Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,996 members, 7,810,772 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:08 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (5421) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4730181 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5418) (5419) (5420) (5421) (5422) (5423) (5424) ... (5688) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by computerglobal(m): 2:57am On Aug 05, 2023

Instant Comprehensive Vehicle History Report

Recovery Of Lost Custom Papers(Instant)

Custom Duty Verification((Instant)

Contact us on Whats-app now . Just a click away.

Call/Sms/Whatsapp (vin/chassis) to +234 - 806 -036 - 5068
www.nairaland.com/computerglobal

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Atk1nson(m): 7:35am On Aug 05, 2023
Since the last oil price increase, FX has depreciated slightly more, also oil price has climbed from 70s to 82usd per barrel.

Expect another price increase when the importers currently buying arrive Nigeria.

Also, Ukraine attacked a russian oil tanker last night in retaliation for russian damaging its grain export facilities and harassing inbound ships. It appears ukraine is looking to hamper Russia's ability to export oil via the black sea. If the situation escalates, prices will go up further.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by owolabi5: 8:17am On Aug 05, 2023
✅ Lagos Plate Number

✅ Change of Ownership

✅ Dealer Plate Number

✅ Renewal of Vehicle Particulars

Call/WhatsApp: 08033539981

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 8:44am On Aug 05, 2023
Atk1nson:
Since the last oil price increase, FX has depreciated slightly more, also oil price has climbed from 70s to 82usd per barrel.

Expect another price increase when the importers currently buying arrive Nigeria.

Also, Ukraine attacked a russian oil tanker last night in retaliation for russian damaging its grain export facilities and harassing inbound ships. It appears ukraine is looking to hamper Russia's ability to export oil via the black sea. If the situation escalates, prices will go up further.

Wetin concern us?
We will make more money, na advantage to us naa.
grin grin

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Atk1nson(m): 9:06am On Aug 05, 2023
Gentlelife50:

Wetin concern us?
We will make more money, na advantage to us naa.
grin grin

grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Luxurydriverng: 10:25am On Aug 05, 2023
It is not worth it driving everyday, which days are best to drive this period?

Saving my car for the December period.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ItrpqicsVsc
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 11:21am On Aug 05, 2023
Do not smoke and make videos... If you must smoke, don't make videos. If you must make videos, don't smoke.

11 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mejai(m): 11:37am On Aug 05, 2023
This YouTube driver, send us credit/data to watch ur videos. Abi after trying to save money for this hustle wey una cancel, we go still waste our data.
Dey Play!!! grin

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 12:07pm On Aug 05, 2023
Who dey smoke for here ooo?
grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 1:12pm On Aug 05, 2023
izzou:

grin grin grin

hefelove:

Na him signature be that na, Glith.ronix I love your signature jare. No mind those yeye drivers.

Much Respect Boss 🫡

cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 1:13pm On Aug 05, 2023
Eyinola1:
do u know most drivers don't border to read, they will just rush to accept and br dragging the request 🙄 lol 😆
In every rearing of animals, there must be scapegoats.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kewelljoseph(m): 1:25pm On Aug 05, 2023
Hello house, pls want your opinion. I’ve been following this thread for a while now and I want the people doing bolt to advise me. I wanna give out one of my cars to my friend ( Corolla 2010 sport ) for Uber / bolt purpose. But I don’t wanna be too greedy and also don’t wanna be stupid. I see some people post they earn 33k to 45k per day here and I’m wondering if it’s true. Because with that calculation , lemme use 30k minimum per day times 6 days a week that’s 180k per month. How real is this pls??
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mejai(m): 1:53pm On Aug 05, 2023
kewelljoseph:
Hello house, pls want your opinion. I’ve been following this thread for a while now and I want the people doing bolt to advise me. I wanna give out one of my cars to my friend ( Corolla 2010 sport ) for Uber / bolt purpose. But I don’t wanna be too greedy and also don’t wanna be stupid. I see some people post they earn 33k to 45k per day here and I’m wondering if it’s true. Because with that calculation , lemme use 30k minimum per day times 6 days a week that’s 180k per month. How real is this pls??
This friendship go end in premium fight and tears. But try sha. Life is full of risks.

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 2:21pm On Aug 05, 2023
kewelljoseph:
Chief, don't strangle someone's son based on what you see here.
Whether drivers net 100k daily, a car owner no fit demand more than 40k (max) weekly remittance from his driver, that's even if the car is in top notch condition.
If you want to demand remittance based on dashboards you're seeing here, na you go regret am las las, not even your driver.
So, my brother, that's it.

Much respect, boss.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Larry1960: 2:45pm On Aug 05, 2023
grin cheesy >
Chai chicken Republic wan kill me with two big chicken I chop chop I no fit finish am e b like over feeding grin

I dey chop Life pass all these Salary earners grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Bammzzie(m): 2:47pm On Aug 05, 2023
kewelljoseph:
35k is not bad considering fuel cost and other factors

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Larry1960: 2:49pm On Aug 05, 2023
kewelljoseph:

Yes it's real There's money
Not all these lazy drivers that like to complain
If money no dey am why b say say Dem salary earners dey wait make their boss comot from office so that Dem go fit hit the road to cash out

E get one guy here wey dey always wait for him boss to comot from office to hit the road because him salary no fit pay bills

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mejai(m): 2:52pm On Aug 05, 2023
Larry1960:
grin cheesy >
Chai chicken Republic wan kill me with two big chicken I chop chop I no fit finish am e b like over feeding grin

Our Oga and his local stone rice grin
Allow us to breath in gala and bigi nah
Are u saying salary earners that harass Uber drivers no fit chop chicken republic rice? Kai!!

