Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,232 members, 7,829,418 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:32 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (5308) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4801041 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5305) (5306) (5307) (5308) (5309) (5310) (5311) ... (5699) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Barbiturate(m): 7:33pm On Jun 17, 2023
∆∆ apt

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 7:41pm On Jun 17, 2023
YeyeGbami:

Lagos is overpopulated, the infrastructures can't hold. LASG go fix road tire!!!
The problem with the government is ignorance, which to me, is INTENTIONAL ignorance.
There should be a quick response team to all infrastructural defect in the state (don't think anyone exits).
The government that understands the nature of its state has no excuse to wait until all goes completely bad before the fix it.
That place started small until it became big nah.
They would ignore bad roads like they didn't see it when it was little that would require just minimum patching.
Make dem continue.
Much respect, boss.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 7:48pm On Jun 17, 2023
Barbiturate:

It's worse when covered with flood. Passed there on Thursday night and unknowingly entered the ditch
Imagine. sad
The condition it is now is even worse and so annoying. angry
Much respect, baba.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 11:47pm On Jun 17, 2023
TheModerator:

Leave am, he should have carefully read the thread to see that corner44 is an imposter. But the way he's been licking cheerfulgiver's puxxxy, there may be more to it. The puxxy no even send am, corner is just being foolish with his rhetorics. He's been attacked here several times, especially when he came to hawk fake chinko product, puxxxy never came omce to defend him.

Corner44 has never for once attempted driving with his old rickety jalopy 03 honda despite the way he has praised the business to high heavens. It makes me wonder if that man is actually okay.

That's why I made him cry before. It looks as if he's asking for more grin I will keep him at arms length for the time being.

Welz:

yet everytime "cho cho cho"..that is my only issue with him and he seem to not get it

D guy na idamu Adugbo
Make we just ignore him Abeg grin

8 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Olatoman(m): 11:52pm On Jun 17, 2023
Those of you that ply the Berger/omole axis frequently are the real MVPs. Had to discharge a rider when those zealous security personnel said I couldn’t use the gate cause if resident sticker, and I should use the other gate near Nnpc.

Aunty rider; odabipe you will walk to your destination o, cause I don enter reserve since and can’t afford to be pushing car this night.

Pup was fadeyi.

Ended and faced home.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 12:09am On Jun 18, 2023
Hamachi:
This thread is the place. There's no WhatsApp group

Ahn Ahn Madam DriveinHud driver app grin
U mean am
No what’s app or telegram group ?
Dis thread grin grin

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by okey4reel(m): 4:49am On Jun 18, 2023
Omoh this Rida updated app na crap, they should just reverse it to the previous one, their fares also are so ridiculous, u go dey see trip of almost one hour and #2500 as the fare, some people get mind for this country

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BestTrades: 6:56am On Jun 18, 2023
BestTrades:

To check vin of any car.

For comprehensive vehicle history report .

https://verifyithq.com/services/vehicle-history-reports/

For Retrieval Of Lost Custom Duty

https://verifyithq.com/lost-customs-papers/

For Custom Duty Verification ...
https://verifyithq.com/services/customs-duty-verification/

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 7:57am On Jun 18, 2023
Japa Sales
Cleanly Used 2014 Kia Rio
Buy and travel
Car is in perfect shape
Body, Interior, Engine, Gear, AC. Everything working perfectly.
Fuel economy
Price: 2.2m negotiable

Don't sleep in this deal!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jammyboi(m): 9:23am On Jun 18, 2023
Hamachi:
This thread is the place. There's no WhatsApp group

thank you

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Larry1960: 10:20am On Jun 18, 2023
dapotemi:

I was out of Lagos on Wednesday. My flight was to Enugu, finished my assignment and later took a ride to AWKA, then to Onitsha. Yesterday I was at asaba and today am in warri. I'll be in bayelsa tomorrow and back to warri on Monday to connect a flight to Lagos.. I notice alot of improvement on road infrastructure to be honest and I give it PMB administration. Even the bad roads I notice where mostly road under construction..Lagos somehow is overrated and there is no much federal presence in terms of road construction..I did not see a single pothole from asaba to warri...
By the way, this trip will give me nothing less than 500k as add-on, after all expenses, with all the 'igbadun' that usually comes with official trips like this...Some of you have been so tortured in the labour market that when you hear salary job, you think we all have to wait till 31st to get 100k! I think that is the reason for all the bad mouth I see here but we can understand...To the new cat, I beg you, if you're a graduate, get a CAREER....Be patience, CLIMB the ladder...Let me ask you, what do you think an Uber driver will be after 10 years of driving? Still an Uber driver right? I don't want that for you! If you're JOBLESS now, then maybe you should drive but don't sleep on it, don't let anyone tells you it's the BEST for you! I beg you!

