Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,163 members, 7,835,897 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:05 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (536) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4818067 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (533) (534) (535) (536) (537) (538) (539) ... (5706) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by bodeman5: 9:21am On Mar 02, 2018
iyaegin:

What kind of car do you drive..you probably need to carefully go through previous posts and find some experienced hands and get some tips from dem but this mention of maintenance makes it sound like your car is an issue.
You should be able to make a minimum of 12-15k daily with the right positioning...

I drive an Honda 2007. It's very clean. And in great condition. I believe it's the positioning issue I have. Please where are the best possible places. And I'm only on Uber presently. Should I be in the two platforms to make the 12k daily? Plus is it after expenses or plus expenses.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by KceeK: 9:34am On Mar 02, 2018
Experienced driver needed for Uber/Taxify Toyota Camry 2.2 2003 Model(Big light) must read around mainland. Contact 07031688746. Deposit:30k Weekly Remittance:30k

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by nitigriti(m): 9:45am On Mar 02, 2018
chloride6:

And how do you determine who contributes the major share?

The only reason why an investor doesn't drive Uber himself is because his time is worth more than he may make during the same period driving.

A labour on site makes upwards of 2000 in a day. Bricklayers get 3000. It is to be expected that a driver makes more than that.

I think drivers are the largest contributors of resources in the e hailing business. I plan to drive Uber so I can understudy the business well for future investment, because e hailing hasn't even reached 1/10th of it's potential . Believe me e hailing will create billionaires.

But I dont see myself driving Uber for more than 2 months. No offense and all respect to all the hard working driver here , I troway salute but Uber drivers are seriously underpaid. Making 10k a day after deliver and fuel is war except in weekends.

That is 300k a month. 300k a month for all my time? 12 hours a day?

Also do not forget that there are no prospects of promotion with the job. A 12 hour job leaves you with little space for yourself and for development.

Basically, you may be permanently confined to the driver's seat for the foreseeable future if not careful.

The secret ingredient in Uber is the driver, if it is it the not the driver , Uber would just grade the car once and for all and assume that the car was all that was needed for a smooth trip. But no, it is not so.

Uber has always marketed it's business as an alternative to a conventional office job not as a subordinate or inferior job. Remember the it's an office with a different view advert. This requires considerable labour resources in terms of intelligence and strength.

Can a lazy man put in 12 hours of work? And if you think labour is labour, find one aboki trailer driver and give him your car to drive.

Bottom line, labour is not labour.

And your 2 million CAR is the second most important thing in the e haling business. Lagos yellow cabs had existed as well as car hires all around town before Uber came. So why the craze for Uber? Even people who can't afford it want a piece of this luxurious service.

I'll tell you what makes it special, a driver with a semblance of class and poise who can engage you in a conversation in a nice environment.

So on point sir!
Good analogy, I rent a 3 bedroom office apartment from my landlord for #1,200,000=00 a year, then set up my management consulting firm. Say CBN, Access Bank, Royal Exchange Group, Dangote PLC etc all give me consulting projects during the course of the year, leading me to turnover #100,000,000=00 in profit by the end of the year. Question - would that be a taboo? For me (driver) to earn more than my landlord (partner)? The excess cash flow generated, is it not a direct result of the hours of effort I put in?

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 9:46am On Mar 02, 2018
olaboy1:

Are the parts you buy on eBay OEM, aftermarket, used or Chinko?

Well the shocks I got is OE parts. Made in China. Everything is made in China now. But if it is coming to USA there is some form of quality control. Even iPhone is made in China
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Humilem: 9:53am On Mar 02, 2018
chloride6:

@chloride6 below you opined this "Also do not forget that there are no prospects of promotion with the job." If by promotion you mean furtherance or advancement, certainly there is. Your promotion would have to come from your personal efforts or through someone or some means. I will equate a driver becoming an owner is promotion and an owner who increases the number of cars in his her fleet is further evidence of advancement. You will have to choose that as your goal or objective and motivate yourself to achieve same.

And how do you determine who contributes the major share?

