Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,479 members, 7,819,749 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:11 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (5327) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4764940 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5324) (5325) (5326) (5327) (5328) (5329) (5330) ... (5695) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by wole212(m): 8:05am On Jun 28, 2023
I greet Bosses in the house

Please I'm looking for a car to drive
Rentals to remit weekly

I stay in Oshodi

Thanks.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 8:08am On Jun 28, 2023
pope191:

Congratulations! Try and increase the fleets. Sorry, I mean wives.

Thanks Brov... na one man one wife

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mejai(m): 8:29am On Jun 28, 2023
🚶

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by TheModerator: 8:35am On Jun 28, 2023
Pearl1910:

Ha...this guy don koba me. Thanks Chief. cool

Where our resident oluwole CIA? Hope say him no loss for that journey wey I send am. Him no see road come out of the bush wey him enter grin him say I be Akinbo from Kwara grin grin
Mugwu. You guys are the ones calling me back. You and mugwu corner44. Don't act like your name is not Akinbowale. I have been economical with your details thinking that you will behave. You are becoming more and more foolish. You actually think you have done any thing to me or your words mean a thing? You are from grin and your wife's name is ... Oya start crying on your anniversary.

I see you are looking to build a career somehow, that's why I am being easy on you. But to post your ugly face for here don dey hungry me as anniversary gift for you since you don't want to lay off me. My homeboy Baz001 needs your ostrich neck as a meme.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by TheModerator: 8:48am On Jun 28, 2023
Conner44:

If troll start talk dey attack innocents here una go keep quiet dey happy because una dey fear make him no expose you.

But If Conner start talk against troll una eye go dey pepper una tongue

Hypocrisy in motion. Cowards die a 1000 times before their real death cool

Mumu grin You are still pained

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by lilkech(m): 9:31am On Jun 28, 2023
TheModerator:

JoeEeL the oduduwa separatist Manchester United fan, you won't retire this your troll account and face your life. You think we haven't seen your names and face already? grin

No worry, na DSS go pick you up very soon drop for where dem Bury Nnamdi Kanu as una two dey fight for the same thing. tongue

Today and tomorrow na holiday. I get your time.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BombAttack(f): 9:43am On Jun 28, 2023
TheModerator:

Mugwu. You guys are the ones calling me back. You and mugwu corner44. Don't act like your name is not Akinbowale. I have been economical with your details thinking that you will behave. You are becoming more and more foolish. You actually think you have done any thing to me or your words mean a thing? You are Akinbowale Magbagbeola from Ogbomosho grin and your wife's name is Moyosore. Oya start crying on your anniversary.

I see you are looking to build a career somehow, that's why I am being easy on you. But to post your ugly face for here don dey hungry me as anniversary gift for you since you don't want to lay off me. My homeboy Baz001 needs your ostrich neck as a meme.

FOD, puskin, dominique, naijacutee

Rule 10 brazenly broken

10. Don't violate the privacy of any people e.g. by posting their private pics, info, or chats without permission.

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by lilkech(m): 10:02am On Jun 28, 2023
TheModerator:

Freemon the craw-craw scratching, ball oozing separatist fanatic. Have you checked to see if your scrotum and thighs are not still bleeding from all the STD's your loving one-one naira oloshos have passed on to you? lol

You think because we are respecting the rules of this great forum by not posting your names, location and pictures we will allow you to keep soiling the images of respectable individuals on this thread for your childish whims and fun?

HA HA HA its a lie oh we have forwarded all your details to the right authorities as we are supposed to with proofs of your image tarnishing and libellous posts against members all over this forum.

Very soon you will open that your wooden door and find people with handcuffs ready to drag you to court where you will meet people like us waiting to throw you into the pit where you and your likes belong

You come here to drag keyboard with your father's mate because of 'cruise' abi? grin

E go shock you cool

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by lilkech(m): 10:07am On Jun 28, 2023
You attack CheerfulGiver because he's an igbo man and you're envious of his successes and achievements which your full lineage have never even dreamed of attaining.

God help you once we get you. You must tell the whole world why you have a screw loose in your skull whenever you encounter igbos on the streets of lagos.

Keep on posting you hear, you are on borrowed time but don't take my word for it oh , keep forming voltron

Remember we are all liars here as you and your gang of 'never do wells' always accuse us of cool

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by lilkech(m): 10:16am On Jun 28, 2023
You think you are dealing with kids? We already have your phone mac and ip details and know all your accounts and footprints throughout nairaland.

