Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,722 members, 7,820,507 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:11 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (5366) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4767295 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5363) (5364) (5365) (5366) (5367) (5368) (5369) ... (5695) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ThatIgboBoy: 9:18am On Jul 16, 2023
Larry1960:

grin
Fool like you instead of me to bill am I rather sell more of properties grin. Can't stoop to such level. The guy is indebted but me I no dey indebted to anyone so inside me and this guy who go bill each other
Idiot like you if you see the debt the guy is paying now you no go they cap Nonsense here
Go and see how folks over there their people in Naija still dey send them money over there

Your own na to sell properties you claim were bequeathed to you. If the people who bequeathed those properties were selling them as you are selling them now, you no go see any property to sell. Instead of you to find way to hustle, you dey snap plate of rice and chicken and contemplate which of the property you go sell. At this rate of your selling, your kids ain't gonna inherit anything from their profligate father.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Larry1960: 10:14am On Jul 16, 2023
grin
TheModerator:

You like telling stupid stories that no one solicited for. Shi Shi you no get. Your only asset is your Bet Naija account.

grin grin

Poor bastard like you instead of to be praying to God that he blesses you like God has blessed me
Keep hating you broke bastard grin

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 10:15am On Jul 16, 2023
Glithronix:

Laugh wan kill me. grin grin grin grin grin grin
This one is titled 'Drama on a weekend'. 😁

Much respect, boss.

The matter tire me.. how Shomolu take resemble Lekki.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sydneyboss(m): 10:24am On Jul 16, 2023
Omoapena:
Can't do this anymore

I sent you a DM bro
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sydneyboss(m): 10:44am On Jul 16, 2023
Good day pilots, please I currently need a vehicle on rental or Hp purposes. I live in oshodi , have my guarantors and every other details.

For rental I am ready to pay a security deposit just to be sure your car will be well maintained.

Thanks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by aieromon(m): 10:50am On Jul 16, 2023
Viking07:
As seen here in Abuja. Can Uber/bolt compete with this? 😆

Thanks for sharing.

A firm, Possible Electric Vehicle Services (PEVS), plans to launch a fleet of taxis that are 100% electric in Abuja.

The Chief Executive Officer of PEVS, Mosope Olaosebikan, who disclosed this in a statement recently, said his organisation is thrilled to lead a transformation in the transportation sector.

“In a groundbreaking move towards sustainable and eco-friendly transportation, Possible EVS is set to launch Nigeria’s first fleet of electric taxis with an initial fleet of 30 units.

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2023/07/08/possible-evs-to-launch-100-electric-taxis-in-abuja

https://possibleevs.com/main/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SRslY0h-rTY
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 11:00am On Jul 16, 2023
dav1002:

What about Felicity?

I dey here
grin grin grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Sitmr: 11:05am On Jul 16, 2023
So people go to eatries, buy food of 3 thousand naira and snap the receipt in the hope that they one day have a chance to post it online cheesy

Poverty is a disease that not even education can heal

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ThatIgboBoy: 11:28am On Jul 16, 2023
Sitmr:
So people go to eatries, buy food of 3 thousand naira and snap the receipt in the hope that they one day have a chance to post it online cheesy

The guy don sell one property recently.

12 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by DonJoeSneh(m): 11:31am On Jul 16, 2023
DonJoeSneh:

In case you didn't really understand, let me elaborate further for you. What I was saying in essence is, this job collects from you as much as it gives you. You aren't taking anything out of it if you are not careful. The tool you use for the job is a very delicate one.

Lemme break it further... For a teacher that earns let's say 100k a month... You can easily plan your life around that 100k and live fine to your standard. Your school principal or proprietor is not taking from that money. You don't buy chalk nor duster out of it. But this hustle, I bet there is none of us that calculates our gross and remove maintenance money before declaring our nets.... Once you remove BOLT commission and Fuel money, all the rest is your net and you spend all on whatever you want... The day ordinary tyre will burst, you will start begging your friends for money to buy a new one... Okada will remove your mirror, headlamp will break, bumper will remove, battery will die, shock will burst... All these money will come out from where?

Even a Carpenter will use one hammer for years before he buys another one. But you, you are always repairing your tool here n there.