The only reason why an investor doesn't drive Uber himself is because his time is worth more than he may make during the same period driving.

A labour on site makes upwards of 2000 in a day. Bricklayers get 3000. It is to be expected that a driver makes more than that.

I think drivers are the largest contributors of resources in the e hailing business. I plan to drive Uber so I can understudy the business well for future investment, because e hailing hasn't even reached 1/10th of it's potential . Believe me e hailing will create billionaires.

But I dont see myself driving Uber for more than 2 months. No offense and all respect to all the hard working driver here , I troway salute but Uber drivers are seriously underpaid. Making 10k a day after deliver and fuel is war except in weekends.

That is 300k a month. 300k a month for all my time? 12 hours a day?

Also do not forget that there are no prospects of promotion with the job. A 12 hour job leaves you with little space for yourself and for development.

Basically, you may be permanently confined to the driver's seat for the foreseeable future if not careful.

The secret ingredient in Uber is the driver, if it is it the not the driver , Uber would just grade the car once and for all and assume that the car was all that was needed for a smooth trip. But no, it is not so.

Uber has always marketed it's business as an alternative to a conventional office job not as a subordinate or inferior job. Remember the it's an office with a different view advert. This requires considerable labour resources in terms of intelligence and strength.

Can a lazy man put in 12 hours of work? And if you think labour is labour, find one aboki trailer driver and give him your car to drive.

Bottom line, labour is not labour.

And your 2 million CAR is the second most important thing in the e haling business. Lagos yellow cabs had existed as well as car hires all around town before Uber came. So why the craze for Uber? Even people who can't afford it want a piece of this luxurious service.

I'll tell you what makes it special, a driver with a semblance of class and poise who can engage you in a conversation in a nice environment.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 10:00am On Mar 02, 2018
[quote author=julietromeo post=65484588][/quote]

If you need help I can link u up with a friend of mine on the platform. He made 14k yesterday and work less hours.

My assumption from you is that it there was too many cars on the road. Again if you need some pointers I can help you out. Order than that like Ogunvic41 will say let's keep lagos moving
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Emekayoung(m): 10:01am On Mar 02, 2018
[quote author=dru23 post=65367800]

Lol .. Help a brother out now. It is the remix I want do o. I spoke to the young man . He explained things to me, drivers are lazy and they don't plan. It is very true uber is more than driving up and down These drivers need training o. Person that makes this much doing it part time . I don't think he has two heads. Because he is now on my what apps and na only one head I see. If I hear or see any drivers, fleet managers complaining that request slow. Or that owners should reduce rental fee. I will go my villager personally and deal with that person or group. [/quote
Has anybody confirmed that he drives part time only? Or he just came here told u people lies and u are all falling for it....
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 10:12am On Mar 02, 2018
[quote author=dru23 post=65491784]

Well the shocks I got is OE parts. Made in China. Everything is made in China now. But if it is coming to USA there is some form of quality control. No USA company wants to get sue by importing way below sub standard product. Unlike third world countries that China has made a dumping ground. Well if you look at it is the importer that goes to China and tell the manufacturer the grade of product they want. And to cut costs they ask for the cheapest type. At the end we can't really blame China. We need to blame the government for not enforcing the checks and balance of stuff that comes into the country.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Harbewilliams(m): 10:27am On Mar 02, 2018
Talk to us today concerning your investment, Let us relieve you from the stress of managing your car and make your investment worthwhile

Call us today for more details on our services

Contact us today
FLEETDRIVE LIMITED
47, Iwaya Road Onike Lagos
07016682929 (call or whatsapp)
fleetdrive2016@gmail.com
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Harbewilliams(m): 10:31am On Mar 02, 2018
[quote author=Emekayoung post=65492176][/quote]

You shouldn't believe everything you hear on social media, a lot of people are keyboard warriors.

people say anything to stay relevant here. God bless everyone's hustle

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jayooh: 10:34am On Mar 02, 2018
slamstanlee:
ANNOUNCEMENT!!!
5star Toyota corolla sport 2007
35k rental
Super clean, foreign used, well pimped like a personal car
Uber/taxify ready

That is the blue car on my uber profile.
I am giving it to the best driver available.
According to my partner, he said i should give a driver that is cool headed and that won't give stories like me... (yea we are buying another corolla this week).