Just keep on posting while we keep our tabs until the day you appear before us for explanations and restitution. Others won't be happy I'm doing this but I just can't help it.

E go be like action film for your eye when e happen and we must give report here thereafter so all those hailing you will learn that nairaland isn't as anonymous as they feel.

you are already a scape goat but I pray you dismiss this my 'expo' and continue your uselessness upandan here so our case will be made sweeter at the end of the day.

As i said, Today and tomorrow na holiday, i get your time wink

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Eyinola1: 10:30am On Jun 28, 2023
pope191:

See! You no fit avoid shame. You marry and you no tell anyone. SMH

Tell me you are on the third one
person wey don marry before this thread exists? lol 😆 😂 🤣

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 10:34am On Jun 28, 2023
TheModerator:

Mugwu. You guys are the ones calling me back. You and mugwu corner44. Don't act like your name is not Akinbowale. I have been economical with your details thinking that you will behave. You are becoming more and more foolish. You actually think you have done any thing to me or your words mean a thing? You are Akinbowale Magbagbeola from Ogbomosho grin and your wife's name is Moyosore. Oya start crying on your anniversary.

Lolz...Abeg post am. Idiot fool. Preregistered sim wey I buy since 19kokoro na him u dey use as basis of your oluwole work. U r a dead quack. I tot u have small sense sef. I gave u free access to me but u no gree come.
Olodo failure.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Eyinola1: 10:34am On Jun 28, 2023
tojahh:

Okay I sabi am. Just by the market there. Opposite RCCG/Gracias. (Conner Bus Stop).

Thank you brother man.

Make I go chatter tyres be that.
@ how much
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by TheModerator: 10:53am On Jun 28, 2023
lilkech:
You think you are dealing with kids? We already have your phone mac and ip details and know all your accounts and footprints throughout nairaland.

Just keep on posting while we keep our tabs until the day you appear before us for explanations and restitution. Others won't be happy I'm doing this but I just can't help it.

E go be like action film for your eye when e happen and we must give report here thereafter so all those hailing you will learn that nairaland isn't as anonymous as they feel.

you are already a scape goat but I pray you dismiss this my 'expo' and continue your uselessness upandan here so our case will be made sweeter at the end of the day.

As i said, Today and tomorrow na holiday, i get your time wink
Lolz corner44 mugwu

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0r4dyRG_mrw
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by TheModerator: 11:22am On Jun 28, 2023
Just a subtle warning of what I'm capable of. I'll take it down for now. I wouldn't want to poo on your anniversary. See ya cheesy

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by lilkech(m): 11:34am On Jun 28, 2023
TheModerator:
Just a subtle warning of what I'm capable of. I'll take it down for now. I wouldn't want to poo on your anniversary. See ya cheesy

What are you taking down? What we have already screenshot and saved siiince as proof of your crimes here how many weeks ago? lol

Just continue your rigmarole here. You’re already pinned and no amount of account cleanup can help you. tongue

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by TheModerator: 11:55am On Jun 28, 2023
lilkech:

What are you taking down? What we have already screenshot and saved siiince as proof of your crimes here how many weeks ago? lol

Just continue your rigmarole here. You’re already pinned and no amount of account cleanup can help you. tongue
The thing about you is that you don't drink or smoke, na only one sachet of pure water dey get you high. That's proof of how small your brain is. Corner44 onye ara.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 12:15pm On Jun 28, 2023
TheModerator:

Abeg what did u post?
Did anybody screen grab it?. I want to see.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 12:28pm On Jun 28, 2023
As we finished the ileya prayer in the morning, everybody don dey go, na so I dey hear gbagaun from my back (bolt alert). grin
I was forced to approach this brother:
Me; brother, today is sallah day, you suppose dey house dey relax and enjoy yourself nahh.

The brother: (smiles), even the order self na to Ikorodu, I no want go to Ikorodu.

So, he ignored the order.

Before we stepped out of the praying ground, another gbagaun enter him phone.

I was just laughing. I be like, so, some drivers no like resting and enjoyment? At least for this sallah day as a Muslim. Omoh, e funny me.

As I dey like this, I don tell my chairman say na till next week I go resume. I'm taking the car to him this evening for some resting. He was surprised that I want to take a whole week off driving.
Abeg, make person rest jare.
Much respect, bosses.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by lilkech(m): 12:36pm On Jun 28, 2023
TheModerator:

The thing about you is that you don't drink or smoke, na only one sachet of pure water dey get you high. That's proof of how small your brain is. Corner44 onye ara.