In this my last post, Pearl1910 say na dust yarns, ah no need follow am argue.... Here is an image to buttress my point.... Ah dey Gross 70k with 10k fuel, na dem be that.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by XGhost: 11:45am On Jul 16, 2023
DonJoeSneh:

In this my last post, Pearl1910 say na dust yarns, ah no need follow am argue.... Here is an image to buttress my point.... Ah dey Gross 70k with 10k fuel, na dem be that.

You can't use 1 case out of maybe 10k drivers as your parameter. That's fallacy of hasty generalization.

14 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ksmart027(m): 11:48am On Jul 16, 2023
Sitmr:

Someone with property worth millions, and you are saying is poor cheesy

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Dovehorizon: 12:46pm On Jul 16, 2023
Let me do a small break down for those that will always ask how much they need to start and possibly finish the entire the process...

1. Admission - Free

2. Tuition deposit (It depends on the school... It could be between £3,000 to £7,000). Using Oanda current rate, that's around #1,656,900 to #3,866,100. Have it in mind that some schools will still ask you for more money upon enrollment (Sometimes up to 50% of the entire fees)

3. TB test - #57,800 (Adult), #23,120 (Children)

4. Immigration health surcharge - $889

5. Visa fee - $460

You most likely have to use Black market rate for IHS and Visa fee = $889 + $460 = 1,349 × 750 = #1,011,750

6. Flight - #350,000 and above (This depends on the airline and how early you book your ticket... If you have your Visa, some airlines give student discounts)

So the Total amount that you need will range from #3,500,000 - #5,000,000 if you are alone. If you have dependants then it by will be more (Tb test, Visa fee and IHS)... Remember that you also need money to pay rent and settle in before you start working. What I calculated is the actual cash that you will spend in the process... I didn't factor in Proof of funds... The amount you should budget depends on the school that you eventually go with and their requirements. I hope this helps someone...

5m would have sufficed but not anymore.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by konkoabove: 1:21pm On Jul 16, 2023
pope191:

How you went make I deh share my experience boss.

Nah so I take pick request today from Ikoyi to shomolu around 9pm. Rider just doze off. Got there and try to wake him, oga no gree wake. Fear won enter my body. I hit the man well, oga wake up. Next thing he says,

Rider: are we there?
Me: Yes sir!
Rider: No, this is not my house, is this not toll gate

Inside my mind I’m like Jesu, which kind wahala be this.

Rider : you are wasting my time, take me to my house
Me : oga where’s your house?
He called the address
Me: oga see this is it, Look at the number at the wall
Rider: are you sure this is not Lekki

Took his neighbors to tell me to calm down, he’s high. Reach out to his wife to come take him and pay. Wahala
I just pity the wife. Imagine the embarrassment.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Kaymaxi2222(m): 1:21pm On Jul 16, 2023
sydneyboss:
Good day pilots, please I currently need a vehicle on rental or Hp purposes. I live in oshodi , have my guarantors and every other details.

For rental I am ready to pay a security deposit just to be sure your car will be well maintained.

Thanks
I have a 2004 Honda civic that was registered in 2021 for HP if you are interested message me but the owner wants down payment oo

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by konkoabove: 1:27pm On Jul 16, 2023
pope191:

The matter tire me.. how Shomolu take resemble Lekki.
grin
Na colos

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by DonJoeSneh(m): 1:57pm On Jul 16, 2023
XGhost:

You can't use 1 case out of maybe 10k drivers as your parameter. That's fallacy of hasty generalization.
Except if you are not a driver, that's when you will call this a fallacy.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Omoapena(m): 2:23pm On Jul 16, 2023
Dovehorizon:
Let me do a small break down for those that will always ask how much they need to start and possibly finish the entire the process...

