Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,486 members, 7,823,131 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (5322) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4772772 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5319) (5320) (5321) (5322) (5323) (5324) (5325) ... (5697) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 2:24pm On Jun 25, 2023
Barbiturate:

If 12k fuel fetches me 35k
5k fuel will fetch me ??X
(35 X 5)/12 = 14k

5k should fetch me about 14k now cheesy

Na so.
Oil dey your head, u go better school grin

So if u use Muscle and 12k gives u 35k on Indrive why is it a big deal believing with my corolla I can make 50-60k on Bolt with my 12k fuel?

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Barbiturate(m): 2:55pm On Jun 25, 2023
Pearl1910:

Na so.
Oil dey your head, u go better school grin

So if u use Muscle and 12k gives u 35k on Indrive why is it a big deal believing with my corolla I can make 50-60k on Bolt with my 12k fuel?

Pope no dey use muscle na! He makes 40k and he's very hard working!

We need to have about 10 drivers here using corolla on bolt, to confirm to us that they make 60k with 12k fuel grin
No be new monikers o!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by wole212(m): 3:49pm On Jun 25, 2023
I greet Bosses in the house

Please I'm looking for a car to drive
Rentals to remit weekly

I stay in Oshodi

Thanks.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 4:04pm On Jun 25, 2023
Barbiturate:

Pope no dey use muscle na! He makes 40k and he's very hard working!

We need to have about 10 drivers here using corolla on bolt, to confirm to us that they make 60k with 12k fuel grin
No be new monikers o!

Lolz... roughly 60k with back to back good trips isn't a mystery, but one can do 45-50k everyday on normal hussling.
Ogba to Yaba is now 5k on Bolt. Yaba to Lekki is now 5k. Berger to Oworo is now 5k. So u see, it is very easy to achieve.
When the surge returns we will do even more.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 4:06pm On Jun 25, 2023
Muhammadson2020:

Sure, dem dey pay you well by knacking you better trips. But you no dey observe am.

Them Bolt staffs full here

How do they know me on app?

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Itsrm(m): 4:38pm On Jun 25, 2023
Pearl1910:

Lolz... roughly 60k with back to back good trips isn't a mystery, but one can do 45-50k everyday on normal hussling.
Ogba to Yaba is now 5k on Bolt. Yaba to Lekki is now 5k. Berger to Oworo is now 5k. So u see, it is very easy to achieve.
When the surge returns we will do even more.

Every trip you do now is a 1.5 surge trip cheesy

And why do I think bolt may just have tampered with their criteria for surge

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Muhammadson2020: 4:43pm On Jun 25, 2023
Pearl1910:

How do they know me on app?

Silly question ! They easily identify you when you post your dashboard here
Have you posted your earnings here before?

8 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GeneralZodd(m): 5:10pm On Jun 25, 2023
Happy Sunday Everyone,

If you have money go and buy dollar and keep

Dollar will get to N1000 before it starts crashing to N600 unilateral foreign exchange propose by FG .

I have invested a total of $5000 @ N740,

Now Dollar is N800 naira.

Make hay when the sunshine

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GeneralZodd(m): 5:25pm On Jun 25, 2023
It's another one grin

As from today, you guys should make sure you fill your tanks. There is a fresh price for petrol to be announce as from July 1st by NNPC. It could be 550, 600, 650, 700.

No dull yourself O!

Ji masun.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by TUBLEZ(m): 5:40pm On Jun 25, 2023
SOME RIDERS NO GET JOY lol πŸ˜† 🀣 πŸ˜‚

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by hefelove(m): 5:54pm On Jun 25, 2023
Hello everyone, i am looking for car to driver.
If you have a car for UBER. Please contact me if you have a car to rent out. I stay in Surulere. You can call or WhatsApp me 08134873484.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by IFSHR: 5:55pm On Jun 25, 2023
GeneralZodd:

Happy Sunday Everyone,

Dollar will get to N1000 before it starts crashing to N600 unilateral foreign exchange propose by FG .

Bro don't over store it....that I&E rate your quoted is just the maximum price offered by seller on the floor that day, doesn't mean any buyer bought it that rate.....call your aboki plug and tell him you want to sell it ...let's see how much he is willing to buy ....the black market will continue to hover around the 750-765 ...and aboki will always buy below that ...it will surge but not very much....you overall gain may not be up to 100k....imagine keeping 5m just to get a return of 100k after many months....

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GeneralZodd(m): 6:04pm On Jun 25, 2023
IFSHR:

Bro don't over store it....that I&E rate your quoted is just the maximum price offered by seller on the floor that day, doesn't mean any buyer bought it that rate.....call your aboki plug and tell him you want to sell it ...let's see how much he is willing to buy ....the black market will continue to hover around the 750-765 ...and aboki will always buy below that ...it will surge but not very much....you overall gain may not be up to 100k....imagine keeping 5m just to get a return of 100k after many months....

Just buy and Keep. Don't be a doubting Thomas.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by IFSHR: 6:12pm On Jun 25, 2023
GeneralZodd:

Just buy and Keep. Don't be a doubting Thomas.

Time will tell....

