Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,227 members, 7,829,390 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:56 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (5324) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4800965 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5321) (5322) (5323) (5324) (5325) (5326) (5327) ... (5699) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Duplik8t77(m): 3:19pm On Jun 26, 2023
Glithronix:

Boss of life.
I greet you oh.
Been awhile. You don join the hustle?
Much respect, boss.
my oga. Yes boss. Started August last year. How you dey boss man?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GeneralZodd(m): 3:50pm On Jun 26, 2023
Last week Adventure 💪

E Choke 💥

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 3:58pm On Jun 26, 2023
@ General zodd. How did you clear the lastma wrong parking issue?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GeneralZodd(m): 4:07pm On Jun 26, 2023
northbird:
@ General zodd. How did you clear the lastma wrong parking issue?
I paid #20k into LASG account on their site with my ATM card. After the payment, they said I committed another offence 3 years ago by ignoring the traffic light at midnight grin.

These people are just looking for mugu dey will milk dry. Eko is gradually turning to U.K

Sanwo olu is working grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 4:12pm On Jun 26, 2023
Pearl1910:

Oya o, Pope, Barbiturate and co.
Can u come and ask this Bros how he possibly used 13k fuel to make 54k?
Abi na only me dey lie for this thread?

I see u o… but I no talk. You didn’t bother to ask if e have any fuel in d car. So have tank now they give 54k. Ohk

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 4:20pm On Jun 26, 2023
GeneralZodd:
I paid #20k into LASG account on their site with my ATM card. After the payment, they said I committed another offence 3 years ago by ignoring the traffic light at midnight grin.

These people are just looking for mugu dey will milk dry. Eko is gradually turning to U.K

Sanwo olu is working grin

Waoh.. so has it been rectified.? If you check their system.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ksmart027(m): 4:24pm On Jun 26, 2023
The truth is i noticed most cars on the platform are fuel guzzlers, some have their fan bypassed. It is time for drivers to tune up their cars. Change your spark plugs, air filter, scan your car and fix the error codes if your cel light is on. I help a guy to scan his car yesterday and we noticed his mechanic removed his oxygen sensors. There is no way you will make profit in these hustle if your car is a fuel guzzler. My car average 600km to 650km on full tank, so what i earn depends on the kind of trip that i make. Peace.

9 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ksmart027(m): 4:27pm On Jun 26, 2023
Johnnybegood12:

The image below is what google said, but driving this car, I can say the real thing beats the hype.
It feels even better.
Thanks for the info, try to shift faster and get to 5th gear before 50km/hr, you save more fuel.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Masterkleenlaun: 4:29pm On Jun 26, 2023
ksmart027:
The truth is i noticed most cars on the platform are fuel guzzlers, some have their fan bypassed. It is time for drivers to tune up their cars. Change your spark plugs, air filter, scan your car and fix the error codes if your cel light is on. I help a guy to scan his car yesterday and we noticed his mechanic removed his oxygen sensors. There is no way you will make profit in these hustle if your car is a fuel guzzler. My car average 600km to 650km on full tank, so what i earn depends on the kind of trip that i make. Peace.

Hw many litres is your full tank or hw much is your full tank?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by carixma: 4:38pm On Jun 26, 2023
northbird:

Waoh.. so has it been rectified.? If you check their system.

The illegal parking offense is no longer on their system, the only one remaining now is traffic light violation. Probably by the end of this week I will sort it out.

I wouldn't have paid all these fines in the first place, someone told me if I want to renew my Road worthiness and Vehicle licence and if I don't clear all this fines, they won't issue a new one. So I just have to do the necessary cos my car is always on the road

Replying with other monica

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ksmart027(m): 4:41pm On Jun 26, 2023
Masterkleenlaun:

Hw many litres is your full tank or hw much is your full tank?
50 liters, 2004 honda Civic. Fuel in pH is 511.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 4:43pm On Jun 26, 2023
Itsrm:

My house to waterlines used to be 1200 on bolt, it's now 1800. I was under the impression that it's a general 50% increase across all prices.

