job to get promoted to achieve such a pay grade? How many months in a year will I be opportune to get the chance to go on business trips where I can be paid allowances for traveling and lodging?

Those belittling Uber drivers have forgotten that we are in Nigeria where unemployment rate is very high.

I know lots of graduates doing 40k, 50k, 80k jobs. I also know those doing 200, 500k, 1m etc. We all can't be in same boat, that's how life is.

The graduate doing 40k is praying to get 100k job etc.

For someone to pick a car to drive, as long as money is coming in daily. The person is self employed to me.

Everyone can't be in an office or shop.

Till eternity transportation will remain an oil well because people MUST move from point A to B.

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Raw2: 9:24pm On Jun 18, 2023
Conner44:

All na audio. Most of them rely on loans to survive. We know the game.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Conner44: 10:00pm On Jun 18, 2023
Doris4ever:

Those belittling Uber drivers have forgotten that we are in Nigeria where unemployment rate is very high.

I know lots of graduates doing 40k, 50k, 80k jobs. I also know those doing 200, 500k, 1m etc. We can't not all be in same boat, that's how life is.

The graduate doing 40k is praying to get 100k job etc.

For someone to pick a car to drive, as long as money is coming in daily. The person is self employed to me.

Everyone can't be in an office or shop.

Till eternity transportation will remain an oil well because people MUST move from point A to B.

I concur with your points. You have a good shoulder on your head. Transportation is a basic necessity and can't be done without in any society. You have mirrored my thoughts exactly and for that you will become a target to the naysayers here. One has already thrown a shade at you in a previous mention and if you don't leave now they will focus their attention on you.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Conner44: 10:18pm On Jun 18, 2023
jammyboi:

Lagos

I just plan on starting next month, I'm kind of looking for a group I can join to get steps and not to make mistakes.

can I be added to the group chat please??

My brother. I won't lie to you. There are WhatsApp groups where you can join and get valued information on how to make good profits in ehailing in lagos.

Sadly i don't have the permission to invite anyone to the group except its admin and it pains me that the information being disseminated there isn't reaching this thread on nairaland especially when some of the individuals there are on this same thread and this thread has a wider audience to enable intending investors learn.

Don't worry, if this thread doesn't pick up and you finally start driving in lagos the admin should have started allowing people join the group again and I will tag you. For ehailing in lagos, so far you have the right tool and ideas, you will reap the expected profits of your labour.

Someone recently came here and was ready to take a poll that up to 5 people couldn't have saved up to N500k each month from Nov last year to April this year consecutively and i cringed lipsrsealed

5 people cry what a mindset. Is this what the thread has become? After over 5,000 pages . . . I cry

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jammyboi(m): 10:32pm On Jun 18, 2023
Conner44:

My brother. I won't lie to you. There are WhatsApp groups where you can join and get valued information on how to make good profits in ehailing in lagos.

Sadly i don't have the permission to invite anyone to the group except its admin and it pains me that the information being disseminated there isn't reaching this thread on nairaland especially when some of the individuals there are on this same thread and this thread has a wider audience to enable intending investors learn.

Don't worry, if this thread doesn't pick up and you finally start driving in lagos the admin should have started allowing people join the group again and I will tag you. For ehailing in lagos, so far you have the right tool and ideas, you will reap the expected profits of your labour.

Someone recently came here and was ready to take a poll that up to 5 people couldn't have saved up to N500k each month from Nov last year to April this year consecutively and i cringed lipsrsealed

5 people cry what a mindset. Is this what the thread has become? After over 5,000 pages . . . I cry

I started reading the thread from the beginning but i couldn't stomach all the hatred that is why I'm looking for a group chat so I can cut out all the noise

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Conner44: 10:56pm On Jun 18, 2023
jammyboi:

I started reading the thread from the beginning but i couldn't stomach all the hatred that is why I'm looking for a group chat so I can cut out all the noise

Just stay on the thread for the moment and try to separate the wheat from the chaff. People here are still ready to assist you with information if you ask for it.

The noise makers here are few and once tired they will either join in helping others out or stay away for good.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 2:29am On Jun 19, 2023
73O9:

Na like war ooh
You never see anything grin

11 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5306) (5307) (5308) (5309) (5310) (5311) (5312) ... (5700) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / âžś âžś âžśCurrency/E-currency Market Dealsâžś âžś âžś / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: Johnchrix(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.