When I was a salary earner I hardly chop food for fast food but as I don become a free Lancer na Fast food I dey chop everyday[center][/center] grin
Something wey I no dey fit do when I be salary earner Bleep salary work now I dey chop and Bleep pussies grin

I dey Bleep pussy 40k a night something wey I dey fear to do when I be salary earner

To hell with salary work

I dey osadebey way Asaba come join me[size=8pt][/size]

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dapotemi: 10:37am On Jun 18, 2023
Larry1960:

When I was a salary earner I hardly chop food for fast food but as I don become a free Lancer na Fast food I dey chop everyday[center][/center] grin
Something wey I no dey fit do when I be salary earner Bleep salary work now I dey chop and Bleep pussies grin

I dey Bleep pussy 40k a night something wey I dey fear to do when I be salary earner

To hell with salary work

CONGRATULATIONS and am not referring to YOU!

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 11:21am On Jun 18, 2023
Olatoman:
Those of you that ply the Berger/omole axis frequently are the real MVPs. Had to discharge a rider when those zealous security personnel said I couldn’t use the gate cause if resident sticker, and I should use the other gate near Nnpc.

Aunty rider; odabipe you will walk to your destination o, cause I don enter reserve since and can’t afford to be pushing car this night.

Pup was fadeyi.

Ended and faced home.

Yes ooo! Starting my 7 days Drive -a - thon today from Berger

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by wole212(m): 11:35am On Jun 18, 2023
I greet Bosses in the house

Please I'm looking for a car to drive
Rentals to remit weekly

Your car won't be overflogged

I stay in Oshodi

Thanks.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by obinoral1179(m): 12:29pm On Jun 18, 2023
mabeni:
wow! you spent 5ok on fuel in 4days?

What type of car do you drive please?

I use Honda civic 2006 and spends 22k daily on fuel if I really want to work.
22k to gross how much?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Barbiturate(m): 12:30pm On Jun 18, 2023
okey4reel:
Omoh this Rida updated app na crap, they should just reverse it to the previous one, their fares also are so ridiculous, u go dey see trip of almost one hour and #2500 as the fare, some people get mind for this country

Some fares used to be very cheap even in the former Rida App. Just ignore the cheap ones. I took a lady from osapa to MM2 for 7600 on Rida. About an hour ride. On our way, she got a call from another driver.....apparently she ordered 2. So she asked which App is mine, I said Rida. She shouted "Nooo Na" I asked what happened, she said she was supposed to follow the other driver on bolt, that it was cheaper...btw 4 to 5k. She said she didn't check before entering. I just ignored her and continued.

The problem with the new Rida App is that they restrict the fare bid for drivers.
Secondly, the new app doesn't show time to pick up. It only shows km or m.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by obinoral1179(m): 12:31pm On Jun 18, 2023
pope191:

Are you part of those that add gas expenses as net? Let's stay on the subject matter, forget about other investment on this please and working on Christmas or not is a matter on self principle. Thank God you've added family to this. We are haading somewhere. Answer the first question.
Where are you heading to, some people might want to join you on the journey... please explain with in Clear terms

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by obinoral1179(m): 12:37pm On Jun 18, 2023
CheerfulGiver:
Professional truck driving training at A1 driving school is 750k for 2 months. I was there today
Will they afford you a truck after the training?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by obinoral1179(m): 12:54pm On Jun 18, 2023
konkoabove:
Please bosses, how does ICM gate ticket really work? One time like that, I spent 5 minutes at the parking lot and they charged me 200. The other time, I spent more than 5 minutes, it was free. Abeg I'm confused
Monday to Thursday... First one hour is free, anything aside that you are paying for the number of hours you spent. From 6pm on those days it's #200 flat rate....

