Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,677 members, 7,823,915 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:13 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (5424) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4773861 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5421) (5422) (5423) (5424) (5425) (5426) (5427) ... (5698) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 10:52am On Aug 06, 2023
pope191:

Felicity is a boy… nothing deh happen
The Eko & Apongbon bridges are not closed.
I picked someone from surulere yesterday in the afternoon and decided to take the risk of routing through the bridges.
Just wanted to be sure so that I can be taking surulere orders with rest of mind now.
But I saw the Lawani Oguntayo road on the right wing of Eko bridge if you're heading towards island is closed. I think that, and other segments that are under modification.
I hate going to surulere because of the linking and exiting routes to/from that area, but now that the bridges are functioning, I will start picking trips going there and won't have issues picking rides from there to the island, cos my target from surulere is always island. cool

Much respect, baba.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 10:57am On Aug 06, 2023
Fasasi wan dash Felicity 10k
Pope wan dash am 10k
Obinoral sef wan dash am money

Felicity that prophet that is washing your head is doing a good job. People wey dey quarel with u still wan dash u money ontop.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 11:16am On Aug 06, 2023
Blackbishop:

Conner44 no scatter the royal rumble of felicity and pope abeg make we finish before we move to that moderator
Lol, one after the other.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 11:29am On Aug 06, 2023
Conner44:

shebi no be God wan catch this man so? Him don use this their Uber drivers ID card do me longer-throat well well before angry

be like say na to install felicity as bouncer for this their party for December, make I see as pope go gather morale near there too . . . na today my lobbying begin cool

felicity for bouncer

Lolzzz... Me bouncer No no no!!!

Me I no get body like Eniola or Olalekan Pope they're more muscular and physically fit than I am...lol

Me wey my mama dey feed? No oooh I no fit do bouncer work abeg.... Na only lemon limca I fit serve them so I can have the opportunity to put otapaipai for their limca grin na drink and die grin

That party go too sweet.

But one thing I don't like about that ola guy, he's a snitch, tatafo, he snitches around in disguise just to get information to discuss in his usual bear parlor joint.

If he comes to the party he wont be proud to introduce himself as Pope we all know him to be, rather he will act like a gentle jack busy uninstalling ceiling fans and plasma TV, deny he never attended any party but will tell you the color of shirt you wore to an event, weather you came with your girlfriend or wife with your wedding rings on or not and weather you even paid dues for the party or not.

He never attended ooh but he knows more than the RRST personals

Pope na tatafo... Woman wrapper

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by MacHerb: 11:35am On Aug 06, 2023
This might be the greatest thread on nairaland. Premium content

Felicity0001:

Blacky let me use this opportunity to tender and unreserved apology to you for dragging you along with that tatafo Olalekan (pope), it was a misconception but as everything as played out so I know everything I needed to know.

You remember that guy you and I went to inspect his Honda Civic last year at Ikotun, he's the one feeding Pope/Olalekan with false information about me.

I mistook him to be you, so sorry about that.

As you Pope191 your real name is Olalekan don't worry I'm.comimg for you. Only blacky among everyone used to know my residence even your boss Moses that gave you a used Honda Civic that you couldn't pay ordinary 1.5m on a HP for a while 18 months don't even know me at all.

But dint worry this mention is not for you. Yours is gonna rain very soon.

Blacky once again sorry
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 11:39am On Aug 06, 2023
FASASI1:

You way be lair. Which curse ?? Any curse dey your dirty mouth ??

You refused to to tell people your home address ?? Why ?? Because of your bad character make them no come expose you.

It will take me nothing to give you the money but I can't not for anything.

You go cry tire

Shuu!!! See me see wahala oooh... No be you say you won give me part payment of my balance of 20k? Shuu!

Okay now you don't have any money again? Poor thing

Greedy broke azz.

Ask your Yoruba brother Olalekan Pope for my address he knows my mother's house. Lolzzz

See abeg stop distracting the rain to fall on your brother pope abeg your matter don pass... Na old gist.

I sold to you a lemon limca
You used it to learn how to drive
You packaged the lemon limca and sold it to another brother here on NL

What are we all?

Dealers of lemon limca
Period!

Be a man and own up to your responsibilities and mistakes in life rather crying over a spilled milk

Once again
Pls don't distract the rain from falling abeg

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 11:42am On Aug 06, 2023
Gentlelife50:
So Oga bishop just collect stray bullets for nothing?

Yes ooh... Well na because him chuk him chukwu chukwu mouth on top matter wey no concern am... Na today him know say Felicity no go school?

I come employ am to be my editor but he turn down the job offer

So him must collect grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by vivalavida(m): 11:45am On Aug 06, 2023
Felicity0001:

Shuu!!! See me see wahala oooh... No be you say you won give me part payment of my balance of 20k? Shuu!

Greedy broke azz.

