Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,427 members, 7,819,553 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:00 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (5328) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4764430 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5325) (5326) (5327) (5328) (5329) (5330) (5331) ... (5694) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by TheModerator: 2:24pm On Jun 28, 2023
lilkech:

Joel . . . ahem. . . elrony I am not a short man like you neither am I as small/young as you are.

Better face your delsu 3rd class degree and make something of your life. Don’t be like your sisters unfortunate husband io tongue

This is just your 5th moniker. I will soon get to the one you’re using to solicit help for your japa plans on the travel section.

grin grin okay grin only me? I don't have any of your family members details, I would have asked them to quickly put you in chains. Na so madness take dey start oo grin

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Omoapena(m): 2:31pm On Jun 28, 2023
Glithronix:
As we finished the ileya prayer in the morning, everybody don dey go, na so I dey hear gbagaun from my back (bolt alert). grin
I was forced to approach this brother:
Me; brother, today is sallah day, you suppose dey house dey relax and enjoy yourself nahh.

The brother: (smiles), even the order self na to Ikorodu, I no want go to Ikorodu.

So, he ignored the order.

Before we stepped out of the praying ground, another gbagaun enter him phone.

I was just laughing. I be like, so, some drivers no like resting and enjoyment? At least for this sallah day as a Muslim. Omoh, e funny me.

As I dey like this, I don tell my chairman say na till next week I go resume. I'm taking the car to him this evening for some resting. He was surprised that I want to take a whole week off driving.
Abeg, make person rest jare.
Much respect, bosses.
Go and enforce your enjoyment ideology on them na, live and let live....

Mind yah business

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by lilkech(m): 2:52pm On Jun 28, 2023
Halahhalah:

I'm not sorry to say this but you are nothing but a nuisaanceee to this thread. You don't drive neither do you have a vehicle given out, see that you are nothing but a trooooll.

If you like deactivate 10 old burner accounts and create 20 new troll accounts you still remain who you are and can not run or hide when we come for you tongue

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by lilkech(m): 2:53pm On Jun 28, 2023
TheModerator:

grin grin okay grin only me? I don't have any of your family members details, I would have asked them to quickly put you in chains. Na so kolo take dey start oo grin

eiyah. You don dey cry abi? cry

Don't worry, let me pause so you can catch your breath. This evening we continue wink

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by hefelove(m): 3:14pm On Jun 28, 2023
Hello everyone, i am looking for car to driver.
If you have a car for UBER. Please contact me if you have a car to rent out. I stay in Surulere. You can call or WhatsApp me 08134873484.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 6:00pm On Jun 28, 2023
Omoapena:

Go and enforce your enjoyment ideology on them na, live and let live....

Mind yah business
Sure, boss.
Na live and let live oooh. cheesy
God no go shame us all.
Much respect, boss.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by wole212(m): 6:10pm On Jun 28, 2023
I greet Bosses in the house

Please I'm looking for a car to drive.
Rentals to remit weekly.

I stay in Oshodi

Thanks.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tojahh(m): 6:25pm On Jun 28, 2023
Readadream I don buy o.

Ara adugbo... Na 7500 o grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ReadaDream(m): 6:28pm On Jun 28, 2023
tojahh:
Readadream I don buy o.

the tire grade abi e no grade? grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by YeyeGbami: 7:34pm On Jun 28, 2023
the whole mainland dey SURGE.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 7:42pm On Jun 28, 2023
tojahh:
Readadream I don buy o.

Snap am show them whether e grade abi e no grade
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Muhammadson2020: 8:14pm On Jun 28, 2023
wole212:
I greet Bosses in the house

Please I'm looking for a car to drive
Rentals to remit weekly

I stay in Oshodi

Thanks.

U never see car since? Lagride is seriously looking for drivers. Visit their office
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Muhammadson2020: 8:18pm On Jun 28, 2023
ReadaDream:
If you are going to Ajah, it's after Oando and Fabulous Restaurant. I'll see if I can get a picture

You and cheap tyres 😀😂. Nothing do u bro, enjoy 👍

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by LilX: 8:23pm On Jun 28, 2023
CheerfulGiver:
If you have down payment, you can save enough to buy you a small car. Used In Nigeria Cars are cheap now. In whatever you do, do these 3 things:

1. Avoid HP
2. Avoid HP
3. Read 1. and 2. again

I sent you a mail for the telegram group, you're yet to respond
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by lilkech(m): 9:21pm On Jun 28, 2023
TheModerator:

Since 2017 he first born pikin ni lol way before corner44 first taste toto lol

Ogbeni how far nah. You don go sabbatical? grin Show face make we continue the expose jor. Thread dry this evening lol

I promise i won't post your personal details today, na tomorrow night after I don call everybody wey you don defame & libel all around this forum together come this thread make dem follow us see the real you together grin I will only reveal a few of your other monikers tonight dazzall

Hope say you don get enough savings for legal fees sha because many people go vex after dem find out the kind person wey been do them wetin you like to dey do people for this forum.

Quote me once you see this, I never sleep wink

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by TheModerator: 9:39pm On Jun 28, 2023
lilkech:

Ogbeni how far nah. You don go sabbatical? grin Show face make we continue the expose jor. Thread dry this evening lol

I promise i won't post your personal details today, na tomorrow night after I don call everybody wey you don defame & libel all around this forum together come this thread make dem follow us see the real you together grin I will only reveal a few of your other monikers tonight dazzall

Hope say you don get enough savings for legal fees sha because many people go vex after dem find out the kind person wey been do them wetin you like to dey do people for this forum.

Quote me once you see this, I never sleep wink
Lolz, you just dey bored , dey find company. I jump am pass. grin. I no dey house.