Any money you take to refuel from the previous day net should be removed and the reason is because the initial money you used to buy your first fuel did not fall from heaven.

You will always have a deficit of that initial cost of fuel. I'm also struggling to understand your analogy. If you make 20k profit, buy fuel of 15k and you're left with 5k in the bank. The 15k gives you 50k, you pay Bolt 10k, buy another 15k fuel to be used tomorrow, you're left with 25k plus your 5k of yesterday which is 30k. That is what you have in the bank.

Your analogy only works when you stop driving. As long as you have to drive the next day, the only money you can realistically save is what you're left with when you remove the cost of fueling for the next day.

That's my understanding

Agha...u start biz with 12k in ur bank account.
Except u are adding your fuel money as profit then it's not lost.

Day 1- 50k gross - fuel 12k - commission 12k = Profit 26k. U have returned your fuel money.
If u stop after day 1 u have 12+26 = 38k in ur account.
Is there anything I am missing here?

Day 2- Let's vary it a little
45k Gross - fuel 15k - Commission 11,500 = Profit 18,500.
Now u have 38k + 18,500 = 56,500 in ur account.
This continues till infinity. If they ask u how much u made from ehailing in this two days.
Just subtract your initial money from the money u now have which is 56,500 - 15,000 = 41,500. Simple.

Hope I have updated your understanding.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 5:00pm On Jun 26, 2023
pope191:

I see u o… but I no talk. You didn’t bother to ask if e have any fuel nd his car. So have tank now they give 54k. Ohk

Na u go ask am na. I don't doubt him so why will I ask?

Barbiturate said he drove 17mins to pick up.
Even if I drive a Kia Picanto or Toyota Starlet, I can never drive 17mins to a pickup of normal fare, except it's long trip on surge or 10k from Lekki to yaba, where I know my cost has been covered already. Imagine doing this just 4times a day, with Toyota Muscle, how ur fuel no go finish before u make good money? 17mins is a trip of 2k on its own.

U see sometimes when I listen to people I see the reason they can never replicate my results. But what pains me is that instead of us to learn from each other, we are busy fighting, wondering and doubting.
Me I no dey worry again, afteral my money, I make it inside my pocket, and ur own money u make it inside your pocket too, so I will worry myself on how to make more money for myself and not why guys aren't making their's again.

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 5:17pm On Jun 26, 2023
Duplik8t77:
no be so bro. Lol. Oya abeg

Lolz...are you in Lagos? Do u currently have a car? If yes
Buy fuel half tank. On ur app and start taking trips, keep working till ur fuel is exactly where it was before u bought the half tank.
Or just fill up ur tank to d first click of the fuel pump. When u have driven to exactly half tank u stop.
Then check how much u have made and come and tell us your results.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 5:17pm On Jun 26, 2023
Pearl1910:

Even if I drive a Kia Picanto or Toyota Starlet, I can never drive 17mins to a pickup of normal fare, except it's long trip on surge or 10k from Lekki to yaba, where I know my cost has been covered already. Imagine doing this just 4times a day, with Toyota Muscle, how ur fuel no go finish before u make good money? 17mins is a trip of 2k on its own.

U see sometimes when I listen to people I see the reason they can never replicate my results. But what pains me is that instead of us to learn from each other, we are busy fighting, wondering and doubting.
Me I no dey worry again, afteral my money, I make it inside my pocket, and ur own money u make it inside your pocket too, so I will worry myself on how to make more money for myself and not why guys aren't making their's again.

You are the one the cited me , I could have careless. You did one hundred and twenty with full tank, that’s is what we are talking about.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 5:20pm On Jun 26, 2023
Pearl1910:

Pearl I no get energy to measure di*k. There’s barely anything anyone did I can’t do.it’s a matter of if I want. What we are talking about here is fuel usage

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 5:20pm On Jun 26, 2023
pope191:

You are the one the cited me , I could have careless. You did one hundred and twenty with full tank, that’s is what we are talking about.

