Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,296 members, 7,829,681 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:29 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (5329) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4801585 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5326) (5327) (5328) (5329) (5330) (5331) (5332) ... (5699) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by XGhost: 7:52am On Jun 29, 2023
okey4reel:

You dey try ohh, so you have to wait for a whole week before you receive your funds from Uber, how do you cope? Or have they changed it

It helps you save. Bulk money comes in every week.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by TheModerator: 8:04am On Jun 29, 2023
Muhammadson2020:

You and cheap tyres 😀😂. Nothing do u bro, enjoy 👍

My brother, those tyres are not worth it. You are back looking for tyres again after 2-3months. Except for emergency use or one is cash strapped.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by wole212(m): 8:44am On Jun 29, 2023
I greet Bosses in the house

Please I'm looking for a car to drive on Uber/bolt .
Rentals to remit weekly.

I stay in Oshodi

Thanks.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by YeyeGbami: 8:46am On Jun 29, 2023
All these FAAN thugs sef, you request ride with da name NANCY. I called na man answer he say come pick us at the new terminal , i was like really? Make i come pick you for drop off zone!!!

I dey even tell them to go to the car park, he say no make i dey come. LOL Didirin agbaya

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 8:49am On Jun 29, 2023
YeyeGbami:
All these FAAN thugs sef, you request ride with da name NANCY. I called na man answer he say come pick us at the new terminal , i was like really? Make i come pick you for drop off zone!!!

I dey even tell them to go to the car park, he say no make i dey come. LOL Didirin agbaya

Lolz...they wan carry u do ileya. Them no sabi say dey jam akpako

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ReadaDream(m): 9:23am On Jun 29, 2023
YeyeGbami:

I they always curse them straight. Did you check the no on true caller? Often times there's a clue there.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Greatn3ss: 9:27am On Jun 29, 2023
YeyeGbami:

No vex o what's the meaning of drop off zone

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ReadaDream(m): 9:32am On Jun 29, 2023
TheModerator:

My brother, those tyres are not worth it. You are back looking for tyres again after 2-3months. Except for emergency use or one is cash strapped.
You people just think you know it all.

The last set I bought for the front in August last year lasted till April. I can even say I was the cause of it going bad early because of delayed wheel Alignment.

So if I invest 14k in two tires to take me 8months, what's the problem in that? Do you know how much I made in that period? That was when I got married, gave birth and still did a proper naming ceremony. At a time I was doing interstate back to back with same tires.

If you like buy 1 tyre for 15k, that's your business, allow those that want to buy it for 7k breathe.

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ReadaDream(m): 9:34am On Jun 29, 2023
Greatn3ss:

No vex o what's the meaning of drop off zone
Where you drop-off your passengers at the Airport. Mostly at the Departure wing of the Airpot.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by YeyeGbami: 9:42am On Jun 29, 2023
ReadaDream:
I they always curse them straight. Did you check the no on true caller? Often times there's a clue there.

Damn! I just did o. You’re right bro

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 10:05am On Jun 29, 2023
hefelove:

Someone once told me about it here and I checked, 17k for registration and I think I saw something like 700k down deposit, na wetin make me bone am.

Don't deposit any 700k for Lagride.. it's not worth it.. keep posting your search.. You will find a car for rental.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 10:13am On Jun 29, 2023
So ,newbies, please, anybody wey dey airport , first check name on true caller first o.. Avoid time wasters..

E haling Apps really decimated the business model of the airport /car hire guys sha.. grin. They were still complaining of Bolt/Uber, then Indrive came disrupting the whole pool. cool.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by hefelove(m): 10:24am On Jun 29, 2023
northbird:

Don't deposit any 700k for Lagride.. it's not worth it.. keep posting your search.. You will find a car for rental.

Thanks boss
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 10:30am On Jun 29, 2023
YeyeGbami:

Client go fall eventually

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 10:33am On Jun 29, 2023
northbird:
So ,newbies, please, anybody wey dey airport , first check name on true caller first o.. Avoid time wasters..

Apps really decimated the business model of the airport /car hire guys sha.. grin. They were still complaining of Bolt/Uber, then Indrive came disrupting the whole pool. cool.

Indrive really decimated the business, including ehailing. Last night Bolt was on full surge. Indrive is still doing rubbish. I wonder why drivers cant strike the balance. I gently slide to Bolt

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 10:37am On Jun 29, 2023
ReadaDream:
You people just think you know it all.

The last set I bought for the front in August last year lasted till April. I can even say I was the cause of it going bad early because of delayed wheel Alignment.

So if I invest 14k in two tires to take me 8months, what's the problem in that? Do you know how much I made in that period? That was when I got married, gave birth and still did a proper naming ceremony. At a time I was doing interstate back to back with same tires.