Extras;
DVD screen (Bluetooth, aux,)
Reverse camera
Bend-able side mirrors with hazard lights
Remote starts and off the car engine from distance
Horse whip inside (lol like Romeo3 dem)
Airforce sticker (senior officer backup).

I will come up with very simple terms and conditions later

*Tip; car will be taken from you the very first week you give unreasonable excuse to deliver.

Impressive huh? Interested?
WhatsApp me, please whatsapp only, no calls whatsapp only. 080 652 40490

Cheers!!

Is this your blue still available Mr. Slam?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 10:53am On Mar 02, 2018
N.B: This post was initially published in the Car-talk & Autos room. Someone wanting to help advised I check this room out (thanks stacyadams, truly appreciate the tip) as it would give my post more exposure and whatnot.

Again, my initial post (that which is replicated here) has been dissected, critiqued and evaluated by informed minds in those rooms (a development I truly appreciate) albeit negatively viz; my inability to remit the weekly sum I intend remitting to a potential investor due to various cogent reasons they cited. Needless to say, I politely disagreed with their stance giving reasons of my own why I am of the conviction that I can remit to a potential principal the sums I intend doing (let's just say I already have a strategy in place and a market just waiting on me). Considering this development, it would be appreciated if we don't start going back and forth about how impossible my quest is. All I am hoping to find is an informed principal willing to reason with me.

Having said this, do read on and hopefully any informed investor who is interested in my "pipe dream" should please indicate interest by giving me a call or leaving their means of contact so I can reach out to him/her.

For more information my earlier thread kindly see: https://www.nairaland.com/4353370/hire-purchase-vehicle-needed-uber-taxify

Thanks and warmest regards

Hello All!

Please I am on the look-out for any individual (or corporate entity) willing to subscribe to a hire-purchase vehicle acquisition plan. The said vehicle I intend to use on the Uber/Taxify platform to generate the fund needed for full payment of the vehicle within the allotted and agreed time span.

I am willing to subscribe to a repayment plan spanning 18-24 months. I will be remitting to my principal a minimum of N40, 000 and a maximum of 50, 000 weekly. Unfortunately, I do not have any equity contribution.

The aforementioned figures were arrived at after exhaustive research (informed by first-hand information garnered from existing subscribers 63 subscribers cutting across married and single individuals to this vehicle acquisition plan via Uber/Taxify platform were interviewed by myself] and officials of Uber and Taxify) and co-relating the results of the research with extant variables relative to the business and its environment (cost of fuel, availability of fuel, vehicle downtime due to maintenance schedule, in-sensitiveness of fellow road users,temperamental fares, commission rate, toll fees, insurance, average work hours in a day, acts of God etc.).

I did not confer with any provider of a hire-purchase service as it was not pertinent to the information I was seeking (striking a balance between what is practical and what can be termed overambitious [hence not feasible] in respect to how much money can be remitted weekly/monthly to the principal). I discovered in my research that situations where individuals promise to remit weekly/monthly amounts way over what is practical in a bid to convince a potential principal to buy into their plan is very common. Not surprisingly, more than 90% of these individual renege on remitting these sums to their principal hence the deal being DOA.

I do not fall into this category of persons given my pragmatic outlook on the affairs of life. I always strive for a win-win situation in all my business and personal dealings hence the sums I have projected to remit to my principal on a weekly basis. I am taking my time to explain this aspect of my proposal (never minding how inexhaustive it may look [the finer details can be worked out when I meet with a potential principal]) as it happens to be the crux of the whole business arrangement.