But u didn't careless with me...u doubted as if I lied. Full tank; 120k
Another person did half tank 54k what's d difference? Is it not still in thesame region.
So why did mine with proof raise ur eyebrows but someone else's own is okay?. That's just what I am curious about.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 5:22pm On Jun 26, 2023
pope191:

Pearl I no get energy to measure di*k. There’s barely anything anyone did I can’t do.it’s a matter of if I want. What we are talking about here is fuel usage

U done start, what am I measuring and with who? It's fine, no vex say I mention your name. It have do.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dapotemi: 5:23pm On Jun 26, 2023
Glithronix:

Indrive blocked you for Hackney permit?
Hope no be for something else, boss?
Much respect, baba.
Yea that's it ....they ask me to complete my profile b4 I can take ride, and na only hackney permit remain..I later had a chat with their agent and she confirms it

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 5:34pm On Jun 26, 2023
Pearl1910:

But u didn't careless with me...u doubted as if I lied. Full tank; 120k
Another person did half tank 54k what's d difference? Is it not still in thesame region.
So why did mine with proof raise ur eyebrows but someone else's own is okay?. That's just what I am curious about.

Did he get his tank from reserve? Be calm nah. Like I said, there are good days does not make it every other day.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 5:36pm On Jun 26, 2023
Duplik8t77:
my oga. Yes boss. Started August last year. How you dey boss man?
I dey, baba.
You already a legend be that. smiley
Much respect, boss man.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Barbiturate(m): 6:30pm On Jun 26, 2023
Pearl1910:

I am not someone who likes to argue much, but let me clear you on the above. Once in a while when you stay tooo long at a point due to fastest fingers or shortage of orders, you tend to pick "anyhow" so you can leave that point. It isn't what you do daily or often. I had stayed at that point for more than 1 hour. I couldn't take it anymore. I angrily took it, so as to leave that point. After dropping the rider, other rides started coming normal with short PU time. This is far different from the crux though. You said you used 24k to make 120k. This is what we question. I think U should make your points and explanations based on the main issue, not beating about the bush, and raising issues not related.

Nuf respect grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 6:53pm On Jun 26, 2023
Barbiturate:

I am not someone who likes to argue much, but let me clear you on the above. Once in a while when you stay tooo long at a point due to fastest fingers or shortage of orders, you tend to pick "anyhow" so you can leave that point. It isn't what you do daily or often. I had stayed at that point for more than 1 hour. I couldn't take it anymore. I angrily took it, so as to leave that point. After dropping the rider, other rides started coming normal with short PU time. This is far different from the crux though. You said you used 24k to make 120k. This is what we question. I think U should make your points and explanations based on the main issue, not beating about the bush, and raising issues not related.

Nuf respect grin

Boss healthy argument nor bad… sholly go confirm in those days. Take ride to vi in the morning and sleep there. It is necessary to drive to lekki to get trip. My ignorance days, I’ll take trip to Maryland or ikeja, trust me, I’ll sleep there for hours, some days 4 hours. Including Ikorodu. Our normal routine then was to get to lekki and go position at Enyo Ikate, any trip from chev or phase 1 is ours. It’s now you can stay anywhere to get trip. I was at lekki on Saturday, I saw everything. Give price if you have the mind too. That experience made me avoid island yesterday. Island can make one have boring weekend at times. You’ll be having good day on mainland, a drive to island will be a big blunder.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Omoapena(m): 7:32pm On Jun 26, 2023
pope191:

I see u o… but I no talk. You didn’t bother to ask if e have any fuel nd his car. So have tank now they give 54k. Ohk

No dey mind those people, he himself said 5k fuel will give 15k and that means 10k will give 30k and 13k fuel will roughly do 37500. And there hasn't been heavy surge consistently so how can 13k fuel gross 54

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 7:44pm On Jun 26, 2023
carixma:

The illegal parking offense is no longer on their system, the only one remaining now is traffic light violation. Probably by the end of this week I will sort it out.