If you like buy 1 tyre for 15k, that's your business, allow those that want to buy it for 7k breathe.

So you do proper naming ceremony and you no invite guys. This life! No wahala… fuel attendance go cheat you sha 20L instead of 25

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ReadaDream(m): 10:38am On Jun 29, 2023
YeyeGbami:

You see. Lagos na jungle, you have to be on your A-game at all times, if not, them go chop you.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 10:39am On Jun 29, 2023
TheModerator:

After 3 months that’s over 1.5m gross… if you spend 7k to buy tyre, whats the big deal?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 10:39am On Jun 29, 2023
pope191:
Tired already all my body is paining me. Life! When I they small, nah pilot I been tell them for school say I won be o.

grin grin cheesy grin grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 10:41am On Jun 29, 2023
Johnnybegood12:

Congratulations, na pilot u still be like dis.

Lmao flying car… Johnny be good nah.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ReadaDream(m): 10:43am On Jun 29, 2023
pope191:

So you do proper naming ceremony and you no invite guys. This life! No wahala… fuel attendance go cheat you sha 20L instead of 25
Lol Pope. You won add join my troubles, anybody wey cheat me out of fuel now just to ruin me cry
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ReadaDream(m): 10:47am On Jun 29, 2023
pope191:

After 3 months that’s over 1.5m gross… if you spend 7k to buy tyre, whats the big deal?
You they mind them? They just like to talk.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 10:50am On Jun 29, 2023
YeyeGbami:

Dem for carry you straight handicap. grin
Much respect, boss.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ReadaDream(m): 10:55am On Jun 29, 2023
This one won go Ijebu for 16k grin
I tell am 35k, she say App talk say 16k that why are we drivers greedy.

I tell am make she go meet Indriver to carry her because they use free fuel. Indrive Don block me sha grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 11:26am On Jun 29, 2023
TheModerator:

Yeah, Read French. Wasting his talent on Uber. Ironically, he doesn't include Uber Driving in his CV with the way he hypes it. Being bilingual comes with a lot of opportunities. Dude is naive.

Wow… dt na mini campus.
Bro Abeg sheath your sword biko grin
I beg on behalf of pearl1910 and dt Cho Cho choo mouth.

Na to lay low o, one day chatgpt or AI will begin to reveal identity of people hiding behind keyboard just saying ‘em em plsss free pearl mbok

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Welz(m): 11:34am On Jun 29, 2023
ReadaDream:

I tell am make she go meet Indriver to carry her because they use free fuel. Indrive Don block me sha grin
they know you guys accept to renegotiate...if the price is not ok for you, don't accept the trip.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 11:43am On Jun 29, 2023
Welz:

they know you guys accept to renegotiate...if the price is not ok for you, don't accept the trip.

it doesn’t work that way boss *wrt

Some will even push for negotiation before you say a word. That trip may have been there all day praying for someone to at least pick it. Being reasonable on both side, should be the model.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ReadaDream(m): 11:47am On Jun 29, 2023
Welz:

No be you go tell me how to operate. If I accept an interstate trip, I'm going to renegotiate!!!

8 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ReadaDream(m): 11:55am On Jun 29, 2023
pope191:

it doesn’t work that way boss *wrt

Some will even push for negotiation before you say a word. That trip may have been there all day prayer for someone to at least pick it. Being reasonable on both send, should be the model.
The ones that are reasonable knows its the right thing to do; negotiate.

If she's not foolish, she won't expect any driver to goto IjebuOde for 16k. I won't even go for 16k when fuel was 185.

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 11:55am On Jun 29, 2023
ReadaDream:

I just wish some of these riders can be more mature when addressing issues like this. Asking drivers if they are going or not is pressing their ego. We both just have to share understanding and a cool talk can make one go against wish.

On Friday, around 9pm. I position around Icm in search of trip to Berger. As I was bidding for a fastest finger trip, rain starts to pour heavily. Got the trip and the lady call. Going towards sabo without clarity of address. Asked her to round 2600 up to 3k. There she goes blah blah are you going on not. Inside Berger traffic and this heavy rain? Please cancel. She’s still there like this 😂 I was already at pick up point, she could have just smile my request off.

Got 3500 to Ogba immediately. Did another 3600 on bolt from Aguda to Berger

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by YeyeGbami: 12:09pm On Jun 29, 2023
pope191:

Client go fall eventually

Even drop off sef, i dey watch well before someone go run enter my car LOL.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 12:22pm On Jun 29, 2023
pope191:

So it’s true ?

Drivers now gross over 1.5 million Naira in 3months?
How many people earn 1.5m in 3months in Nigeria ?

Uber drivers are now balling

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5326) (5327) (5328) (5329) (5330) (5331) (5332) ... (5699) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: hefelove(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.