WHY I AM DOING THIS

I have decided to toe this path given my current job and financial situation. I am one individual who espouses the philosophy that it is not so much what life throws at you that matters but how you deal with it. Everyone falls sometime but, only the wise, brave and intrepid in spirit learn from the situation, get up, dust themselves over and move on. I do not believe so much in “hand-outs” rather believing in investing my time and thoughts in productive labour that would yield positive and far-reaching results temporally and spiritually. I espouse a philosophy that believes hard-work, determination and faith can get you places hence my professional antecedents notwithstanding, it is a decision I have carefully thought over and embraced.

WHY I TOOK MY TIME

I have been looking for a clean, mechanically sound and fairly priced direct tokunbo vehicle (Toyota Camry or Corolla, Honda, Hyundai and the like). I am sure we all understand why (fuel efficiency, low maintenance cost among others). The offers I have been getting are Naija used vehicles that may give me so much mechanical problems and we all know what this means (time lost at mechanic workshops which in turn informs poor revenue turnover which again occasions inability to meet up with payments thus leading to general frustration-something I can do without).

WHY YOU SHOULD CONSIDER ME

I am an experienced driver with a valid driver license. I reside in Lagos and I am a man on a mission (not a mission to renege on agreements made!)

Assuming the vehicle is in shipshape condition mechanically and aesthetically (clean, direct tokunbo without ANY problems), you can be rest assured that I will keep to my end of the bargain. No stories whatsoever. My knowledge and skill in business development, sales, KAM, marketing and communication will come in handy in the course of carrying out my driving duties all to the end of ensuring that I work efficiently and effectively thus maximising profit (earnings per day) and minimising cost (owing to excusitis, poor relationship with fares, lackadaisical attitude to vehicle maintenance, laziness, lost production time due to loafing about and inability to prioritise, plain stupidity and absence of scruples to mention but a few). I am a hardworking man with a goal and time is of the essence (hence my decision to plan my work and work my plan in the bid to be free of any financial obligation to my potential principal within 18-24 months thereafter moving on to other projects). I can understand some people thinking “he is just speaking grammar, wait till he sees how it is…”. To such people I say this; I have been in professions that saw me working in the field in "hands-on" mode, delivering on targets that were quite challenging for years so, I am no stranger to the “streets”. I thrive on challenges.

SPECIFICS OF THE IDEAL VEHICLE

Brand: A Toyota Camry or Corolla, Honda Civic or Hyundai Accent, Elantra or Sonata and also sedans from the Kia family. (other low- maintenance cost vehicles can be considered also). The vehicle would have been manufactured from 2007 upwards. The sport version of these vehicles would be ideal. It should be painted glossy Black or Silver with Alloy Rims. Leather upholstery would be very welcome (my market informed these specs BUT like the heading reads, these specs are for the "ideal" vehicle. I can make do with a vehicle that does not meet these specs but is not found wanting on two uncompromising criteria viz; Mechanically Superior and Cosmetically Sound.

Status: An automatic low mileage Tokunbo. Mechanically sound and aesthetically clean. Easy to look at. All systems (mechanical and electrical) are a go!

Please note that the above specifications are for the ideal vehicle. Vehicles that do not meet the specifics but are nonetheless mechanically sound and clean are very welcome. The only condition that cannot be compromised is the Tokunbo state of the vehicle yes, I know, I said this before. Just re-iterating). Recently acquired Naija used can be considered (less than or equal to 3 months post purchase). I am sure we all understand why I am insisting on this.

Apologies for the long epistle, just wanted to come out clear. If you are disposed to considering my offer please reach me via 08023735830 or leave your contact (mobile no or email) and I will reach out to you (unfortunately, I am currently not on WhatsApp so may not be able to reach out via that medium).

Hoping to hear from you and thanks for your time and consideration.

Warmest Regards,

A.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Romeo3(m): 11:02am On Mar 02, 2018
^^^^^^

All these grammar because you dey find HP car? shocked

9 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by bily(m): 11:12am On Mar 02, 2018
@ andalucia

your write up is clear and it really does sound like you're a man on a mission.

some of the cars you mentioned makes me conclude your research is not yet complete especially considering you're willing to pay 50k weekly rentals. cars with max 1.8 engine size will be the best bet for you.

wish you the best in your endeavors

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Romeo3(m): 11:18am On Mar 02, 2018
If you are finding it hard to meet up as a driver, it's time you get on the two platforms. uber and taxify.