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 6:51pm On Jun 25, 2023
GeneralZodd:
It's another one grin

As from today, you guys should make sure you fill your tanks. There is a fresh price for petrol to be announce as from July 1st by NNPC. It could be 550, 600, 650, 700.

No dull yourself O!

Ji masun.
Nigerians sha, funny set of people.
Lol, so filling of tanks is the solution?
Abi the tank won't finish again?
Or maybe they come back and say it's 700 or 800 we will still fill tank again?
Kaii

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GeneralZodd(m): 7:35pm On Jun 25, 2023
Gentlelife50:

Kaii

Person wey buy fuel at 488 and person wey go buy fuel at 600. Who go make bigger profit before the fuel finish?

Remember say Odun ileya dey come.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 7:38pm On Jun 25, 2023
GeneralZodd:

Person wey buy fuel at 488 and person wey go buy fuel at 600. We go make make bigger profit before the fuel finish?

Remember say Odun ileya dey come.
Okay naa, just that it's hard for me to understand this type of country.
The people of Venezuela didn't experience as much hardship like Nigerians but chase the president out of the government house.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by wisemanj(m): 7:40pm On Jun 25, 2023
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ShitStain(m): 8:10pm On Jun 25, 2023
Gentlelife50:

Okay naa, just that it's hard for me to understand this type of country.
The people of Venezuela didn't experience as much hardship like Nigerians but chase the president out of the government house.

Probably because there's no sense of country here, everybody is just thinking about themselves and their immediate dependents. Sad

12 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ReadaDream(m): 9:26pm On Jun 25, 2023
Gentlelife50:

Kaii
Glithronix wey stock up 100lrts at old price sef Don use am finish long ago grin

I no they do any panic buying, I no fit do pass my power.

9 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by NewDea4: 9:42pm On Jun 25, 2023
GeneralZodd:

Happy Sunday Everyone,

It's going to 2000 and that's a conservative projection. Dollar no go smell 600 again unless Tilumbu die or is overthrown!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GeneralZodd(m): 10:42pm On Jun 25, 2023
NewDea4:

It's going to 2000 and that's a conservative projection. Dollar no go smell 600 again unless Tilumbu die or is overthrown!

Mad O ! grin grin cheesy

If Shetima take over na times two,

I don hammer be that
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 11:15pm On Jun 25, 2023
GeneralZodd:

Mad O ! grin grin cheesy

If Shetima take over na times two,

I don hammer be that
Okay Shettima is not better than baba wey hand dey shake wey dey shout emilokan?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 11:33pm On Jun 25, 2023
Itsrm:

Every trip you do now is a 1.5 surge trip cheesy

And why do I think bolt may just have tampered with their criteria for surge

Yes they have...the reason is not far fetched...with the increase in price, if u add surge again nobody will request Bolt. As price has gone up, request has dropped but drivers will not want to admit that.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 11:38pm On Jun 25, 2023
Muhammadson2020:

Silly question ! They easily identify you when you post your dashboard here
Have you posted your earnings here before?

Really?!, so u think I am d only one in d whole Lagos that made that amount?
Don't give them that much credit, if they knew me, they would have blocked me by now for all the secrets I expose here.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 12:12am On Jun 26, 2023
Nah wah o! 10k since morning. Pearl say we should not drive on bad road again, so I've been doing Ahmodu Bello way to Eko Hotel only

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 7:36am On Jun 26, 2023
pope191:
Nah wah o! 10k since morning. Pearl say we should not drive on bad road again, so I've been doing Ahmodu Bello way to Eko Hotel only

Okay o, u no hear the latest one? Say Bolt they dash me sweet trips. Dey there dey compare.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Itsrm(m): 8:01am On Jun 26, 2023
Pearl1910:

Yes they have...the reason is not far fetched...with the increase in price, if u add surge again nobody will request Bolt. As price has gone up, request has dropped but drivers will not want to admit that.

I see where bolt is coming from. They are trying to keep their drivers while not losing the riders who are booking.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by hefelove(m): 8:20am On Jun 26, 2023
Hello everyone, i am looking for car to driver.
If you have a car for UBER. Please contact me if you have a car to rent out. I stay in Surulere. You can call or WhatsApp me 08134873484
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by abefeabebi(m): 10:08am On Jun 26, 2023
Studying traffic is just d best,I stay at magodo isheri,after stepping out and seeing the traffic I just made up mind that I won't come back on time. With 13k fuel,I was able to make 47k on indriver 2k tip,and 7k on bolt. Just dey climb 3mb go come many times,6k,7k and 5k lowest depends sha. I no pass lekki phase1,Island mainland. My last trip was to Haruna, I was able to cut the hold up by taking computer village to oba akran down to akilo and connect ijaye,Thomas salako, so going back home was free to GTB bank omole..... So indriver is not that bad,once u study the traffic. Don't think I will even use bolt again except for surge.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dapotemi: 10:08am On Jun 26, 2023
Abeg who get sure plug for hackney permit and the cost...indriver block me for it.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 10:30am On Jun 26, 2023
ReadaDream:
Glithronix wey stock up 100lrts at old price sef Don use am finish long ago grin

I no they do any panic buying, I no fit do pass my power.
😁😁😁😁😁

(1) (2) (3) ... (5319) (5320) (5321) (5322) (5323) (5324) (5325) ... (5697) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.