Ask your Yoruba brother Olalekan Pope for my address he knows my mother's house. Lolzzz

See abeg stop distracting the rain to fall on your brother pope abeg your matter don pass... Na old gist.

What are we all?

Dealers of lemon limca
Period!

Be a man and own up to your responsibilities and mistakes in life rather crying over a spilled milk

Once again

This man is as real as they come grin

I pity anyone trying to drag felicity or roll in the mud with him. Baba will gladly jump inside the potopoto with you. Na you go even run comot.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 11:51am On Aug 06, 2023
Gentlelife50:

So nobody screenshot am?
I lik it bloody
grin grin grin

The thing pain me enh... The chronicle of Olalekan Pope that took over 6 hrs to put together. Seun and his dogs didn't allow it to land before the brought it down.

Make dem no worry I will drop it beat by Dre

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 11:54am On Aug 06, 2023
Felicity0001:

Greedy broke azz.

What are we all?

Dealers of lemon limca
Period!

Once again

My matter don pass? Lmao 🤣 you don carry them on suspense again. My sinparty goes to those believing you ever had anything to say about me.

Pure heart is life. The peace that comes with it is magical. Maybe you guys should learn to cherish me.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 11:56am On Aug 06, 2023
Glithronix:

The Eko & Apongbon bridges are not closed.
I picked someone from surulere yesterday in the afternoon and decided to take the risk of routing through the bridges.
Just wanted to be sure so that I can be taking surulere orders with rest of mind now.
But I saw the Lawani Oguntayo road on the right wing of Eko bridge if you're heading towards island is closed. I think that, and other segments that are under modification.
I hate going to surulere because of the linking and exiting routes to/from that area, but now that the bridges are functioning, I will start picking trips going there and won't have issues picking rides from there to the island, cos my target from surulere is always island. cool

Much respect, baba.

You can’t climb the bridge at iponri, but the down.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 11:58am On Aug 06, 2023
vivalavida:

This man is as real as they come grin

I pity anyone trying to drag felicity or roll in the mud with him. Baba will gladly jump inside the potopoto with you. Na you go even run comot.

Someone is dancing naked and you are here clapping. If I wish someone like Filicity on you, I hope you will gladly accept him.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 12:05pm On Aug 06, 2023
pope191:

You can’t climb the bridge at iponri, but the down.
Yeah. You're right.
✌✌✌✌

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mejai(m): 12:09pm On Aug 06, 2023
Djdamian:
Hi Noble Drivers and investors

Based on current situation as regards state of affairs in the country, which is preferable or ideal.

Hire purchase or Rentals?
Are they still here?

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 12:20pm On Aug 06, 2023
Blackbishop:

Wetin be this now, who felicity offend now. At least him don beg me. Maybe whoever pacify him should do the same for the rest of una so he can tender unreserved apology to una make una no Dey open fowl yansh here again

Did that yahoo slowpoke mentioned me?

I didn't notice it... I've blocked him for ever...lolz

Na yahoo boy
I don't do business with fraudulent people like him

My apologies goes to people I know I have offended not people that don't worth a cent.

He's a mushin boy
Me I be island boy angry
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 12:25pm On Aug 06, 2023
mejai:

Are they still here?

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by FASASI1(m): 12:27pm On Aug 06, 2023
Felicity0001:

Greedy broke azz.

What are we all?

Dealers of lemon limca
Period!

Once again

Look at this fuuu 😂 I was on my own before you started quoting me, you quoted me severally before I had to reply. I think your wound is yet to heal and you are still suffering from PTSD.

I am very sure you are the woman in your house, I have never seen a man that is so loquacious, the painful part is na senseless thing dey emanate from your mouth. Bro, you are old please act like it. Why you go just dey run mouth like person way get diarrhea of the mouth.

A man intelligence is measure by his silent while a man is foolishness is measure by his speech, you talk too fucxxxg much. Na why you dey always misyarn.

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 12:31pm On Aug 06, 2023
pope191:

Felicity is a boy… nothing deh happen

See mu mu!

Best woman wrapper... Shame no dey catch you? You teleport all the way from naija to UK, carry my matter for your big head like a vulture carrying a pot of sacrifice to ring road junction... Pray make motor no jam you before you get there.

Sheybi I sell lemon limca?
Shebi u too na agent/car dealer abi?

Oks tell this honourable house you you couldn't help your oga Moses to sell off his 2009 Camry when he needed money to pay for his wife tuition so their papers can be arranged for.

In case you dint know I delivered the sales to him. Ask him... Oh! He didn't gust you that part right?!!

Ask him if he gave me 1kbo, No! I didn't ask a dime from him for the sales, I was still d one that sent him 5k to move the car from his house at Ikotun to lekki phase 1 to meet the client just so he can sell and sort himself.
Ask him if he even called me to appreciate me, No!