From my personal experience, it reduces your downtime and wait time. If a request comes from uber, go offline on taxify and vice versa. No, it's not stressful and you only need 5 seconds to go offline on the other platform. If you find this difficult, e hailing isn't your calling.

There are times when the devil wants to be on your matter and requests will enter your phone at the same time from uber and taxify, yes it happened to me this morning as well. I handle it differently, depending on my circumstance.

1. I make sure I accept both requests. I will then call them both and find out politely where they are heading. I naturally like long distance trips, so if I am supposed to take you from ogba to ikeja shrine on uber, while the other taxify rider is going to lekki, "my ac has stopped working" or "i just had a minor accident" is the response the uber rider will get while I am on my way to pick taxify rider.

2. I slide the "arriving now" button on taxify, wait for 3 mins and then cancel the taxify. If you do not wait for 3 mins before cancelling, your activity score will reduce. OR if my cancellation on uber is less than 15%, i will cancel the uber.

3.This morning, i forgot the uber app was on after I had spoken with the taxify client. I accepted the uber request. But i never called the rider. She called 3 times and i refused to pick, so she cancelled by herself. No penalty.

Now, while on a trip with uber and you are almost at your destination, go online on taxify once you enter the street of your final destination, or vice versa.

Only give uber preference when you are in a surge or boost area. That's the only time uber makes more sense than taxify. Combine the two apps.... Money is money. Don't be loyal to any one app. They haven't done anything for your father and they cannot help your family. Use them and dump them when required.

cheers.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chloride6: 11:18am On Mar 02, 2018
timifakay:

No. The point about no engine in hotel is that it isn't in motion and less likely to suffer impact and damage due to operator fatigue.

The one who spends more money.

Assumptions.
Laborer on site has zero financial commitment to the project, even tools are provided for him. Same as driver.

Self driving cars put drivers out of job.

Amount invested, required qualifications and job skill level are more important than time spent on the job. The only requirements of a driver are being 18 and ability to drive.

That is why it's not a career.
It's the quality control on cars, ease of request, bill calculations that cuts negotiations out, payment modes, records of trip and location monitoring... that makes ehailing riders' choice.
It's a taxi e-hailing service, not a driver hailing service. Drivers are not as important as you make them sound. No driver is more important to rider or car owner than the vehicle he drives.
The alternative to office job might just be an attempt to boost drivers' ego or encourage partners to driver their cars.

Even the classical laws of economics recognize the value of labour in production. All you are talking about is your money, I have asked what is the worth of labour to you, or is labour a valueless resource?

Surely there must be some value attributable to the efforts of the driver, what is that effort worth to you?

2million? Remember he can doze off and go under a trailer. If your car is insured, you lose nothing in this instance.

As for your driver less car opinion, the cost of a service is most certainly its alternative forgone. Let's see how driveless cars fare in the business.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mymotong: 11:45am On Mar 02, 2018
gwng:
We still install the MOST AFFORDABLE AND QUALITY TRACKERS YOU COULD FIND ANYWHERE, featuring Android/iOS tracking/demobilizing, sms tracking/demobiline, online tracking/demobilizing, daily mileage report (to know how many km your car runs each day), Vehicle history report (where your car had been between time X and Y) and many more features.

Presently going for 25K (without Online Platform), 30K (with Lifetime access to online platform/app).

Call us on 09032614208 to schedule an installation.

Tracker page: https://mymoto.com.ng/product/vehicle-car-pickup-commercial-trucks-gps-tracker-h02-tracker-nigerian-configured/
Office Location: 3-9 Olu Koleosho Street, Off Medical Road, Ikeja, Lagos

WHY DOES YOUR CAR NEED MYMOTO TRACKER

(1) Security: While anti-theft systems like push-buttons before car start, gear lock, pedal locks etc… are good, ONLY A TRACKING SYSTEM LIKE OURS ALLOWS YOU TO RECOVER (AND ALSO PROTECT) YOUR VEHICLE IF YOUR CAR IS HIJACKED FROM YOU WHILE DRIVING. Our trackers are both anti-theft and recovery in nature. e.g. You should shutdown your car before you sleep at night or park in a public space. Whenever you need to start the car, you enable it also.