You’ve been busy deleting all your accounts and posts abi? grin

Freemon50 has suddenly disappeared lol

You think we don’t know you?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by TheModerator: 12:39pm On Jun 28, 2023
Pearl1910:

Abeg what did u post?
Lol. grin not yet. Just be a good guy and always respond to me with "sir", me and you will be cool. Most importantly, mind your business and focus on your hustle. Leave wahala wey no find you.

Can you play chess?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by lilkech(m): 12:40pm On Jun 28, 2023
Pearl1910:

Abeg what did u post?

Don’t mind him. He’s doing account cleanup grin Not knowing that we already have all his details on the back of our hands wink

If not for my respect for this forum and it’s rules I would have posted his pics, full names, accounts, telegram and WhatsApp numbers here but I don’t want to implicate myself when we eventually come to get him at his house.

Of course unless he give me the permission to post them by himself wink (Which I’m desperately hoping he will) so everyone will see the kind of lowlife that he is for real.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by TheModerator: 12:55pm On Jun 28, 2023
lilkech:

Don’t mind him. He’s doing account cleanup grin Not knowing that we already have all his details on the back of our hands wink

If not for my respect for this forum and it’s rules I would have posted his pics, full names, accounts, telegram and WhatsApp numbers here but I don’t want to implicate myself when we eventually come to get him at his house.

Of course unless he give me the permission to post them by himself wink (Which I’m desperately hoping he will) so everyone will see the kind of lowlife that he is for real.
Permission granted grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by lilkech(m): 12:58pm On Jun 28, 2023
So you feel you can run around nairaland accusing people falsely and tarnishing images on your whim abi?

Your day of reckoning is at hand. We many wey don gather for your matter. e go shock you grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by lilkech(m): 12:59pm On Jun 28, 2023
TheModerator:

Permission granted grin

Noted and Thank you cool

I will first of all make all your crimes visible for all to see here before I finally drop your details.

You will not forget this 2023 Sallah in a hurry lol

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GeneralZodd(m): 1:02pm On Jun 28, 2023
IFSHR:

When the price discovery period set in, Government intervention will stablize the rate....and fluctuation index will be around -2+2....

I just say make I update you....you can speak to your banker friend as well....remember bank can't buy from you...only aboki can ...and aboki will always buy below current BM

Price of everything is going up bro

Don expect dollar to stabilize in a short time, it a long term goal

Government sold us a cheap lie

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by TheModerator: 1:14pm On Jun 28, 2023
lilkech:

Noted and Thank you cool

I will first of all make all your crimes visible for all to see here before I finally drop your details.

You will not forget this 2023 Sallah in a hurry lol
Go ahead FBI agent grin grin.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FJAHZOZZjI8
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 2:08pm On Jun 28, 2023
Eyinola1:
person wey don marry before this thread exists? lol 😆 😂 🤣

E give person somebody’s daughter belle ni
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by lilkech(m): 2:10pm On Jun 28, 2023
TheModerator:

Go ahead FBI agent grin grin.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FJAHZOZZjI8

Joel . . . ahem. . . elrony I am not a short man like you neither am I as small/young as you are.

Better face your delsu 3rd class degree and make something of your life. Don’t be like your sisters unfortunate husband io tongue

This is just your 5th moniker. I will soon get to the one you’re using to solicit help for your japa plans on the travel section.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by lilkech(m): 2:13pm On Jun 28, 2023
I won’t rush. I have the rest of today and the whole of tomorrow. Breakfast, lunch and dinner must be served hot - hot for you grin

Your details will be the last thing I will reveal before I go back to face my business. Keep cleaning up your other burner accounts, I have your main mellow accounts still cooling in my back pocket waiting to be unveiled tongue
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by TheModerator: 2:19pm On Jun 28, 2023
pope191:

E give person somebody’s daughter belle ni
Since 2017 he first born pikin ni lol way before corner44 first taste toto lol

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Halahhalah: 2:24pm On Jun 28, 2023
lilkech:
I won’t rush. I have the rest of today and the whole of tomorrow. Breakfast, lunch and dinner must be served hot - hot for you grin

Your details will be the last thing I will reveal before I go back to face my business. Keep cleaning up your other burner accounts, I have your main mellow accounts still cooling in my back pocket waiting to be unveiled tongue

I'm not sorry to say this but you are nothing but a nuisaanceee to this thread. You don't drive neither do you have a vehicle given out, see that you are nothing but a trooooll.

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5324) (5325) (5326) (5327) (5328) (5329) (5330) ... (5695) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: Welz(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.