He didn't gust you how far he, me and TJ had gone on our friendship but because of ordinary 15k I own him you now think you can take a bullet for him abi

Continue

Dey okay
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by obinoral1179(m): 12:47pm On Aug 06, 2023
Pearl1910:
Pope wan dash am 10k

Felicity that prophet that is washing your head is doing a good job. People wey dey quarel with u still wan dash u money ontop.
we rise by lifting others

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ReadaDream(m): 12:53pm On Aug 06, 2023
mejai:

Are they still here?
grin
You ehn.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by obinoral1179(m): 12:57pm On Aug 06, 2023
Felicity0001:

Did that yahoo slowpoke mentioned me?

I didn't notice it... I've blocked him for ever...lolz

Na yahoo boy
I don't do business with fraudulent people like him

My apologies goes to people I know I have offended not people that don't worth a cent.

He's a mushin boy
Me I be island boy angry
I just dey respect your wife I for post evidence here...... If enter your case now receipt and facts I go used pursue you comot here........

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 1:02pm On Aug 06, 2023
Felicity0001:

See mu mu!

Best woman wrapper... Shame no dey catch you? You teleport all the way from naija to UK, carry my matter for your big head like a vulture carrying a pot of sacrifice to ring road junction... Pray make motor no jam you before you get there.

Sheybi I sell lemon limca?
Shebi u too na agent/car dealer abi?

Oks tell this honourable house you you couldn't help your oga Moses to sell off his 2009 Camry when he needed money to pay for his wife tuition so their papers can be arranged for.

In case you dint know I delivered the sales to him. Ask him... Oh! He didn't gust you that part right?!!

Ask him if he gave me 1kbo, No! I didn't ask a dime from him for the sales, I was still d one that sent him 5k to move the car from his house at Ikotun to lekki phase 1 to meet the client just so he can sell and sort himself.
Ask him if he even called me to appreciate me, No!

He didn't gust you how far he, me and TJ had gone on our friendship but because of ordinary 15k I own him you now think you can take a bullet for him abi

Continue

Dey okay

You are a big fuuu. This ain’t about being a complex person, but big fuuu

You are owing someone 15k and still talking about 5k. Do you also have mathematical problem? Damn! They do naming ceremony for your like this?

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 1:02pm On Aug 06, 2023
pope191:

Drop your account

For watin? The time I dey beg for support to rent house to commot for my mama house you send 1kobo?
Na after you don help me carry Moses non tested home theater wey I buy put for inside the truck I hire go my surrogate mother's house na him u won come dey a t like a messiaht?

Abegi shift, woman wrapper... Tatafo

The remote still dey your hand ooh... I forget am, you and your oga knows the sound system wasn't working quickly package am use tape wrap am so I won't bother tasting it... Out if trust I transfer money instantly... Innocent me.

No ball s btw ur tin tin legs... Reason u couldn't introduce yourself to me... Sad!

How far the mattress, hope you olosho babes are enjoying it, does it fit properly into your single room? Shey space dey to put leg inside you one apartment shared toilet?
Shameless thing, coming here to brag and make noise yeyeyeye... The last time I ran broke was 2010... Balablu!!!

No be after Moses help your miserable life dash you his gas cooker you stopped eat big cola and gala? Could you afford to buy ordinary gas burner to prepare ordinary indomine after your car and rat race shuttling olosho and drunkard round lagos?

Non... sense!!
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 1:07pm On Aug 06, 2023
Felicity0001:

For watin? The time I dey beg for support to rent house to commot for my mama house you send 1kobo?
Na after you don help me carry Moses non tested home theater wey I buy put for inside the truck I hire go my surrogate mother's house na him u won come dey a t like a messiaht?

Abegi shift, woman wrapper... Tatafo

The remote still dey your hand ooh... I forget am, you and your oga knows the sound system wasn't working quickly package am use tape wrap am so I won't bother tasting it... Out if trust I transfer money instantly... Innocent me.

No ball s btw ur tin tin legs... Reason u couldn't introduce yourself to me... Sad!

How far the mattress, hope you olosho babes are enjoying it, does it fit properly into your single room? Shey space dey to put leg inside you one apartment shared toilet?
Shameless thing, coming here to brag and make noise yeyeyeye... The last time I ran broke was 2010... Balablu!!!

No be after Moses help your miserable life dash you his gas cooker you stopped eat big cola and gala? Could you afford to buy ordinary gas burner to prepare ordinary indomine after your car and rat race shuttling olosho and drunkard round lagos?

Non... sense!!

Money that he did not see, which money did you pay? You lie too much

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by vivalavida(m): 1:12pm On Aug 06, 2023
pope191:

Someone is dancing naked and you are here clapping. If I wish someone like Filicity on you, I hope you will gladly accept him.

Felicity Has already happened to you. So face the impending rain that is to pour on you soon.