(2) Remote Monitoring: GPS Security trackers allows you to monitor your vehicle location remotely from your phone. You are able to view your car’s location in real time (from our IOS/ANDROID APPS).

(3) Vehicle History: Through our online platform (IOS/ANDROID APPS) , you can view where your car had been between DAY X and DAY Y. A plot is shown on a map showing your car’s movement over this period of time.

(4) Remotely Stop Your Car: With our security GPS tracker, you are able to stop your car from ANY PHONE with an sms command. This function can also be carried out through our online platforms.

(5) Geo-Fencing Alarm:If your car goes beyond set a radius (or multi-point), say Lagos, you will be notified by sms.

(6) Other alarms (Over-speed Alarm, Ignition On Alarm, Low Battery Alarm ): Over-speed alarms notifies you via sms when your car goes beyond a particular speed. Ignition on notifies you WHENEVER your car is started. Low Battery Alarm lets you know when your car battery is low.

(7) Daily Mileage report (online platform): Daily mileage report shows you a daily chart (in KM) of your car.

We have heard of one or two expereience of how clients were able to recover their vehicles BECAUSE THEY HAD A TRACKER INSTALLED IN IT. We will be sharing some of them with you based on TRUE LIFE EXPERIENCES.

If you have had personal experiences also, kindly share with us.

WE STILL INSTALL THE MOST AFFORDABLE TRACKERS AROUND STARTING FROM 25K (VARIES WITH CAR MODEL).

CONTACT US ON 09032614208 OR 08060675824. More details on tracker: https://mymoto.com.ng/why-you-should-install-the-mymoto-security-tracker/

WE ARE THE ONLY COMPANY THAT OFFERS FREE LIFETIME ACCESS TO OUR ONLINE PLATFORMS FOR MONITORING/STOPpING YOUR CAR.

YOU'VE SPENT QUITE MUCH TO ACQUIRE YOUR CAR, SECURE IT WITH A TRACKER. BETTER TO BE SAFE THAN SORRY

Story 1
During one of our installs, the client shared with us how Mr Ayo (not his real name) borrowed his brothers car, and waylaid in the night somewhere in Lagos. Unknown to the thieves, the car had a tracker in it. That same night they tracked the vehicle to a military baracks (apparenntly the thieves had accomplices with military connections). They went with the police and they were able to recover the car (THE DEMOBILIZE FUNCTION OF THE TRACKER WAS USED TO ENSURE THE CAR DID NOT MOVE UNTIL THEY GOT TO THAT LOCATION)...

Story 2
Mr Bayo was bout entering his car in the night somewhere in Lagos when he was attacked. He immediately used his phone to demobilize the car some minutes after they had zoomed away with the car. The thieves ran away when they discovered the car wasn't strating again. The car was tracked to Ajah. Apparently the thieves ran away in fear with the keys of the car grin

If you have similar stories please share with us...

Call/Whatsapp 08060675824 for details on how to schedule an installation.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mymotong: 12:19pm On Mar 02, 2018
PROMO! PROMO!! PROMO!!!

SPECIAL TRACKER INSTALLATION PROMO FOR TOYOTA CAMRY/COROLLA!!!

INSTALL A TRACKER THIS MARCH FOR 20K (INCLUSIVE OF ONLINE/APP MONITORING FOR FREE).

THIS IS A LIMITED TIME OFFER!

WHY DOES YOUR CAR NEED A TRACKERS:

STORIES OF RECOVERED VEHICLES/QUESTIONS FOR YOUR INSTALLER: https://mymoto.com.ng/car-tracking-story-how-i-recovered-my-stolen-vehicle/
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mymotong: 12:20pm On Mar 02, 2018
PROMO! PROMO!! PROMO!!!

