Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,490 members, 7,830,479 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:08 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (5307) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4803160 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5304) (5305) (5306) (5307) (5308) (5309) (5310) ... (5700) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Conner44: 8:53am On Jun 17, 2023
Bammzzie:

No lies cos I was there too... Cheerfulgiver is so fresh, u'll never believe he's an Uber driver cos mere seeing him, u'll think he's working in shell company, not even banks

Most of the people that are against him here are drivers on rentals who have their owner partners also viewing this thread. They feel insecure seeing his dashboards because their partners are also seeing it too.

Their lies of not being able to meet up on their weekly remittances steadily gets busted by cheerfulgivers posts here so they all had to gang up and do something about it before their owner partners decide to retrieve their vehicles from the lazy ones. Even when there was subsidy at N185 they were still crying so is it now that the price of fuel is N500 they will stop?

That’s why all of them are quiet whenever he’s being attacked here but when someone like me steps in to demand equity they switch their attention to me instead and say I’m the one disturbing the thread . . .

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by konkoabove: 9:02am On Jun 17, 2023
Please bosses, how does ICM gate ticket really work? One time like that, I spent 5 minutes at the parking lot and they charged me 200. The other time, I spent more than 5 minutes, it was free. Abeg I'm confused
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 73O9: 9:08am On Jun 17, 2023

14 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Johnnybegood12: 9:09am On Jun 17, 2023
mabeni:
ah! Where I Wan 750k from?

I prefer doing motor boy .
Nibo la tun jasi bayi
How u go prefer to pack ur car for house and choose to do motor boy??

How much motor boy dey collect from tincan to Kaduna??

Baba carry ur car enter road
Today na Saturday, free road money choke for road.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 73O9: 9:09am On Jun 17, 2023
konkoabove:
Please bosses, how does ICM gate ticket really work? One time like that, I spent 5 minutes at the parking lot and they charged me 200. The other time, I spent more than 5 minutes, it was free. Abeg I'm confused

It's a flat fee during weekends and public holidays while first one hour other days is N200.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 9:13am On Jun 17, 2023
Japa Sales
2007 Toyota Camry XLE
Open Roof, Full Option
Neat Body and Interior
Sound Engine, Gear and AC
Price: 3m negotiable

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ReadaDream(m): 9:21am On Jun 17, 2023
Pearl1910:
Japa Sales
2007 Toyota Camry XLE
Open Roof, Full Option
Neat Body and Interior

Contact 08118193788
How much?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Advision: 9:21am On Jun 17, 2023
CheerfulGiver:
Mon - 50,200
Tue. - 48,300
Wed - 33,900
Thurs - 47,300
Fri -
Sat -
Sun -

Total so far (minus offline) = 179,700
Commission - 17,970
Fuel - 50k

Net - 111,730.

I only post facts.

Bro at this rate you're probably going to gross 1M, which puts it at about same level you typically gross but with a lower net due to higher cost of inputs.

Except your working less hours, it suggests increasing fares have also met less demand.

How do you view it from your end?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 9:29am On Jun 17, 2023
ReadaDream:
How much?

3m negotiable
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dapotemi: 10:52am On Jun 17, 2023
Glithronix:

grin grin grin
If this should happen, next is to give up.
Abi how you see am? grin
Much respect, boss.

Nah you make more money when fuel prices soar...Just wake up everyday and pray that fuel price should continue to rise then watch your pocket rise with it..Thank you.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 11:07am On Jun 17, 2023
73O9:
😌✅✅✅✅

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jammyboi(m): 11:26am On Jun 17, 2023
Conner44:

Yes I am on one. What state do you drive in?

Lagos

I just plan on starting next month, I'm kind of looking for a group I can join to get steps and not to make mistakes.

can I be added to the group chat please??
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Dailyparrot: 12:45pm On Jun 17, 2023
Conner44:

Most of the people that are against him here are drivers on rentals who have their owner partners also viewing this thread. They feel insecure seeing his dashboards because their partners are also seeing it too.