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by obinoral1179(m): 12:57pm On Jun 18, 2023
Smartphil:
If you no use your head dem go use am drink garri

If you no hustle for the bread for this life you go drink garri

Cheerfulgiver grin
though I prefer garri to bread...

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by obinoral1179(m): 1:02pm On Jun 18, 2023
Olatoman:

Pup was fadeyi.

Ended and faced home.
God is our strength. You can spend 4 hours from that place to ojodu Berger but we dey use one way enter akiode when it's late.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by obinoral1179(m): 1:03pm On Jun 18, 2023
Pearl1910:
Japa Sales
Cleanly Used 2014 Kia Rio
Buy and travel
Car is in perfect shape
Body, Interior, Engine, Gear, AC. Everything working perfectly.
Fuel economy
Price: 2.2m negotiable

Don't sleep in this deal!!!
Felicity dey learn work for your side...

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by obinoral1179(m): 1:07pm On Jun 18, 2023
Barbiturate:

Some fares used to be very cheap even in the former Rida App. Just ignore the cheap ones. I took a lady from osapa to MM2 for 7600 on Rida. About an hour ride. On our way, she got a call from another driver.....apparently she ordered 2. So she asked which App is mine, I said Rida. She shouted "Nooo Na" I asked what happened, she said she was supposed to follow the other driver on bolt, that it was cheaper...btw 4 to 5k. She said she didn't check before entering. I just ignored her and continued.

The problem with the new Rida App is that they restrict the fare bid for drivers.
osapa to MM2 for 5k on bolt sir it's not possible..... Not even possible you should check bolt recent app now.. from ajao to inside ojodu Berger was #6300 without surge without crossing the 3mb...

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mejai(m): 1:22pm On Jun 18, 2023
Barbiturate:

That kind feeling, na to kickdown to reach ur destination and collect ur money.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Itsrm(m): 1:39pm On Jun 18, 2023
dapotemi:

I was out of Lagos on Wednesday. My flight was to Enugu, finished my assignment and later took a ride to AWKA, then to Onitsha. Yesterday I was at asaba and today am in warri. I'll be in bayelsa tomorrow and back to warri on Monday to connect a flight to Lagos.. I notice alot of improvement on road infrastructure to be honest and I give it PMB administration. Even the bad roads I notice where mostly road under construction..Lagos somehow is overrated and there is no much federal presence in terms of road construction..I did not see a single pothole from asaba to warri...
By the way, this trip will give me nothing less than 500k as add-on, after all expenses, with all the 'igbadun' that usually comes with official trips like this...Some of you have been so tortured in the labour market that when you hear salary job, you think we all have to wait till 31st to get 100k! I think that is the reason for all the bad mouth I see here but we can understand...To the new cat, I beg you, if you're a graduate, get a CAREER....Be patience, CLIMB the ladder...Let me ask you, what do you think an Uber driver will be after 10 years of driving? Still an Uber driver right? I don't want that for you! If you're JOBLESS now, then maybe you should drive but don't sleep on it, don't let anyone tells you it's the BEST for you! I beg you!

This may interest you

https://twitter.com/SirJarus/status/1670316917679063040

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Hamachi(f): 2:17pm On Jun 18, 2023
jammyboi:

thank you
You could also try DriveinHud app on Google play store

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Barbiturate(m): 2:20pm On Jun 18, 2023
obinoral1179:
osapa to MM2 for 5k on bolt sir it's not possible..... Not even possible you should check bolt recent app now.. from ajao to inside ojodu Berger was #6300 without surge without crossing the 3mb...

That's what she told me though. I don't know if it was due to promo. The estate is opposite ookshore gallery

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Hamachi(f): 2:24pm On Jun 18, 2023
Larry1960:

To hell with salary work

Congratulations!!! Think of tomorrow too.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Hamachi(f): 2:25pm On Jun 18, 2023
BAZ001:

Ahn Ahn Madam DriveinHud driver app grin
U mean am
No what’s app or telegram group ?
Dis thread grin grin

if there's any I didn't know.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 2:26pm On Jun 18, 2023
obinoral1179:
Felicity dey learn work for your side...

U dey find rasta man trouble grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5305) (5306) (5307) (5308) (5309) (5310) (5311) ... (5699) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: Doris4ever(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.