I am just watching from the sidelines.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by obinoral1179(m): 1:14pm On Aug 06, 2023
pope191:

Money that he did not see, which money did you pay? You lie too much
Lekan how far?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 1:14pm On Aug 06, 2023
Pearl1910:

U have cleared ur conscience, no need for this again.
If u want to push for this, then it's better u didn't send the money at all.

Honour among men!!!

Na two of una know watin una dey talk about

Person wey I don block since ancient of days

Why he's crying more than the bereaved is what I don't understand... More reason I block him

Like for goodness sake, why is he troubled over my matter?

Asking for a friend ooh

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 1:21pm On Aug 06, 2023
Pearl1910:
Pope wan dash am 10k

Even you boy claims he has dashed me how much again... Hahaha

All those people you mentioned combine them together I fit bet my left ball 3 of them no fit raise 1k together now now like this... Aswear!... Bounce if broke azzzz... Lol

Fashashi broke promax
Pope brokard
Obi brunk...

Hahahahah
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 1:38pm On Aug 06, 2023
pope191:

My matter don pass? Lmao 🤣 you don carry them on suspense again. My sinparty goes to those believing you ever had anything to say about me.

Pure heart is life. The peace that comes with it is magical. Maybe you guys should learn to cherish me.

Guy calm down by the time I'm done with you I'll drop your contact so people can confirm btw me and you who is lying or tell the truth.

Your oga Moses gave me your number to pick up the remote he was the one who told me you live in Agege.

Look here boy, I don't mice words, I've proof or do you want me to share your contact? Or post your pix like d way you all humiliated my former boss Dru23 here? No I won't do that I'll just respect the rule of NL. But if you dare me I'll risk my account for that and I'm sure before they bring my post down BAZ001 must have screen shot it grin

When you dey dance like mad man all these time I just dey look you dey laugh... I did what I did to Blacky on purpose just to distract you so you can talk more and tell me more from your bear parlor gist... Greatest goat of all time.

I almost sold your Honda Civic since you couldn't balance ordinary 1.5m in 18 months but TJ and ur oga begged me to leave you to hustle small, all along you've been suffering with electrical issues with the car... Only God knows how you managed to solve the problem.

You oga retrieved the car and gave it to his PA to handle... I lost interest in the sales because you have straff all the island oloshos inside d car in exchange for your fare.

Poor thing dint know where his spiritual problem is coming from. Bro them don use you finish... Youre as empty as a bottle... Yahoo boy have finish your destiny through their olosho gif's you think you're enjoying.

Run back to your village for cleansing

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by TheModerator: 1:40pm On Aug 06, 2023
Gentlelife50:

Which of the isele?
Isele ukwu, isele mkpiti, which which??

Na Isele Azagba lol. Na the boundary between that place and Otulu that boy dey from show us N2500 junk food. Poverty of the mind is the worst of its kind

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 1:59pm On Aug 06, 2023
Felicity0001:

Guy calm down by the time I'm done with you I'll drop your contact so people can confirm btw me and you who is lying or tell the truth.

Your oga Moses gave me your number to pick up the remote he was the one who told me you live in Agege.

Look here boy, I don't mice words, I've proof or do you want me to share your contact? Or post your pix like d way you all humiliated my former boss Dru23 here? No I won't do that I'll just respect the rule of NL. But if you dare me I'll risk my account for that and I'm sure before they bring my post down BAZ001 must have screen shot it grin

When you dey dance like mad man all these time I just dey look you dey laugh... I did what I did to Blacky on purpose just to distract you so you can talk more and tell me more from your bear parlor gist... Greatest goat of all time.

I almost sold your Honda Civic since you couldn't balance ordinary 1.5m in 18 months but TJ and ur oga begged me to leave you to hustle small, all along you've been suffering with electrical issues with the car... Only God knows how you managed to solve the problem.

You oga retrieved the car and gave it to his PA to handle... I lost interest in the sales because you have straff all the island oloshos inside d car in exchange for your fare.

Poor thing dint know where his spiritual problem is coming from. Bro them don use you finish... Youre as empty as a bottle... Yahoo boy have finish your destiny through their olosho gif's you think you're enjoying.

Run back to your village for cleansing

You no go d*e well if you no load my picture and address. What’s the difference between Nairaland and Facebook? Oya! I dare you. Make una see this mumu. You buy home theatre you no pay. Why you come they take your frustration out of me? Ode

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 2:01pm On Aug 06, 2023
vivalavida:

Felicity Has already happened to you. So face the impending rain that is to pour on you soon.

I am just watching from the sidelines.

You are mad, it is you and your household Felicity will happen too. How can you wish someone such evil?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5421) (5422) (5423) (5424) (5425) (5426) (5427) ... (5698) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: Cupidkc(m), Baker77, Omoapena(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.