1. Admission - Free

2. Tuition deposit (It depends on the school... It could be between £3,000 to £7,000). Using Oanda current rate, that's around #1,656,900 to #3,866,100. Have it in mind that some schools will still ask you for more money upon enrollment (Sometimes up to 50% of the entire fees)

3. TB test - #57,800 (Adult), #23,120 (Children)

4. Immigration health surcharge - $889

5. Visa fee - $460

You most likely have to use Black market rate for IHS and Visa fee = $889 + $460 = 1,349 × 750 = #1,011,750

6. Flight - #350,000 and above (This depends on the airline and how early you book your ticket... If you have your Visa, some airlines give student discounts)

So the Total amount that you need will range from #3,500,000 - #5,000,000 if you are alone. If you have dependants then it by will be more (Tb test, Visa fee and IHS)... Remember that you also need money to pay rent and settle in before you start working. What I calculated is the actual cash that you will spend in the process... I didn't factor in Proof of funds... The amount you should budget depends on the school that you eventually go with and their requirements. I hope this helps someone...

5m would have sufficed but not anymore.

What is the minimum amount of money that needs to be in an account or inflow of funds in an account before one can use it as proof of funds?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Blackbishop(m): 3:09pm On Jul 16, 2023
pope191:

Instead of you to help him, you are telling me to leave him. Ask him to come honest with himself. You sell cars, Tojahh too. If you give me car, I’ll sell too. Everyone is literally a car seller here, but it’s a known fact that toks are not moving fine now. The subsidy thing is k*lling business. Can Felicity boost of selling between the range of 15 to 20 cars ever since he found opportunity to transfer unimaginable 10k. It’s a good thing to aim high? But at least make sure you are on point.

Right now what he need is a car on rental at least find small change to keep body and soul. Just maybe he go see lemon lambo sell give person someday.

My Pope pope you don start again. Pikin wey him papa ask say make him no kill am, e go reach stage wey him papa go tell am say make him no kill himself. Leave felicity alone to sell his cars in peace. And you sell your car and houses in peace. In case you wan add obinorral join men Dey wey go still buy am

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Blackbishop(m): 3:11pm On Jul 16, 2023
Glithronix:

Abeg make we join hands remove Pope from this thread. grin
What that foooork!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣
I fear who no fear you ooooh.

Much respect, baba.

Na why we Dey call am IDAN Pope

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Larry1960: 3:29pm On Jul 16, 2023
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Larry1960: 3:32pm On Jul 16, 2023
Sitmr:

How much is your feeding allowance a month grin

Can your father afford to eat in the eatery throughout the year or Even a month make your papa chop for eatery him whether him no go broke . You know say eatery is not for like poor men like you grin grin

Can salary earners even do it grin

Lolz this fool don't know I eat in the eatery every almost every day
Your papa fit do am grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Josephase: 3:37pm On Jul 16, 2023
Stop embarrassing yourself
Larry1960:

How much is your feeding allowance a month grin

Can your father afford to eat in the eatery throughout the year or Even a month make your papa chop for eatery him whether him no go broke . You know say eatery is not for like poor men like you grin grin

Can salary earners even do it grin

Lolz this fool don't know I eat in the eatery every almost every day
Your papa fit do am grin

13 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Larry1960: 3:38pm On Jul 16, 2023
Abeg who dey asaba I wanna buy 5000 US dollars we go transact for bank
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Sitmr: 3:49pm On Jul 16, 2023
ksmart027:

Someone with property worth millions, and you are saying is poor cheesy

ThatIgboBoy:

The guy don sell one property recently.

I have a land to sell in the middle of Atlantic ocean to any one who believes those lies.

The thing with money is that, if you have to prove to people that you have it, then you don't.

14 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Larry1960: 3:58pm On Jul 16, 2023
Josephase:
You lack basic home training, your mother should be proud

Bleep you and to hell with you and your unborn generation
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 4:31pm On Jul 16, 2023
pope191:

3 : 21am on some cheap data, that I can tell.

Na ur data?

Na ur sleep?

Lol

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 5:21pm On Jul 16, 2023
pope191:

Eko bridge for 24 hours

Cc: Glitchronix
Better.
Make e sha no pass the 24hrs.

Much respect, baba.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 5:22pm On Jul 16, 2023
Blackbishop:

Na why we Dey call IDAN Pope
Wallahi, Na real idan oh. 😁

Much respect, boss.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5363) (5364) (5365) (5366) (5367) (5368) (5369) ... (5695) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: adamalalim(m), Mewales, dapotemi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.