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by TheModerator: 3:39pm On Aug 05, 2023
Larry1960:
grin cheesy >

After banging olosho and doing mouth action with them, so this is what you eat? Try eating vegetables and fruits every once in a while in order to give yourself some brain. Onye nzuzu!

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mejai(m): 3:53pm On Aug 05, 2023
TheModerator:

After banging olosho and doing mouth action with them, so this is what you eat? Try eating vegetables and fruits every once in a while in order to give yourself some brain. Onye nzuzu!

BAZ001 and his fellow twerkers, una think say peace will ever come to this thread? Esi ebea, osi ebea (wahala from all angles).

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Larry1960: 3:58pm On Aug 05, 2023
TheModerator:

grin grin
Asiwin I dey chop wetin your Papa no fit chop and afford. grin

Bring your sister if you get make I cum and nut in her mouth like a IndecentStar grin

I would pay her good money grin

grin but she go lick my balls ooooo
Give me sloppy Mouth Action

We go do dry humping/ frottage
I go finger her pussy she go twerk on my dick these are my fettish grin

But me no go suck her make I no contract disease
If your sister no dey available
cheesy
I fit run your mama as Long as your Mama pussy never wide finish grin

Also not forgetting I go run HIV and Hepatitis test on them with my test strips Even though I go bang them with protection grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Larry1960: 4:01pm On Aug 05, 2023
mejai:

Our Oga and his local stone rice grin
Allow us to breath in gala and bigi nah
Are u saying salary earners that harass Uber drivers no fit chop chicken republic rice? Kai!!

[center][/center]

angry grin grin

Dem Born salary earners to show receipt

Go front page see one salary earner wey dey earn 80k wey resign from him work
Him uncle give am #5Million to start business grin grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Atk1nson(m): 4:09pm On Aug 05, 2023
kewelljoseph:

if you've been following this thread, you wont ask this question. The average driver here lives better than a salary earner. Most gross 800k-1M a month and some even say they earn more with the fuel increase

As the owner of the capital, requesting just 20% of revenue is not bad.

Ensure you get a strong surety though

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by TheModerator: 4:35pm On Aug 05, 2023
God forbid Larry1960 make them ban you on nairaland grin grin na serious bad omen. E be like person wey mistakenly jam mad man for road and ended up being charged for attempted murder.

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ThatIgboBoy: 5:04pm On Aug 05, 2023
Larry1960:
grin cheesy >

How many plots u sell this time around?

9 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dapotemi: 5:06pm On Aug 05, 2023
Atk1nson:

if you've been following this thread, you wont ask this question. The average driver here lives better than a salary earner. Most gross 800k-1M a month and some even say they earn more with the fuel increase

As the owner of the capital, requesting just 20% of revenue is not bad.

Ensure you get a strong surety though

Lol, abeg I no wan laff...Which biz sch dey dish that out...You contribute 100% capital to take 20% profit.....

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dapotemi: 5:17pm On Aug 05, 2023
kewelljoseph:
Hello house, pls want your opinion. I’ve been following this thread for a while now and I want the people doing bolt to advise me. I wanna give out one of my cars to my friend ( Corolla 2010 sport ) for Uber / bolt purpose. But I don’t wanna be too greedy and also don’t wanna be stupid. I [b]see some people post they earn 33k to 45k per day here and I’m wondering if it’s true. [/b]Because with that calculation , lemme use 30k minimum per day times 6 days a week that’s 180k per month. How real is this pls??

Yes o!!! The average we make daily is 60k gross, net is usually 40k-45k...start first!When you start, you will see REALITY that is different from the balablu they post here...Abeg make I enter class jare.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by XGhost: 5:57pm On Aug 05, 2023
kewelljoseph:

45k. Worst case 40. If you're exclusively handling maintenance I'd advice 45k.
If he knows what he's doing your rent should be ready at close of work, Thursday. He can use the remaining days to make his "30k".
The fact that you're friends should make it even better business.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Larry1960: 6:41pm On Aug 05, 2023
ThatIgboBoy:

How many plots u sell this time around?
grin

grin grin

Lolz I never sell more still lavishing the money of the previous one I sold grin

I know your prayer na make I run broke grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by LagBlogger(m): 8:19pm On Aug 05, 2023
Raw2:

Update

Saturday - 31,500
Sunday - 51,200

Grandtotal - 308,400

Net income - 277,560

Net income does it include fueling cost?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 8:34pm On Aug 05, 2023
mejai:

BAZ001 and his fellow twerkers, una think say peace will ever come to this thread? Esi ebea, osi ebea (wahala from all angles).

I’m looking for my circle of millionaires
Dis thread is too toxic so I’ve cancelled it.
Too much abuse and fight I can’t deal.
We salary earners have decided to seat at d back seats while proud drivers drive us to & from work.

We want peace grin

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Larry1960: 9:10pm On Aug 05, 2023
BAZ001:

I’m looking for my circle of millionaires
Dis thread is too toxic so I’ve cancelled it.
Too much abuse and fight I can’t deal.
We salary earners have decided to seat at d back seats while proud drivers drive us to & from work.

We want peace grin

grin

It's not seat but sit grin

Bazo you sure say you go school and you be graduate grin grin

Graduate wey nor know difference between sit and seat Small time you go say na typographical error grin

Go school you nor gree you say na Congo

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5418) (5419) (5420) (5421) (5422) (5423) (5424) ... (5688) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: lagusboyyy(m), lorhema(f), adamalalim(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.