SPECIAL TRACKER INSTALLATION PROMO FOR TOYOTA CAMRY/COROLLA!!!

INSTALL A TRACKER THIS MARCH FOR 20K (INCLUSIVE OF ONLINE/APP MONITORING FOR FREE, cheapest price anywhere in Nigeria!!!).

THIS IS A LIMITED TIME OFFER!

WHY DOES YOUR CAR NEED A TRACKER: https://mymoto.com.ng/why-you-should-install-the-mymoto-security-tracker/

STORIES OF RECOVERED VEHICLES/QUESTIONS FOR YOUR INSTALLER: https://mymoto.com.ng/car-tracking-story-how-i-recovered-my-stolen-vehicle/

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by temietope01(m): 12:45pm On Mar 02, 2018
Hello guys, can I use my temporary drivers license to drive for uber or taxify
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by thebigkendo(m): 12:55pm On Mar 02, 2018
Carshopper:
I have a salvaged 2008 kia rio at tin can presently... I want to sell off AS IS @1.25

Picture? Auction Lot Number
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 12:57pm On Mar 02, 2018
julietromeo:

Really flooded bro. You need to search for riders and burn enough fuel to stay at strategic locations before you can get requests. When the going gets tough only the tough gets going.

One of my friend made 14k yesterday. And he even close early from his shift. Omo go and sit down and find a new hustle. This business is not meant for you. You over here crying flooded. Which flood na your house flooded. Go and do proper findings before you conclude on anything. Do your research bro.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Carshopper(m): 12:58pm On Mar 02, 2018
thebigkendo:

Picture? Auction Lot Number

08058177380 .. Talk Via whatsapp ... vehicle already in lagos
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 12:58pm On Mar 02, 2018
Carshopper:
I have two units of salvaged 2007 hyundai elantra at tincan... going Price is 1.2m excluding clearing

Can you take 900k cash now now
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Carshopper(m): 12:59pm On Mar 02, 2018
dru23:

Can you take 900k cash now now

Nah
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 1:00pm On Mar 02, 2018
Carshopper:

Nah

Lol that was a fast response grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Carshopper(m): 1:03pm On Mar 02, 2018
dru23:

Lol that was a fast response grin

Fingers itchy for the money.. I can do 970 for a wine colored elantra... excluding clearing
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 1:03pm On Mar 02, 2018
julietromeo:

Nothing is keeping me to be an investor. I will become one in a couple of months. HP is d worst deal you have ever done but its d best I ever done with my partner. Its a win win for both of us.

Honestly this is not a hustle for you bro. Like u said the market is flooded. Plz sir stay home the market is flooded. U can do yellow cabs. That market for yellow is not flooded at all . Coz the way the market is flooded now, uber would have pack up by the time you want start with them.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 1:06pm On Mar 02, 2018
Carshopper:

Fingers itchy for the money.. I can do 970 for a wine colored elantra... excluding clearing

Send pic to my whatapp
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Carshopper(m): 1:08pm On Mar 02, 2018
dru23:

Send pic to my whatapp

Sent
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ifyeez: 1:17pm On Mar 02, 2018
bodeman5:
Hello all. I'm an uber partner driving my own car. I don't seem to be making much money weekly. So I'm officially tired. Wanna sell the car self. I'm using an Honda 2007. Do you guys make more money on both apps. Cos I'm on uber exclusively
Same issue bro, the business done cast, Uber cheap cheap fare ain’t worth it, also you hardly see surge during the week. Taxify is over saturated, anytime you check around you, you must see more than 10 cars awaiting requests as you, I pity the people buying new cars to enter the business.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 2:23pm On Mar 02, 2018
Stealth100:

2007 Camry, 3k fuel gives me 10-12k. 10k fuel does 37-40k

Bro how far now? How request for your side ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (533) (534) (535) (536) (537) (538) (539) ... (5706) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: konkoabove, YeyeGbami, Doris4ever(m), Glithronix, Itsrm(m), donfortune48(m), jpworld(m), Johnchrix(m), Cineinfo(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.