But I feel sorry for the pearl guy sha. I be no wan touch am, he just dey push me. Help me tell am sorry sha. He seem a nice guy, honestly speaking grin

Na people like you and that criminal wey call himself larry1960 I dey like flog.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 9:55pm On Jun 28, 2023
TheModerator:

Mugwu. You guys are the ones calling me back. You and mugwu corner44. Don't act like your name is not Akinbowale. I have been economical with your details thinking that you will behave.

My homeboy Baz001 needs your ostrich neck as a meme.

Mbok d question wey dey hungry me to ask na if na university of Ilorin him go ?

But to chuk mouth for dis matter hard me as everything don turn yam pepper scatter scatter grin

That heyena face kechi just dey run him diarrhea mouth Cho choo choo

E pass my cruise threshold.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davit: 10:04pm On Jun 28, 2023
tojahh:
Readadream I don buy o.

Tyre size? Is it commercial type?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by lilkech(m): 10:15pm On Jun 28, 2023
TheModerator:

Lolz, you just dey bored , dey find company. I jump am pass. grin. I no dey house.

But I feel sorry for the pearl guy sha. I be no wan touch am, he just dey push me. Help me tell am sorry sha. He seem a nice guy, honestly speaking grin

Na people like you and that criminal wey call himself larry1960 I dey like flog.

Mschew angry all these sorry - sorry, apologies upon apologies dey turn my belle. Well true true I dey bored sha. Na holiday after all undecided

But i think say you be hard guy before. You no want make I 'lay your arss bare' here abi? (accordingto your lingo) grin

Well I trust pearl, him no go accept this your apology lie lie. We must moooveee cheesy

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by lilkech(m): 10:19pm On Jun 28, 2023
BAZ001:

But to chuk mouth for dis matter hard me as everything don turn yam pepper scatter scatter grin

Our resident clown don sho grin bazo hustle oh. E be like say you go be last born for house this one wey you sell even your curtain hanger and rail take complete canoe fee to take travel go congo lol

Hope say you no hide go join telegram group. Remember my swear for the last page? Make e no catch you oh because if dem carry you throw come back here mehn. . . na village direct for you grin

I wish you well wink

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 11:52pm On Jun 28, 2023
TheModerator:

U are just a clown...I tell u say na u shame go catch at the end of the day, d small level wey u been get before, don degrade finish kpatakpata.
Conner don open ur yansh make we see d craw craw wey dey there, u wan come dey beg grin
Conner, abeg slaughter the guy, prisoners are not taken alive wink

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 12:34am On Jun 29, 2023
tojahh:
Readadream I don buy o.

You get money o… 7500
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 12:36am On Jun 29, 2023
Tired already all my body is paining me. Life! When I they small, nah pilot I been tell them for school say I won be o.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by okey4reel(m): 5:18am On Jun 29, 2023
unilagfreshest:

I drive only on uber, is there anything i am missing?
You dey try ohh, so you have to wait for a whole week before you receive your funds from Uber, how do you cope? Or have they changed it
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by wole212(m): 6:02am On Jun 29, 2023
Muhammadson2020:

U never see car since? Lagride is seriously looking for drivers. Visit their office

Thanks Boss, I'll see if I can meet their requirements.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by unilagfreshest(m): 6:06am On Jun 29, 2023
okey4reel:

You dey try ohh, so you have to wait for a whole week before you receive your funds from Uber, how do you cope? Or have they changed it
Still same, but most time its cash trips, so i get my money in bulk weekly, that goes straight to my savings. I like it like that

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Johnnybegood12: 6:57am On Jun 29, 2023
pope191:
Tired already all my body is paining me. Life! When I they small nah pilot I been tell them for school say I won be o
Congratulations, na pilot u still be like dis.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by hefelove(m): 6:59am On Jun 29, 2023
Muhammadson2020:

Someone once told me about it here and I checked, 17k for registration and I think I saw something like 700k down deposit, na wetin make me bone am.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Doris4ever(m): 7:17am On Jun 29, 2023
Beautiful day to all investors here on nairaland.

If you have a car parked, you are not driving it. Why not allow the car to make you and I money.

Investor/partner who is ready to buy a car and put it on rental or HP depending on the investors preference is welcome.

I will handle the car with utmost care, I have basic background knowledge in vehicle maintenance.

I am ready to pay weekly depending on our agreement.

I will provide verifiable guarantor as needed.

I live in a gated compound, car security is guaranteed.

Location is Lagos

WhatsApp/call - 07025326910
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by TheModerator: 7:41am On Jun 29, 2023
BAZ001:

Yeah, Read French. Wasting his talent on Uber. Ironically, he doesn't include Uber Driving in his CV with the way he hypes it. Being bilingual comes with a lot of opportunities. Dude is naive.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Muhammadson2020: 7:43am On Jun 29, 2023
hefelove:

Someone once told me about it here and I checked, 17k for registration and I think I saw something like 700k down deposit, na wetin make me bone am.
Ok.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by TheModerator: 7:48am On Jun 29, 2023
Pearl1910:

U are just a clown...I tell u say na u shame go catch at the end of the day, d small level wey u been get before, don degrade finish kpatakpata.
Conner don open ur yansh make we see d craw craw wey dey there, u wan come dey beg grin
Conner, abeg slaughter the guy, prisoners are not taken alive wink
Lol. So you believe the thrash corner44 has been writing. Your level of intelligence comes to bare again for you to think he knows what he's saying.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5325) (5326) (5327) (5328) (5329) (5330) (5331) ... (5694) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: amtheone(m), dharmie13(f), Itsrm(m), thoollz, Johnnybegood12, Djdamian(m), tbred

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.