Their lies of not being able to meet up on their weekly remittances steadily gets busted by cheerfulgivers posts here so they all had to gang up and do something about it before their owner partners decide to retrieve their vehicles from the lazy ones. Even when there was subsidy at N185 they were still crying so is it now that the price of fuel is N500 they will stop?

That’s why all of them are quiet whenever he’s being attacked here but when someone like me steps in to demand equity they switch their attention to me instead and say I’m the one disturbing the thread . . .

I will keep mum on the people attacking him but the statement that it's only people on rental that are attacking him because of their ulterior motive is false.

The business is less lucrative after the removal of fuel subsidy.

A driver needs a minimum of 10k fuel to drive for 12 hours.

It's still as difficult to net 10k today as it was before. That means you need to drive half a day to get your fuel money and the remaining half to get something to take home.

Unlike before that one good trip can fetch you your fuel money.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 1:27pm On Jun 17, 2023
jammyboi:

Lagos

I just plan on starting next month, I'm kind of looking for a group I can join to get steps and not to make mistakes.

Person wey no get driver’s license or car and never driven on Uber/bolt is telling you about Uber drivers whatsapp group.

When person over talk he will begin misfire.
Na only you I dey talk too, just code am

9 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Smartphil(m): 1:27pm On Jun 17, 2023
If you no use your head dem go use am drink garri

If you no hustle for the bread for this life you go drink garri

Cheerfulgiver grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 1:32pm On Jun 17, 2023
dapotemi:

Nah you make more money when fuel prices soar...Just wake up everyday and pray that fuel price should continue to rise then watch your pocket rise with it..Thank you.
Me ké?
You don mistake me for another person oh. lipsrsealed
Me wey I just dey on lowkey jéjé.
Much respect, boss.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GeneralZodd(m): 1:39pm On Jun 17, 2023
Pearl1910:
Japa Sales
2007 Toyota Camry XLE
Open Roof, Full Option
Neat Body and Interior
Price: 3m negotiable
Contact 08118193788

This car interior too dirty

Make owner try package am well

So he can get buyer shap shap

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Welz(m): 2:12pm On Jun 17, 2023
BAZ001:

Person wey no get driver’s license or car and never driven on Uber/bolt is telling you about Uber drivers whatsapp group.

yet everytime "cho cho cho"..that is my only issue with him and he seem to not get it

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by TheModerator: 2:46pm On Jun 17, 2023
BAZ001:

Leave am, he should have carefully read the thread to see that corner44 is an imposter. But the way he's been licking cheerfulgiver's puxxxy, there may be more to it. The puxxy no even send am, corner is just being foolish with his rhetorics. He's been attacked here several times, especially when he came to hawk fake chinko product, puxxxy never came omce to defend him.

Corner44 has never for once attempted driving with his old rickety jalopy 03 honda despite the way he has praised the business to high heavens. It makes me wonder if that man is actually okay.

That's why I made him cry before. It looks as if he's asking for more grin I will keep him at arms length for the time being.

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by wole212(m): 2:55pm On Jun 17, 2023
I greet Bosses in the house

Please I'm looking for a car to drive
Rentals to remit weekly

Your car won't be overflogged

I stay in Oshodi

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 3:35pm On Jun 17, 2023
Bigdam:
Toyota Corolla 35k weekly remittance , 35k security deposit, experienced and responsible driver on Uber /bolt platform.
Must like within Ikeja, ogba ,Berger and it’s environs
Must live in gated house
WhatsApp only 08132492726

No story teller

@wole212
I thought I tagged you with this post.
You didn't apply for this one ni?
Much respect, boss.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by wole212(m): 3:47pm On Jun 17, 2023
Glithronix:

@wole212
I thought I tagged you with this post.
You didn't apply for this one ni?
Much respect, boss.