I wouldn't have paid all these fines in the first place, someone told me if I want to renew my Road worthiness and Vehicle licence and if I don't clear all this fines, they won't issue a new one. So I just have to do the necessary cos my car is always on the road

Replying with other monica

OK. General. Thanks for the update.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Barbiturate(m): 8:48pm On Jun 26, 2023
pope191:

Boss healthy argument nor bad… sholly go confirm in those days. Take ride to vi in the morning and sleep there. It is necessary to drive to lekki to get trip. My ignorance days, I’ll take trip to Maryland or ikeja, trust me, I’ll sleep there for hours, some days 4 hours. Including Ikorodu. Our normal routine then was to get to lekki and go position at Enyo Ikate, any trip from chev or phase 1 is ours. It’s now you can stay anywhere to get trip. I was at lekki on Saturday, I saw everything. Give price if you have the mind too. That experience avoid island yesterday. Island can make one have boring weekend at times. You’ll be having good day on the Island, a drive to island will be a big blunder.

Bro I remember those days wella! Early mormor, drivers go carry passengers for bus stops for #200 per head, just to get to lekki and start hustle. Moreover, there are times you even drive home empty when U close. U go wait taya, U no go see trip towards home. The fuel wey U use no pass 2k?

Omo, make we leave this argument abeg!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by hefelove(m): 9:10pm On Jun 26, 2023
Hello everyone, i am looking for car to driver.
If you have a car for UBER. Please contact me if you have a car to rent out. I stay in Surulere. You can call or WhatsApp me 08134873484.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by abefeabebi(m): 5:03am On Jun 27, 2023
Omoapena:

No dey mind those people, he himself said 5k fuel will give 15k and that means 10k will give 30k and 13k fuel will roughly do 37500. And there hasn't been heavy surge consistently so how can 13k fuel gross 54

Boss, I hardly comment here, just to give my own experience and am not generalizing it, besides not all car re the same. I am very sure of the figure I gave. And since subsidy removal,I just realized any fuel I get is now times 4. Therefore 10k will give 40k trip but there are good and bad days. Only work Saturday and Sunday,so I really avoid hold up, peace

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 5:20am On Jun 27, 2023
GeneralZodd:
Last week Adventure 💪

E Choke 💥
I'll say it again. You're wasting money driving on bolt. Indrive would have only taken 10% commission and you're guaranteed to gross more than that amount in 7 days. If I drive only 6 days I make 240,000+

Bolt is dead. Don't force it to live.

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 5:20am On Jun 27, 2023
abefeabebi:

Boss, I hardly comment here, just to give my own experience and am not generalizing it, besides not all car re the same. I am very sure of the figure I gave. And since subsidy removal,I just realized any fuel I get is now times 4. Therefore 10k will give 40k trip but there are good and bad days. Only work Saturday and Sunday,so I really avoid hold up, peace

It is possible for 10k to give you such on weekend. It is not far fetched from half tank if we give and take. This is same thing that I am saying, but Odogwu shoot figure to 120k as standard.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by wole212(m): 6:54am On Jun 27, 2023
I greet Bosses in the house

Please I'm looking for a car to drive
Rentals to remit weekly

I stay in Oshodi

Thanks.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by olaboyeh(m): 8:07am On Jun 27, 2023
who else is using Toyota matrix.. and what's the fuel consumption.. i want to know maybe mine is consuming too much fuel ... i reset my trip and i got like 300 on 20k fuel... no sure if it is miles of km

(1) (2) (3) ... (5321) (5322) (5323) (5324) (5325) (5326) (5327) ... (5699) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: Princely01(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.