Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,734 members, 7,824,073 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:58 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (5422) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4774135 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5419) (5420) (5421) (5422) (5423) (5424) (5425) ... (5698) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dav1002(m): 9:21pm On Aug 05, 2023
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dav1002(m): 9:24pm On Aug 05, 2023
Larry1960:
grin

grin grin

Lolz I never sell more still lavishing the money of the previous one I sold grin

I know your prayer na make I run broke grin

Oya how many plots remain 😭

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dav1002(m): 9:26pm On Aug 05, 2023
Larry1960:

grin

It's not seat but sit grin

Bazo you sure say you go school and you be graduate grin grin

Graduate wey nor know difference between sit and seat Small time you go say na typographical error grin

Go school you nor gree you say na Congo

Them tell you say them dey speak English for Dr Congo? 😂

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 10:52pm On Aug 05, 2023
Larry1960:

grin

It's not seat but sit grin

Bazo you sure say you go school and you be graduate grin grin

Graduate wey nor know difference between sit and seat Small time you go say na typographical error grin

Go school you nor gree you say na Congo

Since dem don dey call Tojahh goat up n dan , I don know say my cup go soon full.

No vex Mr chicken Republic, I no go Babcock school. Na mejai fault, him no go free me
With all ur English u no get work, only mouth action & lean chicken

Thanks for d correction

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Larry1960: 12:01am On Aug 06, 2023
embarassed
dav1002:

Oya how many plots remain 😭

grin
grin

I still get 1000sqm grin
You can see my future is secured grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 12:02am On Aug 06, 2023
Pope191 aka Olalekan if you no dey fear why did you report my post? Are you afraid of people knowing the real you and everything about you? Why did you report my post that seun has to bring it down.

Spit!

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 12:04am On Aug 06, 2023
I copied the post oh and I will just modify it and post it here again probably tomorrow so everyone to know the real you because that masquerade you're putting in has just been unraveled.

Soit!

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Larry1960: 12:11am On Aug 06, 2023
BAZ001:

Since dem don dey call Tojahh goat up n dan , I don know say my cup go soon full.

No vex Mr chicken Republic, I no go Babcock school. Na mejai fault, him no go free me

Thanks for d correction

grin

So Dem no tell you say I be retired Free Lance construction Engineer : grin

I no dey answer yes sir to anybody
Even though I don quit the construction industry grin

That fake boy wey dey work for Multinational wey dey cap say him dey collect 800k/month salary wey no fit show receipt no tell you

At least I no fit suffer for life again better investment dey wey I fit fall back to
I don already secure my future
I just dey find better investment to invest in with the money at hand before I go lavish am
grin

I no get work but my account balance fat pass your account balance

I throw challenge make you show your account balance for the so called Canada or us you dey cap say you dey

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 12:39am On Aug 06, 2023
Conner44:

yen yen yen grin e pain am lol

If you like remove your eyeballs chuuk inside back pocket like mad man or simply form your usual memory loss tongue

When I say thing you guys think I'm joking, that one don go... Otilo!

Hus brain is empty
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 12:40am On Aug 06, 2023
Felicity0001:
Pope191 aka Olalekan if you no dey fear why did you report my post? Are you afraid of people knowing the real you and everything about you? Why did you report my post that seun has to bring it down.

Spit!

U mean am Where I dey wey I no see am ?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 12:43am On Aug 06, 2023
dav1002:

I dey sell AK-47 and mac4 which one you need

I talk am? Obi what do you sell? Drugs or internet subscription
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 12:45am On Aug 06, 2023
Conner44:

No be me cuss you na na felicity do that one. I just dey echo wetin him talk about you dazzall. Why you come dey vex for me?

Na wah for you oh undecided

What's that word again for memory loss?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 12:54am On Aug 06, 2023
Person go sleep around 9pm, just wake in the middle of the night start to deh scream Pope. Shey wahala never wear G string like this? Yo da

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 1:18am On Aug 06, 2023
BAZ001:

U mean am Where I dey wey I no see am ?

The post was so undiluted that even NL Uber thread count allow it land before they.canceoles it and block my account. But the truth it, they can try all they can buy can not shut me.

Pope aka Olalekan a bullet is coming your way

Better prepared because this one is gonna hit you so bad.

Shebi na that one room shared toilet for Agege u dey stay

For give ness is a sin shey u no.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 1:20am On Aug 06, 2023
pope191:
Person go sleep around 9pm, just wake in the middle of the night start to deh scream Pope. Shey wahala never wear G string like this? Yo da

That's because I dey fvck d hell out of you nah...lol

Rain is coming

Be prepared
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 1:57am On Aug 06, 2023
Felicity0001:

The post was so undiluted that even NL Uber thread count allow it land before they.canceoles it and block my account. But the truth it, they can try all they can buy can not shut me.

Pope aka Olalekan a bullet is coming your way

Better prepared because this one is gonna hit you so bad.

Shebi na that one room shared toilet for Agege u dey stay

For give ness is a sin shey u no.