Thanks Boss, I did apply, I'm a newbie, he wants someone who's grounded in the biz already.

Thanks for your concern Boss.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 5:03pm On Jun 17, 2023
wole212:

Thanks Boss, I did apply, I'm a newbie, he wants someone who's grounded in the biz already.

Thanks for your concern Boss.
Eyaah. It is well.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 5:23pm On Jun 17, 2023
I talk am.
Shey una see what that Bonny Camp roundabout don turn to?
Comming from Walter Carrington towards Bonny Camp (Ozumba Mbadiwe), una see wetin the road don turn to?
Make dem continue dey ignore roads. Until everything spoil finish before we go get sense in this country. sad

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by YeyeGbami: 5:36pm On Jun 17, 2023
Glithronix:
I talk am.
Comming from Walter Carrington towards Bonny Camp (Ozumba Mbadiwe), una see wetin the road don turn to?
Make dem continue dey ignore roads. Until everything spoil finish before we go get sense in this country. sad

Lagos is overpopulated, the infrastructures can't hold. LASG go fix road tire!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Hamachi(f): 5:42pm On Jun 17, 2023
Advision:

Bro at this rate you're probably going to gross 1M, which puts it at about same level you typically gross but with a lower net due to higher cost of inputs.

Except your working less hours, it suggests increasing fares have also met less demand.

How do you view it from your end?
You can turn to this DriveinHud app on Google play store
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Hamachi(f): 5:44pm On Jun 17, 2023
jammyboi:

Lagos

This thread is the place. There's no WhatsApp group
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by klaus321: 6:01pm On Jun 17, 2023
You should also find out what kinds of activities are offered at the outdoor adventure camp you're considering. How thrilling are the pursuits, exactly? When do you plan on taking the kids camping gear nz? Will they be taught how to survive? Why is this camp so exciting? Before signing up your kid for camp, you should ask the staff members the questions. You would want to avoid sending your kid to a center where they wouldn't have any exciting experiences.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Barbiturate(m): 6:02pm On Jun 17, 2023
Glithronix:
I talk am.

It's worse when covered with flood. Passed there on Thursday night and unknowingly entered the ditch

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 6:49pm On Jun 17, 2023
73O9:

Dem dey use bombastic side eye look you grin
Very soon they will say maybe na Cuba Canada u go cos u have time to check d thread.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mejai(m): 7:24pm On Jun 17, 2023
BAZ001:

Dem dey use bombastic side eye look you grin
Very soon they will say maybe na Cuba Canada u go cos u have time to check d thread.

grin Bia dis man from Congo, ogini? Let us be? grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dapotemi: 7:27pm On Jun 17, 2023
Glithronix:
I talk am.

I was out of Lagos on Wednesday. My flight was to Enugu, finished my assignment and later took a ride to AWKA, then to Onitsha. Yesterday I was at asaba and today am in warri. I'll be in bayelsa tomorrow and back to warri on Monday to connect a flight to Lagos.. I notice alot of improvement on road infrastructure to be honest and I give it PMB administration. Even the bad roads I notice where mostly road under construction..Lagos somehow is overrated and there is no much federal presence in terms of road construction..I did not see a single pothole from asaba to warri...
By the way, this trip will give me nothing less than 500k as add-on, after all expenses, with all the 'igbadun' that usually comes with official trips like this...Some of you have been so tortured in the labour market that when you hear salary job, you think we all have to wait till 31st to get 100k! I think that is the reason for all the bad mouth I see here but we can understand...To the new cat, I beg you, if you're a graduate, get a CAREER....Be patience, CLIMB the ladder...Let me ask you, what do you think an Uber driver will be after 10 years of driving? Still an Uber driver right? I don't want that for you! If you're JOBLESS now, then maybe you should drive but don't sleep on it, don't let anyone tells you it's the BEST for you! I beg you!

17 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (5304) (5305) (5306) (5307) (5308) (5309) (5310) ... (5700) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.