Ahhhh
Elders in d house come and quench dis fire please.
Don’t allow Felicity001 shot dis bullet

Blackbishop eppp

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Blackbishop(m): 4:50am On Aug 06, 2023
BAZ001:

Ahhhh
Elders in d house come and quench dis fire please.
Don’t allow Felicity001 shot dis bullet

Blackbishop eppp

Let’s see the dance of madness at the village square. Last last it will be clear after the rain drop.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mejai(m): 6:35am On Aug 06, 2023
The Gladiators! Uber Final chapter.

We die here today!! grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 6:46am On Aug 06, 2023
Blackbishop:

Let’s see the dance of madness at the village square. Last last it will be clear after the rain drop.

Someone that madness is playing junta on his head.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by FASASI1(m): 6:59am On Aug 06, 2023
Felicity0001:

That's because I dey fvck d hell out of you nah...lol

Rain is coming

Be prepared

I didn't change my Moniker I just don't have your time , time is an expensive commodity and I don't want to waste it on a BUGGER !!!

You are over 40years of age and it baffles me how your brain still operates and functions like a premature goat, always making noise here and there whereas you are just an empty vessel. If you need me to transfer 10k so you can give your wife for another pot of soup just tell me.

9 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Blackbishop(m): 7:05am On Aug 06, 2023
pope191:

Someone that madness is playing junta on his head.

Olaleken pope you sef na Barack you Dey stay with shared space

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Blackbishop(m): 7:06am On Aug 06, 2023
FASASI1:

I didn't change my Moniker I just don't have your time , time is an expensive commodity and I don't want to waste it on a BUGGER !!!

You are over 40years of age and it baffles me how your brain still operates and functions like a premature goat, always making noise here and there whereas you are just an empty vessel. If you need me to transfer 10k so you can give your wife for another pot of soup just tell me.

Baz where re thou? Do justice with a meme now
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by TheModerator: 7:51am On Aug 06, 2023
BAZ001:

Thanks for d correction

Except everyone here is dummy to believe what that guy, Larry1960 is saying. He doesn't have a genuine source of livelihood. Person wey no fit pay rent for Lagos, run go Isele- Asaba to go live with his elder brother for village. Enters koropke from Isele - Asaba to Chicken Republic, Asaba as his only way of having fun grin, buys junk food and upload it on nairaland. Village boy trying hard to feel among.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 7:53am On Aug 06, 2023
Blackbishop:

Olaleken pope you sef na Barack you Dey stay with shared space

At least I pay bills… Kazeem from Mali leave me oo

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 7:55am On Aug 06, 2023
FASASI1:

If I were you, I’ll take this offer.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by FASASI1(m): 8:22am On Aug 06, 2023
pope191:

If I were you, I’ll take this offer.

On the other hand, I could do something beneficial to everyone in this group , why don't I take him to an abattoir so we can get him a good tokunbo goat brain, atleast it will reduce the nuisance he is causing in this forum. Everything shouldn't be more that 8k.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nezzjnr: 8:32am On Aug 06, 2023
TheModerator:

Except everyone here is a dummy to believe what that guy, Larry1960 is saying. He doesn't have a genuine source of livelihood. Person wey no fit pay rent for Lagos, run go Isele- Asaba to go live with his elder brother for village. Enters koropke from Isele - Asaba to Chicken Republic, Asaba as his only way of having fun grin, buys junk food and upload it on nairaland. Village boy trying hard to feel among.
Heeiii God cheesy

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Welz(m): 8:59am On Aug 06, 2023
omo..uber just gave me 70k cry cry
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 9:02am On Aug 06, 2023
Blackbishop:

Blacky let me use this opportunity to tender and unreserved apology to you for dragging you along with that tatafo Olalekan (pope), it was a misconception but as everything as played out so I know everything I needed to know.

You remember that guy you and I went to inspect his Honda Civic last year at Ikotun, he's the one feeding Pope/Olalekan with false information about me.

I mistook him to be you, so sorry about that.

As you Pope191 your real name is Olalekan don't worry I'm.comimg for you. Only blacky among everyone used to know my residence even your boss Moses that gave you a used Honda Civic that you couldn't pay ordinary 1.5m on a HP for a while 18 months don't even know me at all.

But dint worry this mention is not for you. Yours is gonna rain very soon.

Blacky once again sorry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 9:06am On Aug 06, 2023
Felicity0001:

Blacky let me use this opportunity to tender and unreserved apology to you for dragging you along with that tatafo Olalekan (pope), it was a misconception but as everything as played out so I know everything I needed to know.

You remember that guy you and I went to inspect his Honda Civic last year at Ikotun, he's the one feeding Pope/Olalekan with false information about me.

I mistook him to be you, so sorry about that.

As you Pope191 your real name is Olalekan don't worry I'm.comimg for you. Only blacky among everyone used to know my residence even your boss Moses that gave you a used Honda Civic that you couldn't pay ordinary 1.5m on a HP for a while 18 months don't even know me at all.

But dint worry this mention is not for you. Yours is gonna rain very soon.

Blacky once again sorry

Felicity I’ll advice you cut all these crap and be mature.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5419) (5420) (5421) (5422) (5423) (5424) (5425) ... (5698) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.